April 23, 2024, 06:54:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 442885 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1160 on: June 03, 2010, 10:51:11 PM »

TxMom - I hope you're feeling better!

Thanks jen...not too good right now, but it's something that's been going around.  Hopefully in another day or two I'll be back to normal.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: June 03, 2010, 10:51:33 PM »

Oh dear God.  Klaas, you were right.  It was Beth!!

I sincerely hope she does not carry any guilt for Stephany's death.  She was in no way responsible for Joran's actions, and if he truly did kill Stephany on the anniversary of Natalee's death simply to spite Beth, then that is on him, and him alone.

Beth - you did right by your daughter in moving forward to getting him under the fire of the US Attorney's office.  Natalee would be so proud of your tenacity and strength, as are we.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: June 03, 2010, 10:51:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I knew we would be discussing POS again.  I am sorry another "angel" had to die.  I hope Peru keeps this monster off the streets forever!

Good to see you Crazymom!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: June 03, 2010, 10:52:31 PM »

Do you think the U. S. extradition attempt will take precedence over the
Peruvian authority?

I really don't know.  I wondered if the reason for getting that charge out there today
was to get that charge in before the Peruvian charge was filed.

not sure, i would think it would go by offense, bigger gets it

Extradition
Sections of Title 18 of the United States Code, Chapter 209, concerning extradition to or from the United States
http://www.oas.org/juridico/MLA/en/usa/index.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: June 03, 2010, 10:52:45 PM »

Oh dear God.  Klaas, you were right.  It was Beth!!

I sincerely hope she does not carry any guilt for Stephany's death.  She was in no way responsible for Joran's actions, and if he truly did kill Stephany on the anniversary of Natalee's death simply to spite Beth, then that is on him, and him alone.

Beth - you did right by your daughter in moving forward to getting him under the fire of the US Attorney's office.  Natalee would be so proud of your tenacity and strength, as are we.

Yeah, I knew it would be Beth Sad
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: June 03, 2010, 10:53:20 PM »

Do you think the U. S. extradition attempt will take precedence over the
Peruvian authority?

Hi can!  I personally think there is some pretty good cooperation (and possibly some wheeling and dealing) going on between the US, Chile, Interpol and Peru.  IMO, there is a reason he wasn't handcuffed today, and there is a reason an international arrest warrant has not been issued.

Thanks Jen.   
Interesting.  Sounds like Joran may be spending some time in the U. S. afterall. 

I think it's a definite possibility.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: June 03, 2010, 10:53:31 PM »

He will be forced to cross the border! 

Incriminating evidence has been found.
She was found dead two days ago and she is being buried so fast? Did they take all the tests so quick?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1167 on: June 03, 2010, 10:53:43 PM »

FACES OF EVIL

Anita... cut that that little burd turglar`s hair!

He is starting to look like Ron Jeremy!

Have you no shame, woman? Don`t you even care?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: June 03, 2010, 10:54:10 PM »

The reasons that lawsuits which Dave and Beth brought against Paulus and Joran as well as Deepak and Satish were dismissed was that the focus of the lawsuit originated in Aruba.

I believe that this extortion and wire complaint against Joran may have to be dealt with in the Netherlands because the Netherlands is the jurisdiction where the wrongdoing originated.

I could be wrong.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: Well, Nancy, first, I`d like to say that, you know, it`s not just Natalee and it`s not just Natalee`s last shot at justice. What we have, Nancy, we have millions and millions and millions of Americans who travel internationally every year. And what we are learning from Natalee is that, you know, the challenges that you will face should you find a loved one a victim of a crime in a foreign country. Your United States constitutional rights do not apply in other countries, and it`s been a hard life lesson for us to learn. There is no recourse. We faced jurisdictional issues, extradition every -- every step of the way. And it`s just hard to know the right turns to make. I mean, we`re doing the best that we can to see what can be done for an American citizen who`s a victim of a crime in a foreign country.

http://premium.edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1169 on: June 03, 2010, 10:54:15 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  I knew we would be discussing POS again.  I am sorry another "angel" had to die.  I hope Peru keeps this monster off the streets forever!

Good to see you Crazymom!

Good to see all the monkeys and you too!  I hope I posted this correctly.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: June 03, 2010, 10:54:36 PM »

TxMom - I hope you're feeling better!

Thanks jen...not too good right now, but it's something that's been going around.  Hopefully in another day or two I'll be back to normal.

I'm sorry to hear that Sad  Take good care of yourself!!!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1171 on: June 03, 2010, 10:56:07 PM »

First you have to have a friend before you can give them a HI 5 star.

I looked it up on TOS!

well they are all still friends. imagine that.

Kermit,  I see a flag on the u.s. map, looks to be Nevada, maybe Las Vegas.  Was Joran's trip meant to be Las Vegas next?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
camochance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1172 on: June 03, 2010, 10:56:45 PM »

FBI doesn't have the right to "arrest" people unless their request for extradition is cooperated with and the target is returned to US soil (as far as I know)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: June 03, 2010, 10:57:00 PM »

Janet - the crime (extortion and wire fraud) was committed against a US Citizen, while said Citizen was on US soil.  That brings it squarely into US jurisdiction this time.  Smile
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1174 on: June 03, 2010, 10:57:47 PM »

FACES OF EVIL

Poppin' Fresh don't look just right to me.  (monkey giggle)

He's not right imo, I think he'll be in trouble too sooner or later.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: June 03, 2010, 10:58:30 PM »

CNN just reported on TV that an Alabama senator or lawyer has filed charges against jurin for extortion. something about jurin asked for $$$$ in exchange for the wherabouts of Natalee's remains!

Are you kidding?? When was this offer made, I wonder?

Bottom line -- I would rather Joran has punishment meted out in Peru than in the USA. (We would go too easy on him - even under our stiffest punishments)!!

Yep!  Totall agree...USA prisons are very cozy compared to most anywhere else in the world; but, that prison in Peru is really the pits. tee hee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: June 03, 2010, 10:58:54 PM »

Glenda Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

It was initially reported that Stephany was stabbed to death, and that turned into a pool of blood and splattered blood all over the walls ~ when in the end, there was no blood at all. In no way do I disregard her murder, God bless this young woman, may she rest in peace and sincere condolences for her family and friends. Someone on Nancy Grace said that Joran will be caught because he doesn't speak the language in South America.... Just shows you the ignorance of the American Media. They make it up as they go along.

So Renho is saying there was no blood at the scene? How the hell would she know...did Joran call her and tell her that? WTF is wrong with her! Why didn't she just say it was dog blood Rolling Eyes and chocolate Rolling Eyes

I'd love to punch her in the head!

Me too Nut.

Hey Julia were you in contact with Joran?  Were you assisting a psychopath murderer trying to escape to another country.

You are going to be punished one day for your actions against these innocent victims.
Too bad Joran decided not to visit Julia...

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: June 03, 2010, 11:03:26 PM »

Bottom line -- I would rather Joran has punishment meted out in Peru than in the USA. (We would go too easy on him - even under our stiffest punishments)!!

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: June 03, 2010, 11:09:32 PM »

For what its worth ...

Joran van der Sloot led a high-stakes life in South America
Posted on Thursday, 06.03.10

When reached at her home -- a one-story cinder block house painted mustard yellow -- Anita van der Sloot sounded composed and attempted to politely dismiss any inquiries about her son.

She has two other sons, Valentijn and Sebastian. She is now a widow. Her husband died suddenly last February while playing tennis.

``I don't know anything,'' Anita told The Herald. ``I haven't been in contact with Joran for a long time ...

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/06/03/1662456_p2/joran-van-der-sloot-led-a-high.html

There was a recent picture of Joran in Aruba taken and posted over at RU, it was in April.
I went there and I do go there every once in a while. Always do check ups of what is going on. So she is FOS.
I don't know if they have a bail system in Peru. Their laws are not based in common law like the English system that the US and Canada are based on, but rather civil law. That also might mean no jury trial. Too bad they didn't have executions. In public. So, the warrant today from Alabama might fill in a gap if they do have bail or a release until trial. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1179 on: June 03, 2010, 11:10:09 PM »

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/just-made-a-mistake/

June 3, 2010 | 10:55 PM ET
Just made a mistake.....

Although the evidence in Peru looks bad for Joran van der Sloot, he has not been convicted of a crime.  Moments ago on air I just said that if he had not gone to South America, there would not have been a murder.  Of course that assumes he is the killer and that has not been established. I should have said if he had not gone to South American there would not be 'murder charges against him' in stead of saying murder. (And yes, of course, if he IS the killer, if he had not gone to South America, this young woman would be alive.)

It is fair to be suspicious of him - a woman was found dead in his hotel room...a room that he left early in the morning.  There is no information available to me that she was seen again after he left the room and there is no information that anyone else was in that room...but the fact remains that he has only been charged and not convicted.

Bottom line: we need to wait for the trial.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.