April 24, 2024, 04:03:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 442974 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: June 04, 2010, 10:42:11 AM »

Its good to see everyone..  I feel great today and need to get back to work but feel that Joran will not fit in well in prison there, no special treatment and I do believe he was a big fish in a small pond in Aruba but not where he is going now.. He is an outsider and I do believe he will draw attention to himself and I don't believe thats a good thing where he is going.. Everyone have a great Friday and I for one will have a nice cold ale to celebrate Karma..

TD

Hey Terry-have a Krispy Kreme also! lol   Good to see you.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: June 04, 2010, 10:43:36 AM »

At least he wore the right shirt, it says 'Keep Your Game Tight' and 'Bionic Booty Alert.'

LOL
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: June 04, 2010, 10:44:28 AM »

I think we should work on renaming Jan Brennans noevidenceofacrime.com book

1.  noevidenceofabrain.com
2.  yesthereisevidence.com
3.  medleyrelayisafool.com
4.  itssuckstobescrux.com

Smile

OR medleyrelayisafoolnoevidenceofabrainitsuckstobescruxyesthereisevidence.com

or is that too long!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: June 04, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »

Whoooeee...Joran looks bad....can't decide if his face is all puffy because he didn't get any sleep or because he's been boo-hooing or both! 

Drug withdrawal in addition to scared spitless.

Man...just look at those eyes!  Yes, drug and alcohol withdrawal most likely, through in a little lost sleep and a few tears because while not being able to sleep, the realization sunk in really, really deep that there's "no one to help" (dad, his only friend and helper is dead and mom and Joran have parted ways, two brothers are too young to help in any way and he has no other friends).  IT'S OVER !!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: June 04, 2010, 10:46:07 AM »

He looks like crap! 

This is the face of a psycho murderer!

holy crap....that is scary!!  ya think he might not have had a good night sleep???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: June 04, 2010, 10:47:33 AM »

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know if there is any clothes, any bloodstained clothes or anything at all in his possession?

VAN DER HORST: No. When he out of the car he was clean as a whistle. He didn't have anything on him. He was very calm and no sign of any material like that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,593983,00.html

WHERE ARE THE SUITCASE AND BACKPACK THAT HE REPORTEDLY HAD WHEN HE LEFT THE HOTEL?

and did Greta actually think he was running around days later in bloddy clothes?  frigging idiot!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: June 04, 2010, 10:47:41 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489617/joran-van-der-sloot-trasladado-frontera-peru

video...Joran in slow-motion...walking with police and adorned with handcuffs, and a reporter with a microphone stuck in Joran's face
tee hee

It was never about sex, those 20 times or with Natalee, it was about power.  It was about forcing someone to do something they did not want to do.  These women were not women to him, they were faceless, nameless and they meant nothing to him.  They were someone's sister, daughter, friend, granddaughter,  but to him, they were nothing and nobody.  He will never get it, his Mom will never get it.  She will always think the girls/women thought he was as delicious and irresistible as she herself found him.

Then the game got boring and he had to up it and Natalee died, and he was arrogantly getting away with it.  Once Joe Tacopina came aboard, it entered a different realm, the realm of the criminal minded world.  He sold girls into prostitution, according to PdV.  He thought he was a big gangsta, well, he doesn't look so big now.  His arrest just proves he was not the mastermind in the cover up.  In order to blend in with a sea of people with dark hair, he dies his hair red.  He stuck out like a sore thumb, like his hair was on fire.  He had help in Aruba, if you didn't believe it then, believe it now.

I feel relieved to see him in cuffs, so he will not hurt anyone else, although I fear he will hurt someone in prison, it's like it's own world there.  I also feel very sad.  Locking him up does not bring Natalee back, or Stephany, or the other 20 or so others, or the girls sold into horror.

Anita, he was safer in prison on Aruba, you should have let him do his time instead of helping to cover up a crime he committed, the murder of a beautiful woman, full of life and potential.  I fear her murder was a stepping stone to the next brutal murder.  Anita, his blood is also on your hands.  He could have been locked up on Aruba, it was your choice to let him off.  You could have stopped it at any time.  How does it feel to have helped in creating what you see now by your actions?  He is not safe, he is now the prey, it was your call. 

Good post Bearly.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: June 04, 2010, 10:47:49 AM »

Hey Klaas, you got your handcuffs today!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1488 on: June 04, 2010, 10:50:20 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489617/joran-van-der-sloot-trasladado-frontera-peru

video...Joran in slow-motion...walking with police and adorned with handcuffs, and a reporter with a microphone stuck in Joran's face
tee hee

It was never about sex, those 20 times or with Natalee, it was about power.  It was about forcing someone to do something they did not want to do.  These women were not women to him, they were faceless, nameless and they meant nothing to him.  They were someone's sister, daughter, friend, granddaughter,  but to him, they were nothing and nobody.  He will never get it, his Mom will never get it.  She will always think the girls/women thought he was as delicious and irresistible as she herself found him.

Then the game got boring and he had to up it and Natalee died, and he was arrogantly getting away with it.  Once Joe Tacopina came aboard, it entered a different realm, the realm of the criminal minded world.  He sold girls into prostitution, according to PdV.  He thought he was a big gangsta, well, he doesn't look so big now.  His arrest just proves he was not the mastermind in the cover up.  In order to blend in with a sea of people with dark hair, he dies his hair red.  He stuck out like a sore thumb, like his hair was on fire.  He had help in Aruba, if you didn't believe it then, believe it now.

I feel relieved to see him in cuffs, so he will not hurt anyone else, although I fear he will hurt someone in prison, it's like it's own world there.  I also feel very sad.  Locking him up does not bring Natalee back, or Stephany, or the other 20 or so others, or the girls sold into horror.

Anita, he was safer in prison on Aruba, you should have let him do his time instead of helping to cover up a crime he committed, the murder of a beautiful woman, full of life and potential.  I fear her murder was a stepping stone to the next brutal murder.  Anita, his blood is also on your hands.  He could have been locked up on Aruba, it was your choice to let him off.  You could have stopped it at any time.  How does it feel to have helped in creating what you see now by your actions?  He is not safe, he is now the prey, it was your call. 

Good post Bearly.

Thanks, San and Ono.

Be careful what you wish for.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: June 04, 2010, 10:51:02 AM »

Hey Klaas, you got your handcuffs today!

Yep and I love it!  He looks like hell too! 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: June 04, 2010, 10:53:26 AM »

TGIF and like they say "When it rains it pours" and it seems that Joran is in for a lot of rain.. I never thought we would see this day, at least not from the Dutch or Aruba running the show.. I think he will have fun in his new home, no windows to spto the frigid mountain winds, beds are concrete and cells have no lights..Prisoners get only a half hour a day in the courtyard. It is the only time they feel the warmth of the sun, no tennis or poker games..Prisoners are allowed no metal in the cells, no radios and no newspapers or magazines.  Yes I do believe he will have plenty of time to make friends with the rats and other insects that he will share his new life with..Everyone have a good day!! Too bad some of us that followed this case have left the room but I'm sure they know that Joran is now on his way to his own nightmare..

td

Hi terry...so good to see you.  Many of us are still here. 

The description of the prisons in Peru would make one pray for the death penalty - which they do not have for this most terrible crime.  If I had thought of what I would
want for this man who I think killed Natalee, I could not have dreamed of anything more awful.  He is in the right place.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: June 04, 2010, 10:56:50 AM »

I think we should work on renaming Jan Brennans noevidenceofacrime.com book

1.  noevidenceofabrain.com
2.  yesthereisevidence.com
3.  medleyrelayisafool.com
4.  itssuckstobescrux.com

Smile

OR medleyrelayisafoolnoevidenceofabrainitsuckstobescruxyesthereisevidence.com

or is that too long!  LOL

That's too long, Sunny-lol.  How about : stoopidweare.com/org ? lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: June 04, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »

Video of the murderer boarding the plane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RDO6KPkCSw&feature=channel

thanks wing.....I wonder if he realizes the severity of his situation or does he think he got away with it once and will get away with it again??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: June 04, 2010, 10:57:57 AM »

Whoooeee...Joran looks bad....can't decide if his face is all puffy because he didn't get any sleep or because he's been boo-hooing or both! 

I bet he has been crying for his mommy

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: June 04, 2010, 11:01:10 AM »

FYI - Kalpoes were a no show for their depositions.  No documents posted yet but I'll keep checking Wink

06/02/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFFS' DEPO OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

06/02/2010 Opposition Document (TO PLNTF'S EX PARTE RE: DEPO )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1495 on: June 04, 2010, 11:05:12 AM »

A former FBI agent who investigated the Holloway disappearance for the missing girl's family, Harold Copus, told the AP that while van der Sloot's behavior in Peru followed "a pattern of him gambling and hooking up with girls" he was surprised at the violence of Flores' death.

"Violence was never something that came into his character," he said.

Snipped

While I agree with the 1st part of his statement regarding the level of violence involved, I disagree with the 2nd.  Violence WAS something that came into his character.  He has documented anger management issues.

I'm catching up, but I'd actually pulled the same portion of that article out to comment on but because of the heavy traffic gave up after several tries.

I agree wingnut.  I was very surprised at the second statement, and you summed it up much better than I had.

--------------------

Thanks for all the information posted last night.  

The Terror Jaap articles are very interesting, but I'm not sure I understand all that I read...I'm hoping I'll come across some translations of the translation as I read on further, lol.  

I'd captured many of the same pictures Kermit posted from the funeral also.  Absolutely heartbreaking.  Thanks for posting them Kermit.  The family's pain is palpable.  All the whiners about Aruba's name being drug through the mud again need to take a good look at this family.  Their precious daughter would have never met that animal if Aruba had done the right thing instead of protecting him!  The black cloud over that island just doubled in size, we'll see how that helps tourism.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: June 04, 2010, 11:05:46 AM »

My wonderful & wise late grandmother used to say: "Truth crushed to earth shall rise again."    How right she was ...
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: June 04, 2010, 11:08:45 AM »

Medical question: If you have a broken neck, can you have what looks lik a seizure?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: June 04, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »

FYI - Kalpoes were a no show for their depositions.  No documents posted yet but I'll keep checking Wink

06/02/2010 Ex-Parte Application (FOR ORDER EXTENDING DEADLINE FOR PLAINTIFFS' DEPO OR ALLOWING THEM TO PROCEED IN ARUBA )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

06/02/2010 Opposition Document (TO PLNTF'S EX PARTE RE: DEPO )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

thanks Klaas....bet they are scared chitless right now......not knowing what the monster is going to tell

Rest in Peace Caylee

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: June 04, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »

That's a tiny plane. Hope he doesn't get disruptive. Maybe he's sedated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.