May 28, 2024, 05:50:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 352484 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: April 26, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »

Evidence - Blue Van Belonging to Chelsea Croslin.

LE impounded this van and dusted it.  So if Joe's fingerprints had been found in that van would he be in jail now?  Who's fingerprints are in the van?  Just the usual suspects?  Misty's, Tommy's?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

“They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Croslin.

If Joe was eleminated from the suspect pool why go back again recently for the midnight questioning after Tommy's LDT and the river search?  Corroborating evidence?

Who gave the story about Misty hitting Haleigh with a board?  Was it Tommy?  LE has said that Misty's Inconsistancies were physical evidence in the mh does not match up to her story for that night.  So no laundry was being done, no beds were slept in.  Misty and the children were not home after 8pm visit...could they have been at Tommy's? 

Still working it out...sorry for the rambles. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #861 on: April 26, 2010, 10:26:58 PM »

LE impounded this van and dusted it.  So if Joe's fingerprints had been found in that van would he be in jail now?  Who's fingerprints are in the van?  Just the usual suspects?  Misty's, Tommy's?

“They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Croslin.

If Joe was eleminated from the suspect pool why go back again recently for the midnight questioning after Tommy's LDT and the river search?  Corroborating evidence?

Who gave the story about Misty hitting Haleigh with a board?  Was it Tommy?  LE has said that Misty's Inconsistancies were physical evidence in the mh does not match up to her story for that night.  So no laundry was being done, no beds were slept in.  Misty and the children were not home after 8pm visit...could they have been at Tommy's? 

I don't know, wouldn't he have naturally been in the van if he was staying with any of the Croslins?

I'm rambling too anymore, this one is a major clusterfruk and no telling what LE has had to deal with interviewing that group

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: April 26, 2010, 10:38:37 PM »

I don't know, wouldn't he have naturally been in the van if he was staying with any of the Croslins?

I'm rambling too anymore, this one is a major clusterfruk and no telling what LE has had to deal with interviewing that group

yeah but maybe not with his hands all over the steering wheel?  Or drivers door handle if he claimed not to have been driving it?  Anyway it seems to me that they did not find him to be the driver of the van JMO.  I think they would of questioned him more if that were the case. 

Just back tracking and hashing over old crap!  So confused - hope we have a break soon. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: April 26, 2010, 10:46:40 PM »

yeah but maybe not with his hands all over the steering wheel?  Or drivers door handle if he claimed not to have been driving it?  Anyway it seems to me that they did not find him to be the driver of the van JMO.  I think they would of questioned him more if that were the case. 

Just back tracking and hashing over old crap!  So confused - hope we have a break soon. 

I did the same a few weeks ago, went back over the first 10 threads, but my feelings have never changed - only strengthened due to the fact I had forgot alot of the chit that pushed me over the edge of my theory in the first place, but I am praying for a break especially for her family as I can't imagine the pain of not knowing

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 26, 2010, 10:57:25 PM »

BBM

It is my understanding that Lindsy owned the van and loaded it to Chelsea and Timmy in Crescent City that weekend, right after a drunk driver had totaled their vehicle. The van did not belong to Chelsea.

Joe was staying with Chelsea and Timmy when the van sustained the scratches to the side. (The night of Feb. 9, 2009.) Would be natural for his fingerprints to be on/in it. IMO.

About who told Flora that Misty hit Haleigh with a board, I never heard. But I cannot imagine Misty saying that. Must have been Tommy?

Yes, we need some real movement in this case. Not more sideshows.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 26, 2010, 11:33:55 PM »

Was there any BOMBSHELLS on NG/JVM tonight?  Life outside the computer room beckoned.

Janet
8:35 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: April 26, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »

Was there any BOMBSHELLS on NG/JVM tonight?  Life outside the computer room beckoned.

Janet

Absolutely NADA, JVM did about a 5 minute piece on HaLeigh so she could cover Lindsey Lohan and NG covered the possible remains in Idaho being Susan Powell and the Caylee A story an angelic monkey

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: April 27, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »

Janet

Absolutely NADA, JVM did about a 5 minute piece on HaLeigh so she could cover Lindsey Lohan and NG covered the possible remains in Idaho being Susan Powell and the Caylee A story an angelic monkey

Thanks islandmonkey.

Good Night All!

Janet
9:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: April 27, 2010, 04:00:02 AM »

Hey..you with the redneck jokes..quit making fun of my family!!

Actually my father gave us a half pig all packaged up in ham, steaks and sausage for our wedding. Was the best pork! So there a livestock to a wedding!

----------
if no evidence has been found, how le say it's now a murder? or has stuff been found and I totally missed it? I am getting confused by the shows and all the different players.  But yea like someone said..time for the sideshow to stop.

Do they get paid to go on nancy grace?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #869 on: April 27, 2010, 06:00:04 AM »

H.S. is going to testify on R.C.'s behalf today?  I read a comment on A.H. "Haleigh Cummings Forum".   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 27, 2010, 07:51:36 AM »

I don't see out Laura Garza thread (s. Just want to say - Thank God. ATV'ers apparently found her according to JVM. Seems her skeletal remains were found two weeks ago.

Sometimes, someone just stumbles over the body / remains.

God Bless Laura.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: April 27, 2010, 08:46:15 AM »

Wyks,  very funny.  You left out the mansion.   

http://adaptivereuse.net/2008/03/03/well-ill-be-a-seagull/
Is there going to be anything on NG tonight with this case?

Yesssss!!  That's one of the best!  Thanks Monkey with Class!   

Thanks for the laugh.....  Surely we are close to seeing someone arrested and charged with this homicide.   Its been about 2 weeks since the change in classification of the case. 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: April 27, 2010, 08:57:54 AM »

Thinking back to the very beginning.  I have a few questions that I do not know the answers but have prob been answered at some point.

With the beds still being made. It is very possible that Misty was over at Tommy's trailer.  With him saying he stopped by to check on them at Ron's trailer, it takes focus off his place of residence.
1. Was it possible for this crime to have been committed at Tommy's place?
2. And did LE check this trailer?  Dogs?

With decomposing starting about ten minutes after death.  There would have to be some type of evidence at the location of the homicide.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #873 on: April 27, 2010, 09:31:20 AM »

2010-04-2138DEFENSE WITNESS SUBPOENA RETURNED SERVED: RONALD CUMMINGS   Ron is a defense witness for Hope? 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 27, 2010, 09:34:33 AM »

Someone (Island Monkey?) had mentioned going back and reading the early threads again.  That got me thinking, I wonder what would stand out now.

The inconsistencies are incredible. 

I've only made it to page 5 of the first thread and I came across this post by OSPainter.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4523.msg670313#msg670313

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with PCSO/FDLE saying that Misty's statements are not consistent with the evidence:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/02/11/news/news01.txt

Massive search targets woods, river in South Putnam for missing girl

BY LARRY SULLIVAN
Published: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 11:48 PM EST
Palatka Daily News

<<snip>>

The nightmare began about 3 a.m.

Haleigh wasn't in bed. The back door of a blue doublewide mobile home was open, and a blanket and sheets were scattered on the wooden ramp leading from the door.

Authorities said they were told Haleigh's father, Ronald, had just ended his shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. His girlfriend, Misty Croslin, said she had been sleeping next to Haleigh, but when she awoke, the blonde-haired girl was gone.
"She was sleeping right next to me," Croslin told the Daily News while distributing flyers bearing Haleigh's photo. "I can't believe I didn't hear anything."

<<snip>>

A blanket and sheets on the back ramp?  Did they really stage that?  Was Misty's original claim that someone took Haleigh & the covers off of the bed and even that didn't wake Misty up?  That's just crazy.

We also hear Misty on the 911 call saying that it doesn't look like the back door was broken into, just propped open.  Then, there's a First Coast news report clearly claiming that Ron told them the back door was broken into.

Finally, only 5 pages in, the number of posters commenting on their distrust of Ron based on his manner and demeanor is enlightening as well.  Monkeys always notice things like crying without tears, etc.

Interesting.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: April 27, 2010, 10:01:07 AM »

I spoke too soon...the bedsheets on the back ramp issued was cleared up on page 6:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4523.msg670502#msg670502

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/02/12/news/news01.txt

Search for Haleigh Continues; probe intestifies; authorities say girl abducted

BY LARRY SULLIVAN
Published: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:46 AM EST
Palatka Daily News

<<snipped>>

Also Wednesday, authorities explained the blanket and bed sheets on a wooden ramp leading from the Cummings' back door. Bowling said the items had been brought out by police so tracking dogs could learn Haleigh's scent.

<<snipped>>

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: April 27, 2010, 10:10:41 AM »

Love it Wyks 

lol..  just an explanation, ya know, of what a redneck is.  not making fun, this is true stuff!  i ought to know cuz i'ma ornery honorary redneck.  got all ma teef too.  take em out and put em back in whenever the mood strikes.  hehe 

Me too Wyks!  Check this, I live in FL too and my teeth are at the dentist cause my gums shrank and I can't wear 'em!  And I'm only 42!!!!!!!!  Seriously though folks my teeth were too soft to repair so I had them all surgically removed last year and got falseys.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 27, 2010, 10:25:17 AM »

good morning!
sorry if its been answered, but does anybody know if donna brock is still in jail?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #878 on: April 27, 2010, 10:31:18 AM »

good morning!
sorry if its been answered, but does anybody know if donna brock is still in jail?
Hi mama, yes she is.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: April 27, 2010, 10:34:57 AM »

thanks NRCG!  now i gotta go to work. Sad...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.