April 27, 2024, 12:50:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348878 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: April 26, 2010, 09:49:59 AM »

Mornin' everyone.
Wondering bout some things...

1.  Ron called 90 times the night HC went missing maybe to make sure nobody was home while MC and others were out getting rid of evidence?

2.  Someone asked a few pages back how MC could get food stamps.  Here in FL if you can claim homeless and in desperate need you can get them.  But I hate to keep sayin it without proof I still believe she was drawing a check due to her LD or some diagnosed psychological problem at an early age or ADD/ADHD.  The whole fam knows how to work the system so she would know too.  They are terribly street smart and not afraid of staring down LE.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: April 26, 2010, 10:06:34 AM »

Mornin' everyone.

1.  Ron called 90 times the night HC went missing maybe to make sure nobody was home while MC and others were out getting rid of evidence?

2.  Someone asked a few pages back how MC could get food stamps.  Here in FL if you can claim homeless and in desperate need you can get them.  But I hate to keep sayin it without proof I still believe she was drawing a check due to her LD or some diagnosed psychological problem at an early age or ADD/ADHD.  The whole fam knows how to work the system so she would know too.  They are terribly street smart and not afraid of staring down LE.

I wonder if either of her parents are receiving disability?  If so, she would qualify to receive children's benefits until she was 18.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: April 26, 2010, 10:29:02 AM »

Mornin' everyone.

I wonder if either of her parents are receiving disability?  If so, she would qualify to receive children's benefits until she was 18.   

Very true!  We know her parents rented a home near Misty and Ron so they were either section 8 or drawing a monthly check.  They could've sold enough drugs to make a living but they also have huge habits themselves according GH and everyone else.  I forgot to add my #3.  All the talk about trafficking...Florida is the conduit to a lot of trafficking to many states--maybe cousin Joe was down here to Dr. shop and head back to his home state to sell.  I can now see Ron being involved in this big time.  He didn't have the PDM job for too long did he?  He had one helluva habit too and just because a job has drug screens doesn't mean you can't beat them.  I think most of his buying/selling/Dr. shopping (if he did) was curtailed due to HaLeigh missing.  I bet he thought he would have made more money that he did.  I bet his $12k was owed out already!  In fact 90% of those aroud Ron had a pain managment doc admitted by them in one way or another.  Also, the Duragesic GGM Sykes is on would be favored by Ron's crowd too.  They bring in high dollar and people are known to eat the gel and or shoot it.  Just rattling off this am.  Sorry
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: April 26, 2010, 10:29:22 AM »

Mornin' everyone.

2.  Someone asked a few pages back how MC could get food stamps.  Here in FL if you can claim homeless and in desperate need you can get them.  But I hate to keep sayin it without proof I still believe she was drawing a check due to her LD or some diagnosed psychological problem at an early age or ADD/ADHD.  The whole fam knows how to work the system so she would know too. They are terribly street smart and not afraid of staring down LE.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: April 26, 2010, 10:32:55 AM »

When do they all go to court for their drug charges?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 26, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »

Cobra Tapes and the 2 things I find to be misquoted in this case;

Ron only got a tat of Haleigh and had to go back to get one of Butterbean.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=101605&catid=8

Ronald Cummings traveled from his home in Putnam County to the Aces and Eights tattoo parlor in Pinellas Park to get a tattoo of both his children.

90 phone calls made by Ron;

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090923/ARTICLES/909231013/1002?Title=Brother-Stepmom-wasn-t-home-night-Haleigh-disappeared-

Ryan said phone records show that Ronald Cummings made 20 attempts to reach Misty during the evening of Feb. 9. Hank Croslin, who lived down the street, told investigators Cummings asked him to check on Misty, Haleigh and Cummings' 3-year-old son, Ronald Cummings Jr., who Cummings believed were all at the mobile home where they lived as a family.

"What Hank Croslin told us is contrary to what Misty told us," Ryan said.

Art Harris quoted the 90+ calls and TJ called him on that yesterday and Cobra stated Ron was pressured to go back and get Jr's Tatoo - based on news reports Ron got both the same day.  Just FYI from legit news sources.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #726 on: April 26, 2010, 10:49:26 AM »

Ronald Cummings traveled from his home in Putnam County to the Aces and Eights tattoo parlor in Pinellas Park to get a tattoo of both his children.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090923/ARTICLES/909231013/1002?Title=Brother-Stepmom-wasn-t-home-night-Haleigh-disappeared-

Ryan said phone records show that Ronald Cummings made 20 attempts to reach Misty during the evening of Feb. 9. Hank Croslin, who lived down the street, told investigators Cummings asked him to check on Misty, Haleigh and Cummings' 3-year-old son, Ronald Cummings Jr., who Cummings believed were all at the mobile home where they lived as a family.

Art Harris quoted the 90+ calls and TJ called him on that yesterday and Cobra stated Ron was pressured to go back and get Jr's Tatoo - based on news reports Ron got both the same day.  Just FYI from legit news sources.

Thanks FCL~I knew he got both tat's the same day and TJ stated he was shown 23-28 calls, not 90.....but regarding Hank being asked to check on Misty from Ron, not sure I'd believe anything Misty told them.

I was far more interested in hearing Ron talk on those tapes, his state of mind, lack of emotion, hearing his anger/rage when talking about crushing Joe's hands than hearing from Cobra, although I had been told weeks ago that Ron did have Mz Nancy's cell #, so that was an interesting tidbit to hear from another source.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: April 26, 2010, 11:00:06 AM »

I wonder if there is a little "wiggle room" in that statement.   "Night" technically ends at 12:00 am.  I wondered if RC logged 20 calls to MC before midnight and a bunch more after then and until he got home.  Did he continually call during the whole shift, a total of 20 calls, if so, that is not a big deal.  Whereas, 20 calls before midnight and 70 calls after midnight might indicate that there was even more of a frantic interest to talk to MC as the night went on.

The cell records would really be a treasure trove of information for curious monkeys.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #728 on: April 26, 2010, 11:00:15 AM »

The talk of violence like Ron was saying on those tapes really bothered and scared me, I really would not want to be around him when he lost his temper, and I'm sure he lost his temper on more than a couple of times. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: April 26, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »

The talk of violence like Ron was saying on those tapes really bothered and scared me, I really would not want to be around him when he lost his temper, and I'm sure he lost his temper on more than a couple of times. 

Scared me too, and I wouldn't ever want to be around him.........too much like a Jeckyll/Hyde personality that turns on a dime. I'm good staying awar from anyone with a hair trigger temper

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: April 26, 2010, 11:12:33 AM »

Thanks FCL~I knew he got both tat's the same day and TJ stated he was shown 23-28 calls, not 90.....but regarding Hank being asked to check on Misty from Ron, not sure I'd believe anything Misty told them.

I was far more interested in hearing Ron talk on those tapes, his state of mind, lack of emotion, hearing his anger/rage when talking about crushing Joe's hands than hearing from Cobra, although I had been told weeks ago that Ron did have Mz Nancy's cell #, so that was an interesting tidbit to hear from another source.

I believe there are actually 3 stories to why Tommy placed himself there at 9:45pm that night.  Tommy's story, Misty's story, Ron's story.  I'm just confused as to why Tommy put himself there.  I can't figure that one especially when Ron's story is that he simply asked if Misty was at his house and the call was left on the answering machine I believe the call length is out there and is quoted at 23 seconds - not really a lengthy conversation IYKWIM. 

As to Ron, Misty, and all the other cast I don't try to think about to much of what they say in depth.  They all seem to talk a way bigger game than they are IMO #1(IMO shows they all have low esteem due to some type of abuse theirselves) and #2 - I can't relate to the thoughts that go around in these people's heads.  These are people that think it is fun to feed small fuzzy animals to alligators, steal and fight over guns, all are on drugs on a regular basis, think sex abuse is the girls fault, none have parenting/real life skills. 

Infact the further we get into this I am open to anyone  of them being the one who did this to Haleigh.  None ultimatly had a real good motive. 

I'm still on the same 4 but other than that your guess is as good as mine. 

I'm not believing or thinking that any of this "ME" type individuals would cover for another so we have to wait and see what comes out I guess.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: April 26, 2010, 11:17:26 AM »

Scared me too, and I wouldn't ever want to be around him.........too much like a Jeckyll/Hyde personality that turns on a dime. I'm good staying awar from anyone with a hair trigger temper
That's a good description Jeckyll/Hyde 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 26, 2010, 11:23:40 AM »

Was it not one of Ron's relatives that made the comment about not ratting/telling, etc ... on a relative.  I don't remember exactly who said that, thinking it was a ...maybe Uncle Cummings or a Cousin Cummings....   Maybe some smart monkey can fill in. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 26, 2010, 11:24:55 AM »

Sure sounds as if Ron was about 98% time bomb. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 26, 2010, 11:38:05 AM »

Was it not one of Ron's relatives that made the comment about not ratting/telling, etc ... on a relative.  I don't remember exactly who said that, thinking it was a ...maybe Uncle Cummings or a Cousin Cummings....   Maybe some smart monkey can fill in. 
I remember that, wasn't it Teresa's brother, now his name escapes me.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: April 26, 2010, 11:43:03 AM »

I wonder if there is a little "wiggle room" in that statement.   "Night" technically ends at 12:00 am.  I wondered if RC logged 20 calls to MC before midnight and a bunch more after then and until he got home.  Did he continually call during the whole shift, a total of 20 calls, if so, that is not a big deal.  Whereas, 20 calls before midnight and 70 calls after midnight might indicate that there was even more of a frantic interest to talk to MC as the night went on.

The cell records would really be a treasure trove of information for curious monkeys.

Agree with treasure trove!  I just think that if LE released that statement above about the 20 calls why not release 90?  Also 90 calls to me is a whole different ball game than 20 IMO.  Wish they would release it but I guess it is good evidence pertinent to the case. 

Tommy's story, Misty's story, Ron's story on the call to Tommy. 

Ron - Called and left message I believe inquiring if Misty was at the Croslin home.

Tommy's story - Ron called and asked him to go check on Misty at the MH - which lead to his statement that he was there at the house at 9:45pm.  Why?

LE has stated from the beginning that they are already aware that Misty's story does not add up to the physical evidence in the home and they do not believe she was home?

Misty's story - washing blanket at 10pm than in bed until she woke up and saw 3 on clock?

JMO but I tend to believe LE leaks vs speculating on what may not be. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: April 26, 2010, 11:45:26 AM »

I thought it was his uncle Donald Squires, but for the life of me can't remember who even reported that

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: April 26, 2010, 11:51:35 AM »

http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

I investigate.

I want to know things. I want to know more about Ronald Cumming's having Nancy Grace's home phone number on his speed dial??

Did my ears actually hear that?? Cobra said he was there. Does Cobra have it on tape, as well??

I WANT to say, "Bombshell tonight! WE HAVE THE TAPE!" rather than NG.

_____________________________________-_______________________

Cobra - put up or shut up!  Where is the tape?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: April 26, 2010, 12:07:56 PM »

Peter Hyatt on 911 calls - interesting stuff. 
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=8

911 calls are the first clues into what has taken place.

In a FBI study done of 100 911 calls, where later 50 were proven guilt by the 911 caller and 50 were done by innocent callers, statistics revealed much.

When a caller (like Misty Croslin) gives extraneous information, it is a likely indicator of guilt. Out of the guilty callers a full 93% of 911 calls with extraneous information were guilty of committing the crime they had called 911 for!

It is NOT at all unusual for a perpetrator of a crime to call 911. In fact, it happens often. When the caller gives extraneous information, it is the first clue. If the caller disparages or blames the victim, it is a strong indicator that the caller has caused the harm.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: April 26, 2010, 12:11:11 PM »

i work with adults with developmental disabilities
and from 70 IQ and below, she may not have the capacity to understand her situation
but at 70 and with training and support she knows right from wrong
a person with developmental disabilities,is dependent on training and support
to function, maybe she needs to be tested again, im sure she was tested, at some point
because she said she dropped out with a 7th grade ed., and was in a dummies class
or something like that she said
sure hope we are not giving her lawyer any ideas

My experience (in KY) has been that mandatory school attendance  is not enforced.  Most who do not attend clearly show the poor results.  They're doomed to a life of dependency on the government, that is they accept gov handouts.  (Some have reason to refuse such aid).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.