April 27, 2024, 02:30:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348887 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: April 25, 2010, 05:49:13 PM »

Well folks!  It's there in black and white in Carpe's transcript why Ron loves Misty.  He states she is a "f_ _ _ _  and a half"!  That's right folks he said it.  Thar's gold'n tham ther hills.  Oh shut up and go to bed Missy.  Thanks CN!  I needed a laugh, she is talented.
And he is more disgusting than I gave him credit for, again, who says things like that when your child is missing? 

ITA.. This is disgusting ..the trash that comes out of his mouth.. So again it shows he loves Misty more than his own daughter. Sick..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #581 on: April 25, 2010, 05:50:21 PM »

Cobra said - Ronald had Nancy on speed dial on his phone. Had her personal cell phone #.

He called her in front of him -  on speaker - she was his best buddy and offered to help

him out with finding a lawyer. Cobra claims to have this recording - he was wearing a wire.

Said it blew his mind.
Nancy is just plain whacked, WTH 

Monkeys,

That`s just so wrong, dog!

On multiple different levels.

Peter Hyatt said he had to pick his jaw up off the floor after that zinger.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: April 25, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »

During the Blog talk show.   My jaw dropped when I heard Nancy offered to get Ron an attorney.   Her show will not be on the air come next year if Cobra has the tape of this.   

By no means should a talk show host be injecting herself into the case.
Exactly    Wonder what she sees in him?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #583 on: April 25, 2010, 05:51:15 PM »

Cobra said - Ronald had Nancy on speed dial on his phone. Had her personal cell phone #.

He called her in front of him -  on speaker - she was his best buddy and often to help him

out finding a lawyer. Cobra claims to have this recording - he was wearing a wire.

Said it blew his mind.

She owes her publisher "one more book" this is the sane-reason why she is trying to cadoodle with Ronald, JMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #584 on: April 25, 2010, 05:53:08 PM »

During the Blog talk show.   My jaw dropped when I heard Nancy offered to get Ron an attorney.   Her show will not be on the air come next year if Cobra has the tape of this.   

By no means should a talk show host be injecting herself into the case.
Exactly    Wonder what she sees in him?

What she sees in him are $$$$$$$$$ for a book, JMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: April 25, 2010, 05:54:26 PM »

He called her in front of him -  on speaker - she was his best buddy and often to help him

out finding a lawyer. Cobra claims to have this recording - he was wearing a wire.

Said it blew his mind.
She owes her publisher "one more book" this is the sane-reason why she is trying to cadoodle with Ronald, JMO.

I didn't know that, and I guess the insane reason would be she has the hots for that foul mouthed, drug addicted, drug dealer.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #586 on: April 25, 2010, 06:00:35 PM »

Cobra said - Ronald had Nancy on speed dial on his phone. Had her personal cell phone #.He called her in front of him -  on speaker - she was his best buddy and often to help him

Said it blew his mind.

I had heard that, the woman that "hosted" Granny Sykes in Vegas shared that tidbit, but it's so hard to detrmine fact from fiction anymore..........would pay a months salary to hear Mz Nancy's calls to her sweetheart Ron

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: April 25, 2010, 06:03:45 PM »

Cobra said - Ronald had Nancy on speed dial on his phone. Had her personal cell phone #.He called her in front of him -  on speaker - she was his best buddy and often to help him

Said it blew his mind.

I had heard that, the woman that "hosted" Granny Sykes in Vegas shared that tidbit, but it's so hard to detrmine fact from fiction anymore..........would pay a months salary to hear Mz Nancy's calls to her sweetheart Ron
Heck I would pay to hear this also  My skin is crawling with the thought.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: April 25, 2010, 06:09:02 PM »

Said it blew his mind.

Heck I would pay to hear this also  My skin is crawling with the thought.

IF Ron cuts a deal and gets out, and can see the headline:

I'm preggers with Ron Cummings love child Osama bin Hitler Cummings (per Rob)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: April 25, 2010, 06:13:12 PM »

I wish Cobra uploaded that tape for proof. I`d be loving to transcribe that one.

ron: mizz nancy, i was just sitting here in mee-maw`s restaurant and i just
had to hear your voice.

nancy: hi ron, i just put the twins to bed, up for some late night chat tonight?

cobra: damn dog!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: April 25, 2010, 06:19:32 PM »

I missed BNN~any other interesting items pop up today? I don't want to listen if it's same ole BS, or was there any new insight other than Mz. Nancy giving Ron her cell #. The woman that had GGMS in Vegas told HH about that and lots more chit

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: April 25, 2010, 06:22:51 PM »

OMG thanks for the visual and phone call  I'm laughing Flo is going to be on Levi's show tonight and over yonder they are giving questions for Levi to ask, at this rate the show will have to be hours long 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: April 25, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »

I missed BNN~any other interesting items pop up today? I don't want to listen if it's same ole BS, or was there any new insight other than Mz. Nancy giving Ron her cell #. The woman that had GGMS in Vegas told HH about that and lots more chit
I can just imagine the other chit 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: April 25, 2010, 06:24:25 PM »

No, I think the Nancy thing was about it. Good show - but re-hash.

Good ol` Cobra - saving the best for last.

------------------
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: April 25, 2010, 06:25:44 PM »

I can just imagine the other chit 

I'll let her share with y'all, as I forgot most of it except the cell number and the fact GGMS wears Fentynal patches .........d@mn I wish I could remember evrything she told me, but "dog my brain jus aint right no mo, ya hear me?"

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: April 25, 2010, 06:26:58 PM »

No, I think the Nancy thing was about it. Good show - but re-hash.

Good ol` Cobra - saving the best for last.

Thanks Carpe~Saved me from listening to more crap I can't understand

[
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #596 on: April 25, 2010, 06:30:37 PM »

simple declaration;

It's so obvious - Misty killed Haleigh (I suspect cause she flipped).

Hardy is lying and they have found evidence (made my thoughts known).

And it's coming to a conclusion when the lab tests come back. (Hardy has current plausible deniability)

<___jmo__
Agree 100%...question do you think Ron was involved either directly or inderctly? (I do), do you think Tommy and Timmy helped dispose of the body? (I do) do you think Joe was involved at all? (I think he helped dispose of the body and although he wants the world to think how tough he is it has made him sick and think he told when the FBI met with him)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: April 25, 2010, 06:34:20 PM »

simple declaration;

It's so obvious - Misty killed Haleigh (I suspect cause she flipped).

Hardy is lying and they have found evidence (made my thoughts known).

And it's coming to a conclusion when the lab tests come back. (Hardy has current plausible deniability)

<___jmo__
Agree 100%...question do you think Ron was involved either directly or inderctly? (I do), do you think Tommy and Timmy helped dispose of the body? (I do) do you think Joe was involved at all? (I think he helped dispose of the body and although he wants the world to think how tough he is it has made him sick and think he told when the FBI met with him)

I do too Misty is dumber than dirt, not a chance in he77 she pulled this off by herself.....I DO think it's indirect, at least I pray it is:(

Crap, now I find myself listening to the BNN tape 

[
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: April 25, 2010, 06:36:03 PM »

Two more of Jack Lester Cummings. Both on the day of the Geraldo taping. He sure did seem to disappear after this.

Thanks Brandi, I don't think I made the connection that he was Ron's father. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: April 25, 2010, 06:39:49 PM »

2010.04.25 Flora Hollars on the Levi Page Show Tonight
The show starts at 10 ET / 9 CT / 8 MT / 7 PT

Tonight we have the latest shocking twists in the homicide investigation of Haleigh Cummings! Tonight in an exclusive in depth interview the grandmother of Misty Croslin speaks out! Flora Hollars is here with us live and taking your calls! Hollars shocked the country when she implicated her own grandchildren in the death of Haleigh Cummings! We're also joined by an all star panel: Journalist Art Harris, Investigator Sheryl McCollum, Defense Attorney Ray Giudice and Prosecutor Donna Pendergast! Tonight we go where no other show will go and we ask the question: Is Ronald Cummings involved in Haleigh's death? Tune in!    And the circus continues.....

Flora

I would appreciate if you could refrain from all speculation and share with the listening audience only what Tommy and Misty shared with you in the recent jailhouse conversation ... the recent telephone conversation from the jail that initiated the new activity the disappearance of Haleigh ... the recent telephone conversation from the jail that can be affirmed by recordings.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.