April 27, 2024, 11:11:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 348860 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 26, 2010, 05:45:38 PM »

For those interested:

from twitter..

BB12Chris

COME talk LIVE with me http://bb12-chris.chatango.com

Thank-you I have and lost my temper with a person on there who loves Casey, and I slapped my hands and left, it was obvious to me it was Joy 

IMO, Joy needs to slap her own hands and get off the puter.  grrrrr.  She's everywhere! 

Just to clarify, the BB12 Chris is not Joy Wray.  Two different people. 

Here is BB12 Chris link .. she speaks of Casey and HaLeigh.  http://blogs.myspace.com/bb12-chris

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: April 26, 2010, 05:55:25 PM »

Bones not those of missing girl

Published: April 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM

SATSUMA, Fla., April 26 (UPI) -- Bones and teeth recovered from a Florida river proved to be animal remains and not those of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, authorities said.

Cummings disappeared in February 2009 from her father's home in Satsuma, Fla., near where the remains were recovered this month from the St. John's River.

An anthropologist at the scene identified the remains as alligator claws and teeth and other animal bones, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said in a release Monday.

The last person to see Cummings alive was her former stepmother, Misty Croslin, who said she was taken to the river by police and shown the bones, The Bald Truth Blog reported last week. Croslin is being held on drug charges.

"Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress," the sheriff's office said.

Detectives are treating the case as a homicide and had described the river site, which is infested with alligators, as a possible crime scene. No charges have been brought against anyone.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/04/26/Bones-not-those-of-missing-girl/UPI-25871272302568/
BBM

I saw this article and dismissed it because it is old news.

It is also incorrect: "An anthropologist at the scene identified the remains as alligator claws and teeth and other animal bones, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said in a release Monday."

That release came last Wednesday! (4-21-2010)

And I used to respect UPI. AP and UPI used to be reliable sources of news back when I worked in the news production department of our paper. Of course, that was ages ago. LOL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #822 on: April 26, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »

For those interested:

from twitter..

BB12Chris

COME talk LIVE with me http://bb12-chris.chatango.com

Thank-you I have and lost my temper with a person on there who loves Casey, and I slapped my hands and left, it was obvious to me it was Joy 

IMO, Joy needs to slap her own hands and get off the puter.  grrrrr.  She's everywhere! 

Just to clarify, the BB12 Chris is not Joy Wray.  Two different people. 
Thanks, I was talking about a poster on there who calls herself AmberlovesCasey, or something like that, it was rather sickening.
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: April 26, 2010, 06:10:53 PM »

Have you guys seen this theory?  It is here - http://www.bloggernews.net/124401  and on Peter Hyatt's site.

UGGGG..OK I’m back Kool Look. I agree this site isn’t over-moderated but when I saw that comment from Simon it gave me flashbacks of AH and I dispise him. Even though I don’t agree I liked reading JNet’s opionion. I still love you Simon.
While I was away I was looking for another blog to date and went to Peter (Seamus’s) WOW - he had a very interting post from an “anonymous” with a very well thought out theory that almost answers every question….here is the string:

Anonymous said…
In my theory-
This is a retaliation abduction and murder by drug thugs. All involved in the cover up, including Ron. Joe is not involved.
What was involved in the coverup? Lots of phonecalls. Tommy, Misty and Timmy and Timmy’s van moving all pot plants to the Mondex, disposing of weapons, drugs and stolen items is my guess. Chelsea and Lindsy to keep their mouths shut, Joe likely passed out at Timmy’s and kept in the dark. Teresa? Maybe. And Misty and Ron, play-acting innocence on the 911 call..although I do believe they really were freaking out about what they knew had happened.
“Operation Streetsweep” has been going on since Haleigh was taken. It is a tri-county operation with Putnam, Flagler and St. John’s. They have been sifting for their perps since day 1. Tommy finally pointed in the right direction.
They all face serious charges, including Ron, for the coverup, and also for serious crime previously, which Tommy fessed up to for a plea deal.
I believe Tommy pointed them to the river to find evidence of the crime they did to cause this retaliation. None of them know where Haleigh’s body is, including LE.

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Seamus O Riley said…
Anonymous–

this is something that I never gave a thought to AFTER the police said, “Ron is not a suspect” I did no analysis, nor gave it much thought.

His 911 statement “how’d you let my daughter get stole, *?” disavows any stranger abduction but sounds more like a drug retaliation, which fits in why he would threaten to kill the person who had Haleigh.

I’ve not heard of Operation Streetsweep….are you local there?

Can you share more info?

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Anonymous said…
I will give you the info I dug up..what is your email addy?

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Anonymous said…
No, not a local..heavens no, and never would dream of a re-location anywhere near there
I dug around for the past 2 years of reported crimes and drug busts. A definite pattern emerged since Haleigh went missing. An interesting pattern and potential connections.

These drug addled idiots wouldn’t have the luck or the brains to proficiently pull off a cover-up. I think LE knew pretty quickly. The problem is, they weren’t talking, so all LE could do thus far is to give the drug underbelly a good shaking. A Sheriff called it “Operation Streetsweep” in a news article and I believe they have been looking for the right perps for the last year, with no help from these losers. I think Tommy took a plea and is helping point the direction now and LE is scrambling behind the scenes before the rats scurry. Flo will be lookin’ the fool when she finds out that the river search was only “related to the Haleigh case” and for what I believe was an evidence search for related crime Tommy told LE about to help connect their crime to the perps. No bones, no cinder blocks, no yellow rope. All rumor. Flo’s story? ALL BS made up from watching Nancy Grace and Art Harris.
LE led everyone to believe it..but put their foot down when reports of her bones were found started to swirl in the media.. only the thugs who took her would know that. By taking Tommy and Misty to the river, it further mislead the public and the killers. The killers would think Tommy and Misty were lying and taking LE on a goose chase. So, it bought LE time to collect the evidence there, and not have the killers worried and running..since Shell Harbor was not the place of their crime.
Bestest yet, think of Ronald in the family jail meeting pooping his pants because HE knew WHY they were at Shell Harbor, but the rest of the family didn’t. He knew Tommy had ratted them out. Ronald knew what was in Shell Harbor…and it wasn’t Haleigh.

Theories of course, but if I am wrong, I plan to write one hell of a crime fiction novel…kidding 

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Anonymous said…
Another thing. By saying “Ron is not a suspect” to me means this:
1. Not a suspect for the murder (they knew it was retaliation)
2. Being careful what they say because Ron had a solid alibi and really was at work.
3. Misty has always just been “the key”.

The hushing of his fellow employees should reveal interesting commentary at some point. Who overheard some kind of crisis unfolding at home and what was his demeanor? Panic? How many different people did he call? Did he stay at work for a solid alibi, knowing it was too late to do anything to save her? Was he directing the cover-up with the others over the phone and helped when he got home?

I totally believe that one
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: April 26, 2010, 06:27:38 PM »

I totally agree, Miz Nancy needs to stop doing her shows, I think the twins are too much and it is showing.  Janet I don't know if you saw, but Granny Flora was not in the hospital, one of her daughter's was admitted to the hospital.

Me wonders if it was Joe's momma? The pressure at this point has to be mind snapping.

I am a couple of pages behind.

I wondered if it was Tina, Joe's mother as well.

But if it is one of Flora's daughters, I believe she has four: Vikkie, Tina, Lisa and Liz.

Family portrait

What a bunch of Red Necks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #825 on: April 26, 2010, 06:30:22 PM »

Breaking News 

Published: Apr 26, 2010
Bones Not Those Of Missing Girl

Bones and teeth recovered from a Florida river proved to be animal remains and not those of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, authorities said.

Cummings disappeared in February 2009 from her father's home in Satsuma, Fla., near where the remains were recovered this month from the St. John's River.

An anthropologist at the scene identified the remains as alligator claws and teeth and other animal bones, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office said in a release Monday.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_212297977.shtml?ref=rss

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: April 26, 2010, 06:32:16 PM »

I totally agree, Miz Nancy needs to stop doing her shows, I think the twins are too much and it is showing.  Janet I don't know if you saw, but Granny Flora was not in the hospital, one of her daughter's was admitted to the hospital.

Me wonders if it was Joe's momma? The pressure at this point has to be mind snapping.

But if it is one of Flora's daughters, I believe she has four: Vikkie, Tina, Lisa and Liz.

Family portrait

what a bunch of drug addicts...................
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: April 26, 2010, 06:49:33 PM »

It appears that Tommy Croslin related his story to authorities following his conversation with his grandmother.

I do believe it was Flora Hollar who provided the BOMBSHELL ... not Tommy Croslin's attorney.  Nancy ... give credit where credit is due.

Janet

+++++++

MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2010 - NANCY GRACE BOMBSHELL???

April 26, 2010
Atty: Tommy Croslin admits he knows what happened to Haleigh!
Posted: 10:53 AM ET

Breaking News! Attorney for Misty Croslin's brother announces Tommy Croslin admits he knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings, but claims he didn't do it! As all key players continue to point their fingers at each other – did the polygraph test cause Tommy Croslin to crack and reveal Haleigh's killer? Are investigators finally close to making an arrest? Nancy Grace investigates tonight at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN!

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/26/atty-tommy-croslin-admits-he-knows-what-happened-to-haleigh/

SUNDAY, APRIL 11, 2010 - TOMMY'S CONVERSATION WITH GRANDMA

Nancy Grace - April 15, 2010

NANCE GRACE: Did Tommy Croslin call you from behind bars? And if so, what did he say?

FLORA HOLLARS: He told me he was crying. And he says, Nanny, I`ve got to break down. I`ve got to tell somebody. And I told him, I says, Tommy, I know in my heart exactly what you`re fixing to say. He says, Nanny, what do you mean? I said, Are you going to tell me that Joe did this? He says, Yes, Nanny, Joe did.

<snipped>

HOLLARS:  There`s three grandkids of mine that`s involved in this, and I don`t know why! But I`d sure like to know why. They have no remorse or something. But nobody decided to say anything until I broke Tommy on the phone Sunday. And yes, I`m the one that called the detectives. And yes, I`m the one that sent them to the river!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ng.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell – April 15, 2010

FLORA HOLLARS, MISTY`S AND JOE`S GRANDMOTHER: Because of the way that Tommy talked to my -- I brought Tommy down Sunday night on the telephone. And that`s when he started telling me, and I toad him, I says, "Hey, Tommy, you failed your lie detector test. Now, I`m fixing to ask you right now. I know in my heart who I think did it."

He says, "Who did you think, Nanny?"

I said, "I think Joe."

He says, "You`re right. Joe is the one that did it."

<snipped>

HOLLARS: What Tommy told me when I broke him down was the fact that Joe stated to him that, if he opened his mouth and said anything, that he would bring a gun back down there and kill his whole family. And Misty stated that he had put a knife to her throat that night, which I know Joe does have knives, and I know Joe does have guns in his house out there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2010 -TOMMY'S MEETING WITH INVESTIGATORS

Attorney: Tommy Croslin Gave Investigators Tip
Sun., April 18, 2010

An attorney said Friday that his client, Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr., led investigators to the St. Johns River in the latest search for Haleigh Cummings.

Attorney James Werter said Croslin met with investigators for over an hour before leading Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials and Putnam County deputies to the river.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36604607/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: April 26, 2010, 06:53:44 PM »

Have you guys seen this theory?  It is here - http://www.bloggernews.net/124401  and on Peter Hyatt's site.
I totally believe that one

I snipped out the article that was posted by FCL. I, too, was believing it until I realized that a retribution killing / abduction would place the blame for the death ON someone. That's the one hole in the theory I could find.

Let's say that's all true. Wouldn't you want to pin it on someone? The child is gone, and we all know who was watching her. So, wouldn't it make sense that the retribution killers / abductors want to make this an on-going saga with Misty as the "blamee"?

Wouldn't you want the deceased child found to further your plot / revenge?

Thanks FCL for bring that over. I enjoyed the theory and I certainly don't discount it. Who really knows what happened here. I know the police have re-classified the case as a homicide, so little remains - other than who killed Haleigh, who helped the killer, and where her remains were placed. Looking for a live Haleigh has been ruled out.

I still think the police are lying and they have recovered something to lead them to the conclusion that Haleigh is deceased. I can see no way that the case goes from abduction to murder with zero new evidence. Not only that - it just doesn't make sense.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 26, 2010, 06:55:41 PM »

Bones not those of missing girl

Published: April 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM

SATSUMA, Fla., April 26 (UPI) -- Bones and teeth recovered from a Florida river proved to be animal remains and not those of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, authorities said.

The last person to see Cummings alive was her former stepmother, Misty Croslin, who said she was taken to the river by police and shown the bones, The Bald Truth Blog reported last week. Croslin is being held on drug charges.

"Misty Croslin could have easily seen these items while she was at the dock while the dive operation was in progress," the sheriff's office said.

Detectives are treating the case as a homicide and had described the river site, which is infested with alligators, as a possible crime scene. No charges have been brought against anyone.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/04/26/Bones-not-those-of-missing-girl/UPI-25871272302568/

It appears that Art Harris' sources may have been credible.

Janet

++++++

Nancy Grace - April 20, 2010

ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Nancy, sources are telling me that Misty Croslin has been shown bones at the crime scene on the river in Satsuma, Florida. She was taken to the crime scene, to the river, and detectives showed her what they had found. The bones have been sent to the crime lab to be analyzed, Nancy, and compared with DNA from Haleigh Cummings.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/20/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: April 26, 2010, 06:59:31 PM »

Family portrait

What are Red Necks???

Anyways ... I hope that CPS steps in regards to the youngest generation of Croslins.  The cycle of drug abuse needs to be broken.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: April 26, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »

JVM time!  HLN

Janet
4:00 PM PT

_____

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: April 26, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »

Somehow I would think that a reality show featuring the Cummings and Croslins would be worth the price of admission.  It would make Anna Nicole Smith's seem tame.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: April 26, 2010, 07:14:37 PM »

Family portrait

What are Red Necks???

Anyways ... I hope that CPS steps in regards to the youngest generation of Croslins.  The cycle of drug abuse needs to be broken.

Janet

Red Necks=Poor white rural Southerners.  The red neck comes from toiling in the fields in the sun
and getting sunburned on the back of the neck.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: April 26, 2010, 07:19:28 PM »

What are Red Necks???

Janet

Red Necks=Poor white rural Southerners.  The red neck comes from toiling in the fields in the sun
[/quote]

Thanks

Janet

_____

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: April 26, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »

Breaking News 

Published: Apr 26, 2010
Bones Not Those Of Missing Girl

Bones and teeth recovered from a Florida river proved to be animal remains and not those of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, authorities said.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_212297977.shtml?ref=rss

Well, appears the Post Chronicle took UPI's lead. The Sheriff's Office release to which they refer was last Wednesday! NOT Monday.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: April 26, 2010, 07:26:27 PM »

Got bumped off line - they should rename this Firefux 

Anyway, I just heard JVM say that Gramby Flora took a case of the vapors all the way down to the fainting couch. Oi Vey 

I wonder which of her stories caused her collapse and if there are bargains on fainting couches where she lives

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 26, 2010, 07:28:12 PM »

Family portrait

What are Red Necks???

Janet

Magnolia, I always learn something from you!  I was born in Georgia, and have heard the term my whole life, but never realized that is where the term came from.  Makes sense!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #838 on: April 26, 2010, 07:45:11 PM »

Friend of Gram Hollars said Gram has taken to bed with headaches because of the way Flo and Misty have been treated on TV.    Well WTH, then why was she on the tv blabbing like she was, and what did she expect? So I guess nobody is in the hospital, she has a headache 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: April 26, 2010, 07:49:43 PM »

Friend of Gram Hollars said Gram has taken to bed with headaches because of the way Flo and Misty have been treated on TV.    Well WTH, then why was she on the tv blabbing like she was, and what did she expect? So I guess nobody is in the hospital, she has a headache 

Oh good grief.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.