April 30, 2024, 02:27:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 349126 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 10:08:46 PM »

let us hope that this will be the last thread that we are on with Haleigh still missing...

Amen to that Sister.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 10:10:05 PM »

Wow a few more nights of NG and we'll get a whole new scenario!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 10:10:15 PM »

just want to say - Haleigh is such a lovely and beautiful little girl that - well, that's why so many are still here. And to mention the injustice she has suffered at the hands of those that proclaim to love her make me dig my heels in.

It always makes me proud to know I have friends that stick up for the weakest and people like Caylee, Haleigh, Natalee, and even Ray Gricar (who was missing for five years this week). We never forget!

It is always my pleasure to be associated with the Monks and Monkettes.   an angelic monkey
I haven't hear anything on Ray in ages, wan't he the DA IIRC, who went missing and they found his red convertible and hard drive in the river?? Going from the top of my head, so hope those notes are correct.

Sadly so many have no voice anymore an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 10:12:04 PM »

Finally..son went on school field trip and were supposed to be home at 7, then 8, then 8:30 so I missed the "smackdown"
Grandmas were there and then Chelsea called up, and said there were loose pills laying around the house.

Color me shocked N O T Dopers do that, I remember having to ban a family member from my home after they I would find random pills around the house, on floor, cabinets you name it

I have someone like that - I police big time if and when they visit.  Don't need the cats eating crap.  Mine is legally on about 25 different perscriptions thanks to our VA system.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 10:14:03 PM »

Finally..son went on school field trip and were supposed to be home at 7, then 8, then 8:30 so I missed the "smackdown"

Flora dropped an H-Bomb - in her true Flo style. It was chilling
to say the least. Made me sick.

Said Misty told her Joe and Tommy were in another room with Haliegh.

Haliegh was screaming.

Misty in bedroom with covers over her head in fear. Doing nothing.

Heard the couch bouncing noises.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 10:16:35 PM »

Hi islandmonkey.

I hope you had a good time.

A repeat of Nancy Grace is on HLN right now.  The Haleigh segment will begin in about 15 minutes.

Janet
7:15 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 10:17:58 PM »

Grandmas were there and then Chelsea called up, and said there were loose pills laying around the house.

Color me shocked N O T Dopers do that, I remember having to ban a family member from my home after they I would find random pills around the house, on floor, cabinets you name it

I have someone like that - I police big time if and when they visit.  Don't need the cats eating crap.  Mine is legally on about 25 different perscriptions thanks to our VA system.

Unbelievable isn't it, mine was on legal too due to drug dr's everywhere. As a matter of fact I had a recent Dr appt, and since I've moved to FL, I admit I have only gone twice for my heart issues, well this was last week and I told him I had a disc problem with my back, guess what he prescribed..............drum roll 180 10 mg Vicodin a month, I almost fell on the floor. I have teetered on whether to report him to the FL BD, since he didn't even order an MRI or Cat-Scan. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 10:19:43 PM »

Hi islandmonkey.

I hope you had a good time.

A repeat of Nancy Grace is on HLN right now.  The Haleigh segment will begin in about 15 minutes.

Janet
7:15 PM PT

Thanks Janet an angelic monkey Sadly I had to work, but my son had a blast-they left at 5am and just got back, went to the Mission, Capitol, met with legislators and the caverns....LOL~his favorite spot was on the floor at the Capitol talking to the representatives

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 10:21:42 PM »

Haliegh was screaming.

Sick Bitach.......I swear if I were Crystal I would have already beat the chit out of Misty AND Ron for spinning all the lies, but that's just me

If that happened as she said, I'd have put a hollow point in whomever was hurting HaLeigh

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 10:21:48 PM »

just want to say - Haleigh is such a lovely and beautiful little girl that - well, that's why so many are still here. And to mention the injustice she has suffered at the hands of those that proclaim to love her make me dig my heels in.

It always makes me proud to know I have friends that stick up for the weakest and people like Caylee, Haleigh, Natalee, and even Ray Gricar (who was missing for five years this week). We never forget!

It is always my pleasure to be associated with the Monks and Monkettes.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 10:23:42 PM »

one time, along time ago, RED was asked why the name scared monkeys. And I don't remember the exact reason, but I do remember it was something that made me a lifelong member. (I think I said that he and Tom were geeks and ran up trees away from their bullies) .. LOL Red, quickly shot that down and explained the meaning.

He said something like - Monkeys work together for the greater good. I know someone will find that post and bring it all into perspective, but being new to SM all the way back then - it was a little political blog that grew and changed the blogoshere.

I was member number nine and relished and enjoy that I have been here all that time. I hope that everyone who comes into contact with us not only helps to find missing persons but share some of the political values. If you are only here for missing persons - that's all that matters. Missing persons transcends all political values and I hope that everyone feels at home here.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 10:25:11 PM »

Unbelievable isn't it, mine was on legal too due to drug dr's everywhere. As a matter of fact I had a recent Dr appt, and since I've moved to FL, I admit I have only gone twice for my heart issues, well this was last week and I told him I had a disc problem with my back, guess what he prescribed..............drum roll 180 10 mg Vicodin a month, I almost fell on the floor. I have teetered on whether to report him to the FL BD, since he didn't even order an MRI or Cat-Scan. 

Wow!  The VA doc's are no better in this drug problem we have going on, trust me on that one.  I love it when they ask how many pills you are on and you tell them none and they look at you like your a bug after a certain age.  lol.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 10:25:26 PM »

Haliegh was screaming.

Well, if Misty loved Haleigh 'like she was one of her own', then they need to get that lil biotch spayed.  IMO

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 10:28:19 PM »

Wow!  The VA doc's are no better in this drug problem we have going on, trust me on that one.  I love it when they ask how many pills you are on and you tell them none and they look at you like your a bug after a certain age.  lol.

I agree, they just want $$ and to get you out and the next patient in I can't even imagine what 180 pills of anything would cost a month

Needless to say I will be finding a new DR

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 10:28:24 PM »

one time, along time ago, RED was asked why the name scared monkeys. And I don't remember the exact reason, but I do remember it was something that made me a lifelong member. (I think I said that he and Tom were geeks and ran up trees away from their bullies) .. LOL Red, quickly shot that down and explained the meaning.

He said something like - Monkeys work together for the greater good. I know someone will find that post and bring it all into perspective, but being new to SM all the way back then - it was a little political blog that grew and changed the blogoshere.

I was member number nine and relished and enjoy that I have been here all that time. I hope that everyone who comes into contact with us not only helps to find missing persons but share some of the political values. If you are only here for missing persons - that's all that matters. Missing persons transcends all political values and I hope that everyone feels at home here.  an angelic monkey

Cough Cough...Maybe some conservative values not political values.  Luv me some Monkeys tho!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 10:29:13 PM »

Flo told me today that Hank and Lisa had called her too, omg, this has all gotten out of control big time.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2010, 10:29:31 PM »

let us hope that this will be the last thread that we are on with Haleigh still missing...

an angelic monkey

And thank you,, Muffy.  It was bedtime here and I missed your post.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2010, 10:30:03 PM »

Haliegh was screaming.

Well, if Misty loved Haleigh 'like she was one of her own', then they need to get that lil biotch spayed.  IMO

Oh my goodness!  LMAO!

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2010, 10:30:19 PM »

Haliegh was screaming.

Yup.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2010, 10:31:50 PM »

Cough Cough...Maybe some conservative values not political values.  Luv me some Monkeys tho!

Me too, I don't know how I'd have made it thru this last yr without my monkeys an angelic monkey and you know who you are

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.