May 28, 2024, 05:07:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #35 4/22/10 - 5/04/10  (Read 352446 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1620 on: April 30, 2010, 08:27:11 PM »

Nancy sure hates that one lawyer from Atlanta, Renee 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: April 30, 2010, 08:27:30 PM »

Here is he video of Ron taking the walk thru the MH.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhMjdm2KstE

With all those clothes in the Haleigh's closet and clothes GGranny brought over there wasn't one outfit that Haleigh could wear so Ron didn't have to rush to GGranny's home for a outfit... Not adding up... Then it comes out GGRanny says. ..I brought clothes over and the children changed their shirts?? Why this detail now? Was the pink shirt the one Haleigh had on found in the MH the shirt Haleigh took off..??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: April 30, 2010, 08:28:54 PM »

Marlena S. says there's lots of inconsistencies in what we're being told.    Duh
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: April 30, 2010, 08:31:45 PM »

So true on GrannySykes NOT being the narco detector.  NG ( ) just cannot allow any taint on any comment a Cummings makes. I guarantee you if any other lay person in any other case made that remark she would run them thru her verbal slice and dice.

I'm no oxy popper but I think that logic says that after a looong weekend of much partying of any kind, Monday comes hard, but now they're denying that Misty ever asked for help
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: April 30, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »

NG saying we're back to starting over at square one with the timeline being thrown out the window.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: April 30, 2010, 08:38:15 PM »

Well, they won't be cutting any deals for lesser charges on the drug charges after all this "
cooperating ". They can keep them there forever, Tommy included for all I give a carp right now. 
A page or two back, the Grand Jury was mentioned. Maybe that is the way they have to go. Use all of their conflicting statements to LE. If I was on a GJ, I would have grounds to charge.
If a person is innocent, they don't tell several different versions of a small five hour time line. If their GM's aren't involved, the GM ( Teresa ) doesn't tell lies about what a fine upstanding step Mom Misty was. Teresa knew what was going on in that house B4 AHliegh went missing.   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: April 30, 2010, 08:40:10 PM »

NG saying we're back to starting over at square one with the timeline being thrown out the window.
  it's crazy I feel sorry for LE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: April 30, 2010, 08:42:16 PM »

Well, they won't be cutting any deals for lesser charges on the drug charges after all this "
cooperating ". They can keep them there forever, Tommy included for all I give a carp right now. 
A page or two back, the Grand Jury was mentioned. Maybe that is the way they have to go. Use all of their conflicting statements to LE. If I was on a GJ, I would have grounds to charge.
If a person is innocent, they don't tell several different versions of a small five hour time line. If their GM's aren't involved, the GM ( Teresa ) doesn't tell lies about what a fine upstanding step Mom Misty was. Teresa knew what was going on in that house B4 AHliegh went missing.   
Yes to everything you said.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: April 30, 2010, 09:12:22 PM »

Rob!

CUMMINGS: Hey, I didn`t tell her to do that, I only paid for it.

I just find it so wild that all involved are such lying skunk buckets!

You think sheer odds alone would pop out a truth teller somewhere.

It's wild, man... makes my head hurt.

Good theory about the odds that  a truth teller would eventually pop out except that the gene for truth is probably so recessive that it's invisible.  A complete truth teller would be run outta town as a whacko.  That's my story and stickin to it.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: April 30, 2010, 09:22:06 PM »

Is there some law that they can charge Tommy doing this dirty little lie???  Would it make any difference if his bond was upped as it was before his ...lie???   This I believe goes back to his previous charges. 

When the search was being done, there was a photo taken showing a black garbage bag sitting in the woods near the dock.  Anyone have that photo. 

I think once Misty see's Tommy out .... she will crack. 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: April 30, 2010, 09:22:17 PM »

I posted this earlier; I am very sure this is the correct floor plan. This is what is left of the online listing when it was for rent: http://www.putnamcountyrentals.com/202greenLane.html

I agree Brandi!  From these pics compared to that floor plan, it looks to be a match.  IMO.

I wonder who hung those pictures in pic #2 (above the fish tank)

You`d need a step-stool to get them near the ceiling like that. They could use a lesson on centering too.

It appears that the one is pretty much in the center and straight, the second one was just thrown up at the last minute.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: April 30, 2010, 09:32:36 PM »

I posted this earlier; I am very sure this is the correct floor plan. This is what is left of the online listing when it was for rent: http://www.putnamcountyrentals.com/202greenLane.html

I agree Brandi!  From these pics compared to that floor plan, it looks to be a match.  IMO.

I wonder who hung those pictures in pic #2 (above the fish tank)

You`d need a step-stool to get them near the ceiling like that. They could use a lesson on centering too.

It appears that the one is pretty much in the center and straight, the second one was just thrown up at the last minute.

Why the Christmas Stocking? seems a bit out of place

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: April 30, 2010, 09:58:14 PM »

Why the Christmas Stocking? seems a bit out of place

I agree mymonkey.  When it is considered how clean and organized that trailer appeared in photos  ... the neglected Christmas stocking does not make sense.

Following the demise of Haleigh Cummings ... I suspect the entire evening was all about damage control ... damage control that included the assistance of Great Grandma Sykes, Nurse Aunt Eliza and Grandma Neves.  The 911 call could wait.

Janet

+++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: April 30, 2010, 10:01:00 PM »

Have a great weekend all!!

Janet
7:00 PM PT

JUSTICE FOR HALEIGH!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: April 30, 2010, 10:18:31 PM »

Here is one of Ger's Pics taken by the dock on Shell Harbor ... showing the crab traps.  After another poster looked at it, noticed the black bag up in the left corner.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: April 30, 2010, 10:19:59 PM »

What is interesting to me is that both Ron's Mom and Ron point to material things as proof of love.  Teresa looks in the closet where Haleigh's things are and acts like that is proof Haleigh is loved.  Ron talks about having a tattoo before Haleigh's Mom as proof that he loves Haleigh more.  He talks about getting the tattoo while CS is still breastfeeding Haleigh and does not see breastfeeding for the intimacy and closeness it is.  Their proof of love being what is physical, permanent, and public.  Usually what you do in private or show in public that is not material, (treatment of each other and respect) is the real show of love, they seem to have it backward. 

We also see Misty has Ron's name tattooed on her butt as being a sign of her love of Ron.  Having a romp with others definitely shows her true self.  The tattoo means nothing if she cannot be faithful.  Faithful to her might mean not squealing on him while they are in prison, if in fact he was involved in Haleigh's fate.

The derogatory way the people involved talk to each other shows they don't respect each other.  How can they say they love each other without respect?  They do not seem to respect anyone including LE or laws in general.  I am not sure you can reform people who have such a convoluted way of looking at love, relationships, and respect.

They also use a lot of visuals--guns, headless rats, tattoos, weddings, Ron putting a gun in his mouth, for some examples.  I wonder if at least some of them have learning disabilities and are visual learners vs. auditory (spoken language) learners, but that would not explain their lack of respect for each other.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: April 30, 2010, 10:20:53 PM »

Here is one of Ger's Pics taken by the dock on Shell Harbor ... showing the crab traps.  After another poster looked at it, noticed the black bag up in the left corner.   

Ger took her photos after LE searched and left the area.

So I am not sure what significance this black bag might have?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: April 30, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »

Ger took her photos after LE searched and left the area.

So I am not sure what significance this black bag might have?

Most llikely none.  But what a coincidence that all of a sudden Misty was seen with a black garbage bag.  It could also be a bag belonging to someone that just set it down and possibly forgot to pick it up. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1638 on: April 30, 2010, 10:44:26 PM »

What is interesting to me is that both Ron's Mom and Ron point to material things as proof of love.  Teresa looks in the closet where Haleigh's things are and acts like that is proof Haleigh is loved.  Ron talks about having a tattoo before Haleigh's Mom as proof that he loves Haleigh more.  He talks about getting the tattoo while CS is still breastfeeding Haleigh and does not see breastfeeding for the intimacy and closeness it is.  Their proof of love being what is physical, permanent, and public.  Usually what you do in private or show in public that is not material, (treatment of each other and respect) is the real show of love, they seem to have it backward. 

We also see Misty has Ron's name tattooed on her butt as being a sign of her love of Ron.  Having a romp with others definitely shows her true self.  The tattoo means nothing if she cannot be faithful.  Faithful to her might mean not squealing on him while they are in prison, if in fact he was involved in Haleigh's fate.

The derogatory way the people involved talk to each other shows they don't respect each other.  How can they say they love each other without respect?  They do not seem to respect anyone including LE or laws in general.  I am not sure you can reform people who have such a convoluted way of looking at love, relationships, and respect.

They also use a lot of visuals--guns, headless rats, tattoos, weddings, Ron putting a gun in his mouth, for some examples.  I wonder if at least some of them have learning disabilities and are visual learners vs. auditory (spoken language) learners, but that would not explain their lack of respect for each other.

I've often thought that but couldn't articulate it. Croslin's are the same way. Gee Wally, Ron proved he was a great dad... cuz the kid's went to school in matching outfits and Haleigh had
a Dora the Explorer backpack.

Well, whooptie frigging doo. Matching outfits does not a good dad make.

(p.s. - everything in the pic looks thrown up at the last minute, huh? pic hangs right, fish tank hangs right, lamp hangs right, just one lone christmas stocking still hanging in february still hanging right.)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: April 30, 2010, 10:50:40 PM »

Hi All, The really sad thing about this group of people is that none of them have any regard or respect for human life or any other life for that matter. They all lie and care only about saving their own a$$ while a little innocent girl, (who is no longer with us) is the heart of this entire drama. I am at a loss here as I read all of the posts and the reports regarding this case. I wonder why some people have no heart beyond themselves?? Haliegh did not ask for this yet she suffered and smiled through the dysfunction these people call life and claim as normal caring while abusing one another. I believe Haliegh was strong and would have persevered and survived them all breaking this horrible cycle these people deem as normal. If she only had the chance....
 If  per chance a miracle happens and something  touches one of their hearts then and only then will we find out the truth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.