April 20, 2024, 04:23:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 442784 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: June 03, 2010, 10:14:37 PM »

For what its worth ...

Joran van der Sloot led a high-stakes life in South America
Posted on Thursday, 06.03.10

When reached at her home -- a one-story cinder block house painted mustard yellow -- Anita van der Sloot sounded composed and attempted to politely dismiss any inquiries about her son.

She has two other sons, Valentijn and Sebastian. She is now a widow. Her husband died suddenly last February while playing tennis.

``I don't know anything,'' Anita told The Herald. ``I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time ...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/03/1662456_p2/joran-van-der-sloot-led-a-high.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1101 on: June 03, 2010, 10:15:06 PM »

I am curious about what happened to Joran on May 14th that caused both
Anita and Julia Renho to offer up encouragment on facebook.

In retrospect, now with all that's happened, and knowing when he left Aruba - I think that was his mother's final farewell to him.  I think she had finally had enough, and that was her Adios.

Maybe so.  I think something was up and he was depressed.  I think he planned to come back to
Aruba though.  She obviously didn't share any of her inheirentence from Paulus with him, if there was
any money to inherit.

I heard somewhere today that he couldn't find a "good" job (yeah right), and had gambled away some money...I was wondering after hearing that if she had given him money and he'd lost it gambling.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: June 03, 2010, 10:17:37 PM »

hey carpe,  good to see you and all the other great folks here...
many many more have done more than me, but im gonna be able to take a break once he
is locked up for 30 years.

<----------------- smoking a big old cigar    (  been waiting over 5 years )

i quite smoking cigs almost 2 years ago  but i have been saving a nice ol cigar for this DAY

the fat ugly pig son of satan is toast  and all of the FAT PIGS in aruba and the netherlands that
did nothing can go straight to hell

tomorrow i will wear a new T SHIRT to the airport that says ( The pig is in the cage
dont go to aruba it sucks  )

puff puff puff puff 

You deserve it! I have seen your posts and work on the internet.

YOU ARE A TRUE BLOOD FOR NATALEE. Much respect!

Smoke `em if you got `em.

SMOKE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!
...and then quit again, cuz it is bad for you. Smile

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: June 03, 2010, 10:18:37 PM »

Someone asked a few pages back about Joran's FB friends - it looks like he has lost about 13 "friends" in the last 2 days.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: June 03, 2010, 10:18:44 PM »

hi Klass   LOL

you rock this place  like there is no tomorrow   

thanks for all you do

<----------------- smoking a big old cigar    (  been waiting over 5 years )

i quite smoking cigs almost 2 years ago  but i have been saving a nice ol cigar for this DAY

the fat ugly pig son of satan is toast  and all of the FAT PIGS in aruba and the netherlands that
did nothing can go straight to hell

tomorrow i will wear a new T SHIRT to the airport that says ( The pig is in the cage
dont go to aruba it sucks  )

puff puff puff puff 

LOL Robots

- A Horse's Tale
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1105 on: June 03, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »

JORAN WAS DOING THE SAME PATTERN HE DID BEFORE WHEN HE TARGETED NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND MURDERED HER.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: June 03, 2010, 10:19:33 PM »

In retrospect, now with all that's happened, and knowing when he left Aruba - I think that was his mother's final farewell to him.  I think she had finally had enough, and that was her Adios.

Maybe so.  I think something was up and he was depressed.  I think he planned to come back to
Aruba though.  She obviously didn't share any of her inheirentence from Paulus with him, if there was
any money to inherit.

I heard somewhere today that he couldn't find a "good" job (yeah right), and had gambled away some money...I was wondering after hearing that if she had given him money and he'd lost it gambling.

Wonder what he did with the 15 grand?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: June 03, 2010, 10:21:04 PM »

Well isn't that freakin' special...Hotshot and the Cookie Monster.

Alberto...imo another paid tool that likes to Karaoke with Benvinda de Sousa (sp), (Dave's lawyer in Aruba).

Guess we know who one of Kath's famous Aruban "sources" is... :monkeyroll:

ROFLMAO - WANNA COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: June 03, 2010, 10:21:28 PM »

Robots - thanks!

Kermit - yeah nothing has changed except this time I don't think he can sliver out of it.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: June 03, 2010, 10:21:49 PM »

any money to inherit.

dyed his hair.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: June 03, 2010, 10:22:36 PM »

any money to inherit.

Airfare, taxi, gamble, flop house, gamble
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: June 03, 2010, 10:23:09 PM »

I think what Greata is saying is despicable. The way he gambles he could have spent that money before he even went to Peru. How does she know? Is she blaming the FBI or worse, Beth?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: June 03, 2010, 10:23:13 PM »

Robots - thanks!

Kermit - yeah nothing has changed except this time I don't think he can sliver slither out of it.

I agree. I really feel for both families. ARUBA will not be able to cover this one up

« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 10:25:39 PM by klaasend » Logged
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: June 03, 2010, 10:23:45 PM »

I want to see Joran in Peru.  Then, and only then will I feel settled.

The Netherlands sent a delegation to visit Joran.  Is it mandatory to do this when a Dutch citizen is incarcerated in another country?  tia.

Can

I do not know but I find it suspicions.  Could i be that considering an arrest warrant has yet to be issued by Peru ... the Dutch/Arubans are attempting to get Joran back to Holland/Aruba by being first to issue an arrest warrant ... an arrest warrant pertaining to the extortion and wire fraud criminal complaint filed against Joran by US Attorney Joyce Vance.

Think about it.  The jurisdiction where that crime took place is most likely Holland or Aruba.

Janet

+++++++

June 3, 2010 | 1:23 PM ET

As you know doubt know, I have been making calls to Aruba to find out what people know about the latest Joran van der Sloot news.

I have learned - and this is rather curious - that Holloway family lawyer John Q. Kelly has been spotted twice in the last 30 days in Aruba.

His presence (twice in the last 30 days) in Aruba is notable and peculiar since the Aruban authorities have said they have shut down the Natalee investigation and yesterday made a statement that they have nothing to do with this latest Peru investigation for murder.

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/joran-van-der-sloot-update/

As you say Janet, this scares me!  Perhaps it's my general lack of trust, cynicism and disappointments that we've all witnessed so often in the past.

I won't feel right, until he is in the hands of Peruvian LE.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: June 03, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot extorted Beth Holloway for info of the whereabouts of her daughter Natalee Holloway
Thursday, June 3rd, 2010 at 10:39 pm

(WIREUPDATE) — The mother of missing teen Alabama Natalee Holloway was extorted by the Dutchman who claimed to know the whereabouts of her body. Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren revealed that Beth Holloway was the victim of an extortion plot by Joran Van der Sloot.

On Thursday, the U.S. government charged Joran van der Sloot with attempting to receive money in exchange for revealing the location of Natalee Holloawy’s body. According to a complaint filed in U.S. District Court Van der Sloot received a partial payment of $15,000 from a financial institution in Birmingham Alabama last month. Van der Sloot wouldn’t reveal the location until a full payment of $250,000 was made.

Joran van der Sloot is the prime suspect of the May 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway. He is also a suspect for the murder of Stephany Rameriz in Peru, which allegedly happened 5 years to day of Holloway’s disappearance.

http://wireupdate.com/wires/5994/joran-van-der-sloot-extorted-beth-holloway-for-info-of-the-whereabouts-of-her-daughter-natalee-holloway/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: June 03, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »

any money to inherit.

dyed his hair.

About $8 US
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1116 on: June 03, 2010, 10:25:14 PM »

I finish work, go to dinner, feed the dog and put in some laundry and get back here. This story just keeps unfolding!!! Klaas? You're going to have to put back at least the monkey shock icon if this keeps up!!!

ROBOTS!!!! Did I see you? I put out a shout for you and tempted you with a fresh cigar yesterday!!! Woo -Hoo!! It's official! Joran's getting his just desserts and Robots has lit his after dinner CEEEE - GAR!!!!   (monkey jumping jacks)!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: June 03, 2010, 10:26:04 PM »

I want to see Joran in Peru.  Then, and only then will I feel settled.

The Netherlands sent a delegation to visit Joran.  Is it mandatory to do this when a Dutch citizen is incarcerated in another country?  tia.

Can

I do not know but I find it suspicions.  Could i be that considering an arrest warrant has yet to be issued by Peru ... the Dutch/Arubans are attempting to get Joran back to Holland/Aruba by being first to issue an arrest warrant ... an arrest warrant pertaining to the extortion and wire fraud criminal complaint filed against Joran by US Attorney Joyce Vance.

Think about it.  The jurisdiction where that crime took place is most likely Holland or Aruba.

Janet

+++++++

June 3, 2010 | 1:23 PM ET

As you know doubt know, I have been making calls to Aruba to find out what people know about the latest Joran van der Sloot news.

I have learned - and this is rather curious - that Holloway family lawyer John Q. Kelly has been spotted twice in the last 30 days in Aruba.

His presence (twice in the last 30 days) in Aruba is notable and peculiar since the Aruban authorities have said they have shut down the Natalee investigation and yesterday made a statement that they have nothing to do with this latest Peru investigation for murder.

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/joran-van-der-sloot-update/

As you say Janet, this scares me!  Perhaps it's my general lack of trust, cynicism and disappointments that we've all witnessed so often in the past.

I won't feel right, until he is in the hands of Peruvian LE.

Me too.

Janet

_____

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: June 03, 2010, 10:26:29 PM »

any money to inherit.

dyed his hair.

ala Scott Peterson. 
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: June 03, 2010, 10:26:47 PM »

Smile

I finish work, go to dinner, feed the dog and put in some laundry and get back here. This story just keeps unfolding!!! Klaas? You're going to have to put back at least the monkey shock icon if this keeps up!!!

ROBOTS!!!! Did I see you? I put out a shout for you and tempted you with a fresh cigar yesterday!!! Woo -Hoo!! It's official! Joran's getting his just desserts and Robots has lit his after dinner CEEEE - GAR!!!!   (monkey jumping jacks)!

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.