April 27, 2024, 11:59:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348870 times)
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2010, 11:26:40 PM »

Couple things I transcribed from NG show tonite.

NG: First to you Ms Sykes

What did you observe in the home that evening?

AS: I stopped by at about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children’s laundry, just because it’s something that I’ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty, they were eating supper, and they, when we drove up Haleigh jumped out of her chair, come running out giving me a hug, Jr came out, gave me hug. I gave them a kiss and Misty walked out, she helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children’s shirts on and they got back up to eat supper, I gave them a kiss, told them goodbye and I got back in the car and left.

NG: So all along Ms Sykes, Misty Croslin has told us that, that evening she spent doing laundry, doing the kids laundry, so that's not true, you did the laundry.

AS: She did her and Ronald's and household laundry but I did the children's clothes because I didn't like them to have stains or anything on them, I am real, I just always did their laundry,, the children's laundry. They did their own, Adults and household laundry.

NG: And at that time Ms Sykes, Ronald Cummings was already at work.

AS: Yes, absolutely.

NG: So he's out of the picture. Ms Sykes, I know that by now you are aware that Ms Hollar who is Misty Tommy Croslins grandmother, she's the one, one of the ones that called police, that, and ended up mounting this search of the St John's River really believes that Ronald Cummings your grandson, is partially at fault what's your response?

AS: I heard what she said on your show about Ronald being responsible, because he left the children with her and she was all strung out but I was there and she was not strung out, I mean she was walkin an talkin, just I mean. I talked to her, just like I said, she helped me carry the laundry in, she had fixed supper for the children, they were eating.
~~~~~~~

FH: ask’s GS her question about TN yada yada.

AS: I was not aware she did.

NG: talks to FH about her statement

NG: now talks to FH about what Misty Croslin told you.
~~
Then Chelsea calls in to show:

NG HI Chelsea, where were you that night Chelsea?

CC: I was at my home the nite that HaLeigh went missing.

NG: Chelsea what do you make of all the scenarios, hold on you need to cut yout Television off or down if you can.

CC: I went upstairs, I’m sorry

NG TY dear, ok back to Chelsea Croslin this is Timmy Croslin’s wife calling us tonight from Cape Cod, she was living in the Satsuma area the nite HaLeigh went missing. Chelsea Croslin what do you make of Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin really their jail house confession’s they gave to their grandmother?

CC: for one I don’t believe they gave their grandmother jailhouse confessions at all, I think if they did, it would be on tape, I believe arrests would have already been made, they, our family everybody has been pulled, not us but Tommy, Misty, Joe have all been taken in for interrogations, I, I don’t believe that Flo Hollars is saying, I think it is a complete lie, I don’t I do not see Misty sitting there and listening to her baby cry, I mean not biological baby, but we loved that child just as much as I love my own and she would never have let that happen, she would not have sat there and done that. I mean she could have just easily..NG cut her off

NG: Ms Croslin, why would Ms Hollars make up a lie about her own flesh and blood?

CC: MS Hollars has not been around our family for the last 7 yrs. that I have been with the Croslins, I have met Flo Hollar maybe 2 times, uh, she, she is not involved in our family, so I don’t know why she would want to hurt an implicate 3 of her grandchildren, it’s just very sad that she would do that.

NG: Ms Hollars what’s your response to that?

FH: my response to that is why did she tell me the road to go look at?

CC: well Nanny, you were the one that said where do you want searched and I said I wanted 309 not specifically the dock, but 309 because I got a letter from Misty stating that Joe might have had or Joe was the involving party. So from there I called Det. Jason J, the head Det on the case, I told him, he did not follow up with it, so from there I ask LP will you help me fund the search, because I don’t money myself, and my goal in life is to find HaLeigh, that’s all that matters to us.

NG: wait wait, back to Chelsea Croslin what did you tell police where should search?

CC: I told them that Joe, when he was staying in Satsuma with us, I lived in Cresent City a little bit farther though, but it’s all in the same area, he stayed at Tommy’s house for a few day’s, until him and Ronald had had that falling out, um, regarding the gun that he had stolen, that was recovered, from there he went and stayed at Lisa and Hanks house, there was car accident Hank was air lifted off to Gainsville, I’m talking about Hank Sr.

NG: so are you saying you believe that Joe Overstreet is involved in HaLeigh’s disappearance?

CC: I do believe that Joe Overstreet is involved in the disappearance, I don’t know if Joe is the one that actually did do the harm and kill her or whatever this horrible news that’s out there

NG: Wait a min, Chelsea there’s only 3 choices, Overstreet, Misty Croslin or Tommy Croslin.

CC: There’s not just 3 stories, Nancy, I believe you know, there’s many more things to it. What happens if HaLeigh overdosed because there were loose pills laying around in that house? And I don’t care what anybody says because I know for a fact there was

GS: NO there wasn’t

NG: oh hold on just

CC: so if she..NG cuts her off..

NG: out to the lawyers

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2010, 11:35:08 PM »

Couple things I transcribed from NG show tonite.

NG: First to you Ms Sykes

What did you observe in the home that evening?

AS: I stopped by at about 7:30 to drop off some laundry that I had done. I always did the children’s laundry, just because it’s something that I’ve always done. And the children were on the front porch with Misty, they were eating supper, and they, when we drove up Haleigh jumped out of her chair, come running out giving me a hug, Jr came out, gave me hug. I gave them a kiss and Misty walked out, she helped carry some of the clothes into the house and got the children’s shirts on and they got back up to eat supper, I gave them a kiss, told them goodbye and I got back in the car and left.

NG: So all along Ms Sykes, Misty Croslin has told us that, that evening she spent doing laundry, doing the kids laundry, so that's not true, you did the laundry.

AS: She did her and Ronald's and household laundry but I did the children's clothes because I didn't like them to have stains or anything on them, I am real, I just always did their laundry,, the children's laundry. They did their own, Adults and household laundry.

NG: And at that time Ms Sykes, Ronald Cummings was already at work.

AS: Yes, absolutely.

NG: So he's out of the picture. Ms Sykes, I know that by now you are aware that Ms Hollar who is Misty Tommy Croslins grandmother, she's the one, one of the ones that called police, that, and ended up mounting this search of the St John's River really believes that Ronald Cummings your grandson, is partially at fault what's your response?

AS: I heard what she said on your show about Ronald being responsible, because he left the children with her and she was all strung out but I was there and she was not strung out, I mean she was walkin an talkin, just I mean. I talked to her, just like I said, she helped me carry the laundry in, she had fixed supper for the children, they were eating.
~~~~~~~

FH: ask’s GS her question about TN yada yada.

AS: I was not aware she did.

NG: talks to FH about her statement

NG: now talks to FH about what Misty Croslin told you.
~~
Then Chelsea calls in to show:

NG HI Chelsea, where were you that night Chelsea?

CC: I was at my home the nite that HaLeigh went missing.

NG: Chelsea what do you make of all the scenarios, hold on you need to cut yout Television off or down if you can.

CC: I went upstairs, I’m sorry

NG TY dear, ok back to Chelsea Croslin this is Timmy Croslin’s wife calling us tonight from Cape Cod, she was living in the Satsuma area the nite HaLeigh went missing. Chelsea Croslin what do you make of Tommy Croslin and Misty Croslin really their jail house confession’s they gave to their grandmother?

CC: for one I don’t believe they gave their grandmother jailhouse confessions at all, I think if they did, it would be on tape, I believe arrests would have already been made, they, our family everybody has been pulled, not us but Tommy, Misty, Joe have all been taken in for interrogations, I, I don’t believe that Flo Hollars is saying, I think it is a complete lie, I don’t I do not see Misty sitting there and listening to her baby cry, I mean not biological baby, but we loved that child just as much as I love my own and she would never have let that happen, she would not have sat there and done that. I mean she could have just easily..NG cut her off

NG: Ms Croslin, why would Ms Hollars make up a lie about her own flesh and blood?

CC: MS Hollars has not been around our family for the last 7 yrs. that I have been with the Croslins, I have met Flo Hollar maybe 2 times, uh, she, she is not involved in our family, so I don’t know why she would want to hurt an implicate 3 of her grandchildren, it’s just very sad that she would do that.

NG: Ms Hollars what’s your response to that?

FH: my response to that is why did she tell me the road to go look at?

CC: well Nanny, you were the one that said where do you want searched and I said I wanted 309 not specifically the dock, but 309 because I got a letter from Misty stating that Joe might have had or Joe was the involving party. So from there I called Det. Jason J, the head Det on the case, I told him, he did not follow up with it, so from there I ask LP will you help me fund the search, because I don’t money myself, and my goal in life is to find HaLeigh, that’s all that matters to us.

NG: wait wait, back to Chelsea Croslin what did you tell police where should search?

CC: I told them that Joe, when he was staying in Satsuma with us, I lived in Cresent City a little bit farther though, but it’s all in the same area, he stayed at Tommy’s house for a few day’s, until him and Ronald had had that falling out, um, regarding the gun that he had stolen, that was recovered, from there he went and stayed at Lisa and Hanks house, there was car accident Hank was air lifted off to Gainsville, I’m talking about Hank Sr.

NG: so are you saying you believe that Joe Overstreet is involved in HaLeigh’s disappearance?

CC: I do believe that Joe Overstreet is involved in the disappearance, I don’t know if Joe is the one that actually did do the harm and kill her or whatever this horrible news that’s out there

NG: Wait a min, Chelsea there’s only 3 choices, Overstreet, Misty Croslin or Tommy Croslin.

CC: There’s not just 3 stories, Nancy, I believe you know, there’s many more things to it. What happens if HaLeigh overdosed because there were loose pills laying around in that house? And I don’t care what anybody says because I know for a fact there was

GS: NO there wasn’t

NG: oh hold on just

CC: so if she..NG cuts her off..

NG: out to the lawyers

OS

I'd have loved it IF NG wouldn't have cut her off.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2010, 11:37:27 PM »

I'm still not getting the OD there is much more to this.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2010, 11:45:21 PM »

I'm still not getting the OD there is much more to this.
I agree too, much more then a od, if that was all they ha too worry about why not call 911 and let the chips fall where they may,,way more to the story I agree.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2010, 11:50:03 PM »

HH, I noticed you are posting that you told Gma Hollars what question to ask.  Was it about the babysitting and did she ask it correctly?   I noticed she asked why TN didn't go get the kids after misty volunteered to pay TN to watch them.  I always heard it was the other way around.  If you talked to Flo, when did you talk to her? spill it, or quit yer teasin' 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2010, 11:52:24 PM »

Here is an article and video from March 2009.  Listen carefully what Lisa Croslin has to say.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=49248267001

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Twenty-three days into their investigation, law enforcement officers are still trying to find Haleigh Cummings.

The five-year-old was last seen when her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, says she put her to bed.

Investigators have not fingered a suspect, but today members of Croslin's family spoke out about the search.

Croslin's mom and dad, Lisa and Hank, spoke out about a 19-year-old cousin who lives in Tennessee. His name is Joe. We are not identifying his last name because police have not named him a suspect in the case.

Police confirm the FBI has talked to Joe. Croslin's father says he spoke to police about the teenager on Tuesday. "I was into the police station yesterday telling them everything. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying, but ya know. I don't know what else to do."

The First Coast News I-team has found Joe's myspace page. The last posting on his site is from February 22, 2009.

A friend by the name of Thomas told Joe, "Just go back down there and help find the lil girl it just might clear your name."

The Croslins say about two weeks before Haleigh disappeared, Joe and Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings, had an issue over a gun. "He stole Ronald's gun. One morning, on the porch, said, Ronald will get what's coming to him. It was dropped, he left and Haleigh was gone," says Lisa Croslin.

Police confirm they are investigating the information about the stolen gun.

A week and a half ago, when police were asked if Joe was a suspect police said, "The one in Tennessee? No, he is not at all."

But then later, police changed their comment to no one has been ruled in or out as a suspect.

"The way I understand it, they're not ruling them out. I don't want to get in trouble for things I say, I don't know. The police is doing their jobs," says Hank Croslin.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2010, 11:53:15 PM »

HH, I noticed you are posting that you told Gma Hollars what question to ask.  Was it about the babysitting and did she ask it correctly?   I noticed she asked why TN didn't go get the kids after misty volunteered to pay TN to watch them.  I always heard it was the other way around.  If you talked to Flo, when did you talk to her? spill it, or quit yer teasin' 
I spoke with her earlier today and I ask if she would please ask Sykes why didnt Teresa go get the grandkids when Misty called her and asked her too,......I dont know where she got the version she told...lol....but, at least Im glad she asked, even if she got it wrong....lol....but maybe thats the way she heard it from her family uhhh ex-family in Florida......anyways....Im gonna call her tomorrow and at least thank her for asking it.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2010, 12:03:31 AM »

I spoke with her earlier today and I ask if she would please ask Sykes why didnt Teresa go get the grandkids when Misty called her and asked her too,......I dont know where she got the version she told...lol....but, at least Im glad she asked, even if she got it wrong....lol....but maybe thats the way she heard it from her family uhhh ex-family in Florida......anyways....Im gonna call her tomorrow and at least thank her for asking it.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2010, 12:09:17 AM »

She was waiting for a chance to pounce on Sykes.  I was mainly watching her expression while Sykes was talking and I hope that Dr. Glass does an interpretation on both of them!  I'm being nosey, but I've been gone awhile until pretty recently and you may have already said, but how do you get these people to talk to you?  Do you know her?  I get the idea she'd talk to anyone me if I called her.  So maybe I will.  J/K 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2010, 12:12:40 AM »

i admit im a little confused these days with this case

i thought hank sr and wife, lived near timmy and hank jr and RC and misty
all the same trailer home place, and i thought hank sr and wife and company
were all wrapped up in hank sr accident, the nite Haleigh went missing
1. hank sr has accident, early monday morn
2.hank is still at hospital with wife, when Haleigh goes missing
3. timmy was with hank sr, but home sleeping the nite HGM
4. no one is at hank sr house the nite HGM
5. there is a wooded lot near, 130 Magnolia, satsuma fl, which is in
the trailer/mobil home division place

just saying because i dont believe, the GM,GGM, or the players
im to tired for this, geeeze

where i thought hank sr and wife lived
http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&q=130+magnolia+satsuma+florida&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=130+Magnolia,+Satsuma,+FL+32189&gl=us&ei=SBbRS5aALYrs9QT414SpDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

where media is saying hank sr and wife lived
http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&q=130+magnolia+satsuma+florida&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=130+Magnolia,+Satsuma,+FL+32189&gl=us&ei=SBbRS5aALYrs9QT414SpDw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2010, 12:22:16 AM »

She was waiting for a chance to pounce on Sykes.  I was mainly watching her expression while Sykes was talking and I hope that Dr. Glass does an interpretation on both of them!  I'm being nosey, but I've been gone awhile until pretty recently and you may have already said, but how do you get these people to talk to you?  Do you know her?  I get the idea she'd talk to anyone me if I called her.  So maybe I will.  J/K 
I dont know her, not really, Ive heard of her.....but anyways, yea she would talk to a fence post if she thought it would stand and listen, she told me alot of stuff but I dont wanna post it all because I will get jumped on for spreading rumors and I dont have a link......but anyways, I believe she is just as befrazzeled with these grandchildren of hers as we are, she said she just wanted the truth to come out and HaLeigh to be found, it must be terrible to have to listen to all these different stories and not know what to believe...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2010, 12:31:40 AM »

Thank goodness Hollygmom at BNN transcribed the audio tapes of Ron and Cobra:

HollysGmom said,in April 22nd, 2010 at 9:40 pm Ron/Cobra AUdio 1 Transcript:

Cobra: I went down there and I told em what you said, you know Jr, little Jr? He said….

ROn:You know what he told em? I’ll tell you what I know that he told em

Cobra: Alright…

Ron: He was down here fishing with Jr, Hank, actually I call him Tommy

Cobra: Tommy, ok…

ROn:Ok, but that’s the same dude; Hank, Hank Jr, Tommy

Cobra: Yea..

ROn: Tommy & Joe were fishing , with Tommy’s son, at that dock. It got dark, that dock got swamped with aligators. He told me he said “Holy FN sh*t, I had to get my son out of there. I thought Lake Placid was fixing to go on.”

Cobra: Yep…yep

ROn: You know what? Joe said : “You know this would be the perfect MFin place to kill someone. You could just throw em right into the water and the gators would take care of the rest.”

Cobra: Yea,

Ron: You think that’s where my daughter’s at? Probably….

Cobra: Well, I’m tryin to get a team down here brother.

AUdios are much clearer now, very easy to hear what is being said. Reduced the siren out of 2 to where Ron & Cobra are heard. I’ll post 2nd transcript ASAP!

Again if anyone lisstened to these tapes, when Ron talks about HaLeigh being in the river he says it with as little emotion as GMA Hollars did when she talked about HaLeigh being tossed int he river, to me I can't even imagine talking about my child in the gator infested waters and do it so non-chalant. IT truly gives an insight to his dark soul IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2010, 12:34:09 AM »

I watched NG tonight  and I could kick myself for it. I am sickened, heartbroken and boiling mad, all at the same time.  IF what Flora said is true and Misty hid under the sheet while HayLeigh was being attacked should be enough for her to get the dp in my book. IF it's true...I don't know, considering the source.  How many stories IS this woman going to tell. And I felt sooo bad for AS having to hear that.

btw---if Lucy goes to bed with a barrett in her head, wakes up, puts it in her mouth and chokes, is Nancy to blame and a terrible mother??

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2010, 12:38:12 AM »

It's been awhile since I have been on here, last time I was here was when Sandra Cantu went missing!

I haven't been following little Haleigh's case for very long and I may be wrong but I don't think Haleigh was raped by Joe. I think Misty keeps concocting all these different stories hoping that Joe and Tommy get charged with murdering Haleigh and she gets off scott free. And if GH is telling the truth, then she is only stating what Misty is telling her.. but only the tapes will prove that once and for all. But even so, just because Misty is telling GH these things doesn't mean any of it is true.

In my opinion, I think Misty gave Haleigh drugs to make her sleep.. and I think her and Ron have done this many times before only this time Haleigh had a reaction and died.  After listening to Chelsea tonight on NG and mentioning an overdose just confirms my suspicions. I also think that Chelsea as well as Lindsy and Teresa have all known from the start what happened, that's why the whole bunch is trying to implicate Joe...they have to all stick to the same story.

I think Misty freaked and called Ron and Tommy. Misty freaking out could be the screaming that the neighbors heard. When Ron realized that Haleigh was dead he couldn't call 911 right away to report it because he probably had drugs all over that house and had to get the place cleaned up first and come up with a story.  Since him and Joe had been feuding earlier what better person to put the blame on. Either Ron remembered about what Joe had said or Tommy mentioned about Joe and the alligators and a perfect way to get rid of a body and decided that's how they will get rid of Haleigh's body. And then they staged it to look like someone (Joe) came in and "stole" Haleigh. I think Tommy, maybe also Timmy...and Misty together dumped Haleigh's body and Ron knowing this took his time coming home from work, stopping for cigarettes giving Misty and Tommy enough time to get rid of Haleigh before he got home that way nobody could say he was there when it happened. All the calls Ron was making to Misty went unanswered because she probably forgot the phone at home when they were dumping little Haleigh.

Ron only married Misty afterward so he couldn't be arrested for sex with a minor and to make sure she didn't talk, and to also make it look like they were both innocent in all of this. But it's not working so he then divorces her and keeps his distance and staying quiet making himself look innocent and making it look like to the public that he now thinks that Misty has something to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Misty loves Ron and thinks that once they are both out of jail that they will get back together and she will never say he was involved so she is sticking to her story that it was Joe and Tommy.

I don't know....I just wish someone would confess and so we can get this solved soon and put that poor baby to rest!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2010, 12:38:58 AM »

i want something danget.
really all the info amounts to not a damn thing.
really.  sorry...i am sorry.  i wish there was somthing more for Haleigh then a bunch of screwballs runnin' their chops,, but, in the in....we are still no closer to finding out what has happened to Haleigh.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2010, 12:39:15 AM »

MISTY AND JUNIOR HIT UNDER A SHEET?

I would assume that this conversation with Miisty was recorded.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Croslin-Cummings Family Split on Haleigh Case
Aired April 22, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCYGRACE: Isn`t it true that there has been a scenario put out there, and it had to come from behind bars, that Misty Croslin heard the child in the next room screaming?

FLORA HOLLARS: Yes.

GRACE: And my question is, where did that story come from?

HOLLARS: It came from Misty.

GRACE: What did she say?

HOLLARS: That she heard Haleigh in there crying.

GRACE: And who was in the room with Haleigh?

HOLLARS: I`m going to say Joe or Tommy, one.

GRACE: Or both?

HOLLARS: Or both.

GRACE: And what, if anything, did Misty Croslin do to take care of Haleigh?

HOLLARS: According to what she told me when all this was going on, she`d already had been threatened by Joe, and she grabbed Junior and got into bed, and they covered up their heads completely. And when she took the covers off of her head, Haleigh was gone.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2010, 12:39:26 AM »

I watched NG tonight  and I could kick myself for it. I am sickened, heartbroken and boiling mad, all at the same time.  IF what Flora said is true and Misty hid under the sheet while HayLeigh was being attacked should be enough for her to get the dp in my book. IF it's true...I don't know, considering the source.  How many stories IS this woman going to tell. And I felt sooo bad for AS having to hear that.

btw---if Lucy goes to bed with a barrett in her head, wakes up, puts it in her mouth and chokes, is Nancy to blame and a terrible mother??
Mrs Hollars said she doesnt believe all the stories she is telling, she is just repeating what she has been told, I think its doing some good, the family members are starting to get mad and talk themselves, so who knows ...if you hit a hornets nest, they are gonna come out.....also, I dont believe the story about the rape, if that happened ...would Misty be out putting up flyers with Joe the next day?   I dont think so....imo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2010, 12:39:33 AM »

HollysGmom said,in April 22nd, 2010 at 10:57 pm I was going to try to catch up before posting but you guys have been busy…lol.

Here it is…Ron’s own words…It’s gonna hurt, so beware!

Ron/Cobra Audio2

Cobra: Now listen, this is important. You got any connection with the

cops?

Ron: No

Cobra: You got any MFer who can get you the shirt to me? I got Aqua

Search commin out here, to search. THey’ve got side scan radar. There &

at Dunns Bridge, both. I want em scanned, you know. I gotta look for a

dead child. I gotta look for a live child. Gotta do both.

Ron: (Excitedly) Let me tell you this…gators burough…

CObra: Yea…

Ron:They make buroughs…

Cobra: I know exactly what gators do…Man, I’m from Miami…

Ron: Well, they make buroughs, where there’s air pockets

Cobra: They’ll push em right back in there.

Ron: They’ll push their prey, even if it was a

Cobra: person/child

Ron: Thank You!

Cobra: I know brother. Man, I’m a hillbilly. I’m 52 yrs old, I know a few

things.

Ron: Well, I’m half your age and …

Cobra: That’s it….

Ron: and you can see that….

Cobra: You’re a father, man…

Ron: I’ve got a lot more knowledge then most MFers.

Cobra: You’re a father, man. That’s what the main thing is..

Ron: For Three & 1/2 years now I’ve had custody of these kids by myself,
(garbled)

Cobra: I know, brother. Cause maybe your girlfriend lost one. That’s the only thing that pops into my mind. Stick a screwdriver in there and pry on it, I guess, you know? I know one came up missing.That’s the only reason I know why.

Ron: UmmmHmmm (no emotion)

Cobra: Ain’t nobody heard nothin till your child come up missing.

Ron: Exactly

Cobra: That Joe…that Joe is such a good liar…such a good FN liar, man.

Ron: You know..you know what the thing is…

Cobra: What?

Ron:You know what the thing is?

Cobra: I just wanna go out and get a loan for the kidnappers, go kick ass on somebody.

Ron: (Silence)

Cobra:I keep forcast on Joe. I’m gonna take him out into the swamp…

ROn: Man…

Cobra: But I don’t know….I don’t know what his …I don’t what his…his FN levels are bro.

Ron: yea…I’m scared…I’m scared

Cobra: Now you, you don’t need to do shit..

Ron: Yea..

CObra: don’t you F around now, you got kids. You got kids to raise n stuff.

Ron: Listen, Jr’s gonna be with me till the day I die, even if he’s gotta go with me like that…He’s gonna be with me till the day I die. Daddy’s little boy.

Cobra: Hey MFer you better domesticate…

Ron: Just like Haleigh ’s Daddy’s little girl. (Garbled)

(Sudden change of topic)

Cobra: So that’s Haleigh with a capital H. WHat’s that all about?
That how you spell it? I thought it was regular spelling…You spell it like that? Ha…Leigh? I mean a capital L…..

ROn:Well,

Cobra: Like 2 seperate names?

Ron: Well actually, that’s how was it was supposed to be on her Birth Certificate…

CObra: oh…

Ron: but I think they F’ed it up….

CObra: Oh…

Ron: Let me tell you this…that one right there….

CObra: I’m trying to read it man…

ROn: H-A-L-E-I-G-H

Cobra; That’s It

Ron: Let me tell you this…Crystal was titty-feeding Haleigh when I got this one

Cobra: Yea…

Ron: How come hers is just now getting on her back?

Now if Ron isn’t afraid to tell Cobra that he’d kill Jr before loosing him, he isn’t above using it to threaten their mother to keep her away.

“I’ll kill us all before I let you have them!”

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2010, 12:40:13 AM »

i want something danget.
really all the info amounts to not a damn thing.
really.  sorry...i am sorry.  i wish there was somthing more for Haleigh then a bunch of screwballs runnin' their chops,, but, in the inend....we are still no closer to finding out what has happened to Haleigh.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2010, 12:47:06 AM »

Flora Hollars contacted Annette Sykes following her conversation with Tommy ... the telephone conversation that originated from the jail.

Janet

++++++++++

NANCY GRACE
Croslin- Cummings Family Split on Haleigh Case
Aired April 22, 2010 - 20:00:00   ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Ms. Sykes, what do you think of them searching -- the police searching the St. John`s River?

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: Well, evidently, they had some tip. Somebody called them. And they were down there searching. And I went down there early that morning and didn`t -- you know, they wouldn`t tell me anything. And I wasn`t -- I knew what they were searching -- you know, I knew they were looking for something participating (SIC) to Haleigh, but I didn`t really know what.

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER: I was the one that called you and told you that.

SYKES: Yes, she did. Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.