April 26, 2024, 12:42:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 443065 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: June 04, 2010, 05:25:48 PM »

"Prison in Lima was hell on earth '

LIMA - Joran van der Sloot has nothing to look forward to as he lands in prison in Lima. The jail cells are much like a medieval dungeon where criminals are crammed together.
"It's hell on earth for the Dutch inmates. Could not be worse. Prisoners are walking around with knives a foot long. it' s crowded, the heat is terrible, the stench is sickening, "said Jasper Bloemendal (20) from Enter.

Bloemendal two weeks ago returned from a visit to the notorious prisons of Lima, where many Dutch drug runners are locked up. Previous experiences were so shocking that he decided to setup a foundation for Dutch prisoners in Peru. "I can report that the prisons are now even more populated than a 6 months ago."
Jasper helps the inmates with soap, a toothbrush, water bottle, a bowl of soup at Christmas, pen and paper, stamps. Or with clothes. Whether guilty or not. "you would not wish this on your worst enemy. They have zero, nothing, except the clothes in which they were arrested. Some have been walking around for years in the same rags. "

The sentences in Peru are not a joke. A few grams of drugs in the baggage is enough for 8 to 25 years in the infamous Sarita Colinia or Lurigancho prison. And sentences in their own country, they can forget, because the Netherlands has no so-called WOTS (extradition) treaty with Peru.

"What you see in there is indescribable. Could not be worse. In Callao  four thousand are crammed into a bunker, built for eight hundred men. There was one guard for one hundred men. The detainees are in charge. There is murder, rape, intimidation. The prisoners fear for their lives. Guards are corrupt and violent. There is no privacy. Prisoners use single thin mat on the dirty concrete floor at night to sleep a little, but the screams and cries of the inmates are earshattering. "
He continues: "Everywhere there are prisoners: the dining tables in the window, on every stair, between the waste bins and the rotting feces. The heat and stench were unbearable. The food is too disgusting to touch. Many have illnesses, wounds, diarrhea constantly. It's degrading what I saw. Dutch prisoners wept and begged for help. Visit never get them. Their families have let them fall.  "

I give Joran 48 hours before they mop the floor with him, he is an "alien" (lol) that killed a Peruvian girl from an affluent family.    Like I said, bend over grab your ankles & kiss your @$$ buh-bye...and good riddens!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1861 on: June 04, 2010, 05:25:57 PM »

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: June 04, 2010, 05:26:39 PM »

SANTIAGO .- The capture of citizen Joran Van Der Sloot Netherlands, charged with the murder of a Peruvian, became one of the most globally commented on Twitter, after yesterday's PDI arrest report through this network social and updates the information.

The PDI-which has over 10,500 Twitter followers and well-published images Geographical coordinates the information quickly began to expand beyond national borders.

That was how the story quickly began to "twit" in English and the Netherlands, while nationally the account of the PDI received dozens of inquiries.

According to the explanation given by the civil police, the updating of Twitter was possible because the field had a 3G phone.

http://www.emol.com/noticias/tecnologia/detalle/detallenoticias.asp?idnoticia=417142
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: June 04, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »

You just have to wonder what kind of person would chose THAT photo of themselves to use as their BIO photo as an editor.  Seriously, she has to be kidding.
I'm just getting back on...that photo looks like Curly from the 3 Stooges, only with a little more hair.  Guess that really dates me! lol.

YES, that's where I remember her from! lolol

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: June 04, 2010, 05:28:46 PM »

PNP = Policía Nacional del Perú

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:03 PM »

You just have to wonder what kind of person would chose THAT photo of themselves to use as their BIO photo as an editor.  Seriously, she has to be kidding.
I'm just getting back on...that photo looks like Curly from the 3 Stooges, only with a little more hair.  Guess that really dates me! lol.

YES, that's where I remember her from! lolol

Lol! Curly was cuter!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1866 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 5, 1997
Latin America's Inhumane Prisons
The Peruvian guerrillas occupying the Japanese ambassador's residence have, among other things, demanded better conditions for their imprisoned colleagues. Although the method they chose to make the point is deplorable, their diagnosis of prison life in Peru is on the mark. Peru makes serving time particularly harsh for the Tupac Amaru guerrillas and others convicted of political crimes. But common criminals throughout Latin America endure scandalous conditions.

Walking through a prison in Peru is like stepping into a Hieronymus Bosch triptych of hell. Spittle rains down from the third-floor cells. Prisoners stick their arms and legs through the bars and beg by lowering bowls on strings. Inside the cells, the floors are covered with slime and filth. Men are crammed into the cells, sitting on the floor or on concrete bunk beds with no mattresses.

Most of the inhabitants of these medieval bedlams should not be in prison to begin with, for they have not yet been tried. Some languish for years, only to be found innocent or given no sentence. In Honduras and Uruguay, according to the Prison Project of Human Rights Watch, 90 percent of prisoners are awaiting trial.

Guards do not keep order. Prison gangs do. Drug abuse is rampant. Some prisons do not even feed prisoners. In others, the food is meager and barely edible. Prisoners without families to bring them food earn their meals by working as slaves or prostitutes for other inmates. Many prisons have no medical care. In Peru, Brazil and, most recently, Venezuela, government officials have put down disturbances by massacring prisoners.

Although governments claim they cannot afford to put more money into prisons, the real problem is that they do not want to. The prisons in Venezuela, Latin America's richest nation, are among the continent's most violent and squalid. But prisons that hold white-collar criminals, military men or wealthy drug traffickers are comfortable places. One in Colombia was nicknamed the Sheraton. Most prisons are neglected because ordinary prisoners tend to be poor, with no political influence. The only advocates for reform are a few dogged human rights and religious groups.

The low status of prisoners is also a function of Latin America's neglect of its courts. Many inmates have no lawyers. Rising crime rates have led to overcrowding and heavier loads for judges, whose cases back up for years. Prison guards receive little training and low salaries, encouraging corruption.

The steps governments must take to humanize their prisons are no mystery. They include better facilities, professional, decently paid guards and crackdowns on corruption and other abuses. More money is needed for food, doctors and education and work programs. Most important, responsible officials have to build legal systems in which even the poor can get real justice.

Copyright 2010 The New York Times Company Home Privacy Policy Search Corrections XML Help Contact Us Back to Top

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/01/05/opinion/latin-america-s-inhumane-prisons.html?pagewanted=1
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:42 PM »

17:28 The Netherlands citizen Joran van der Sloot remains at the station of La Concordia, RPP correspondent reported. It is expected that the next few hours to decide his move to Lima, to be made available to the Sixth Criminal Court of Lima.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-04-minuto-a-minuto-la-llegada-de-joran-van-der-sloot-noticia_269869.html#postComment
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »

I'm not ready to jump on Greta yet.  It is possible that Beth feels that the FBI should have moved more swiftly but she cannot come out and complain about them so Greta is doing it for her.

Greta and Beth, so far as I know, still have a good relationship.  I do not think Greta would turn on Beth now.  Especially not now.

I could, of course, be wrong.

I agree.  I don't think Greta will ever turn on Beth.

I wish I could feel like that....but after her turncoat interview with joran and stating she leaned towards believing him (not verbatim) I wouldn't trust her. She'd sell her mother for an exclusive....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: June 04, 2010, 05:32:49 PM »

Looks like they were prepared for some vigilante justice. He's got on a bulletproof vest.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: June 04, 2010, 05:32:55 PM »

In spite of all the recent PR about Aruba helping the FBI, I wonder what would have happened if Joran Had been arrested in Aruba. I'm thinking, possibly nothing. Aruba would have found some way to protect him and let him off, so he could proceed to kill some other unsuspecting soul. Maybe the FBI wanted him out of Aruba before they charged him with something.

Sorry I just can't believe Aruba  helped with anything  except to maybe give Joran a heads' up that made him leave and go off to Peru.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: June 04, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »

They need to put a helmet on his big ole punkin head.  That is the best target.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: June 04, 2010, 05:34:36 PM »

Great picture. The crook looks scared and the cops (- latina) look 'not amused'.
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: June 04, 2010, 05:35:46 PM »

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot asked to alert his mother of his capture and deportation to Peru
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Felcomercio.pe%2F

This was pointed out to Emol Chilean police sources, the same that detailed the alien spent the night in a dungeon and guarded at all times by staff of the Investigative Police of Chile.

El subprefecto Fernando Ovalle , jefe (s) de Extranjería de la PDI, reveló que el hombre fue llevado hasta Viña del Mar, donde pasó la noche del miércoles, con el fin de requisar sus ropas y especies electrónicas, pero la diligencia se frustró porque el holandés olvidó la dirección del lugar donde durmió. The sub-prefect Fernando Ovalle , head (s) Aliens of the PDI, revealed that the man was taken to Viña del Mar, where he spent Wednesday night in order to seize their clothes and electronic species, but the coach was frustrated because Dutchman forgot the address where he slept.
A esta hora Van der Sloot se encuentra en la comisaría de La Concordia, en Tacna, desde donde será trasladado a Lima. At this time Van der Sloot is in the station of La Concordia, in Tacna, where it will be moved to Lima.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: June 04, 2010, 05:37:19 PM »

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot is the way to the center of the city of Tacna. Then will be brought to Lima.
camochance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1875 on: June 04, 2010, 05:38:49 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with Greta continuing to report that Beth or a representative for Beth complied with Joran's extortion request when this information has not been made public by anyone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1876 on: June 04, 2010, 05:40:29 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with Greta continuing to report that Beth or a representative for Beth complied with Joran's extortion request when this information has not been made public by anyone?

I know that Beth and Greta have remained close.  I really don't think that Greta would throw Beth under the bus.  My guess is that Beth is aware of anything Greta is posting/saying.
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: June 04, 2010, 05:41:13 PM »

oh ok.. thought it meant Party and Play, combining methamphetamine or other drugs and sexual activity
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: June 04, 2010, 05:42:30 PM »

Dutchman accused of murder and is in police custody peruanaTras be delivered, Joran van der Sloot was transferred to the Special Commissioner La Concordia, in the region Tacna.

TACNA .- The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, accused of the murder of a young Peruvian, and prior involvement in the disappearance of an American student in Aruba, was handed over to the police in Peru for its counterpart in Chile, after being expelled from that country, police said.

Van der Sloot, 22, arrived in the Chilean city of Arica on a plane from Santiago, after seven hours of flight, and then transferred into a van for about two miles to the border with Peru, where he was handed over to agents Interpol in that country.

The young, big and tall, was handcuffed and wearing the same clothes he was arrested the day before: shoes, trousers polerón clear and black. Interpol agents put a bulletproof vest and taken to the Special Commissioner Concord, attached to the border checkpoint Santa Rosa in the region Tacna.

The Dutchman is the prime suspect of killing a college student blows Stephany Flores, 21, whose body was found in a hotel room in Lima.

Van der Sloot was also the main accused in the disappearance of American student Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005, but was released only on two occasions due to lack of tests.

http://www.emol.com/noticias/internacional/detalle/detallenoticias.asp?idnoticia=417152&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: June 04, 2010, 05:43:43 PM »

leaving the truck that they put the airport trasldaba vest to Joran Van Der Sloot during

they had to out a vest on him....ROTF.....bet there have been many threats on his worthless life

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.