April 19, 2024, 10:49:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 442775 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: June 04, 2010, 02:19:12 PM »

14:17

"We've provided everything necessary to make it available to justice. If there is a request from a Peruvian judge, it is obvious that citizens must submit to the rigor of those who break the law, "said the head of the Cabinet.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-04-minuto-a-minuto-la-llegada-de-joran-van-der-sloot-noticia_269869.html#postComment
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: June 04, 2010, 02:19:56 PM »

The Embassy of Netherlands in Peru will not pay any defense attorney for Joran van der Sloot, prime suspect of killing Stephany Flores (21), daughter of local business Ricardo Flores.

“We are very sorry for these sad events, and just the suspect is a terrible shock for our country,” said an Embassy spokesperson to local press.

“Our thoughts are with the family of the victim,” said the spokesperson, who asked to remain anonymous.
cont.

http://www.livinginperu.com/news/12368

He really is a man without a country now.....no one wants to claim him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: June 04, 2010, 02:20:41 PM »

14:19

RPP correspondent in Tacna reported that national and international journalists are outside the police station in Concord, awaiting the arrival of the Dutchman Van der Sloot, from 5 in the morning.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-04-minuto-a-minuto-la-llegada-de-joran-van-der-sloot-noticia_269869.html#postComment
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: June 04, 2010, 02:20:48 PM »

PHOTOS: See how Chile ousted Dutchman | NEWS http://tinyurl.com/25jwwjb

the second photo is truly the face and eyes of evil....gave me the shivers

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: June 04, 2010, 02:20:57 PM »

I would love to learn what FALSE evidence he gave the FBI/Beth. 

this is bugging me.....I assume LE in Aruba would have to be working (or say they were) with the FBI to check out anything in aruba......

I want to know what the info was and WHO EXACTLY checked it out and deemed it incorrect..........

I don't trust anything the Arubans have a part of

I don't think it has anything to do with false information it was the act of getting money for information that was against the law.
Extortion is a criminal offense which occurs when a person unlawfully obtains either money, property or services from a person(s), entity, or institution, through coercion. Refraining from doing harm is sometimes euphemistically called protection. Extortion is commonly practiced by organized crime groups. The actual obtainment of money or property is not required to commit the offense.

thanks...but my concern is not about the extortion......it's about the information he gave that was deemed false....my concern is WHO, WHAT COUNTRY checked out the information..if the FBI asked the LE in Aruba to go check this or that re Natalee who is to say something was not found and destroyed...after all aruba can turn blood into chocolate

I hear ya SunnyTX!

Trusting the enemy to reveal the truth regarding what has been part of the initial cover up does not make sense.

Janet

Federal charges in Alabama will await van der Sloot, if he is not charged in murder case in Peru
June 03, 2010, 8:22PM

Aruban authorities were helpful to the FBI in its extortion investigation, Vance said.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/06/federal_charges_in_alabama_wil.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: June 04, 2010, 02:22:02 PM »

14:21

It was learned also that the citizens Netherlands, alleged murderer of the young Stephany Flores, would be transferred to Lima on a commercial flight, according to the correspondent of RPP.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1686 on: June 04, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »

NO JURY TRIAL.....Judges decide

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: June 04, 2010, 02:23:32 PM »

Just in Dutch NOS journaal: reporter says it's the TOP news in Peru; everybody talks about it. First because the father is famous and has many relations in the top political networks. And second: because Joran is a Gringo, a rich kid from the west who came to Peru to kill an ordinary Peruvian girl. That is the big shock and anger.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1688 on: June 04, 2010, 02:24:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73462.php

Chile puts Joran on border with Peru

June 4, 2010, 13:15 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article  
 Print this article  

Joran van der Sloot is in Chile on the plane put.

ORANGE CITY - Joran van der Sloot (22), the main suspect in the murder of 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Ramirez Tatiana Flores, today Chile is plotted. According to police in Santiago Joran was accompanied on a military plane to the northern port city of Arica put. Then he worked from Arica on the border with Peru put.

In Peru, he will probably be arrested immediately. Joran is a prison sentence of 25 years over the head if he is convicted of murder. Yesterday was also announced that the United States has issued arrest warrant for Joran, on suspicion of extortion and fraud in Alabama. Prosecutor Joyce Vance told CNN yesterday against allegations that have no connection with the murder of Peruvian women. "This is an attempt to sell information about Natalee Holloway," said Vance. According to the Justice family of Holloway Joran approached and sought information on the events and the location of the American teenager to sell for $ 250,000. Reportedly, the family has paid $ 15,000.

Raid
Reuters reports that the National Crime Squad in the Netherlands at the request of the American judiciary has raided the house of 'Terror Jaap Amesz in Hulshorst. It was also within the same investigation, a search is made in a building in Valkenburg. There is seized computers, cell phones and other data carriers, said a spokesman for the national prosecutor. Amesz has contacts with Joran. In March this year a TV interview with Joran Amesz broadcast, which it reaffirmed its story about the disappearance of Holloway changed. The body of the teenager would Joran in Aruba have dumped Bubali Plas. On his blog speaks 'Terror Jaap' about the raid and said among his distance police statement. Jaap police says he has submitted several offenses that Joran has committed over the past two years. "They were extremely shocked," he writes. "I also give them the whole story about the state of affairs with Aruba and Joran's crime syndicate. Also about that they were heavy in conclave. "

He also leaves the impression that he was the driving force behind the revelation of U.S. extortion case in Alabama. He also says the police have given information which he claims will lead to a search in the lake Bubali to the body of Natalee.

"There is also a burden off me," said Jaap on his weblog. "The police now have all the information I have. If they would do nothing, then takes the biscuit. "

Holloway
The Public Prosecutor (OM) in Aruba, however, says no new information is received. Advocate General Taco Stein against this newspaper: "The search has been requested from the American judicial system. Any new information will therefore be in U.S. hands. "If there is information about Natalee Holloway apart, then the Advocate General will consider that this is passed to the OM in Aruba. If there really is new information surfaced, the OM again seriously looking at, says Stein. The last confession of Joran on 'Terror Jaap took the Aruban justice seriously, but concluded that the story did not reflect the facts.

Comments
Joran's mother, artist and teacher Anita van der Sloot, has been shocked by the reports about her son. It says the Dutch lawyer Bert de Rooij in the Dutch media. De Rooij, who represents Joran in the Netherlands, said the arrest and new charges have caused much grief for the family. Meanwhile, others are very happy with the arrest of "the psychopath" as he called on the street. Reactions to the island to the murder and the arrest of Joran range from "at last justice" to calls for him to emasculate, rape or even hang. Moreover, not everyone is convinced of the guilt of Joran. On the Internet rumors circulating that the "all very coincidental. It would all really a conspiracy of the family of Natalee Holloway.

Whether the arrest of Joran resulting worldwide publicity affects the image of Aruba or tourism, the government is not out yet.

-----------------

Those idiots just don't have a clue how stupid they look do they?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: June 04, 2010, 02:24:18 PM »

Just in Dutch NOS journaal: reporter says it's the TOP news in Peru; everybody talks about it. First because the father is famous and has many relations in the top political networks. And second: because Joran is a Gringo, a rich kid from the west who came to Peru to kill an ordinary Peruvian girl. That is the big shock and anger.

DEAD MAN WALKING
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1690 on: June 04, 2010, 02:25:19 PM »

Joran said he did not require help from the Dutch delegation.

Anyone know what type of help they could provide?  tia

I do not officially know, however maybe they can provide a butt plug for his Peru Jail days to come?

The article Cece posted said that they could only provide a health check, not legal assistance. (I guess butt plug would fall under health check!)  It said that he would have to pay for his own legal assistance, they would not assist in this.  I wonder if they have court appointed defense atty's free of charge, as US does? 

Nooo, you didn't, AZ! 

I'm not gonna make this without the emoticons. Klaas Challenge: Come up with one for that!  <BIG grin>!
LOLOL!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1691 on: June 04, 2010, 02:25:48 PM »

Momma Sloot is probably crying 'They didn't let him shave or have clean clothes' ......... WAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: June 04, 2010, 02:31:39 PM »

I'm still behind but I just had a thought... someone posted earlier a poll that Greta had on her blog the day before the sting op was reported about 'has the FBI done enough?' The implication being that Greta was aware of the sting op. So I was just wondering how she knew about it. I know she enjoyed a nice relationship with Beth in the past but I doubt Beth would have given her any info about this especially before Stephany. So I'm wondering how she found out and AND did Greta try to do a little investigating, make some calls maybe, and what if she, Greta, was the one that inadvertinly tipped off Joran to the sting!!!!!!!! It would explain why she's trying to throw blame to the FBI. Becaue she feels guilty?!!
Like I said just a thought....

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: June 04, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »

I'm still behind but I just had a thought... someone posted earlier a poll that Greta had on her blog the day before the sting op was reported about 'has the FBI done enough?' The implication being that Greta was aware of the sting op. So I was just wondering how she knew about it. I know she enjoyed a nice relationship with Beth in the past but I doubt Beth would have given her any info about this especially before Stephany. So I'm wondering how she found out and AND did Greta try to do a little investigating, make some calls maybe, and what if she, Greta, was the one that inadvertinly tipped off Joran to the sting!!!!!!!! It would explain why she's trying to throw blame to the FBI. Becaue she feels guilty?!!
Like I said just a thought....

Interesting thought imo...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: June 04, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot, 23, the Dutch fugitive, has been unceremoniously ferried  back to Peruvain custody by Chilean officials from the special Foreigners Unit of the PDI in a light aircraft (Cessna 310) this morning. They landed him after six hours handcuffed at Arica prior to handing him over to Peruvian border guards.

He was transferred by land to the border crossing at Chacalluta in order to be returned to the country where he stands accused of the murder of the daughter of a well known Peruvian racing driver and potentially the yet unresolved murder case in which he was implicated five years ago in the Dutch colony of Aruba.

http://www.thepulse.cl/2010/06/04/van-der-sloot-leaves-chile/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: June 04, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »

Posted by Glenda/Julia Renfro at RU, the American traitor and all around SL**:

Glenda wrote:

So, "who" financed Joran's trip to Peru resulting in the death of a 21 year old girl. Sad
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: June 04, 2010, 02:36:06 PM »

Whoooeee...Joran looks bad....can't decide if his face is all puffy because he didn't get any sleep or because he's been boo-hooing or both! 

Drug withdrawal in addition to scared spitless.

Heavy alcohol use  causes a puffy face.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: June 04, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »

ElaineS = 1
Glenda = 0

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: June 04, 2010, 02:37:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_73462.php

snipped

Whether the arrest of Joran resulting worldwide publicity affects the image of Aruba or tourism, the government is not out yet.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1699 on: June 04, 2010, 02:38:03 PM »

Posted by Glenda/Julia Renfro at RU, the American traitor and all around SL**:

Glenda wrote:

So, "who" financed Joran's trip to Peru resulting in the death of a 21 year old girl. Sad

answer to slut's question: Aruba; with millions for the cover-up of Natalee's murder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.