May 28, 2024, 04:36:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 352428 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #780 on: April 26, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »

Peter Hyatt on 911 calls - interesting stuff. 
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=8

911 calls are the first clues into what has taken place.

In a FBI study done of 100 911 calls, where later 50 were proven guilt by the 911 caller and 50 were done by innocent callers, statistics revealed much.

When a caller (like Misty Croslin) gives extraneous information, it is a likely indicator of guilt. Out of the guilty callers a full 93% of 911 calls with extraneous information were guilty of committing the crime they had called 911 for!

It is NOT at all unusual for a perpetrator of a crime to call 911. In fact, it happens often. When the caller gives extraneous information, it is the first clue. If the caller disparages or blames the victim, it is a strong indicator that the caller has caused the harm.

FCL~I was looking for this info last week, do you remember Rana from last yr, snort etc.....realy obnoxious but smart? She posted all this in the early threads about 911 calls analyzed and how extraneous info indicated guilt etc.......I was trying to find it last week to post, but wondered if you remembered it. Also setting up an alibi BEFORE telling the 911 operator what the emergency was also was a huge indicator of lying.

IM - now how could I forget the "Lovely Rana"????  Who had this to say to me as well as snarky posts to others before her banning.

Rana said -
 Fatcatlurker......

Also, if you are in Ron's camp, good for you. When he gets arrested.... yet again..... for something...  be it for threatening to kill someone, illegal substances, fighting, or whatever the case may be..... you can  go visit him in the pokey and contribute generously to his jail account for cheese treats, fancy chocolates, expensive bottled water, and coco butter to slather all over his body in his private jail cell (TM the beloved Nancy Grace.)

PS I love green!! (Or is that a crime too, and I didn't get the memo?) BWAH!

I needed a chuckle when you said her name so brought it forward.   It was funny to me at the time that her aggression was on par with Ron's JMO.

Anyway she brought alot of stuff to the table - eyesforlies among others but most of her initial stuff was eyesforlies blogger on the 911 tape.

LOL~she was indeed hard to forget no doubt Monkey Devil!

I didn't remember that post to you, good Lord.......but she did bring the 911 info, but I don't recall it being from eye's for lies.......it was from somewhere else IIRC. I need to go find it, because it was spot on about the red flags as was eyeforlies for me in being able to express what she saw on the video on Ron on the ground one minute, then snap-he's up, different voice and says "I'm done" I was thinking, done doing what.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: April 26, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »

Have you guys seen this theory?  It is here - http://www.bloggernews.net/124401  and on Peter Hyatt's site.

UGGGG..OK I’m back Kool Look. I agree this site isn’t over-moderated but when I saw that comment from Simon it gave me flashbacks of AH and I dispise him. Even though I don’t agree I liked reading JNet’s opionion. I still love you Simon.
While I was away I was looking for another blog to date and went to Peter (Seamus’s) WOW - he had a very interting post from an “anonymous” with a very well thought out theory that almost answers every question….here is the string:

Anonymous said…
In my theory-
This is a retaliation abduction and murder by drug thugs. All involved in the cover up, including Ron. Joe is not involved.
What was involved in the coverup? Lots of phonecalls. Tommy, Misty and Timmy and Timmy’s van moving all pot plants to the Mondex, disposing of weapons, drugs and stolen items is my guess. Chelsea and Lindsy to keep their mouths shut, Joe likely passed out at Timmy’s and kept in the dark. Teresa? Maybe. And Misty and Ron, play-acting innocence on the 911 call..although I do believe they really were freaking out about what they knew had happened.
“Operation Streetsweep” has been going on since Haleigh was taken. It is a tri-county operation with Putnam, Flagler and St. John’s. They have been sifting for their perps since day 1. Tommy finally pointed in the right direction.
They all face serious charges, including Ron, for the coverup, and also for serious crime previously, which Tommy fessed up to for a plea deal.
I believe Tommy pointed them to the river to find evidence of the crime they did to cause this retaliation. None of them know where Haleigh’s body is, including LE.

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Seamus O Riley said…
Anonymous–

this is something that I never gave a thought to AFTER the police said, “Ron is not a suspect” I did no analysis, nor gave it much thought.

His 911 statement “how’d you let my daughter get stole, *?” disavows any stranger abduction but sounds more like a drug retaliation, which fits in why he would threaten to kill the person who had Haleigh.

I’ve not heard of Operation Streetsweep….are you local there?

Can you share more info?

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Anonymous said…
I will give you the info I dug up..what is your email addy?

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Anonymous said…
No, not a local..heavens no, and never would dream of a re-location anywhere near there
I dug around for the past 2 years of reported crimes and drug busts. A definite pattern emerged since Haleigh went missing. An interesting pattern and potential connections.

These drug addled idiots wouldn’t have the luck or the brains to proficiently pull off a cover-up. I think LE knew pretty quickly. The problem is, they weren’t talking, so all LE could do thus far is to give the drug underbelly a good shaking. A Sheriff called it “Operation Streetsweep” in a news article and I believe they have been looking for the right perps for the last year, with no help from these losers. I think Tommy took a plea and is helping point the direction now and LE is scrambling behind the scenes before the rats scurry. Flo will be lookin’ the fool when she finds out that the river search was only “related to the Haleigh case” and for what I believe was an evidence search for related crime Tommy told LE about to help connect their crime to the perps. No bones, no cinder blocks, no yellow rope. All rumor. Flo’s story? ALL BS made up from watching Nancy Grace and Art Harris.
LE led everyone to believe it..but put their foot down when reports of her bones were found started to swirl in the media.. only the thugs who took her would know that. By taking Tommy and Misty to the river, it further mislead the public and the killers. The killers would think Tommy and Misty were lying and taking LE on a goose chase. So, it bought LE time to collect the evidence there, and not have the killers worried and running..since Shell Harbor was not the place of their crime.
Bestest yet, think of Ronald in the family jail meeting pooping his pants because HE knew WHY they were at Shell Harbor, but the rest of the family didn’t. He knew Tommy had ratted them out. Ronald knew what was in Shell Harbor…and it wasn’t Haleigh.

Theories of course, but if I am wrong, I plan to write one hell of a crime fiction novel…kidding 

Sunday, 25 April, 2010

Anonymous said…
Another thing. By saying “Ron is not a suspect” to me means this:
1. Not a suspect for the murder (they knew it was retaliation)
2. Being careful what they say because Ron had a solid alibi and really was at work.
3. Misty has always just been “the key”.

The hushing of his fellow employees should reveal interesting commentary at some point. Who overheard some kind of crisis unfolding at home and what was his demeanor? Panic? How many different people did he call? Did he stay at work for a solid alibi, knowing it was too late to do anything to save her? Was he directing the cover-up with the others over the phone and helped when he got home?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: April 26, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »

IM go back thru the posts to around March 2009 it's there somewhere I saw it but it was so large.  Remember those old posts in the beginning - pages long.  Or put Rana and scared monkeys in a search engine it will take you there/here to her old posts.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: April 26, 2010, 02:49:59 PM »

Beth and Dave Holloway had the private cell numbers of Greta Van Sustern, Bill O'Reilly,
and Nancy Grace and I never thought a thing about it. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 26, 2010, 02:56:04 PM »

One thing I thought about the show - I wanted to hear more from this Peter Hyatt guy.  Like his statement about sexual abuse victims using water/cleaning words.  I immediatly thought about Susan Smith and Andrea Yates and their use of water and how it related to what they did.  I wanted more information/clarification from him regarding this. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #785 on: April 26, 2010, 02:56:10 PM »

fatcatlurker Thanks for that info 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: April 26, 2010, 02:57:07 PM »

One thing I thought about the show - I wanted to hear more from this Peter Hyatt guy.  Like his statement about sexual abuse victims using water/cleaning words.  I immediatly thought about Susan Smith and Andrea Yates and their use of water and how it related to what they did.  I wanted more information/clarification from him regarding this. 
This was brought up yesterday, and I'm still very confused about this, I also would like more info/clarification 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: April 26, 2010, 02:58:04 PM »

I totally agree, Miz Nancy needs to stop doing her shows, I think the twins are too much and it is showing.  Janet I don't know if you saw, but Granny Flora was not in the hospital, one of her daughter's was admitted to the hospital.

Wonder which daughter?  Lemme see.. there's Misty's mom, Lisa.. and Joe's mom.. Is that right?  Any other daughters that we know of?  Curious why the daughter is in hospital.  I could speculate, but won't. 

Where did "she may have had a stroke" come from??  Levi or someone else? 

Sheeeeeeesh....   

How many times in these cases do we hear bad news about a player, we get all sad and extend our thoughts, prayers, well-wishes, etc.   Only to find out the next day or shortly thereafter that it wasn't even true.  *think so-called suicide attempts by George and by his gf*  Have gotten rather cynical because of this, kind of trying to wait to be sure that what we've heard/read reported is actually true, rather than reacting too quickly.  Saves me much unnecessary grief and high blood pressure.  Kind of sad to need to be so cynical. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: April 26, 2010, 03:00:23 PM »

IM go back thru the posts to around March 2009 it's there somewhere I saw it but it was so large.  Remember those old posts in the beginning - pages long.  Or put Rana and scared monkeys in a search engine it will take you there/here to her old posts.

I tried searching her name and 911 calls, and other info and came up with ZILCH, so then I went page by page for over 20 pages.....guess I only have 20 more.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: April 26, 2010, 03:01:56 PM »

I totally agree, Miz Nancy needs to stop doing her shows, I think the twins are too much and it is showing.  Janet I don't know if you saw, but Granny Flora was not in the hospital, one of her daughter's was admitted to the hospital.

Wonder which daughter?  Lemme see.. there's Misty's mom, Lisa.. and Joe's mom.. Is that right?  Any other daughters that we know of?  Curious why the daughter is in hospital.  I could speculate, but won't. 

Sheeeeeeesh....   

How many times in these cases do we hear bad news about a player, we get all sad and extend our thoughts, prayers, well-wishes, etc.   Only to find out the next day or shortly thereafter that it wasn't even true.  *think so-called suicide attempts by George and by his gf*  Have gotten rather cynical because of this, kind of trying to wait to be sure that what we've heard/read reported is actually true, rather than reacting too quickly.  Saves me much unnecessary grief and high blood pressure.  Kind of sad to need to be so cynical. 

I don't know but there must be another daughter that she is living with. I'm cynical also, would really like to know what really is happening.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: April 26, 2010, 03:04:56 PM »

Beth and Dave Holloway had the private cell numbers of Greta Van Sustern, Bill O'Reilly,

I wouldn't think much of that either, one they weren't suspect in their child's disappearance nor did they need to lawyer up .....I don't know how to put this delicately but they are night and day in character etc than Ron Cummings and that group of thugs. ok-so it wasn't that delicate......

Ron has never been cleared by anyone other than NG, and himself-they have said they were satisfied with his work hours, however they did not know what happenend to HaLeigh nor when it happenend to her. Those tiny little qualifiers throw me off everytime.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: April 26, 2010, 03:07:54 PM »

I tried searching her name and 911 calls, and other info and came up with ZILCH, so then I went page by page for over 20 pages.....guess I only have 20 more.

IM ~ Try this link....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3343;sa=showPosts

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: April 26, 2010, 03:11:02 PM »

Could this be the next HLN Breaking News Headline

JVM BOMBSHELL TONIGHT

NG CAUGHT ... ONE OF OUR OWN

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #793 on: April 26, 2010, 03:11:46 PM »

Sheeeeeeesh....   

I don't know but there must be another daughter that she is living with. I'm cynical also, would really like to know what really is happening.

In one of those "secretly" recorded jailhouse calls with Misty and her grandmother, there is another daughter, I think Misty called her Aunt Vicki.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: April 26, 2010, 03:11:46 PM »

IM ~ Try this link....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3343;sa=showPosts
[/quote

LOL~that's what I did, I must have a word wrong, but I can find it I KNOW, even if I have to look all night (with a bottle of wine of course )

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 26, 2010, 03:14:46 PM »

Thanks Maven
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: April 26, 2010, 03:20:54 PM »

I put her name & SM in google and got this;

Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09
20 posts - 10 authors - Last post: Mar 4, 2009
Rana sorry I should of posted the 2nd one first, tryin to work at .... Scared of the big bad monkeys is now saying this to posters at ws; ...
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4634.20 - Cached
Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 -‎ - 15 posts - Apr 22, 2010
Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09‎ - 20 posts - Mar 11, 2009
Haleigh Cummings #3 2/26/09 - 3/04/09‎ - 20 posts - Mar 3, 2009
Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09‎ - 20 posts - Feb 26, 2009

More results from scaredmonkeys.net »
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: April 26, 2010, 03:22:15 PM »

I wouldn't think much of that either, one they weren't suspect in their child's disappearance nor did they need to lawyer up .....I don't know how to put this delicately but they are night and day in character etc than Ron Cummings and that group of thugs. ok-so it wasn't that delicate......

Ron has never been cleared by anyone other than NG, and himself-they have said they were satisfied with his work hours, however they did not know what happenend to HaLeigh nor when it happenend to her. Those tiny little qualifiers throw me off everytime.

Oh, but Beth and Dave were accused, mostly by bloggers paid by the tourism association in Aruba.
The Aruban authorities accused them of killing their own daughter to collect a huge insurance policy.
They all lawyered up, with lawyers both in Aruba and the US.

I totally agree about there being no comparision in the character and intelligence of the two families.
I am just saying that it is not unusual for someone to have the private cell number of one of these
news talk hosts.

I think that PCSO said that Ron is not a suspect.  That doesn't mean he is cleared.  But I figure they
have a lot more facts than I do.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #798 on: April 26, 2010, 03:32:15 PM »

Mz Nancy is starting to really pizz me off, first she goes off on the "Duke Boys" and NEVER once apologized, went off on CS, never aoplogized when she tried to tell her that she heard Misty was on a drug/sex binge and Tammi Smith and her hubby sure pulled a fast one on her......I think the twins have made their BIO-MOM lose all objectivity

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #799 on: April 26, 2010, 03:39:15 PM »

Mz Nancy is starting to really pizz me off, first she goes off on the "Duke Boys" and NEVER once apologized, went off on CS, never aoplogized when she tried to tell her that she heard Misty was on a drug/sex binge and Tammi Smith and her hubby sure pulled a fast one on her......I think the twins have made their BIO-MOM lose all objectivity

I have seen her interrogate CS and (NG head was cocked to her right) and I thought wow, what was she drinking with dinner?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.