April 26, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 443097 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: June 03, 2010, 11:37:56 PM »

There was an article by Greta or from her blog saying it was Beth that was contacted by Joran for the extortion.  I believe NoRoseColoredGlasses ia the one who posted it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: June 03, 2010, 11:38:38 PM »

There was an article by Greta or from her blog saying it was Beth that was contacted by Joran for the extortion.  I believe NoRoseColoredGlasses ia the one who posted it.

Yes, I'll find it
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: June 03, 2010, 11:42:58 PM »

If extradition works the same between countries as it does between states here, I believe it will go something like this:

Peru will try Joran first because their crime is the more serious.  After (not if in my opinion) he is convicted and sentenced, he is brought to the U.S. and stands trial and is sentenced here.

Then he goes back to Peru to begin serving that sentence and when it is complete, he is immediately sent back here to complete the sentences given here.

In other words, he is not going to be out of jail likely during his lifetime.

Don't do the xrime if you can't do the time Joran!

But I base this on how a case was handled between the states of Alabama and Georgia.  I believe it was Judith Neeley which some of you may recall.  Kidnapped in one state and murdered in another.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: June 03, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »

Can't find it right now but I remember seeing it.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: June 03, 2010, 11:43:28 PM »

always gooooooooooooooooood to see you   Smile

Hi, Robots!

Good to see you here.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: June 03, 2010, 11:44:02 PM »

I turned on the local news @ 5 and good grief! As soon as they said Joran got $15000 my heart STOPPED. I knew that was what funded his S American gambling spree and subsequent murder of Stephany. My God this is just so bad. And the FBI coulda had him before?!! I never thought I could hate Joran more but I have reached a whole other level today.
I have to stop because I am trying to enjoy the Laker game right now....will start reading back now just had to jump in.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1206 on: June 03, 2010, 11:44:10 PM »

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/just-made-a-mistake/

June 3, 2010 | 10:55 PM ET
Just made a mistake.....

Although the evidence in Peru looks bad for Joran van der Sloot, he has not been convicted of a crime.  Moments ago on air I just said that if he had not gone to South America, there would not have been a murder.  Of course that assumes he is the killer and that has not been established. I should have said if he had not gone to South American there would not be 'murder charges against him' in stead of saying murder. (And yes, of course, if he IS the killer, if he had not gone to South America, this young woman would be alive.)

It is fair to be suspicious of him - a woman was found dead in his hotel room...a room that he left early in the morning.  There is no information available to me that she was seen again after he left the room and there is no information that anyone else was in that room...but the fact remains that he has only been charged and not convicted.

Bottom line: we need to wait for the trial.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: June 03, 2010, 11:49:12 PM »

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/

June 3, 2010 | 5:51 PM ET
VERY BAD SITUATION - APPEARS THE FBI DROPPED THE BALL and YOUNG WOMAN IS DEAD
Greta Van Susteren | Anchor

Beth Holloway was extorted.  Joran van der Sloot took money from her and used it to finance his trip to South America where it is now believed he murdered.

Beth Holloway wanted to know what happened to her daughter.  Joran van der Sloot said he would tell her if she paid him.   She brought in the FBI.  The events happened in Aruba.

The FBI, as early as May 10, knew they had a case against Joran van der Sloot for wire fraud and extortion but failed to act until today.   Had they arrested him when they had the case against him, May 10, he would not have had the money to travel to South America and murder.

The FBI and the Aruba police were both involved in the events beginning before May 10.

There are many unanswered questions and it appears this second murder was preventable had van der Sloot been arrested.  The FBI has a lot of explaining to do.  Why did they wait?  What did they know and when?  Why were they not at least following him? They knew he committed a crime as of May 10.

And now Beth Holloway's money was used - extorted -  to make the unthinkable happen.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: June 03, 2010, 11:52:02 PM »

Greta is a lawyer. Her logic is flawed. If Joran hadn't been born, there would have been no murder. Why would Joran going to SA have to do with this ? Did something in SA cause the murder of this girl ?  No, it was Joran that caused the murder.
Maybe it was just Joran flipping out again that caused this. Maybe a robbery was the after thought.
It's been good to see so many people here. I don't understand why there are so many making lame excuses for him.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: June 03, 2010, 11:52:52 PM »

Beth Holloway was extorted.  Joran van der Sloot took money from her and used it to finance his trip to South America where it is now believed he murdered.

Beth Holloway wanted to know what happened to her daughter.  Joran van der Sloot said he would tell her if she paid him.   She brought in the FBI.  The events happened in Aruba.

The FBI, as early as May 10, knew they had a case against Joran van der Sloot for wire fraud and extortion but failed to act until today.   Had they arrested him when they had the case against him, May 10, he would not have had the money to travel to South America and murder.

The FBI and the Aruba police were both involved in the events beginning before May 10.

There are many unanswered questions and it appears this second murder was preventable had van der Sloot been arrested.  The FBI has a lot of explaining to do.  Why did they wait?  What did they know and when?  Why were they not at least following him? They knew he committed a crime as of May 10.

And now Beth Holloway's money was used - extorted -  to make the unthinkable happen.

Greta sucks for saying that!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: June 03, 2010, 11:52:53 PM »

Blame it on everyone but the murderer himself?

Please.

------------------
lnichols
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: June 03, 2010, 11:53:04 PM »

I have to be up early, but I will be back... I am sure there will be much more to discuss when we get up.  Great to be back... See ya all soon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1212 on: June 03, 2010, 11:54:01 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489287/padre-stephany-captura-holandes-mi-hija-estara-feliz-saber-que-este-asesino-va-pagar

translated:

From the comments:

snipped

Mr. Diavolo (Diavolo)
This Dutchman is careful, here in the USA failed to hold a lot of money from different places came to defend it ... wait to see who will be his lawyer in Peru, I assure you will be surprised.
June 3, 2010 12:45 Report

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: June 03, 2010, 11:57:16 PM »

I have to be up early, but I will be back... I am sure there will be much more to discuss when we get up.  Great to be back... See ya all soon.

night night lnichols... great to see you here again!

------------------
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: June 03, 2010, 11:57:49 PM »

The crime was on May 10, three weeks is not a long time to get the paperwork done and have all the signatures in place. Why is Greta blaming the FBI, the 15,000.00, the trip to SA. Maybe he blew the money in Aruba, maybe he had other money. He left Aruba May 14th, what was he doing until the 30th ?   
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: June 03, 2010, 11:59:12 PM »

Carpe - thanks for bringing the Gretawire.

IMO, If Joran did not go to SA he would have murdered elsewhere.  It was only a matter of time.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: June 04, 2010, 12:00:43 AM »

That ought to make Beth feel good. 
What is the purpose in Greta's words? 
How dare she put Beth in the mix.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: June 04, 2010, 12:15:18 AM »

* I have highlighted, in red, the problem with Greta`s theory.

Anything involving Aruba Police and a sloot is going to tank.

I am surprised he didn`t slash his own mother`s throat or even Greta`s before this.

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: June 04, 2010, 12:26:30 AM »

I am surprised he didn`t slash his own mother`s throat or even Greta`s before this.

Greta said that the events happened in Aruba.

The US Attorney's statement said that the money was wired from a bank in Birmingham
to a bank in NL.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: June 04, 2010, 12:28:40 AM »

Greta said that the events happened in Aruba.

The US Attorney's statement said that the money was wired from a bank in Birmingham
to a bank in NL.

Greta needs to be clearer.  I believe Joran was in Aruba when the events happened but that the money went from Birmingham to the NL.  Or a fake account in the NL?  Did they say there was a problem with that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.