April 27, 2024, 11:34:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348863 times)
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2010, 12:59:05 AM »

So I have been out all day and take it other than NG which I will be watching in 6 minutes is the only event? of the day.

I know Grandma of Misty is well out there but I do think she is sick of all of her family and truly just had to tell someone what her crazy family has said, and you know what like others have said tonight it seems to be working...People are talking and things are now coming out.

Like GSykes and TN going to search in the woods why?  Why wouldn't TN call LE to confirm what is going on?   Why the need to go search in the woods? Alone?
I have always said and felt TN KNOWS if not all something and had to protect Ron which makes me sick that she betrayed Haleigh, if true. JMO
I still have my doubts Joe was involved I think he is the one to setup and LE just didn't take the bait in the beginning so try and try again?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2010, 02:00:35 AM »

I watched NG tonight  and I could kick myself for it. I am sickened, heartbroken and boiling mad, all at the same time.  IF what Flora said is true and Misty hid under the sheet while HayLeigh was being attacked should be enough for her to get the dp in my book. IF it's true...I don't know, considering the source.  How many stories IS this woman going to tell. And I felt sooo bad for AS having to hear that.

btw---if Lucy goes to bed with a barrett in her head, wakes up, puts it in her mouth and chokes, is Nancy to blame and a terrible mother??
quote]

LOVE2READ~  Your btw is hilarious!  Wouldn't want that to happen but for Mz Knowitall to even consider letting lil lucy keep her barrett in may constitute child endangerment!!

The first part of your post, I agree with you that she needs to be punished royally if that's what happened but i really don't believe it.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2010, 02:07:49 AM »

HH, I noticed you are posting that you told Gma Hollars what question to ask.  Was it about the babysitting and did she ask it correctly?   I noticed she asked why TN didn't go get the kids after misty volunteered to pay TN to watch them.  I always heard it was the other way around.  If you talked to Flo, when did you talk to her? spill it, or quit yer teasin' 
I spoke with her earlier today and I ask if she would please ask Sykes why didnt Teresa go get the grandkids when Misty called her and asked her too,......I dont know where she got the version she told...lol....but, at least Im glad she asked, even if she got it wrong....lol....but maybe thats the way she heard it from her family uhhh ex-family in Florida......anyways....Im gonna call her tomorrow and at least thank her for asking it.
She was waiting for a chance to pounce on Sykes.  I was mainly watching her expression while Sykes was talking and I hope that Dr. Glass does an interpretation on both of them!  I'm being nosey, but I've been gone awhile until pretty recently and you may have already said, but how do you get these people to talk to you?  Do you know her?  I get the idea she'd talk to anyone me if I called her.  So maybe I will.  J/K 
I dont know her, not really, Ive heard of her.....but anyways, yea she would talk to a fence post if she thought it would stand and listen, she told me alot of stuff but I dont wanna post it all because I will get jumped on for spreading rumors and I dont have a link......but anyways, I believe she is just as befrazzeled with these grandchildren of hers as we are, she said she just wanted the truth to come out and HaLeigh to be found, it must be terrible to have to listen to all these different stories and not know what to believe...

HH~ you've been such a dedicated person on behalf of Haleigh     Thanks for trying any which way you can to get answers. I feel your pain about not wanting to spread rumors. A fluke chance meeting my bf had the other day with a random guy that knows some of the folks involved made me want to spill it, but it's gossip, not fact. Small towns have 24/7 grapevine going.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2010, 03:39:10 AM »

Watching NG one thing I took from GGrandma Sykes was the children Haleigh and Junior were dotted on by this woman, and purely speculation she did not approve of the way they were taken of.  She wouldn't come out and say it but she wanted to.

Grandma Holler I do believe is reading boggers "us" or someone else is feeding "extra" thoughts we have and while I do think she is doing some good with getting the family at each other things will and are coming out, wish she would stick to the facts.  Once again pure speculation.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2010, 04:32:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys & Guest,

Did anyone hear the jailhouse call:

Timmy told Tommy in a jailhouse call that he did not have an alibi for that night?

I was gleaning 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2010, 04:44:31 AM »

Thank-you to the Monkey who gave the link.  I would choose "A"

http://newsblaze.com/story/20100418090329kays.nb/topstory.html

A. That's how tense we are. Will we find out this week? I doubt it. Theory one has a drowsy Misty, coming off a three day binge of drugs and sex, slipping Haleigh a pill of Oxycontin to quiet the child so that she can sleep. Haleigh ODs on the pill. When Tommy comes over, they decide to dispose of the body, throw it in the river and make it look like a predator killed her. As far-fetched as this is, this theory could be the one.

B. Theory two has the cousin Joe doing it. Joe looks over the trailer for the machine gun, holds a knife to Misty's throat, then abducts Haleigh; flees to his favorite fishing spot, the Shell Harbour Road ramp on the St. Johns. (Overt your eyes here) Flora says a yellow rope was used, then cinder blocks were attached to the rope and crazy Joe threw the child overboard. Flora says that Joe had guns and knives. She also says that when Joe returned to Nashville he was sullen or ashen, as if he had been traumatized by some foul event. The only way that I can make this theory work, is if Joe was on amphetamines. This is highly possible though. These kids were doing many drugs at this time. And Joe suspiciously left Florida right after Haleigh vanished. Family members are afraid of him too. This may be the one.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2010, 06:47:07 AM »

Ronald has such a vast knowledge of alligators, and brings it up at the strangest times... almost like: wazzup brother how's the weather?

Ron has vast knowledge of how to hunt deer. Although, he's been busted on record for doing it illegally quite a bit.

DO YOU THINK THAT'S WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS AT, PROBABLY.

What do you Monkeys think the odds are that Mr. Dave Holloway would ever say
the above line about his beloved dear Natalee who was killed and disposed of in Aruba?

Can you picture that happening in your mind when you close your eyes and imagine it?

Me?

Not in one million years!

...and for the denialists in the house, that would like to shoot back at me about their
different lifestyles, levels of education, and income brackets. Please, stuff that chit
right in your hat. I am feeling snarky today!

A loving father is a loving father - whether he has one dollar in his pocket or 5,000.

Ronald Lemyles Cummings will be found very close to the heart of this when all is said and done.

Ron and Misty keep pointing us towards Tommy and Joe, now why would that be?

As always - imho   Have a great day, Monks!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
just4justice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2010, 07:12:31 AM »

I seldom post here, or anywhere, I'm usually a lurker, but I just want to remind people that Misty's story about she and Jr. crawling under the covers and covering their heads is a load of BS. I clearly recall Ron saying the bed was still made - as in had NOT been slept in.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2010, 07:36:24 AM »

an angelic monkey
God Bless HaLeigh Ann Marie Cummings  an angelic monkey
Her Family and Love Ones
and all the people that have prayed,
grown to love and care about her
an angelic monkey

Amen to this!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2010, 07:48:55 AM »

I seldom post here, or anywhere, I'm usually a lurker, but I just want to remind people that Misty's story about she and Jr. crawling under the covers and covering their heads is a load of BS. I clearly recall Ron saying the bed was still made - as in had NOT been slept in.

good point...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2010, 08:47:18 AM »

I'm still thinking this also.  Misty was not home.  She was out.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2010, 09:26:38 AM »

Exclusive: Inside the Haleigh Cummings Family Feud!

“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”

Even before he began dating Misty, Chelsea would see him at the bus stop with Haleigh, dressed to the nines in matching outfits, “cute little bows in her hair. I was very surprised to see a single Dad be the one to get her dressed up, put her hair up…

“Haleigh was his little Daddy’s girl, completely. It’s true she wanted him to marry Misty, like she’s been saying. Long before she went missing, they’d been pestering her father, Hank, to sign papers to allow it.

“He kept saying no, that you guys haven’t been together long enough. Wait until you’re 18,’ but that’s what Haleigh wanted. She was a very bright little girl, she knew what was going on and loved Misty. She didn’t care for Ron’s other ‘baby mama,’ (Amber Brooks).”

Chelsea also says it was obvious Misty loved Haleigh and the little girl adored her stepmom, as she’s claimed in interviews. Others have told me they’d see them walking hand in hand from the bus stop, and Chelsea says Misty did a fine job watching her kids, too, even if she’d occasionally fall asleep. “The kids were together all the time,” she says.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

Heart
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2010, 09:39:03 AM »

Exclusive: Inside the Haleigh Cummings Family Feud!

“Even though we’re at odds now, because there’s a lot of stress in the family, I’m not going to lie about it,” Chelsea tells The Bald Truth. “I’ve never seen Ronald hit the kids. He’s a very good Dad, and he’s proved it. How often do you see a father get custody over a mother?”

Even before he began dating Misty, Chelsea would see him at the bus stop with Haleigh, dressed to the nines in matching outfits, “cute little bows in her hair. I was very surprised to see a single Dad be the one to get her dressed up, put her hair up…

“Haleigh was his little Daddy’s girl, completely. It’s true she wanted him to marry Misty, like she’s been saying. Long before she went missing, they’d been pestering her father, Hank, to sign papers to allow it.

“He kept saying no, that you guys haven’t been together long enough. Wait until you’re 18,’ but that’s what Haleigh wanted. She was a very bright little girl, she knew what was going on and loved Misty. She didn’t care for Ron’s other ‘baby mama,’ (Amber Brooks).”

Chelsea also says it was obvious Misty loved Haleigh and the little girl adored her stepmom, as she’s claimed in interviews. Others have told me they’d see them walking hand in hand from the bus stop, and Chelsea says Misty did a fine job watching her kids, too, even if she’d occasionally fall asleep. “The kids were together all the time,” she says.
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

Illegal guns in house.

Pills in house - Chelsea even added: out in the open for all.

GMa Sykes - I washed the children's clothes so they didn't have stains on them.

TJ Ward - Misty fixed them dinner, it was, I dunno something out of a can, wasn't very appealing. - Levi Page Radio Show

Chelsea - Ron was a very good dad and proved it.

I will say, that from the looks of what Chelsea said to Art, that it appears she
also knows Haliegh is no longer with us on this earth. Everything in past-tense.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2010, 09:40:17 AM »

Exactly  I don't believe that story at all.  HH thanks for talking with Flo, she strikes me as a person that once she starts talking she doesn't shut up    IM thanks for the translation of those two tapes, Ron talking about the gators makes me ill, he makes me ill, period.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2010, 09:42:13 AM »

Chelsea says Misty did a fine job watching her kids, too, even if she’d occasionally fall asleep.  Always a fine quality in a babysitter 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2010, 09:56:44 AM »

Ronald has such a vast knowledge of alligators, and brings it up at the strangest times... almost like: wazzup brother how's the weather?

Ron has vast knowledge of how to hunt deer. Although, he's been busted on record for doing it illegally quite a bit.

DO YOU THINK THAT'S WHERE MY DAUGHTER IS AT, PROBABLY.

What do you Monkeys think the odds are that Mr. Dave Holloway would ever say
the above line about his beloved dear Natalee who was killed and disposed of in Aruba?
ME~He77 NO
Can you picture that happening in your mind when you close your eyes and imagine it?

Me?

Not in one million years!

...and for the denialists in the house, that would like to shoot back at me about their
different lifestyles, levels of education, and income brackets. Please, stuff that chit
right in your hat. I am feeling snarky today!

A loving father is a loving father - whether he has one dollar in his pocket or 5,000.

Ronald Lemyles Cummings will be found very close to the heart of this when all is said and done.

Ron and Misty keep pointing us towards Tommy and Joe, now why would that be?

As always - imho   Have a great day, Monks!

That's exactly why I posted the transcript, although nothing does it justice as you have to hear Ron speak these words with absolutely zero emotion, not a chance in he77 I could even think these things about my child without breaking down and needing a tranquilizer much less talk about Gators eating a child and how they couldn't be found.....it's beyond absurd to me. I have to sit back and look at just who Misty and Tommy have NOT pointed the finger at and here he is..........he was even smirking here, and this was when Meridith Viera asked him about JR's comments about the couch bouncing and someone in black taking his child, his answer was "I don't know I wuz at werk" which is really a non-answer because surely he has an opinion

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2010, 10:02:18 AM »

Nobody in their right mind would be talking about those gators like Ron was when you have a child missing and there is that possibility  Those words would not even come out of my mouth, would I be thinking something like that, maybe, but then I would break down and have to be put in a hospital.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2010, 10:02:34 AM »

Chelsea says Misty did a fine job watching her kids, too, even if she’d occasionally fall asleep.  Always a fine quality in a babysitter 

I know! That saddest part of it, she is telling us what she believes and to her it is true.

This is what these cretins are.

To be a fine father - all you have to do is walk your child to the bus stop in matching outfits,
I guess? The image in my brain of Ron Cummings in dainty tan shorts and a Dora the Explorer
shirt right along side a matching Haliegh is what I saw in my brain when I read her sentence.

I only laugh, or else I cry.

------------------
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #98 on: April 23, 2010, 10:06:35 AM »

Exactly  I don't believe that story at all.  HH thanks for talking with Flo, she strikes me as a person that once she starts talking she doesn't shut up    IM thanks for the translation of those two tapes, Ron talking about the gators makes me ill, he makes me ill, period.

YW The gator talk and then talking about JR and how he will never leave him freaked me out because Tim Miller had stated Ron told him something very similar and IIRC it was paraphrased here "If I find out she had anything to do with this, I'll blow her teeth thru the back of her head and then alluded to taking his own life along with a few others". Also, he always has to get in a dig at Crystal, from thhe first day he was out there saying "I went to werk to make a honest living  as I have custody of my kids, blah blah blah" he even talks about her possibly being involved. But more than anyting it was the complete and utter lack of any emotion when he was talking about her being in the water I just couldn't stomach listening to him talk about it like he was talking about the draft or weather.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 23, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »

I know! That saddest part of it, she is telling us what she believes and to her it is true.

This is what these cretins are.

To be a fine father - all you have to do is walk your child to the bus stop in matching outfits,
I guess? The image in my brain of Ron Cummings in dainty tan shorts and a Dora the Explorer
shirt right along side a matching Haliegh is what I saw in my brain when I read her sentence.

I only laugh, or else I cry.
It is very hard to get into the mindset of this bunch, and I will just bet that pills laying around the house was an everyday happening in Ron's, Tommy's and Timmy's household.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.