April 28, 2024, 03:25:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348937 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: April 26, 2010, 12:15:30 PM »

Was it not one of Ron's relatives that made the comment about not ratting/telling, etc ... on a relative.  I don't remember exactly who said that, thinking it was a ...maybe Uncle Cummings or a Cousin Cummings....   Maybe some smart monkey can fill in. 
I thought it was his uncle Donald Squires, but for the life of me can't remember who even reported that

I remember that.It was discussed here.....   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5532.msg906434#msg906434

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: April 26, 2010, 12:21:57 PM »

i work with adults with developmental disabilities
and from 70 IQ and below, she may not have the capacity to understand her situation
but at 70 and with training and support she knows right from wrong
a person with developmental disabilities,is dependent on training and support
to function, maybe she needs to be tested again, im sure she was tested, at some point
because she said she dropped out with a 7th grade ed., and was in a dummies class
or something like that she said
sure hope we are not giving her lawyer any ideas

Misty is dumb like a fox.  It seems that her entire family has trouble staying out of  jail.  Wonder  if her grandparents also have a history of extensive jailings in their  more youthful days.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #742 on: April 26, 2010, 12:25:18 PM »

http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

I investigate.

I want to know things. I want to know more about Ronald Cumming's having Nancy Grace's home phone number on his speed dial??

Did my ears actually hear that?? Cobra said he was there. Does Cobra have it on tape, as well??

I WANT to say, "Bombshell tonight! WE HAVE THE TAPE!" rather than NG.

_____________________________________-_______________________

Cobra - put up or shut up!  Where is the tape?

Fatlurker,

This is what I understood from the radio yesterday:  Ronald called NG on speed dial and the conversation

was on speaker phone, loud enough to record on his James Bond gizmo 

T.J.H. also heard the conversation supposedly.

NG should be ousted from her program if is true, messing around with guests, he was guest before and after this his chat with NG.

Is there a law in Florida where you cannot tape someone without there permission?  Just curious, IDK.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: April 26, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »

Was it not one of Ron's relatives that made the comment about not ratting/telling, etc ... on a relative.  I don't remember exactly who said that, thinking it was a ...maybe Uncle Cummings or a Cousin Cummings....   Maybe some smart monkey can fill in. 
I thought it was his uncle Donald Squires, but for the life of me can't remember who even reported that

Thanks, IM ... Yes, I do believe he is the one.  He is/was also married to Aunt Elisa/Lisa ... reading not sure if they are still married and supposedly she was the one that was with GRGSykes over on Green Lane the night HaLeigh went missing.  Hee is a little about Uncle Donald.

re: Donald Squires arrest

Two men were arrested for aggravated battery Monday after reportedly beating a Georgetown man. Joshua Hammons, 26, of Georgetown, and Donald Squires, 46, of Crescent City, were charged with felony battery with great bodily hard after allegedly beating another man at the clay pits behind the Fruitland Landfill....

Deputy Hancel Woods said.... the victim was able to get to a phone to call for help after regaining consciousness from the fight.... He was found to have suffered from a broken cheek bone, a concussion, broken ribs, and multiple bruises to the face and head.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 26, 2010, 12:29:41 PM »

I investigate.

I want to know things. I want to know more about Ronald Cumming's having Nancy Grace's home phone number on his speed dial??

Did my ears actually hear that?? Cobra said he was there. Does Cobra have it on tape, as well??

Fatlurker,

This is what I understood from the radio yesterday:  Ronald called NG on speed dial and the conversation

NG should be ousted from her program if is true, messing around with guests, he was guest before and after this his chat with NG.

Is there a law in Florida where you cannot tape someone without there permission?  Just curious, IDK.

IDK on the law I started to look it up days ago but got distracted.  Will now.  Also Cobra claims to have a tape recording of Misty stating to Ron "They are on to us" well HELLO I think LE would be very interested in that tape if that is the case.  So again I cannot believe what these people are saying.  JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #745 on: April 26, 2010, 12:35:18 PM »

Peter Hyatt on 911 calls - interesting stuff. 
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=8

911 calls are the first clues into what has taken place.

In a FBI study done of 100 911 calls, where later 50 were proven guilt by the 911 caller and 50 were done by innocent callers, statistics revealed much.

When a caller (like Misty Croslin) gives extraneous information, it is a likely indicator of guilt. Out of the guilty callers a full 93% of 911 calls with extraneous information were guilty of committing the crime they had called 911 for!

It is NOT at all unusual for a perpetrator of a crime to call 911. In fact, it happens often. When the caller gives extraneous information, it is the first clue. If the caller disparages or blames the victim, it is a strong indicator that the caller has caused the harm.

FCL~I was looking for this info last week, do you remember Rana from last yr, snort etc.....realy obnoxious but smart? She posted all this in the early threads about 911 calls analyzed and how extraneous info indicated guilt etc.......I was trying to find it last week to post, but wondered if you remembered it. Also setting up an alibi BEFORE telling the 911 operator what the emergency was also was a huge indicator of lying.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #746 on: April 26, 2010, 12:37:57 PM »

I remember that.It was discussed here.....   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5532.msg906434#msg906434

Thanks Trimm 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: April 26, 2010, 12:41:10 PM »

Thanks, IM ... Yes, I do believe he is the one.  He is/was also married to Aunt Elisa/Lisa ... reading not sure if they are still married and supposedly she was the one that was with GRGSykes over on Green Lane the night HaLeigh went missing.  Hee is a little about Uncle Donald.

re: Donald Squires arrest

Two men were arrested for aggravated battery Monday after reportedly beating a Georgetown man. Joshua Hammons, 26, of Georgetown, and Donald Squires, 46, of Crescent City, were charged with felony battery with great bodily hard after allegedly beating another man at the clay pits behind the Fruitland Landfill....

Deputy Hancel Woods said.... the victim was able to get to a phone to call for help after regaining consciousness from the fight.... He was found to have suffered from a broken cheek bone, a concussion, broken ribs, and multiple bruises to the face and head.

Thanks, I thought I might be losing it~had fogotten he was married to aunt Elisa who went there that night and is a nurse IIRC Information overload "I tel ya dog, I'm MF**ing chit crazed ya know"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 26, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

Help Find Susan Powell

Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!
Thanks Dr. Fessel,

I'll be honest, I have to question what Cobra says. I really do. He may be telling the absolute truth but it seems so, I don't know, so explosive I guess is the word I am looking for that I wonder why we haven't heard it before this.

Art Harris would have been ALL OVER THIS. I'll ask him and if he denies it then I'll close the thread.   (I just saw this on WS, about the NG thing and Ron having her on speed dial, let's see what Art has to say  )
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: April 26, 2010, 12:56:17 PM »

I investigate.

Fatlurker,

IDK on the law I started to look it up days ago but got distracted.  Will now.  Also Cobra claims to have a tape recording of Misty stating to Ron "They are on to us" well HELLO I think LE would be very interested in that tape if that is the case.  So again I cannot believe what these people are saying.  JMO

IIRC, Florida is a two-party state where both parties have to agree on the call being taped unlike TN where it was just a one-party state (I only know because I did it a few times myself ).........but, that being said Cobra was wearing a wire and Ron had the phone on speaker phone so I'm unsure where that would fall into the phone taps that is what's covered under the one/two party state ruling.

I had said we were all told by HH that someone DM'd her and gave her the info about Ron having Nancy's cell number, it just wasn't confirmed unitl yesterday, so I'm on the fence about the "they are onto US", but leaning towards believing it at this point, but what do I know

[
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: April 26, 2010, 12:56:38 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys.

I would LOVE to hear Cobra's tape of Ron with NG on speed dial, and the one of Misty saying "they are on to us".  I guess we will just have to wait and see...

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: April 26, 2010, 12:56:47 PM »

from twitter:

Levi_Page

Flora Hollars daughter is in the hosital NOT Flora. FYI
11 minutes ago via web

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: April 26, 2010, 01:01:02 PM »

from twitter:

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago via web

Wow, thanks. How in the world did this get so mixed up 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 26, 2010, 01:02:48 PM »

Help Find Susan Powell

Dear Websleuths Members,

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS GOSPEL TRUTH just yet. I have a call into Art Harris. If this turns out to be false then Simon is toast from Websleuths.       Bet he is scared.
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: April 26, 2010, 01:06:31 PM »

from twitter:

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago via web

Oh for Pete's sake.  Too bad he didn't find out the facts last nite before he said she was.  All of these talking heads are just getting things more confused and that is one thing this case does not need.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: April 26, 2010, 01:19:19 PM »

from twitter:

Levi_Page

11 minutes ago via web

Oh for Pete's sake.  Too bad he didn't find out the facts last nite before he said she was.  All of these talking heads are just getting things more confused and that is one thing this case does not need.
Yes, and Levi also said weeks ago that cousin Joe's house was surrounded by police 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #756 on: April 26, 2010, 01:24:46 PM »

Help Find Susan Powell

Dear Websleuths Members,

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS GOSPEL TRUTH just yet. I have a call into Art Harris. If this turns out to be false then Simon is toast from Websleuths.       Bet he is scared.

She kinda reminds me of one big fussy just waiting to get pucked!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #757 on: April 26, 2010, 01:25:34 PM »

I investigate.

Fatlurker,

IIRC, Florida is a two-party state where both parties have to agree on the call being taped unlike TN where it was just a one-party state (I only know because I did it a few times myself ).........but, that being said Cobra was wearing a wire and Ron had the phone on speaker phone so I'm unsure where that would fall into the phone taps that is what's covered under the one/two party state ruling.

I had said we were all told by HH that someone DM'd her and gave her the info about Ron having Nancy's cell number, it just wasn't confirmed unitl yesterday, so I'm on the fence about the "they are onto US", but leaning towards believing it at this point, but what do I know

IslandMonkey,

Thank-you.

I will be disappointed in her if this is true. This may make sense because NG was so nasty to Crystal on the air, we all knew

something was screwie with her & Mr. Cummings. I didn't know they were "cell phone friends" where she wanted to get him a

Lawyer, if true. She was fishy with TN, too, IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 26, 2010, 01:30:02 PM »

Help Find Susan Powell

Dear Websleuths Members,

She kinda reminds me of one big fussy just waiting to get pucked!

YES
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: April 26, 2010, 01:34:23 PM »

I investigate.

Fatlurker,

IslandMonkey,

Thank-you.

I will be disappointed in her if this is true. This may make sense because NG was so nasty to Crystal on the air, we all knew

something was screwie with her & Mr. Cummings.
I didn't know they were "cell phone friends" where she wanted to get him a

Lawyer, if true. She was fishy with TN, too, IMO.

Actually it wouldn't surprise me anymore as NG is gotten away from what she proclaims to be a "victims right advocate" *cough*, and more into sensationalizing stories ever since the Caylee Anthony story, but I will tell you this, the woman that told HH (and I won't disclose her name) actually felt bad for Granny Sykes and invited her to Vegas to get away, that was when she learned about Ron having Mz. Nancy's cell # and alot more. HH can share when she is online because I forgot most of it by now, all excpept the fentanyl patches and the cell phone, oh and also her theory about what might have happened

BBM~that's anice way of putting it!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.