April 18, 2024, 10:57:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 442698 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1320 on: June 04, 2010, 02:52:59 AM »

On the undercurrent that Beth unwittingly enabled this murder to happen by financing Joran's trip to Peru, I have this to say:

Joran, of course, set all this in motion by murdering Natalee. That's a given and a fact that MANY in Aruban authority not only knew, but worked tirelessly to hide. They chose to protect, cover for, and release to freedom, a murderer. They knowingly made that choice. They disregarded the life of a young women so full of promise and they knowingly decided that her life was not worth the well being of a murderer. They did that directly, but it does not stop there. At the point when the decision was made to salvage Joran from his crime, they also made the decision that Stephany's life wasn't worth Joran's well being either. They are directly responsible for Stephany's death. If any doubt exists about that, I suggest they cue up the DeVries video and watch it again. Even at that late juncture they had a chance to rethink their decision. They had a second chance to do the right thing, and once again, they chose to let a known murderer go about freely.

Beth was presented an opportunity to protect the Stephany's of the world from her daughter's murderer, and she rose to the call. She chose to try to protect Stephany and Barbara and Susan and Debbie and all of the potential victims from a known murderer. Beth had the strength and conviction of truth and the wisdom of what is right and she waded into the mud and slime left by Aruban authorities, to try to prevent what happened.

Beth has no blood to wash from her being. Aruba is swimming in it.

Beth is not to blame. Beth is a hero.

AMEN!  wub ya CBB!  (((hugs)))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: June 04, 2010, 02:53:06 AM »

I have a feeling we have two wonderful girls helping to tell a story the EVIL miscreants haven't told,YET!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1322 on: June 04, 2010, 02:55:29 AM »

Thanks, EURobert. I guess no one will bring him a cell phone this time.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1323 on: June 04, 2010, 02:57:07 AM »

TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: June 04, 2010, 02:57:10 AM »

First you have to have a friend before you can give them a HI 5 star.

I looked it up on TOS!

well they are all still friends. imagine that.

Kermit,  I see a flag on the u.s. map, looks to be Nevada, maybe Las Vegas.  Was Joran's trip meant to be Las Vegas next?

I don't know what his next stop was, but I do know that his close friend was in Columbia with some other friends. It may be that Joran went to Columbia earlier then the poker tournament and hooked up with those guys, then went to Lima, Peru and met up with Stephany. On May 26, he was telling one girl that he was in another country.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: June 04, 2010, 02:57:42 AM »

I am very suspicous regarding this Dutch delegation that visited Joran while detained in Chile.

Janet

++++++

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Van Der Sloot Captured on Murder Charge
Aired June 3, 2010 - 19:00:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST: OK. What are your thoughts of the fact that the Dutch embassy visited him in jail in Chile?

VINDA DE SOUSA, ATTORNEY FOR DAVE HOLLOWAY: Well, you know, that`s -- that`s not unusual. Whenever a Dutch citizen is jailed abroad, either the embassy or the consul general will visit the person detained or in custody, being a Dutch citizen, to offer assistance, it`s part of the Dutch policy.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/03/ijvm.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: June 04, 2010, 02:58:09 AM »

Is it just me or is Greta starting to look like Charlton Heston as she gets older? Wednesday night they showed her in profile and I swear I was looking at Moses.

That was funny - mean, but funny. HA HA HA
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: June 04, 2010, 03:00:14 AM »

What's that say.  Julia Renfro helped me?

Translation: I did MumInOhio.

Very Happy
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: June 04, 2010, 03:02:29 AM »

Someone asked a few pages back about Joran's FB friends - it looks like he has lost about 13 "friends" in the last 2 days.

Do you know how many friends he had before the lost 13, or after the lost 13?  Just curious?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: June 04, 2010, 03:03:09 AM »

TxMom - I hope you're feeling better!

Thanks jen...not too good right now, but it's something that's been going around.  Hopefully in another day or two I'll be back to normal.

REST as much as possible and I hope you feel better soon.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1330 on: June 04, 2010, 03:03:31 AM »

On the undercurrent that Beth unwittingly enabled this murder to happen by financing Joran's trip to Peru, I have this to say:

Joran, of course, set all this in motion by murdering Natalee. That's a given and a fact that MANY in Aruban authority not only knew, but worked tirelessly to hide. They chose to protect, cover for, and release to freedom, a murderer. They knowingly made that choice. They disregarded the life of a young women so full of promise and they knowingly decided that her life was not worth the well being of a murderer. They did that directly, but it does not stop there. At the point when the decision was made to salvage Joran from his crime, they also made the decision that Stephany's life wasn't worth Joran's well being either. They are directly responsible for Stephany's death. If any doubt exists about that, I suggest they cue up the DeVries video and watch it again. Even at that late juncture they had a chance to rethink their decision. They had a second chance to do the right thing, and once again, they chose to let a known murderer go about freely.

Beth was presented an opportunity to protect the Stephany's of the world from her daughter's murderer, and she rose to the call. She chose to try to protect Stephany and Barbara and Susan and Debbie and all of the potential victims from a known murderer. Beth had the strength and conviction of truth and the wisdom of what is right and she waded into the mud and slime left by Aruban authorities, to try to prevent what happened.

AMEN!  wub ya CBB!  (((hugs)))

WUBBA YOU TOO, Texasmom!!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1331 on: June 04, 2010, 03:04:11 AM »

AMEN CBB....
The ball is directly back in Aruba's court.....
The murder by urine of poor Stephany in Peru is a direct result of aruba protecting their tourist industry along with the prostitution/drugs/human trafficking/tax evasion... and not necessarily in that order...
On JVM (can't stand her hype btw) TJ mentioned that the coverup started from day one...and the coverup crew needs to be prosecuted...Tim Miller said there was never an open investigation..... I pray that heads will roll in aruba.......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: June 04, 2010, 03:04:14 AM »

ARUBA

YOUR GREATEST EXPORT(MURDERER) IS EVERYWHERE...

YOUR COUNTRYS NAME IS GARBAGE AT THIS POINT

DEAL WITH IT...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20391159,00.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: June 04, 2010, 03:04:39 AM »

Someone asked a few pages back about Joran's FB friends - it looks like he has lost about 13 "friends" in the last 2 days.

Do you know how many friends he had before the lost 13, or after the lost 13?  Just curious?

Yes I do, but I'm not sure I should divulge that at this time. We have given the information to whom needed it.
I'll just say, we have been well aware of his going-ons.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: June 04, 2010, 03:05:49 AM »

ARUBA

DEAL WITH IT...

TOO LATE FOR THE KALPOE WHACKADOODLES

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: June 04, 2010, 03:07:26 AM »

On Nancy Grace one of the brothers of Stephany Flores said one brother went to identify Stephany Flores and he said she was unrecognizable. Also something about her eye Sad

NG asked him if it was true she had an eye missing.  He said he didn't want to go into details like that but he didn 't say no.

Stephany was savagely beaten.  I noticed in the pictures today of Joran being taken into custody that his hand appear to be free of marks.  I remember that Joran likes to kick. I'm wondering how she got hit on the head so badly as one of the wounds were determined to be the mortal wound.  Either an object was used (fingerprints?) or she could have been kicked, worse yet...stomped.  Size 14...

Saw some reports that a blunt object was used.....
to me...same was reported about a baseball bat in the early days about Natalee.....
and of course the tennis shoes as in kicking...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: June 04, 2010, 03:09:22 AM »

ARUBA

DEAL WITH IT...

TOO LATE FOR THE KALPOE WHACKADOODLES

Charlie would be so upset that Mr.Wonka had two Whackadoodles like the Kalpoes......LOL

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: June 04, 2010, 03:10:49 AM »

As sad as it made me to watch the footage from the funeral for Stephany Flores today, at the very least her family was able to give her a proper burial.

Five years have passed, and Natalee still deserves one.  Her family deserves to finally know without a doubt where she is, and bring her home.

Someone knows.

I pray they'll tell.
texasmom...
If you don't mind....I'll pray with you....
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: June 04, 2010, 03:12:53 AM »

Good nite Monkeys

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1339 on: June 04, 2010, 03:13:31 AM »

I'm watching the rerun of NG. OMG! Her brother said Stephany was so brutally beaten, she didn't even have an eye!

Oh, I want Joran in that prison for a long, long time!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.