April 27, 2024, 09:23:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348907 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #600 on: April 25, 2010, 06:40:48 PM »

Funny how Peter Hyatt and Cobra picked up on so many of the same things we did and I AM shocked I can even understand Cobra

The fact that Ron never used HaLeigh's name which I always thought was odd to say the least and referred to her in past tense very early on.

He thinks Ron is abusive and violent (no big shock there).

COBRA said he hair stood up on the back of his neck when talking to Ron about HaLeigh and how he talks about her being dead with no emotion, and he thought Ron already knew HaLeigh was dead............he picked up on the past tense verbage from Ron too.

Still listening but d@mn........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: April 25, 2010, 06:43:59 PM »

THE JAILHOUSE RECORDINGS

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
How Did Haleigh Die?
Aired April 23, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: I will tell you that I feel comfortable with Tommy and representing Tommy. ...

I can tell you this. I had a discussion with Tommy twice, and when he called to get in touch with myself and Steve Brown, he did not talk to Flo Hollars about what happened that night. ...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying Grandma Flo is making up this entire story out of whole cloth, because you`re saying Tommy has said to you flat- out, "I did not tell Grandma Flo anything about who did what to Haleigh"?

WERTER: This is what Tommy told me. ...

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: In other words, did Tommy ever implicate Cousin Joe, or could there be somebody else involved?

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: Well, I can`t answer the latter part of that question. What I did say was Tommy did not discuss this case with Flo Hollars. ...

MIKE BROOKS, HLN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: Well, again, since we know that there was a phone call from Tommy to Flo Hollars, most likely it was tape recorded by the Putnam County sheriffs. Have you heard the content of that exact phone call yet?

WERTER: No, I haven`t. They`re kind of slow on releasing those kind of things.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #602 on: April 25, 2010, 06:46:39 PM »

I think Peter Hyatt thought Ron was talking about getting shots of heroin in his toes.

... but he was talking about getting it in the THE TOOLS...

... that`s when Ron pulled his pants down and showed Cobra his garden weasel!

He made Cobra blush.

That is a huge feat in and of it self!

Oh man, priceless.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: April 25, 2010, 06:48:42 PM »

2010.04.25 Flora Hollars on the Levi Page Show Tonight
The show starts at 10 ET / 9 CT / 8 MT / 7 PT

Tonight we have the latest shocking twists in the homicide investigation of Haleigh Cummings! Tonight in an exclusive in depth interview the grandmother of Misty Croslin speaks out! Flora Hollars is here with us live and taking your calls! Hollars shocked the country when she implicated her own grandchildren in the death of Haleigh Cummings! We're also joined by an all star panel: Journalist Art Harris, Investigator Sheryl McCollum, Defense Attorney Ray Giudice and Prosecutor Donna Pendergast! Tonight we go where no other show will go and we ask the question: Is Ronald Cummings involved in Haleigh's death? Tune in!    And the circus continues.....

Flora

I would appreciate if you could refrain from all speculation and share with the listening audience only what Tommy and Misty shared with you in the recent jailhouse conversation ... the recent telephone conversation from the jail that initiated the new activity the disappearance of Haleigh ... the recent telephone conversation from the jail that can be affirmed by recordings.

Thank you

Janet

Call-in Number: (347) 838-9781 

Misty Croslin's Grandmother speaks out!http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/26/shocking-twists-in-haleigh-cummings-case

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: April 25, 2010, 06:51:31 PM »

Peter Hyatt said that Ron frequently refers to Haliegh as daughter - but rarely by name.

He said - this is a red flag of possible sexual abuse. Something that he looks for in his cases.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #605 on: April 25, 2010, 06:52:16 PM »

Funny how Peter Hyatt and Cobra picked up on so many of the same things we did and I AM shocked I can even understand Cobra

The fact that Ron never used HaLeigh's name which I always thought was odd to say the least and referred to her in past tense very early on.

He thinks Ron is abusive and violent (no big shock there).

COBRA said he hair stood up on the back of his neck when talking to Ron about HaLeigh and how he talks about her being dead with no emotion, and he thought Ron already knew HaLeigh was dead............he picked up on the past tense verbage from Ron too.

Still listening but d@mn........

How awful and disturbing, yet at the same time no big surprise  Anybody who could talk like Ron did about gators....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #606 on: April 25, 2010, 06:53:11 PM »

I think Peter Hyatt thought Ron was talking about getting shots of heroin in his toes.

He made Cobra blush.

Oh man, priceless.
Well, I'm going out to eat now, hope that image doesn't pop up while eating 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: April 25, 2010, 06:54:22 PM »

Peter: Ron is very dangerous and violent, far more involved with drugs than anyone thought..........talks about shooting up in between his toes, the weight gain he's had in jail does show he's put on weight due to lack of drugs.

Cobra: Odd that Ron knows to a T what he bought at the store that night, when most people would be so crazy over the loss of their child they wouldn't be able to remember ( I can attest to this, when E was in NICU and after he passed someone asked me who kept my son - to this day I can't recall  )

Talking about prostitution and drugs (again no shock there)

Ron seemed to have no problem staying with Misty after he got her child "stole", he loved her more than he wanted HaLeigh found ...........missed everything else as the Blues just buzzed the house, now I have to rewinf

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #608 on: April 25, 2010, 06:55:48 PM »

Peter Hyatt said that Ron frequently refers to Haliegh as daughter - but rarely by name.

He said - this is a red flag of possible sexual abuse. Something that he looks for in his cases.

I heard that too, and so don't want to believe it......but I know it happens as my son was molested by his dad after I filed for divorce, but I have a special hollow point with his name on it if I ever see that SOB again

[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: April 25, 2010, 07:09:45 PM »

He made Cobra blush.

Oh man, priceless.
Well, I'm going out to eat now, hope that image doesn't pop up while eating 

Think of pretty daisies, sunsets, and ocean waves... the image will go away, eventually.

------------------
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: April 25, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »

Cobra: Misty provided RC an alibi and vice versa, talks about how Misty looked to Ron for answers and scripted her info she stated (again-another suspicion alot of us have mentioned)

Think Joe O is the scapegoat

Cobra: The murderer has been in my truck and thinks 4-7 people involved

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #611 on: April 25, 2010, 07:21:38 PM »

Cobra said - Ronald had Nancy on speed dial on his phone. Had her personal cell phone #.

He called her in front of him -  on speaker - she was his best buddy and often to help him

out finding a lawyer. Cobra claims to have this recording - he was wearing a wire.

Said it blew his mind.
Nancy is just plain whacked, WTH 
She owes her publisher "one more book" this is the sane-reason why she is trying to cadoodle with Ronald, JMO.

I didn't know that, and I guess the insane reason would be she has the hots for that foul mouthed, drug addicted, drug dealer.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: April 25, 2010, 07:23:00 PM »

Peter :  Monkey Devil! LMAO about Mz Nancy and Ron and saying "I know you Ron etc" and would she let him babysit the twins

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: April 25, 2010, 07:23:19 PM »

Cobra: Misty provided RC an alibi and vice versa, talks about how Misty looked to Ron for answers and scripted her info she stated (again-another suspicion alot of us have mentioned)

I believe that there were  5 involved and 1 not a family .
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: April 25, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »

Cobra: When talking about the reenactment he heard Misty tell Ron "they are on to US

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #615 on: April 25, 2010, 07:28:14 PM »

He refers to Haeigh as "my child"...my child, my child, my child...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: April 25, 2010, 07:29:13 PM »

I believe that there were  5 involved and 1 not a family .

I'm still clueless how many and who are involved........but have always thought definitely Misty and Ron knew at the 911 call, the others maybe ToC, TiC and I think there wives may have known something as time passed.........just speculating though

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: April 25, 2010, 07:33:18 PM »

Listening to BNN ..

Peter stated when a child is missing or found dead the parents still don't talk in past tense it takes a while to talk on past tense..

911 call sounds rehearsed..

Misty stated the next day after 911 call .. Crying and made a statement I loved that girl and she loved me.. Past tense
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: April 25, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »

I only with Flora Hollars had ask the following question of NG rather than JVM.

Janet

+++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Misty`s Grandmother Opens Up about Haleigh`s Fate
Aired April 20, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

FLORA HOLLARS, TOMMY AND MISTY'S GRANDMOTHER: I know one thing: Misty had been out on a drug binge for three days. Her and Ron had fought that day, and she told him she didn`t want to baby-sit. And he told her, "Yes, you are going to baby-sit." And he left the kids there with her. And she was still strung out.

<snipped>

VELEZ-MITCHELL: You do think Ron Cummings knows more?

HOLLARS: Yes, ma`am, I do.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Why?

HOLLARS: The fact of him leaving those kids there with her and her still high on pills. Would you leave your kids with somebody that`s all doped up?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ijvm.01.html

_____

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: April 25, 2010, 07:35:22 PM »

Listening to BNN ..

Peter stated when a child is missing or found dead the parents still don't talk in past tense it takes a while to talk on past tense..

911 call sounds rehearsed..

Misty stated the next day after 911 call .. Crying and made a statement I loved that girl and she loved me.. Past tense

Also stated Susan Smith use the past tensed words in referring her children..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.