April 28, 2024, 11:21:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348972 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: April 24, 2010, 08:06:37 PM »

I have check alot of Orlando's and tried to find a name with the last name as Orlando Traylor or simiular and came up blank and also for  someone who was a big drug dealer and has a  battery charge like Ron stated..

Jersey,

IDK have you tried all States?  I typed in his name instead of Florida, I used the menu "All States"

Search engines aren't always reliable.

Here is the site for Dallas County Criminal Records information

http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/

I couldn't find anything for Orlando Traylor, but I didn't try any of the aliases.

Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 46 Daytona Beach, FL
Rockford, AL
Wetumpka, AL
Montgomery, AL
      Alise T Traylor (35)
Freddie Traylor (54)
Greta D Traylor (35)
Isaac Traylor (47)
Mollie Taylor (54)

2 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Dallas, TX
      Greta D Traylor

3 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

4 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Port Orange, FL

5 Orlando Traylor

View Details
  Dallas, TX
      Lauren Traylor (54)

6 Orlando Cornelius Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

Hi Seahorse. I also found this and question awhile back did Orlaldo Traylor move d.

Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives   
1.  TRAYLOR, ORLANDO C (Age 31)
   Available DALLAS, TX   
 View Details

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Orlando&mn=&ln=traylor&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=TX&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=68&y=4

Name Aliases Addresses Phone Relatives
Orlando C Traylor Orlando C Traylor
Orlando Traylor
 Dallas, TX
Palatka, FL
  Freddie Traylor
Greta D Traylor

http://radaris.com/p/Orlando/Traylor/TX/

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: April 24, 2010, 08:06:56 PM »

On JVM Werter (attorney for Tommy) would not answer the question that was posed to him of whether Joe and Tommy were together at the 202 Green St mobile home on the night of Feb 9th/morning of Feb 10.

Well, since Werter is not representing Tommy for anything Haleigh-related. Why should he?

Just saying. Supposedly he is only representing Tommy on his drug charges.

Just thinking out loud, either he's trying to get him a deal on the drug charges by offering info on what happened that fateful night, or the drug dealing/HaLeigh investigation have merged into one investigation. Personally if ToC wasn't directly involved in her death and is finally opening up and offering details, I'm grateful.........yet cynical because nothing in this case ever seems to appear what it really is

Jeff Hardy stated the info did not come from TN when asked from a reporter. If Tommy came forward and talked to LE about the investigation to bring Haleigh home and Werter does not want to talk about the details because it will jepardize the investigation...I agree. Dont leak nothing out..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: April 24, 2010, 08:08:55 PM »

I have check alot of Orlando's and tried to find a name with the last name as Orlando Traylor or simiular and came up blank and also for  someone who was a big drug dealer and has a  battery charge like Ron stated..

Jersey,

IDK have you tried all States?  I typed in his name instead of Florida, I used the menu "All States"

Search engines aren't always reliable.

Here is the site for Dallas County Criminal Records information

I couldn't find anything for Orlando Traylor, but I didn't try any of the aliases.

Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 46 Daytona Beach, FL
Rockford, AL
Wetumpka, AL
Montgomery, AL
      Alise T Traylor (35)
Freddie Traylor (54)
Greta D Traylor (35)
Isaac Traylor (47)
Mollie Taylor (54)

2 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Dallas, TX
      Greta D Traylor

3 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

4 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Port Orange, FL

5 Orlando Traylor

View Details
  Dallas, TX
      Lauren Traylor (54)

6 Orlando Cornelius Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

Hi Seahorse. I also found this and question awhile back did Orlaldo Traylor move d.

Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives   
1.  TRAYLOR, ORLANDO C (Age 31)
   Available DALLAS, TX   
 View Details

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Orlando&mn=&ln=traylor&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=TX&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=68&y=4

Name Aliases Addresses Phone Relatives
Orlando C Traylor Orlando C Traylor
Orlando Traylor
 Dallas, TX
Palatka, FL
  Freddie Traylor
Greta D Traylor

http://radaris.com/p/Orlando/Traylor/TX/

Thanks... We should check the Alabama records.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 24, 2010, 08:09:03 PM »

Oops, my post is buried in the middle of the others:  here is the Dallas county criminal information search:

I couldn't find anything for Orlando Traylor, but didn't know his aliases to try.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 24, 2010, 08:15:32 PM »

Attn:  Carpe Noctem

Not sure if you have seen this request ... please read down further

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - BNN Radio Sunday Apr 25.

Posted on April 23rd, 2010 by Simon Barrett

.We will be running our regular program at 3pm Sunday Apr/25. Both the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings will be discussed. (No griping in the chatroom).

Our panel is still being finalized, however it is likely to be Simon and Jan Barrett, award winning journalist and News Director for The Sky 97.3 TJ Hart, Investigator William Cobra Staubs, and crime writer Denny Griffin.

I am also very happy to announce that we will be featuring a wonderful new addition to the panel Peter Hyatt. Peter is currently employed by the state of Maine as an investigator and has been involved in many high profile cases.

His speciality is not one that many people have heard of, Statement Analysis. Just like a Profiler can build a mental picture of a suspect from physical evidence, Peter builds cases based on the spoken and written word. There is much that can be gleaned from even seemingly innocuous comments.

This investigative branch is somewhat akin to Polygraph analysis, he is looking for deception. Deception seems to be prevalent in both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases so he certainly has plenty to analyse!

He is hoping to have an analysis of the Cobra tapes (article and article) for us by Sunday, however he has asked me to put out a call for help to BNN’s loyal readers. He needs someone to transcribe the audio’s. There are six in total and they are quite short. The key though is accuracy. There can be no ‘interpreting’. If you would like to volunteer for this mission drop Jan a line (jannyo@gmail.com).

Last weeks radio program broke some records in terms of live listeners and later downloaded copies, I have a feeling that this week is going to be similar.

What is truly unique is that we will have one of the protagonists caught on tape, Cobra, on the panel. I think this will lead to a pretty interesting discussion. In my opinion far more interesting than the battling Gummies Grammies that was featured on HLN.

Once again this week was a busy one in the Haleigh Cummings case. There is plenty to talk about and we certainly have the team to do that!

To listen in just point your browser at www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we go on air, or you can use this link to connect directly.

Simon and Jan Barrett

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 24, 2010, 08:18:46 PM »

On JVM Werter (attorney for Tommy) would not answer the question that was posed to him of whether Joe and Tommy were together at the 202 Green St mobile home on the night of Feb 9th/morning of Feb 10.

Well, since Werter is not representing Tommy for anything Haleigh-related. Why should he?

Well reading the transcript why the hell have him on the show other than to call Flo a liar.    Monkey Devil!

I agree!

He should NOT have been on the show.

The show was not about the drug charges against these thugs.

It was about Haleigh missing.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: April 24, 2010, 08:19:28 PM »

Thanks Rob for the transcript of the audio and your oppinion.. Head spinning..

Yes, thanks, Rob. Quite the read there.

Lots of work for you to put together as well.

Interesting.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 24, 2010, 08:22:21 PM »

Am wondering if some data bases may list his last name ...Mathews-Traylor.   The data base may pick it up under the 'M'.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: April 24, 2010, 08:25:39 PM »

Attn:  Carpe Noctem

Not sure if you have seen this request ... please read down further

www.bloggernews.net

Haleigh Cummings & Caylee Anthony - BNN Radio Sunday Apr 25.

Posted on April 23rd, 2010 by Simon Barrett

.We will be running our regular program at 3pm Sunday Apr/25. Both the Caylee Anthony and Haleigh Cummings will be discussed. (No griping in the chatroom).

Our panel is still being finalized, however it is likely to be Simon and Jan Barrett, award winning journalist and News Director for The Sky 97.3 TJ Hart, Investigator William Cobra Staubs, and crime writer Denny Griffin.

I am also very happy to announce that we will be featuring a wonderful new addition to the panel Peter Hyatt. Peter is currently employed by the state of Maine as an investigator and has been involved in many high profile cases.

His speciality is not one that many people have heard of, Statement Analysis. Just like a Profiler can build a mental picture of a suspect from physical evidence, Peter builds cases based on the spoken and written word. There is much that can be gleaned from even seemingly innocuous comments.

This investigative branch is somewhat akin to Polygraph analysis, he is looking for deception. Deception seems to be prevalent in both the Haleigh Cummings and Caylee Anthony cases so he certainly has plenty to analyse!

He is hoping to have an analysis of the Cobra tapes (article and article) for us by Sunday, however he has asked me to put out a call for help to BNN’s loyal readers. He needs someone to transcribe the audio’s. There are six in total and they are quite short. The key though is accuracy. There can be no ‘interpreting’. If you would like to volunteer for this mission drop Jan a line (jannyo@gmail.com).

Last weeks radio program broke some records in terms of live listeners and later downloaded copies, I have a feeling that this week is going to be similar.

What is truly unique is that we will have one of the protagonists caught on tape, Cobra, on the panel. I think this will lead to a pretty interesting discussion. In my opinion far more interesting than the battling Gummies Grammies that was featured on HLN.

Once again this week was a busy one in the Haleigh Cummings case. There is plenty to talk about and we certainly have the team to do that!

To listen in just point your browser at www.blogtalkradio.com a few minutes before we go on air, or you can use this link to connect directly.

Simon and Jan Barrett

Now sure is nice to see .. TJ Hart ... also joining in.  But I wish someone would sock Cobra's mouth for 1.5 hr so we can llisten to what Peter and TJ and others have to say. 

I had made a post on the website suggesting that ALL questions be sent prior to the broadcast, and then Simon and guests can then concentrate on them.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #509 on: April 24, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »

Just thinking out loud, either he's trying to get him a deal on the drug charges by offering info on what happened that fateful night, or the drug dealing/HaLeigh investigation have merged into one investigation. Personally if ToC wasn't directly involved in her death and is finally opening up and offering details, I'm grateful.........yet cynical because nothing in this case ever seems to appear what it really is

Jeff Hardy stated the info did not come from TN when asked from a reporter. If Tommy came forward and talked to LE about the investigation to bring Haleigh home and Werter does not want to talk about the details because it will jepardize the investigation...I agree. Dont leak nothing out..

All I want is for HaLeigh to be found and those responisble prosecuted succesfully.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 24, 2010, 08:31:10 PM »

All I want is for HaLeigh to be found and those responisble prosecuted succesfully.......

Hugs .. Me to Im. I am with ya on that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: April 24, 2010, 08:46:31 PM »

simple declaration;

It's so obvious - Misty killed Haleigh (I suspect cause she flipped).

Hardy is lying and they have found evidence (made my thoughts known).

And it's coming to a conclusion when the lab tests come back. (Hardy has current plausible deniability)

<___jmo__

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #512 on: April 24, 2010, 08:52:47 PM »

simple declaration;

And it's coming to a conclusion when the lab tests come back. (Hardy has current plausible deniability)

<___jmo__

...but what quite literally drives me nuts is thinking about HOW.

I think we all tune in here because we HAVE TO KNOW.

It`s what makes a Monkey a Monkey, I guess?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: April 24, 2010, 08:56:55 PM »

simple declaration;

<___jmo__

...but what quite literally drives me nuts is thinking about HOW.

I think we all tune in here because we HAVE TO KNOW.

It`s what makes a Monkey a Monkey, I guess?

monks wonder how a monkey can stick a small branch in a hole and dig out termites

but

we will never be able to totally understand why a young girl kills someone she lies with

IF you must know -  anger.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: April 24, 2010, 09:00:59 PM »

maybe watch this and you may understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyJRXvPNRo

some people don't understand life, nor do they understand living..

this is one of my favorites.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 24, 2010, 09:02:08 PM »

She is one little spiteful butt-waffle!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: April 24, 2010, 09:06:37 PM »

simple declaration;

<___jmo__

...and one more declaration:

It always takes too long for lab tests to come back.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 24, 2010, 09:16:21 PM »

maybe watch this and you may understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyJRXvPNRo

some people don't understand life, nor do they understand living..

this is one of my favorites.

...and this is why Monkeys are better than humans. They take care of their young.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: April 24, 2010, 09:24:32 PM »

I cannot for the life of me wrap my brain around why Ron would cover
for the dime-store ho skank-a-saurus.

I mean, really, she is about as next door to nothing as they come.

He`s rolling with it. Without a doubt.

------------------
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #519 on: April 24, 2010, 09:28:41 PM »

I cannot for the life of me wrap my brain around why Ron would cover
for the dime-store ho skank-a-saurus.

I mean, really, she is about as next door to nothing as they come.

He`s rolling with it. Without a doubt.

Me either, and not just Ron but his mother who said the kids always wanted Misty to be there mommy, and was the best of the best and GGM Sykes....the stood together united in their praise and defense of Misty until too many questions were asked.........makes my head hurt trying to understand any of it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.