April 27, 2024, 08:33:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348842 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: April 24, 2010, 09:31:41 PM »

Thanks Rob for the transcript of the audio and your oppinion.. Head spinning..
Yes, I just got home and read that, very interesting 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: April 24, 2010, 09:35:41 PM »

What an adorable monkey video 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: April 24, 2010, 09:38:54 PM »

I cannot for the life of me wrap my brain around why Ron would cover
for the dime-store ho skank-a-saurus.

I mean, really, she is about as next door to nothing as they come.

He`s rolling with it. Without a doubt.

Me either, and not just Ron but his mother who said the kids always wanted Misty to be there mommy, and was the best of the best and GGM Sykes....the stood together united in their praise and defense of Misty until too many questions were asked.........makes my head hurt trying to understand any of it.

I suspect that Ronald and Misty are protecting each other.  They are both responsible to some capacity for what ultimately happened Haleigh.  If Misty were to be implicated ... the entire truth would emerge and ... Ron's participation would be revealed..

IMO

Janet

+++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: Why do you think Ron -- why do you think Ron married Misty even though his child disappeared on her watch?

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY AND TOMMY'S GRANDMOTHER: Because he didn`t think she could testify against him and he believed in her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: April 24, 2010, 09:49:19 PM »

maybe watch this and you may understand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyJRXvPNRo

some people don't understand life, nor do they understand living..

this is one of my favorites.

...and this is why Monkeys are better than humans. They take care of their young.

Oh my, that is the sweetest thing I have seen in a long time. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #524 on: April 24, 2010, 09:51:17 PM »

If you have to marry your girlfriend so that she cannot testify against you in a court of law...

You might be a redneck.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: April 24, 2010, 09:55:12 PM »

If you have to marry your girlfriend so that she cannot testify against you in a court of law...

You might be a redneck.
Oh yes, and to also marry her because she is underage 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: April 24, 2010, 10:19:43 PM »

Carpe -????why???? It's rather simple. Don't try to make a mess of these idiots compared to your life.

Ron thought he loved Misty MORE than Haleigh. Case closed. period.

Don't try to rationalize it. 

nite Carpe !!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: April 24, 2010, 10:22:29 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Brandi, that is a precious video, I love it.

I don't think Ron and family are covering for Misty.  I think they know she is the key to finding Hayleigh, they don't know exactly what happened and in their backwoods way were trying to keep her happy until they could find out the truth.  Then she and/or whoever was guilty, would pay.  JMO

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: April 25, 2010, 01:25:10 AM »

This is the video where Jeff Hardy states the tip was not from Tennesse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoa-4ARTWxA&feature=channel
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: April 25, 2010, 02:36:04 AM »

Well folks!  It's there in black and white in Carpe's transcript why Ron loves Misty.  He states she is a "f_ _ _ _  and a half"!  That's right folks he said it.  Thar's gold'n tham ther hills.  Oh shut up and go to bed Missy.  Thanks CN!  I needed a laugh, she is talented.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #530 on: April 25, 2010, 07:16:23 AM »

I have check alot of Orlando's and tried to find a name with the last name as Orlando Traylor or simiular and came up blank and also for  someone who was a big drug dealer and has a  battery charge like Ron stated..

Jersey,

IDK have you tried all States?  I typed in his name instead of Florida, I used the menu "All States"

Search engines aren't always reliable.

Here is the site for Dallas County Criminal Records information

http://www.dallascounty.org/criminalBackgroundSearch/

I couldn't find anything for Orlando Traylor, but I didn't try any of the aliases.

Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 46 Daytona Beach, FL
Rockford, AL
Wetumpka, AL
Montgomery, AL
      Alise T Traylor (35)
Freddie Traylor (54)
Greta D Traylor (35)
Isaac Traylor (47)
Mollie Taylor (54)

2 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Dallas, TX
      Greta D Traylor

3 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

4 Orlando C Traylor

View Details
 31 Port Orange, FL

5 Orlando Traylor

View Details
  Dallas, TX
      Lauren Traylor (54)

6 Orlando Cornelius Traylor

View Details
 31 Welaka, FL

Hi Seahorse. I also found this and question awhile back did Orlaldo Traylor move d.

Name/AKAs Phone Address City, State Possible Relatives   
1.  TRAYLOR, ORLANDO C (Age 31)
   Available DALLAS, TX   
 View Details

http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=Orlando&mn=&ln=traylor&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=TX&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=68&y=4

Name Aliases Addresses Phone Relatives
Orlando C Traylor Orlando C Traylor
Orlando Traylor
 Dallas, TX
Palatka, FL
  Freddie Traylor
Greta D Traylor

http://radaris.com/p/Orlando/Traylor/TX/

Thanks... We should check the Alabama records.

Hi Jerseygirl & Monkey's,

He could have gone into the army? He just seems a little rolly polly to be a new recruit, just guessing why or if he did move?

Did O.T. have an disagreement with RC over money owned to him when at Tent City?

Obits if we can find them maybe we could glean more.

ORLANDO, Darlene (TRAYLOR)[LAND]; 64; Hartselle AL; Oakland Press (MI); 2002-9-26; smk
ORLANDO, Darlene (TRAYLOR)[LAND]; 64; Hartselle AL; Oakland Press (MI); 2002-9-27; smk
ORLANDO, Darlene (TRAYLOR)[LAND]; 64; Hartselle AL; Oakland Press (MI); 2002-9-28; smk
TRAYLOR, Gregory Darrell; 40; Scottsboro AL>Orlando FL; DeLand Beacon; 2002-12-19; glhia

http://obits.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/obit.cgi?Surname=traylor+orlando

http://www.longlostpeople.com/search.aspx?search=firstname%3dorlando%26lastname%3dtraylor

Greta D Traylor may be a sibling since the ages are seem close.

GRETA D TRAYLOR
ORLANDO C TRAYLOR
   TX   
GRETA D TRAYLOR
ORLANDO C TRAYLOR
   TX   
GRETA D TRAYLOR
ORLANDO C TRAYLOR
   TX   
GRETA D TRAYLOR
ORLANDO C TRAYLOR
   TX   
ORLANDO TRAYLOR 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: April 25, 2010, 09:05:29 AM »

The other night on one of the shows, NG or NG they talked about the possibility of Misty getting a light sentence, boot camp until she is 21 and then, I am not sure what, probabtion or jail time. She would be eligible for this because she is a young offender ( between 18 to 21). This is just for the drug charges. Is this automatic, or would the procecutor have to agree ? I hope they say no way after all of this recent bs.
When do they go for trial or sentencing, does anyone have any idea. And where is Donna Brock ?
I did catch Jean C. from Court TV mentioning that part about Ron working on a deal, guess he is going to have to rat a few drug dealers out. Ones that lead to the arrest of persons higher up on the drug chain. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: April 25, 2010, 09:47:22 AM »

Well folks!  It's there in black and white in Carpe's transcript why Ron loves Misty.  He states she is a "f_ _ _ _  and a half"!  That's right folks he said it.  Thar's gold'n tham ther hills.  Oh shut up and go to bed Missy.  Thanks CN!  I needed a laugh, she is talented.
And he is more disgusting than I gave him credit for, again, who says things like that when your child is missing? 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: April 25, 2010, 09:48:00 AM »

You might be a redneck.

Can a Husband/Wife testify against each other?
Yes

If they are divorced, Can they testify against each other?
Yes
If they are divorced, can they testify pertaining to the time frame they were married?
Yes

And last but not least...If the marriage is anulled, are there any restrictions at all against testifying against each other?
NO

http://prairielaw.com/forums/t/68311.aspx

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: April 25, 2010, 10:39:43 AM »

Carpe - thanks for the great job in making the unintelligible understandable.  Sometimes I wonder if these people speak my language.

I have been trying to imagine Misty becoming violent enough to harm Haleigh.  I ran across this online:

"Oxycontin addiction has a number of side effects like depression, mood alteration etc. As the drug is responsible for paranoia and mood swings, addiction often leads to domestic violence.  In fact, domestic violence related to Oxycontin abuse is a major concern in both US and Canada.

When an addict does not get his required dosage of oxy, he takes out his frustration in many ways. Domestic violence is just one of them.  One becomes so much dependent on the drug, that he does not even realize the severity of his actions."
http://www.oxycontinaddict.org/oxycontin-addiction/oxycontin-and-domestic-violence/

With MC coming off a weekend drug binge, she may have shed her normal slothful manner and become enraged if Haleigh became too needy for Misty to handle in her hyper-sensitive withdrawal mode.  Under that scenario, maybe Misty was the one who killed Haleigh and then called in reinforcements, her brother/cousin, to help her cover up her deed.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: April 25, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »

Misty could have very easily became angry, she wanted to sleep and Haleigh didn't 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #536 on: April 25, 2010, 10:59:53 AM »

You might be a redneck.

Can a Husband/Wife testify against each other?
Yes

If they are divorced, Can they testify against each other?
Yes
If they are divorced, can they testify pertaining to the time frame they were married?
Yes

And last but not least...If the marriage is anulled, are there any restrictions at all against testifying against each other?
NO

http://prairielaw.com/forums/t/68311.aspx

Blonde,

Thank-you a sharp, crisp and clear questions and answers, and thanks for the link.

A person can't testify if they are dead, may be why MC is in protective custody.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: April 25, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

Misty could have very easily became angry, she wanted to sleep and Haleigh didn't 

And if her self-control was stymied by the withdrawals, then her reaction could have been fatal for Haleigh.

Also, if she were sleepy, perhaps she went to sleep leaving Haleigh to get into something, like pills, while MC was sleeping.

These are probably not anything that others have not offered, but I am just trying to put Misty into the light of culpability for the death.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #538 on: April 25, 2010, 11:03:26 AM »

The other night on one of the shows, NG or NG they talked about the possibility of Misty getting a light sentence, boot camp until she is 21 and then, I am not sure what, probabtion or jail time. She would be eligible for this because she is a young offender ( between 18 to 21). This is just for the drug charges. Is this automatic, or would the procecutor have to agree ? I hope they say no way after all of this recent bs.
When do they go for trial or sentencing, does anyone have any idea. And where is Donna Brock ?
I did catch Jean C. from Court TV mentioning that part about Ron working on a deal, guess he is going to have to rat a few drug dealers out. Ones that lead to the arrest of persons higher up on the drug chain. 

Boot camp, Ha, ha, ha, ha!  Oh my goodness, can you see the little spoiled brat in Boot camp? 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: April 25, 2010, 11:12:20 AM »

You might be a redneck.

Carpe......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.