April 27, 2024, 11:02:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348858 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #700 on: April 26, 2010, 12:15:09 AM »

Reply    @Maven2379 Ron said, "They'll know what happened when her body floats up from under the water." AH misquoated the source. Typical....
18 minutes ago via web in reply to Maven2379

not trying to be cruel, mean,ect. but if Haleigh is somewhere in the water in fl, and
not in a container, she will not be floating up,unless released from a container
its been 14 months, not much left of a body in the water,that long,and in fl prob no
body, youd be lucky to find bones, in fl water

I totally agree, but why would Ron state this, and according to KP's BG, LE has the sworn affadavit on file and AH wasn't supposed to reveal that info (big shock there )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: April 26, 2010, 12:17:32 AM »

Granted ... Flora Hollars seems to be all over the place in her speculations.  However ... there appears to be an effort to discredit Flora Hollars in regards to what she claims she was told by her grandkids in conversations from the jail in regards to the happenings of that fateful night when Haleigh Cummings went missing.

Why  have recordings yet to be released by LE ... recording which could affirm or dispute Flora Hollars claims?

It was immediately following Tommy and Misty's Sunday night calls to their grandmother that all H--- broke loose.  The investigators were on a mission.

1.  The river search was ongoing day and night for three days.
2.  Cinder blocks were discovered in the designated search area.
3.  Misty's was taken to the dock by LE.
4.  A forensic van was on standby by the dock.
5.  The status of the case was reclassed as a homicide.
6.  Persons of interest were identified by LE.
7.  Joe Overstreet's midnight interrogation.
8.  Tommy's attorney confirmed his client was the source behind the river search.

Janet

++++++++

ANNETTE SYKES

Nancy Grace - April 22, 2010

ANNETTE SYKES, HALEIGH`S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER: ... Ms. Hollars called me and told me -- she certainly did -- that she had called down here and told them what Tommy had told her. And Teresa and I went and -- over to that area and walked around all afternoon and looked in the woods over there. But of course, we didn`t find anything.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/22/ng.01.html

FLORA HOLLARS

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Nancy Grace – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  What I was told by Misty this morning was that Tommy and Joe took Haleigh and wrapped a yellow rope around her and carried her to the dock and tied a brick around the bottom -- the other end of the rope and throwed her into the river. Now, that come from Misty`s mouth into my ear ....

GRACE: She just said that Joe Overstreet killed Misty -- killed Haleigh?

HOLLARS: He and Tommy -- she said Joe Overstreet and Tommy wrapped the rope around Haleigh and carried her to the dock at the St. John`s River and put a block around the other end of the rope and throwed her in the river.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE: Isn`t it true that there has been a scenario put out there, and it had to come from behind bars, that Misty Croslin heard the child in the next room screaming?

FLORA HOLLARS: Yes.

GRACE: And my question is, where did that story come from?

HOLLARS: It came from Misty.

GRACE: What did she say?

HOLLARS: That she heard Haleigh in there crying.

<snipped>

GRACE: And what, if anything, did Misty Croslin do to take care of Haleigh?

HOLLARS: According to what she told me when all this was going on, she`d already had been threatened by Joe, and she grabbed Junior and got into bed, and they covered up their heads completely. And when she took the covers off of her head, Haleigh was gone.

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell - April 21, 2010

CALLER: Yes. Why did she wait so long to come out with this? Obviously, they told her earlier on. And so she`s known this for a while, and she waited until they all got arrested on the drug charges to come out with this.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Flo?

FLORA HOLLARS: Who waited?

CALLER: You did.

HOLLARS: I just heard this last week.

<snipped>

HOLLARS: No, ma`am, because 15 minutes after Tommy called me, Misty called me. I told her what he said and she was crying and all she could say is, "Nanny, I`ve told them this all along." Misty didn`t tell me until the following Monday about the rope and the bricks in the St. John`s River.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

Nancy Grace - April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER:  There`s three grandkids of mine that`s involved in this, and I don`t know why! But I`d sure like to know why. They have no remorse or something. But nobody decided to say anything until I broke Tommy on the phone Sunday. And yes, I`m the one that called the detectives. And yes, I`m the one that sent them to the river!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

JAMES WERTER

Attorney: Tommy Croslin Gave Investigators Tip
Sun., April 18, 2010

An attorney said Friday that his client, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., led investigators to the St. Johns River in the latest search for Haleigh Cummings.

Attorney James Werter said Croslin met with investigators for over an hour before leading Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials and Putnam County deputies to the river.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36604607/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell - April 23, 2010

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: I will tell you that I feel comfortable with Tommy and representing Tommy. ...

I can tell you this. I had a discussion with Tommy twice, and when he called to get in touch with myself and Steve Brown, he did not talk to Flo Hollars about what happened that night. ...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So you`re saying Grandma Flo is making up this entire story out of whole cloth, because you`re saying Tommy has said to you flat- out, "I did not tell Grandma Flo anything about who did what to Haleigh"?

WERTER: This is what Tommy told me. ...

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: In other words, did Tommy ever implicate Cousin Joe, or could there be somebody else involved?

JAMES WERTER, ATTORNEY FOR TOMMY CROSLIN: Well, I can`t answer the latter part of that question. What I did say was Tommy did not discuss this case with Flo Hollars. ...

MIKE BROOKS, HLN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: Well, again, since we know that there was a phone call from Tommy to Flo Hollars, most likely it was tape recorded by the Putnam County sheriffs. Have you heard the content of that exact phone call yet?

WERTER: No, I haven`t. They`re kind of slow on releasing those kind of things.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/23/ijvm.01.html

RICHARD HERMAN

RICHARD HERMAN, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: It`s incredible, Nancy. And the caller is right. I mean, these are jailhouse phone calls. They`ve been recorded. Law enforcement has listened to them.

LOGIC DICTATES

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell - April 21, 2010

MIKE BROOKS, HLN LAW ENFORCEMENT ANALYST: And Jane, I really don`t think also that law enforcement would have gone to all this trouble and this whole dive operation, had they not thought that the information they got was very credible.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes.

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Especially to stay all night on a river. I mean, it`s really -- it`s unheard of. ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/21/ijvm.01.html

I agree with you, she may come across a bit blunt, but I do think she is telling what she heard........not that any of it's true, but I do think she in her own way is trying to get it off her chest if maybe for her own conscience IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: April 26, 2010, 12:35:36 AM »

When Misty gets sentenced for the drug charges, and realizes where she is going, I think she will spill her gut at that time.
She keeps insisting she did not do anything, so they can't break her.

Could her IQ be so low that she is not realizing her situation ?
50 and lower is a problem. I am being serious. What does everyone think ?

Am thinking it's more a matter that Misty hasn't had to face serious consequences for her actions before.  Seems that her lil girl whiny voice and wah-wah tears may have been all it took in the past for her to have avoided consequences. 

I remember with my youngest son, his whiny voice and tears, throwing a tantrum like he was 2 years old, not wanting to face the consequences of wrong choices.  Oh wait... he was 2 years old.  If Misty had been made to face consequences since the first time she dared to tell an authority figure 'no'.. or made her first wrong choice.. am thinking that she would have no problem 'getting real' with life now. 

Think back on what we know of her past.  She got her way in a whole lot of things, didn't she?  Hated school, they "couldn't make her go".  Really?  Give me 2 minutes with a 5th/6th grader who says they ain't a'goin back.  Yeah right.  Barring any true problems at school, they'd be sitting in class the next morning before the tardy bell rang, and everyday after that.  Am thinking that Misty had caregivers who wouldn't/couldn't tell her no, let her run her own life, and didn't make her face the consequences of her own wrong choices.  And therein lies the reasons for a good majority of her problems.  IMO. 

Now she's faced with some serious consequences and it seems that it rather shocked her that simply saying 'I didn't do it', talking big and brave, then finally resorting to using her whiny lil girl voice and tears doesn't work for her anymore.  None of that made the big bad LE slap their foreheads, apologize and let her go.  Am thinking that Misty just sat there not knowing what to do next. 

Did you hear the audio tape between Misty and her father?  OMG the whining!!  And her denial!!  She was acting like she had no clue why she was even in that jail.  For pete's sake, they have her on video/audio in the midst of committing the crime.   And instead of her father reminding her of that, to suck it up and deal with being caught, he agrees with and placates her.  Rolling Eyes

Any wonder she is the way she is today, when 'getting real' seems to have never been asked of her before?  So while I don't sympathize with her one bit, I can empathize with her.  She didn't have the kind of upbringing or role-modeling that kids need in order to know how to deal with life.  It's going to be a dang hard lesson for her to learn.  But until she does learn, am guessing we get to witness the 2 year old tantrums. 

All IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 26, 2010, 12:41:35 AM »

Islandmonkey

Flora Hollars makes a distinction between her speculations and ... what she was told by grandkids in telephone conversations from jail.  However ... listening carefully is where it is at.

I believe that NG and JVM took full advantage of this woman whose appearance and articulation tend to deem her not credible and ... in my opinion that is dispicable.

Anyways ... it is late.  I will wake up hubby who has fallen asleep on the couch and ... then call it a night.

Good Night

an angelic monkey

Janet
9:40 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: April 26, 2010, 12:54:34 AM »

Islandmonkey

Flora Hollars makes a distinction between her speculations and ... what she was told by grandkids in telephone conversations from jail.  However ... listening carefully is where it is at.

I believe that NG and JVM took full advantage of this woman whose appearance and articulation tend to deem her not credible and ... in my opinion that is dispicable.

Anyways ... it is late.  I will wake up hubby who has fallen asleep on the couch and ... then call it a night.

Good Night
You put that very well!!! 

an angelic monkey

Janet
9:40 PM PT

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: April 26, 2010, 01:02:38 AM »

As far as Misty going to a behavioral type 'boot camp'....

IMO, sending her there may not discipline her but will make her experience how it is to be ordered around constantly and act in a schedule set by someone else.  In a boot camp, she will experience being treated equally with others, she cannot have her own way, doing what she wants when/how she wants to do it.  There, she won't be able to just turn her back and wallow in her own world as if she didn’t say/do anything wrong.  She will be confronted by staff and other teens, with her own actions/words.  She will, in essence, have a harsh introduction to 'the real world'.  They don't mess around in there. 

These boot camps instill positive values to teens, which they may not have had the opportunity to learn before.  Of course, these teens may have been too rebellious to learn whatever someone has tried to teach them in the past.  Whichever case, the teen will learn things that they take with them when the boot camp is over.  It is a process of enforcement of will but sometimes, it takes this kind of thing to get the teen's attention, and to get em to realize the need for change in their lives.  Showing them that negative acts correspond to negative consequences may teach them that there isn’t anything they will get from making wrong choices.  And at the same time, they will be learning that positive acts correspond to positive consequences, and they get that 'aha moment'. 

Hopefully. 

Am thinking boot camp would be good for Misty, in re to the drug charges. 

But not in re to whatever happened to Haleigh. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: April 26, 2010, 01:32:02 AM »

Again no idea if this is truth or not, but we've all heard these already so here it goes:

@Busylady02 No confusion. Its on video tape. No confusion.
3 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    I'm just not gettin' LE's "clearances" and release of certain facts I personally know to be different. I just don't get it.
4 minutes ago via web
Reply    @Asti2009 cause he was standing right there when we asked the f***ing bus driver herself. she said misty. unquestionably.
5 minutes ago via web in reply to Asti2009

Reply    @beachbum1206 nope. no one admitted it except amber and a few others. they did nothing. absolutely nothing due to the disappearance of HC.
6 minutes ago via web in reply to beachbum1206

Reply    @Busylady02 if you read them, you will want to jail every member of the family.
7 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    @Busylady02 ron didn't give a shit. he threatened the big supervisor of dcf himself. went to the man's frickin' house and beat on the door. 8 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    @Busylady02 Yeah - ask Santos if ronnie ever came to his dad's front door at night and threatened him? and that was king supervisor of DCF! 9 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    to read the doctor's reports, to hear shit that we were told, was completely maddening. i just wanted to punch a wall every day.
11 minutes ago via web

Reply    @Busylady02 yes they did. they did. it was completely screwed up.
11 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    facility to house kids, and few qualified foster home applicants. Why didn't they pull Nay Nay's baby Destiny?!
12 minutes ago via web
Reply    @WinterRoses2be In this town DCF has a trillion reports. Unless eye witness right then and there, they aren't rippin' kids. They have no
13 minutes ago via web in reply to WinterRoses2be

Reply    Ecoli not why she was there.
14 minutes ago via web

Reply    You should see the full ER reports and all that was done. X-Rays parent stmts etc They caught a bit of ecoli from basic CBC and urinalysis.
14 minutes ago via web
Reply    @Busylady02 dr. did report them. Dr. note doesn't say "ecoli so keep her out". It didn't say that. Did u see other ER reports? I did.
17 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    @Busylady02 Do you understand that they brought her in not cause of ecoli?she was nearly unconscious from injuries, Busy.Do u guys get that?
18 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    of school. no doctor ever wrote or said that. that is not why she was to stay home from school. it was the injuries.
19 minutes ago via web

Reply    @Busylady02 Busy, her stomach virus didn't keep her out of school. the injuries did. no where did it say that due to the ecoli to stay out..
20 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    @Busylady02 they went to ER twice. Family knew it. DCF had no proof. Family witnesses covered it up. like the rest of the times.

21 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    @Busylady02 peeps saw what happened when he did it. it did not happen at the playground. they took her to ER after the 2nd incident. 23 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    He did.
25 minutes ago via web

Reply    @Busylady02 RC beat his children, Busy. He did.
25 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    it is that those injuries were not from a playground accident. that's a pretty bold stmt comin' from me. don't say it lightly.
26 minutes ago via web
Reply    @Busylady02 that is true. doesn't say it was from playground. how's this...if there's one thing I can tell u for certain in the whole case.. 26 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    @Busylady02 well, no one got to see the other med records or hear from peeps that saw how it happened. too bad. and NG knew. she knew. 31 minutes ago via web in reply to Busylady02

Reply    @Busylady02 it was not a school incident and she knew it. her producers (Nancy Grace) knew it. that is simply not true.

[
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: April 26, 2010, 01:52:02 AM »

where is this on the web?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: April 26, 2010, 01:53:45 AM »

where is this on the web?

Twitter....

clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #709 on: April 26, 2010, 02:25:32 AM »

twitter? do I type twitter.com to view this?
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: April 26, 2010, 02:58:51 AM »

i had the same thought, some of those people seem like they can be very cruel
[/quote]

It's the first thing I thought of.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #711 on: April 26, 2010, 02:59:37 AM »

I know nothing about twitter. Thanks for the lead. Never tried to figure it out.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #712 on: April 26, 2010, 03:56:41 AM »

When Misty gets sentenced for the drug charges, and realizes where she is going, I think she will spill her gut at that time.
She keeps insisting she did not do anything, so they can't break her.

Could her IQ be so low that she is not realizing her situation ?
50 and lower is a problem. I am being serious. What does everyone think ?

Am thinking it's more a matter that Misty hasn't had to face serious consequences for her actions before.  Seems that her lil girl whiny voice and wah-wah tears may have been all it took in the past for her to have avoided consequences. 

I remember with my youngest son, his whiny voice and tears, throwing a tantrum like he was 2 years old, not wanting to face the consequences of wrong choices.  Oh wait... he was 2 years old.  If Misty had been made to face consequences since the first time she dared to tell an authority figure 'no'.. or made her first wrong choice.. am thinking that she would have no problem 'getting real' with life now. 

Think back on what we know of her past.  She got her way in a whole lot of things, didn't she?  Hated school, they "couldn't make her go".  Really?  Give me 2 minutes with a 5th/6th grader who says they ain't a'goin back.  Yeah right.  Barring any true problems at school, they'd be sitting in class the next morning before the tardy bell rang, and everyday after that.  Am thinking that Misty had caregivers who wouldn't/couldn't tell her no, let her run her own life, and didn't make her face the consequences of her own wrong choices.  And therein lies the reasons for a good majority of her problems.  IMO. 

Now she's faced with some serious consequences and it seems that it rather shocked her that simply saying 'I didn't do it', talking big and brave, then finally resorting to using her whiny lil girl voice and tears doesn't work for her anymore.  None of that made the big bad LE slap their foreheads, apologize and let her go.  Am thinking that Misty just sat there not knowing what to do next. 

Did you hear the audio tape between Misty and her father?  OMG the whining!!  And her denial!!  She was acting like she had no clue why she was even in that jail.  For pete's sake, they have her on video/audio in the midst of committing the crime.   And instead of her father reminding her of that, to suck it up and deal with being caught, he agrees with and placates her.  Rolling Eyes

Any wonder she is the way she is today, when 'getting real' seems to have never been asked of her before?  So while I don't sympathize with her one bit, I can empathize with her.  She didn't have the kind of upbringing or role-modeling that kids need in order to know how to deal with life.  It's going to be a dang hard lesson for her to learn.  But until she does learn, am guessing we get to witness the 2 year old tantrums. 

All IMO.

Goodmorning LakeErie, Wyks & Monkey's,

I agree with Wyks, Misty has never faced consequences. Her brain power may not be high, her brain is use to skating away
from her troubles. I read when Misty was Fifteen yrs. she fled to New Jersey with a boyfriend, she is not afraid to take risks because everyone mops up after her.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #713 on: April 26, 2010, 04:53:24 AM »

Peter :  Monkey Devil! LMAO about Mz Nancy and Ron and saying "I know you Ron etc" and would she let him babysit the twins

My favorite quote by Mz Nancy: "we go back" when she was speaking to Ronald.
Her show was not an honest account with interviews of guests,  either she has a crush on Ronald, or she hopes that he and TN will assist her in a book. IMO.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #714 on: April 26, 2010, 08:22:57 AM »

Hearing Flo is in the hospital and sure this is in no way true or accurate just my thoughts....!!  but the first thing that came to my mind was "hope no one poisened the lady"

I do believe Flo was telling the truth the first night, I think from that point she was fed bits and pieces by people (meaning well) but just causing chaos in the end.   
It was confirmed that she did indeed call g.gm sykes what Misty had just told her and which blows my mind, they don't call the police (TN, g.gm sykes) and report, verify the information just relayed to them.   Heck no they go search the woods themselves that blows my mind two gals out in the woods looking for WHAT????? 

I wonder if Nanny Flo is in WEST SIDE HOSPITAL, 2208 PATTERSON ST, NASHVILLE? The Hospital is in West Side Nashville, TN.

Levi Page should promote "high profile guests" as a special guest or "mystery guest."  Apparently this attention was a

little too much for her.       I hope she bounces back:)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: April 26, 2010, 08:50:54 AM »

I wonder if Nanny Flo is in WEST SIDE HOSPITAL, 2208 PATTERSON ST, NASHVILLE? The Hospital is in West Side Nashville, TN.

Levi Page should promote "high profile guests" as a special guest or "mystery guest."  Apparently this attention was a

little too much for her.       I hope she bounces back:)

i was hoping to hear good news about flo hollars,
and hoping to get caught up
b4 my dsl kicks me off again, when it rains the dsl gives me fits

Hospital near Antioch, TN

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Hospital++Nashville,+TN.&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Hospital&hnear=Nashville,+TN.&ei=aYjVS8q6IpGE8wTOl7XHDw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQtgMwAA

Hospital near Nashville, TN

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GFRC_enUS322US322&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Hospital++Nashville,+TN.&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Hospital&hnear=Nashville,+TN.&ei=aYjVS8q6IpGE8wTOl7XHDw&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQtgMwAA

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: April 26, 2010, 09:03:14 AM »

I know nothing about twitter. Thanks for the lead. Never tried to figure it out.

Not really a lead per se, more twitter talk, and as everything in this case taken with a grain of salt 

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #717 on: April 26, 2010, 09:19:49 AM »

Not really a lead per se, more twitter talk, and as everything in this case taken with a grain of salt 
Those twitters are very disturbing, and the talk of the river 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #718 on: April 26, 2010, 09:29:46 AM »

Also Levi lives very close to where Flo does
that explains levi LOL

I'm wondering if he is related. 

that would be hilarious 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #719 on: April 26, 2010, 09:39:50 AM »

I've been looking around and see nothing about how Flo is doing  I'm suspicious of this, and really hope no family member did her harm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.