April 27, 2024, 09:55:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348910 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: April 26, 2010, 01:39:52 PM »

WOW  A lot has been going on since I could last check in (have company here  )   looks like NG ( ) may her grammie panties in the wringer!
Hmmm..waiting for all the shoes to drop.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #761 on: April 26, 2010, 01:47:42 PM »

WOW  A lot has been going on since I could last check in (have company here  )   looks like NG ( ) may her grammie panties in the wringer!
Hard to believe Levi got confused between Granny and her daughter and who was really in the hospital    IM I sure hope HH will share some of her info, I can just imagine what all that is about 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: April 26, 2010, 01:49:44 PM »

Hard to believe Levi got confused between Granny and her daughter and who was really in the hospital    IM I sure hope HH will share some of her info, I can just imagine what all that is about 

I'm with ya on all that NRCG. It's all I can do to try and keep up with the craziness around all this.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #763 on: April 26, 2010, 01:50:45 PM »

http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

I investigate.

I want to know things. I want to know more about Ronald Cumming's having Nancy Grace's home phone number on his speed dial??

Did my ears actually hear that?? Cobra said he was there. Does Cobra have it on tape, as well??

I WANT to say, "Bombshell tonight! WE HAVE THE TAPE!" rather than NG.

_____________________________________-_______________________

Cobra - put up or shut up!  Where is the tape?

Fatlurker,

This is what I understood from the radio yesterday:  Ronald called NG on speed dial and the conversation

was on speaker phone, loud enough to record on his James Bond gizmo 

T.J.H. also heard the conversation supposedly.

NG should be ousted from her program if is true, messing around with guests, he was guest before and after this his chat with NG.

Is there a law in Florida where you cannot tape someone without there permission?  Just curious, IDK.

IDK on the law I started to look it up days ago but got distracted.  Will now.  Also Cobra claims to have a tape recording of Misty stating to Ron "They are on to us" well HELLO I think LE would be very interested in that tape if that is the case.  So again I cannot believe what these people are saying.  JMO

IIRC, Florida is a two-party state where both parties have to agree on the call being taped unlike TN where it was just a one-party state (I only know because I did it a few times myself ).........but, that being said Cobra was wearing a wire and Ron had the phone on speaker phone so I'm unsure where that would fall into the phone taps that is what's covered under the one/two party state ruling.

I had said we were all told by HH that someone DM'd her and gave her the info about Ron having Nancy's cell number, it just wasn't confirmed unitl yesterday, so I'm on the fence about the "they are onto US", but leaning towards believing it at this point, but what do I know

IslandMonkey,

Thank-you.

I will be disappointed in her if this is true. This may make sense because NG was so nasty to Crystal on the air, we all knew

something was screwie with her & Mr. Cummings.
I didn't know they were "cell phone friends" where she wanted to get him a

Lawyer, if true. She was fishy with TN, too, IMO.

Actually it wouldn't surprise me anymore as NG is gotten away from what she proclaims to be a "victims right advocate" *cough*, and more into sensationalizing stories ever since the Caylee Anthony story, but I will tell you this, the woman that told HH (and I won't disclose her name) actually felt bad for Granny Sykes and invited her to Vegas to get away, that was when she learned about Ron having Mz. Nancy's cell # and alot more. HH can share when she is online because I forgot most of it by now, all excpept the fentanyl patches and the cell phone, oh and also her theory about what might have happened

BBM~that's anice way of putting it!

The patches were found in the waste basket at the Hotel?  I recall the conversation pertaining to this (last year) on the Blogger radio.

She may have been an advocate after her loss of BBF, she is a phoney baloney NOW!

She isn't for justice, just for ratings and money, she used to have credibility.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 26, 2010, 01:56:26 PM »

Breaking News! Attorney for Misty Croslin's brother announces Tommy Croslin admits he knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings, but claims he didn't do it! As all key players continue to point their fingers at each other - did the polygraph test cause Tommy Croslin to crack and reveal Haleigh's killer? Are investigators finally close to making an arrest? Nancy Grace investigates tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: April 26, 2010, 01:56:48 PM »

Help Find Susan Powell

Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!
Dear Websleuths Members,

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS GOSPEL TRUTH just yet. I have a call into Art Harris. If this turns out to be false then Simon is toast from Websleuths.       Bet he is scared.

She kinda reminds me of one big fussy just waiting to get pucked!

LOL... nice to know what finally gets her ire. It sure wasn't a convicted ped-0-file as an admin - and I wonder if Simon's sister will get to write a long drawn out post defending him as the ped-0-file's sister as allowed... 

when the crap hits the fan - Tricia runs to Vegas 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: April 26, 2010, 01:57:25 PM »

2010.04.25 Flora Hollars on the Levi Page Show Tonight
The show starts at 10 ET / 9 CT / 8 MT / 7 PT

Tonight we have the latest shocking twists in the homicide investigation of Haleigh Cummings! Tonight in an exclusive in depth interview the grandmother of Misty Croslin speaks out! Flora Hollars is here with us live and taking your calls! Hollars shocked the country when she implicated her own grandchildren in the death of Haleigh Cummings! We're also joined by an all star panel: Journalist Art Harris, Investigator Sheryl McCollum, Defense Attorney Ray Giudice and Prosecutor Donna Pendergast! Tonight we go where no other show will go and we ask the question: Is Ronald Cummings involved in Haleigh's death? Tune in!    And the circus continues.....

Call-in Number: (347) 838-9781 

Misty Croslin's Grandmother speaks out!http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/04/26/shocking-twists-in-haleigh-cummings-case

++++++++

I am sadden by the circumstances but ... I am thankful that Flora Hollars was unable to be a guest of Levi Page last night.  Something akin to NG and JVM ... Levi was about to exploit this 67 year old grandmother by questioning her on aspects of the Haleigh case which she could only offer speculations rather than focusing on what was said by her grandkids in those recorded telephone conversations from the jail ... recorded telephone conversations that could affirm or refute what Flora claimed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #767 on: April 26, 2010, 01:57:48 PM »

http://www.seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

I investigate.

I want to know things. I want to know more about Ronald Cumming's having Nancy Grace's home phone number on his speed dial??

Did my ears actually hear that?? Cobra said he was there. Does Cobra have it on tape, as well??

I WANT to say, "Bombshell tonight! WE HAVE THE TAPE!" rather than NG.

_____________________________________-_______________________

Cobra - put up or shut up!  Where is the tape?

Fatlurker,

This is what I understood from the radio yesterday:  Ronald called NG on speed dial and the conversation

was on speaker phone, loud enough to record on his James Bond gizmo 

T.J.H. also heard the conversation supposedly.

NG should be ousted from her program if is true, messing around with guests, he was guest before and after this his chat with NG.

Is there a law in Florida where you cannot tape someone without there permission?  Just curious, IDK.

IDK on the law I started to look it up days ago but got distracted.  Will now.  Also Cobra claims to have a tape recording of Misty stating to Ron "They are on to us" well HELLO I think LE would be very interested in that tape if that is the case.  So again I cannot believe what these people are saying.  JMO

IIRC, Florida is a two-party state where both parties have to agree on the call being taped unlike TN where it was just a one-party state (I only know because I did it a few times myself ).........but, that being said Cobra was wearing a wire and Ron had the phone on speaker phone so I'm unsure where that would fall into the phone taps that is what's covered under the one/two party state ruling.

I had said we were all told by HH that someone DM'd her and gave her the info about Ron having Nancy's cell number, it just wasn't confirmed unitl yesterday, so I'm on the fence about the "they are onto US", but leaning towards believing it at this point, but what do I know

IslandMonkey,

Thank-you.

I will be disappointed in her if this is true. This may make sense because NG was so nasty to Crystal on the air, we all knew

something was screwie with her & Mr. Cummings.
I didn't know they were "cell phone friends" where she wanted to get him a

Lawyer, if true. She was fishy with TN, too, IMO.

Actually it wouldn't surprise me anymore as NG is gotten away from what she proclaims to be a "victims right advocate" *cough*, and more into sensationalizing stories ever since the Caylee Anthony story, but I will tell you this, the woman that told HH (and I won't disclose her name) actually felt bad for Granny Sykes and invited her to Vegas to get away, that was when she learned about Ron having Mz. Nancy's cell # and alot more. HH can share when she is online because I forgot most of it by now, all excpept the fentanyl patches and the cell phone, oh and also her theory about what might have happened

BBM~that's anice way of putting it!

The patches were found in the waste basket at the Hotel?  I recall the conversation pertaining to this (last year) on the Blogger radio.

She may have been an advocate after her loss of BBF, she is a phoney baloney NOW!

She isn't for justice, just for ratings and money, she used to have credibility.

I think John David and Lil Lucy's BIO-MOM needs to move on and get her fatt @ss off the air, JMO though oink oink

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 26, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »

I totally agree, Miz Nancy needs to stop doing her shows, I think the twins are too much and it is showing.  Janet I don't know if you saw, but Granny Flora was not in the hospital, one of her daughter's was admitted to the hospital.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 26, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »

I totally agree, Miz Nancy needs to stop doing her shows, I think the twins are too much and it is showing.  Janet I don't know if you saw, but Granny Flora was not in the hospital, one of her daughter's was admitted to the hospital.

no rose ... I did.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

Hubby and I are off to lunch with his sister and BIL and ... then a couple game of bowling is where it is at.  Hubby made the plans and ... believe me that is completely out of character.  Somehow this wannabe detective speculates that it is all a plot to get me away from my precious computer.

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet
11:10 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 26, 2010, 02:09:01 PM »

Cobra on You Tube .....

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/0/d3B4u0nI_O0

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #771 on: April 26, 2010, 02:09:34 PM »

Me wonders if it was Joe's momma? The pressure at this point has to be mind snapping.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 26, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »

no rose ... I did.  Thank you.

an angelic monkey

Hubby and I are off to lunch with his sister and BIL and ... then a couple game of bowling is where it is at.  Hubby made the plans and ... believe me that is completely out of character.  Somehow this wannabe detective speculates that it is all a plot to get me away from my precious computer.

Have a good day all.

Later, Janet
11:10 AM PT
Have fun  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 26, 2010, 02:12:54 PM »

Me wonders if it was Joe's momma? The pressure at this point has to be mind snapping.
According to someone on WS it is the daughter that Granny lives with and not Joe's mom, but I don't know if that is true.  Grama thanks for the video 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: April 26, 2010, 02:19:03 PM »

Peter Hyatt on 911 calls - interesting stuff. 
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=8

911 calls are the first clues into what has taken place.

In a FBI study done of 100 911 calls, where later 50 were proven guilt by the 911 caller and 50 were done by innocent callers, statistics revealed much.

When a caller (like Misty Croslin) gives extraneous information, it is a likely indicator of guilt. Out of the guilty callers a full 93% of 911 calls with extraneous information were guilty of committing the crime they had called 911 for!

It is NOT at all unusual for a perpetrator of a crime to call 911. In fact, it happens often. When the caller gives extraneous information, it is the first clue. If the caller disparages or blames the victim, it is a strong indicator that the caller has caused the harm.

FCL~I was looking for this info last week, do you remember Rana from last yr, snort etc.....realy obnoxious but smart? She posted all this in the early threads about 911 calls analyzed and how extraneous info indicated guilt etc.......I was trying to find it last week to post, but wondered if you remembered it. Also setting up an alibi BEFORE telling the 911 operator what the emergency was also was a huge indicator of lying.

IM - now how could I forget the "Lovely Rana"????  Who had this to say to me as well as snarky posts to others before her banning.

Rana said -
 Fatcatlurker......

Also, if you are in Ron's camp, good for you. When he gets arrested.... yet again..... for something...  be it for threatening to kill someone, illegal substances, fighting, or whatever the case may be..... you can  go visit him in the pokey and contribute generously to his jail account for cheese treats, fancy chocolates, expensive bottled water, and coco butter to slather all over his body in his private jail cell (TM the beloved Nancy Grace.)

PS I love green!! (Or is that a crime too, and I didn't get the memo?) BWAH!

I needed a chuckle when you said her name so brought it forward.   It was funny to me at the time that her aggression was on par with Ron's JMO.

Anyway she brought alot of stuff to the table - eyesforlies among others but most of her initial stuff was eyesforlies blogger on the 911 tape.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 26, 2010, 02:34:59 PM »

from twitter:

Levi_Page

Flora Hollars daughter is in the hosital NOT Flora. FYI
11 minutes ago via web

Wow, thanks. How in the world did this get so mixed up 

I don't know, except that Levi talks so friggin low on his show, while the rest talk really loud, maybe peeps only heard Flora and hospital, then ran with that?  I sure wish Levi would speak the heck up!  When listening, in order to hear him fully, I've turned my speakers up high, only to have the others on his show be earsplitting loud.  So I turn speakers down, then can't fully hear Levi.  Sooooo I gave it up after a couple of times. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #776 on: April 26, 2010, 02:35:05 PM »

Breaking News! Attorney for Misty Croslin's brother announces Tommy Croslin admits he knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings, but claims he didn't do it! As all key players continue to point their fingers at each other - did the polygraph test cause Tommy Croslin to crack and reveal Haleigh's killer? Are investigators finally close to making an arrest? Nancy Grace investigates tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!   

WAIT A MINUTE ..........isn't that exactly what he already told JVM last week, Mz Nancy needs adjective to replace BOMBSHELL, since about 100% of everything she has on, we knew way before but now she's already been scooped by the show before hers on HLN, I don't understand but surely she knows that by now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: April 26, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »

According to someone on WS it is the daughter that Granny lives with and not Joe's mom, but I don't know if that is true.  Grama thanks for the video 

Your welcome NRCG  ...  Audio's don't lie.   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #778 on: April 26, 2010, 02:41:50 PM »

from twitter:

Levi_Page

Flora Hollars daughter is in the hosital NOT Flora. FYI
11 minutes ago via web

Wow, thanks. How in the world did this get so mixed up 

I don't know, except that Levi talks so friggin low on his show, while the rest talk really loud, maybe peeps only heard Flora and hospital, then ran with that?  I sure wish Levi would speak the heck up!  When listening, in order to hear him fully, I've turned my speakers up high, only to have the others on his show be earsplitting loud.  So I turn speakers down, then can't fully hear Levi.  Sooooo I gave it up after a couple of times. 

I picked up on that too. Low levels on his mic... and his guests are so much louder when they
speak, it will clear out your sinuses.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: April 26, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »

Help Find Susan Powell

Location: Under that huge "house of cards" falling on me. Wow!
Dear Websleuths Members,

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS AS GOSPEL TRUTH just yet. I have a call into Art Harris. If this turns out to be false then Simon is toast from Websleuths.       Bet he is scared.

Oh wow... the worst calamity that could befall poor Simon... to be toast from WS.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.