April 25, 2024, 08:31:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 443056 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: June 04, 2010, 07:31:29 AM »

Oh, his cellmates are going to LOVE that tattoo!!!

To me it looks like it says "Im Nuts"

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1381 on: June 04, 2010, 07:31:56 AM »

He will be forced to cross the border! 

Incriminating evidence has been found.
She was found dead two days ago and she is being buried so fast? Did they take all the tests so quick?

I would say that is due to religious beliefs. I am sure all tests were done and samples preserved.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1382 on: June 04, 2010, 07:47:31 AM »

The crime was on May 10, three weeks is not a long time to get the paperwork done and have all the signatures in place. Why is Greta blaming the FBI, the 15,000.00, the trip to SA. Maybe he blew the money in Aruba, maybe he had other money. He left Aruba May 14th, what was he doing until the 30th ?   

That is why I said yesterday that we need to put together a timeline...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: June 04, 2010, 07:52:02 AM »

A former FBI agent who investigated the Holloway disappearance for the missing girl's family, Harold Copus, told the AP that while van der Sloot's behavior in Peru followed "a pattern of him gambling and hooking up with girls" he was surprised at the violence of Flores' death.

"Violence was never something that came into his character," he said.

Snipped

While I agree with the 1st part of his statement regarding the level of violence involved, I disagree with the 2nd.  Violence WAS something that came into his character.  He has documented anger management issues.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: June 04, 2010, 08:01:26 AM »

Joran probably took Stephany's money from her winnings..She fought him off to not rob her..He snapped and murdered her.  His anger got the best of him once again. POS!
Hey Joran, try getting a job like everyone else does who likes to eat and have a roof over their heads...he is such a worthless person who took the lives of 2 beautiful human beings.

Moving this post from Articles Only thread to Natalee Holloway #833
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:37:32 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 04, 2010, 08:16:56 AM »

SALVAGING THE KALPOE'S

Another moment of high risk for Deepak and Satish pertains from a murder 1000's of miles and a world away from Aruba.  With their former pal and co-defendant as the only coincident piece.

We know much of the Kalpoe's: the alibi e-mail, the recorded polis car conversations, the witness statements...and the high likelihood that after the set up of the security guards collapsed, the brothers were next in line to play dupe in the Sloot musical chairs game of "frame that perp."

With their reputations in the gutter, their stigmatized existence, marginalized prospects for a decent future -- I would believe the Kalpoe's are carefully weighing a few options.  Assuming they were only peripherally involved in Natalee's murder, and others were directly responsible, I would imagine with the events in Peru and Alabama now revealed, that the Kalpoe's may have an opportunity to tell what they know -- truthfully -- in a deposition.  And it might be a good idea to do so, not only to restore a semblance of dignity to their lives -- but also to head off the upcoming goon fairy tales.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: June 04, 2010, 08:24:39 AM »

Oh, his cellmates are going to LOVE that tattoo!!!

To me it looks like it says "Im Nuts"

Kermit said that it says: "I did MuminOhio"

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: June 04, 2010, 08:29:21 AM »

Coming up on the CBS Morning Show.....Stephany's brother and SIL and someone from
Natalee's family.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: June 04, 2010, 08:30:11 AM »

ARUBA

YOUR GREATEST EXPORT(MURDERER) IS EVERYWHERE...

YOUR COUNTRYS NAME IS GARBAGE AT THIS POINT

DEAL WITH IT...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20391159,00.html

Good morning my monkey friends! Heading out for the day -- looking forward to  catching up when I return.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY  I can taste it!

One of my favorite..........

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/2007/04/aruba-surely-you-know.html

Tuesday, April 3, 2007
ARUBA, SURELY YOU KNOW?
Aruba, Surely you know no crime goes unpunished?

D. HOLLOWAY: They're the last -- those three boys were the last ones with Natalee. And they hold the answers. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/23/lkl.01.html

JUG TWITTY: I've already faced him face to face that night. I faced his father face to face. And you can look at somebody, Nancy, and tell if they are lying or not. And he's just -- it's pathetic. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, STEPFATHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: From the beginning, Beth and I were there that very first night. And I still believe that, of course, Joran is involved, Deepak`s involved, and the father is involved. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

BETH TWITTY: "we've known from day one that Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are way deeply involved in this crime with Natalee http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/18/lkl.01.html

1- Aruba, surely you know the United States of America was founded on justice for all. Yet you have denied justice to an American citizen and her family.

2- Aruba, surely you know the questionable tactics used in investigating the Natalee Holloway case would be easily recognized and exposed. Yet you did them anyway.

3- Aruba, surely you know Jan Van Straten is a close friend of main suspect Joran Van Der Sloot’s father, Paulus. Yet you allowed him to continue for months as Lead Investigator of the case.

4- Aruba, surely you know the Dutch judges’ decisions were highly suspect and biased in favor of the Van Der Sloots. Yet you allowed them to stand anyway.

5- Aruba, surely you know it is never good to blame a victim for their own death. Yet you have tried to blame Natalee for hers.

6- Aruba, surely you know it is never a good idea to trash the family of a victim of a crime on your soil. Yet you trashed the Holloway Twitty families constantly.

7 -Aruba, surely you know that Natalee was kidnapped - or do you actually believe that the other "twenty" went "willingly" too?

8 -Aruba, surely you know that killers who hide from justice will surely strike again. Yet you’ve let them go free.

9 -Aruba, surely you know that Paulus held his "no body, no case" meeting on May 30, after Natalee was murdered by his son? Yet you awarded him money for his obstruction in this case.

10 - Aruba, surely you know that all those missing files and statements made by the "Dutch Boy" didn't walk away from the file cabinet by themselves? Yet you’ve held no one accountable for that.

11 - Aruba, surely you know that dropping GHB into an innocent unknowing tourist's drink, doesn't turn the tourist into "willing" and "wanting" to be kidnapped, raped and killed? Yet you’ve charged no one with these crimes.

12 - Aruba, surely you know that the rich Dutch elite in your society are the ones who benefited from this travesty of justice? Yet the framed black security guards are still considered suspects.

13 - Aruba, surely you know that Dompig was fired and never "retired"? Yet you continue to promote this falsehood.

14 -Aruba, surely you know that what goes around, comes around again? Yet you keep obfuscating the truth.

15 - Aruba, surely you don't buy Joran's story that he left Natalee "on the beach"? Your polis don’t believe that story – yet you’ve not re-detained him to try to get to the truth.

16 -Aruba, surely you know that Joran raped and murdered Natalee and his accomplices raped her too. Yet they are all still walking free.

17 - Aruba, surely you know that allowing Paulus Van der Sloot to drive himself to jail in his own car when you arrested him would send a clear message of corruption and your intent to make a farce out of this investigation. Yet you allowed him to do it.

18 -Aruba, surely you know that Natalee did not willingly go with three "Arubans" knowing that she would be kidnapped, raped and murdered. Yet you allowed your polis to attack her character.

19 – Aruba, surely you know there are corrupt cops in your dept. Yet they have faced no punishment.

20 – Aruba, surely you know the computers were tampered with. Yet you failed to have them forensically analyzed.

21 – Aruba, surely you know the missing documents from Joran’s file were taken by Paulus van der Sloot. Yet you failed to hold him accountable for that.

22 – Aruba, surely you know the Security Guards were set up. Yet you have not charged those witnesses for lying.

23 - Aruba, surely you know that you cannot drug, rape and murder an American tourist and not pay a heavy price for it.

Aruba, Surely you know we will never give up until Natalee and her family receive justice! Natalee's Freebirds

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: June 04, 2010, 08:30:46 AM »

I thought it said "I didn't mean to drop the soap".  LOL  Oh Joran, karma is a beeeetch.  You are so screwed.  And all of us can't wait to watch it.  Payback time. 
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: June 04, 2010, 08:36:57 AM »

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/

June 3, 2010 | 5:51 PM ET
VERY BAD SITUATION - APPEARS THE FBI DROPPED THE BALL and YOUNG WOMAN IS DEAD
Greta Van Susteren | Anchor

Beth Holloway was extorted.  Joran van der Sloot took money from her and used it to finance his trip to South America where it is now believed he murdered.

Beth Holloway wanted to know what happened to her daughter.  Joran van der Sloot said he would tell her if she paid him.   She brought in the FBI.  The events happened in Aruba.

The FBI, as early as May 10, knew they had a case against Joran van der Sloot for wire fraud and extortion but failed to act until today.   Had they arrested him when they had the case against him, May 10, he would not have had the money to travel to South America and murder.

The FBI and the Aruba police were both involved in the events beginning before May 10.

There are many unanswered questions and it appears this second murder was preventable had van der Sloot been arrested.  The FBI has a lot of explaining to do.  Why did they wait?  What did they know and when?  Why were they not at least following him? They knew he committed a crime as of May 10.

And now Beth Holloway's money was used - extorted -  to make the unthinkable happen.
Yikes, Greta, why don't you just give the Joran worshippers more BS to help them justify and exhonerate this worthless piece of crap. The same people who have always tried to put the blood of Natalee on Beth's hands, and now you have basically said it is her fault Stephany is dead.
They already have one doofus saying there wasn't any blood at the latest crime seen, so there is already a sick spin being put on this awful tragedy.
Ignorance is Bliss, eh Greta?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: June 04, 2010, 08:39:56 AM »

This is a really good interview:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Exclusive-interview-Jug-Twitty/Vp7af3v-ykaT6VJjG9tGxQ.cspx

Exclusive interview with Jug Twitty – CBS 42

Thank you for posting-Jug is so smart & can really cut to the chase.
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: June 04, 2010, 08:51:56 AM »

He will be forced to cross the border! 

Incriminating evidence has been found.
She was found dead two days ago and she is being buried so fast? Did they take all the tests so quick?

I would say that is due to religious beliefs. I am sure all tests were done and samples preserved.

I would think that South America would be overwhelmingly Catholic. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: June 04, 2010, 08:55:00 AM »

On Nancy Grace one of the brothers of Stephany Flores said one brother went to identify Stephany Flores and he said she was unrecognizable. Also something about her eye Sad

NG asked him if it was true she had an eye missing.  He said he didn't want to go into details like that but he didn 't say no.

Stephany was savagely beaten.  I noticed in the pictures today of Joran being taken into custody that his hand appear to be free of marks.  I remember that Joran likes to kick. I'm wondering how she got hit on the head so badly as one of the wounds were determined to be the mortal wound.  Either an object was used (fingerprints?) or she could have been kicked, worse yet...stomped.  Size 14...

I'm thinking kicking also ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: June 04, 2010, 08:58:35 AM »

God is starting from the top on down

FYI - right now it's 8:57AM in Chile.  I bet Joran's being handed over to the Peruvian officials at this moment
wizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: June 04, 2010, 08:59:38 AM »

Greetings, just catching up.

Was Natalee's death proven, was there a body?

If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed.
If you read the newspaper, you are misinformed.

-Mark Twain
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: June 04, 2010, 09:02:21 AM »

Well, the turd is in handcuffs today!!!!!!!!!

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: June 04, 2010, 09:03:18 AM »

I just watched him on HLN, in handcuffs, being handed over.

HAPPY DAY!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: June 04, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »

A copy of the complaint, signed by a Special Agent with the FBI, William K. Bryan, states that “the defendant [Van Der Sloot] did knowingly and wilfully cause another person to wire transfer a partial payment of money ($15,000) from a financial institution in Birmingham, Alabama, to a financial institution in the Netherlands, after representing to the other person that he would provide the location of Natalee Holloway's remains in Aruba and information regarding the circumstances of her death, upon receipt of $250,000 from the other person…”

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/holloway-suspect-accused-in-alabama-extortion-dpgapx-20100603-mh_7898894

If the Lakers win the championship and BillB get's Urine on extortion I will be elated!LMAO...You go BillB!

IMO he doesn't know because Pauls took care of her body. So this was just so WRONG

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: June 04, 2010, 09:07:52 AM »

Well, the turd is in handcuffs today!!!!!!!!!

Dang I missed it!  I'm sure video will be on the internet soon. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.