April 19, 2024, 09:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 442770 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: June 03, 2010, 04:25:14 PM »

Is he related to Tommy Croslin?

His ears do look bigger don't they?  I think Joran has lost some weight recently.  Maybe doing heroin or crack?

Someone, named BUBBA, will be soon grabbing them from behind, while Joran screams/squeals like a pig.
(Sorry for the bad visual. It was only appropriate, though)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: June 03, 2010, 04:25:47 PM »

OMG you won't believe this.  I normally don't post links back to RU but you guys have to see this thread that BIZMAN started.  (I want to say there were some suggestions that Bizman was someone related to the Sloots)

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about23137.html

Bizman needs to step away from the crack pipe.
Who, in their right mind would even consider contributing money for his defense.
I have an idea. He should call Jose Baez and see if he'll do it pro bono.

LOL Curly...that's a good one!  I bet Baez would do it too..plus he speaks Spanish..and would get a trip to Peru as well. 

Yup. And he has vacation time coming up!
Curly,you crack me up!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: June 03, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »

do 03 jun 2010, 22:13

Thu June 3, 2010, 22:13

Lie had brutally (Lie detector was merciless)

From our reporters

Amsterdam - Schalke Aad, director of detective Schalke & Partners, was "not surprised" that Joran van der Sloot would have committed a murder. Last year, put his company Van der Sloot three days long on the polygraph, popularly called the lie detector.

Van der Sloot failed the test, the polygraph recorded that he lied when he talked about his innocence in the Holloway case. When it became clear he was not the equipment could lead to the garden, kindled Van der Sloot threw a glass in anger and destroy.
Later he went back through the roof at the headquarters of the detective. "He said something to our psychologist that you could interpret this as a confession. The moment he thought the cameras and the sound was off, he snorted at her, "Your damned machine does work '."

http://tinyurl.com/2g4q5dm
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: June 03, 2010, 04:25:54 PM »

Joran Arrested and the Celtics in 5!

I love it on both counts!  Smile
Part one of that statement...NICE!!  Part two??  Not so much!!  Wink
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: June 03, 2010, 04:26:14 PM »

I'm still seething over Renho's comments last night. "We had no evidence" my azz! They turned the whole island inside out to make darn sure they had no evidence, and STILL ended up with a confession video!

blood turned to chocolate, bones and belts disappeared, furniture was replaced, statements were shredded, and on and on and on............   

Necessary paperwork for the taking of DNA samples grew legs and walked out of Janssen's file......

Is Rob around?  Do we know if we are still going to have the TJ Ward Tell All on JVM today?
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: June 03, 2010, 04:27:18 PM »

What a mope. Does he know how to drive?  He should have bought his own car a long time ago. He keeps getting in trouble because he has to beg for rides ... from the Kalpoes, from his dad at McDonalds, from the journalist in Holland, and now all these taxis. I don't think he's very smart.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 03, 2010, 04:27:34 PM »

OMG you won't believe this.  I normally don't post links back to RU but you guys have to see this thread that BIZMAN started.  (I want to say there were some suggestions that Bizman was someone related to the Sloots)

Bizman needs to step away from the crack pipe.
Who, in their right mind would even consider contributing money for his defense.
I have an idea. He should call Jose Baez and see if he'll do it pro bono.

LOLOL!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: June 03, 2010, 04:28:21 PM »

I'm still seething over Renho's comments last night. "We had no evidence" my azz! They turned the whole island inside out to make darn sure they had no evidence, and STILL ended up with a confession video!

blood turned to chocolate, bones and belts disappeared, furniture was replaced, statements were shredded, and on and on and on............   

Necessary paperwork for the taking of DNA samples grew legs and walked out of Janssen's file......

Is Rob around?  Do we know if we are still going to have the TJ Ward Tell All on JVM today?

JVM just announced on HLN that she is devoting the hour to this case, Im sure NG plans the same.   No word on guests announced - check their websites

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: June 03, 2010, 04:29:27 PM »

Thanks Capp!

I do so hope that if Renho actually dares to be on, that TJ rips her a new blow hole.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 03, 2010, 04:31:19 PM »

Just on Dutch NOS journaal a reporter said it will only take a few days (tomorrow or the day after tomorrow) before Jurine will be expelled from the territory of Chile. He will be brought to the Chile - Peru border. So he's not arrested as an official suspect in the murder case of Stephany but only as an illegal alien to speed up the procedures.
The reporter said that in Peru already an arrest team is formed to pick the Evil Prince up at the border.

Thanks for the report from the Netherlands, EU Robert.

You're still the man. That's a high compliment in the US. Smile

Thank you very much!

But I'm only a minor player compared to your contributions. Wink
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: June 03, 2010, 04:33:49 PM »

Joran van der Sloot: a treat for psychiatrists

A mentally instable boy with a sociopathic personality disorder, and a proclivity for gambling and drugs. This is the impression Joran van der Sloot has left behind in the media since he became the chief suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the US teenager who disappeared while on holiday on the Caribbean island of Aruba five years ago. This week, he is once again the main suspect in the killing of a young woman.

A treat for psychiatrists and a source of inspiration for those inclined to speculate on the true circumstances of a mysterious disappearance. In the past few years, there have been but a few people who generated so much media attention as Joran van der Sloot. Not just because of his alleged involvement in the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005, but mainly because of his contradictory statements and his appearances in the media.

Study
Van der Sloot (1987), who grew up on Aruba as the son of Dutch expatriates, is initially suspected of killing the US girl. However, he is released after three months because of a lack of evidence. He then moved to the Netherlands, by his own account to study at the Arnhem school for higher vocational education.

However, he remains in the centre of media attention, also because of his own actions. He published a book: The Natalee Holloway case; my own story about her disappearance on Aruba. In it, he describes himself as a ‘pathological liar, who already needed psychiatric help at a very young age.

Confession
In early 2008, Van Der Sloot again makes headlines because of sensational footage broadcast in the television show of crime reporter Peter R. de Vries. In a conversation with an associate of Mr De Vries’ filmed with a hidden camera, Joran confesses to being involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. “She was drunk, Patrick, but I thought, I’ll take her with me and f… her. We did it on the beach, but she suddenly started shaking. And then, nothing.” According to a detached Van Der Sloot.

He said he then put her body in a boat and dumped her overboard out at sea. However, Joran later denies everything. TV-sleuth De Vries wins an Emmy Award for his 'revelation', but an Aruban judge says the statements made by Van Der Sloot are not sufficient evidence to have him re-arrested. Put under pressure by a new police investigation, Van Der Sloot agrees to voluntarily check into a psychiatric clinic, but eventually travels to Thailand.

Heartless
Several psychiatrists say admission would not have been a luxury. Justice ministry official Erik Gerretsen says: “I would really like to read a psychiatric evaluation of that boy. Because everything is a mystery. The lying for instance, it points to Joran living in a number of different realities”.
Van der Sloot reportedly suffers from a ‘sociopathic personality disorder’, which typically includes reckless and impulsive behaviour and a lack of empathy. Psychiatrist Bram Bakker says the fact that he tried to capitalise on the affair by publishing a book, and wanted to submit a claim for damages with the Public Prosecutors’ Office points to ‘heartlessness’.

Trafficking in women
New revelations about Van der Sloot followed in November 2008. An undercover operation allegedly shows Van der Sloot’s involvement in trafficking in women in Thailand. Video footage shows him accepting 1000 euros and later confirm the transaction by telephone. His re-appearance in the limelights as the main suspect in the murder of young Peruvian Stephany Flores will undoubtedly shed new light on the Holloway case.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/joran-van-der-sloot-a-treat-psychiatrists
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: June 03, 2010, 04:35:39 PM »

Just said on HLN that Nancy's guest will be Natalee's uncle.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: June 03, 2010, 04:36:57 PM »

Thanks Curly!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 03, 2010, 04:38:19 PM »

Dutchman fell in Curacaví sought by Peru
Joran Van Der Sloot Tulip was arrested by the Police Department. Lolo is accused of murdering a young woman in the country of Rimac.

The head of Interpol revealed in Peru, Manuel Malaver
There is possibility that Dutchman Joran van der Sloot to be expelled from Chile

| CPN RADIO - JUN 03 | There is a possibility that the citizens Netherlands, Joran van der Sloot, be expelled from Chile, said the head of the International Police in Peru, Manuel Malaver.

Contacting Hoy por Hoy CPN Radio, said that this procedure would facilitate things and thrive, it would live on the road between Arica and Tacna or the International Airport Jorge Chavez.
He said his agency is doing the coordination of the similar case with Chile to bring our country the main suspect in the murder of the young, Stephany Flores.

http://www.cpnradio.pe/html/2010/06/03/3/9185.htm
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: June 03, 2010, 04:38:33 PM »

JVM just announced on HLN that she is devoting the hour to this case, Im sure NG plans the same.   No word on guests announced - check their websites

Today is almost like Christmas & Mardi Gras rolled into one.  lol
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: June 03, 2010, 04:40:31 PM »

Thanks.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: June 03, 2010, 04:45:29 PM »

When you want to know where Joran has hung out the last couple of years: a look in his passport.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/99161/44b3ea3a/dit_paspoort_is_viehies_.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: June 03, 2010, 04:45:43 PM »

bizman must be another one of RenHO's alter ego....<rolling eyes>  I am looking for some old monopoly money I could send him/her/it

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 03, 2010, 04:48:34 PM »

he gets a minimum of 25 years in prison in Peru

http://www.andina.com.pe/Espanol/Noticia.aspx?id=LazrXTG3MGQ=

NICE, 25 years minimum in a Peru prison!  That's better than death.

He won't make it 25 days...my guess is Stephany's father has long arms

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 03, 2010, 04:53:07 PM »

he gets a minimum of 25 years in prison in Peru

http://www.andina.com.pe/Espanol/Noticia.aspx?id=LazrXTG3MGQ=

NICE, 25 years minimum in a Peru prison!  That's better than death.

He won't make it 25 days...my guess is Stephany's father has long arms
I agree! I was so heartened by her dad's comments about Natalee. He even stated that God used Stephany as an instrument to bring justice for Natalee. Wow! just a few days from his own loss.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.