April 25, 2024, 11:31:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 443062 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: June 03, 2010, 05:55:48 PM »

CNN just reported on TV that an Alabama senator or lawyer has filed charges against jurin for extortion. something about jurin asked for $$$$ in exchange for the wherabouts of Natalee's remains!

Are you kidding?? When was this offer made, I wonder?

My thoughts exactly.
They should have gone along with it and then had him arrested for extortion (although I'm sure he was lying).
Wonder why this is just coming to light?

Extradite him for extortion and then cxharge him with murder of U.S. citizen.  After all, how would he know where she was if he was not involved in putting her there.  And we have the death penalty.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: June 03, 2010, 05:56:34 PM »

The arrest of JVDS is great news.  Five years too late, but at least he will finally be brought to face the consequences of his actions.

Condolences to Stefany's family and continued condolences for Natalee's family who have waited too long for this day.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: June 03, 2010, 05:57:23 PM »

The warrents are piling up!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: June 03, 2010, 05:57:43 PM »

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=12591373
Alabama charges van der Sloot with extortion in Holloway case
June 3, 2010

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WSFA) - The U. S. government has charged Joran van der Sloot with attempting to receive money in exchange for revealing the location of Natalee Holloway's body.  Van der Sloot has long been suspected in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway in Aruba.

Chilean police say they have detained van der Sloot in connection with the murder of a woman in Peru.

Police spokeswoman Macarena Olivares says van der Sloot has been taken into custody in Chile's capital of Santiago. Five years to the date after Holloway disappeared, van der Sloot was the last person seen with a Peruvian woman found dead in a Lima hotel room.

Below is the complaint filed in U. S. District Court.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ALABAMA

CRIMINAL COMPLAINT (Amended)

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

v. CASE NUMBER: MAG 1 0-117

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT,

defendant

I, William K. Bryan, the undersigned complainant, being duly sworn, state the following is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief: Count One

That on or about May 10, 20lO, the defendant, Joran van der Sloot, did obstruct, delay, and affect commerce and the movement of any article or commodity in commerce, by extortion and attempts to do so, in that, the defendant did knowingly and wilfully cause another person to wire transfer a partial payment of money ($15,000) from a financial institution in Birmingham, Alabama, to a financial institution in the Netherlands, after representing to the other person that he would provide the location ofNata lee Holloway's remains in Aruba and information regarding the circumstances of her death, upon receipt of $250,000 from the other person, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1951(a).

Count Two

That on or about May 10, 20 lO, the defendant, Joran van der Sioot, having devised or intending to devise any scheme and artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, did knowingly and with intent to defraud did knowingly and wilfully cause to be transmitted by means of wire communication in interstate and foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds, that being, a wire transfer in the amount of $15,000, from Birmingham, Alabama, to the Netherlands for the purpose of executing and attempting to execute such scheme and artifice, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1343.

I further state that I am a Special Agent with the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation, and that this complaint is based on the facts set forth in the affidavit, which is attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference.

See Attachment" A"

Sworn to before me and subscribed in my presence,

at Birmingham, Alabama Date

City and State

PAUL W. GREENE Chief United States Magistrate Judge

Name and Title of Judicial Officer PAUL W. GREENE FILED 2010 Jun-03 PM 03:46 U.S. DISTRICT COURT N.D. OF ALABAMA Case 2:10-mj-00117-PWG Document 8 Filed 06/03/10 Page 1 of 1

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 03, 2010, 05:57:54 PM »

I know there's been no PC yet but OMG

Did Joran call or email Beth and tell her for 250k he'd tell her where Natalee's body was?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: June 03, 2010, 05:58:44 PM »

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0610/742538.html

U.S. Attorney Schedules News Conference on Joran Van Der Sloot
   posted 5:41 pm Thu June 03, 2010 - Birmingham, AL
from ABC 33/40 News - http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0610/742538.html

At 5p.m., the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama Joyce White Vance will speak to the media regarding Joran van der Sloot at the United States Attorney’s Office.

Tune in to ABC 33/40 news at 5 to watch live.
Any ideas???????????

Joran Van der Sloot accused of extortion

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - Joran Van der Sloot, the longtime suspect in the disappearance of missing Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway, has been accused of offering $250,000 in exchange for her whereabouts.

In a criminal complaint filed Thursday by the U.S. Attorney in Birmingham, Van der Sloot is accused of offering $250,000 to a person in Birmingham in exchange for information about the whereabouts of her remains in Aruba.

Holloway disappeared in Aruba in May 2005 during a senior trip to the island.

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12591274

Wonder when this happened? 
I, William K. Bryan, the undersigned complainant, being duly sworn, state the following is true and correct to the best ofmy knowledge and belief: Count One

That on or about May 10, 20lO, the defendant, Joran van der Sloot, did obstruct, delay, and affect commerce and the movement ofany article or commodity in commerce, by extortion and attempts to do so, in that, the defendant did knowingly and wilfully cause another person to wire transfer a partial payment of money ($15,000) from a financial institution in Birmingham, Alabama, to a financial institution in the Netherlands, after representing to the other person that he would provide the location ofNata lee Holloway's remains in Aruba and information regarding the circumstances of her death, upon receipt of $250,000 from the other person, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1951(a).

Count Two

That on or about May 10, 20 lO, the defendant, Joran van der Sioot, having devised or intending to devise any scheme and artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, did knowingly and with intent to defraud did knowingly and wilfully cause to be transmitted by means of wire communication in interstate and foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds, that being, a wire transfer in the amount of $15,000, from Birmingham, Alabama, to the Netherlands for the purpose ofexecuting and attempting to execute such scheme and artifice, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1343.

I further state that I am a Special Agent with the Federal.......

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 03, 2010, 05:58:45 PM »

Posted: Jun 03, 2010 3:34 PM MDT
Updated: Jun 03, 2010 3:45 PM MDT
Posted by Mark Wilder - email

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WSFA) - The U. S. government has charged Joran van der Sloot with attempting to receive money in exchange for revealing the location of Natalee Holloway's body. Van der Sloot has long been suspected in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway in Aruba.

Chilean police say they have detained van der Sloot in connection with the murder of a woman in Peru.

Police spokeswoman Macarena Olivares says van der Sloot has been taken into custody in Chile's capital of Santiago. Five years to the date after Holloway disappeared, van der Sloot was the last person seen with a Peruvian woman found dead in a Lima hotel room.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT,

defendant

I, William K. Bryan, the undersigned complainant, being duly sworn, state the following is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief: Count One

That on or about May 10, 20lO, the defendant, Joran van der Sloot, did obstruct, delay, and affect commerce and the movement of any article or commodity in commerce, by extortion and attempts to do so, in that, the defendant did knowingly and wilfully cause another person to wire transfer a partial payment of money ($15,000) from a financial institution in Birmingham, Alabama, to a financial institution in the Netherlands, after representing to the other person that he would provide the location ofNata lee Holloway's remains in Aruba and information regarding the circumstances of her death, upon receipt of $250,000 from the other person, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1951(a).

Count Two

That on or about May 10, 20 lO, the defendant, Joran van der Sioot, having devised or intending to devise any scheme and artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, did knowingly and with intent to defraud did knowingly and wilfully cause to be transmitted by means of wire communication in interstate and foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds, that being, a wire transfer in the amount of $15,000, from Birmingham, Alabama, to the Netherlands for the purpose of executing and attempting to execute such scheme and artifice, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1343.

I further state that I am a Special Agent with the Federal Bureau ofInvestigation, and that this complaint is based on the facts set forth in the affidavit, which is attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference.

See Attachment" A"

City and State

Name and Title of Judicial Officer PAUL W. GREENE FILED 2010 Jun-03 PM 03:46 U.S. DISTRICT COURT N.D. OF ALABAMA Case 2:10-mj-00117-PWG Document 8 Filed 06/03/10 Page 1 of 1

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: June 03, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »

June 3, 2010

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WSFA) - The U. S. government has charged Joran van der Sloot with attempting to receive money in exchange for revealing the location of Natalee Holloway's body.  Van der Sloot has long been suspected in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway in Aruba.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT,

defendant

Count Two

See Attachment" A"

City and State

So it was AFTER this failed, Joran ran off to the Poker Tournament and ended up murdering Stephany. 
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: June 03, 2010, 06:00:08 PM »

The complaint can be read here.  I do not know how to embed it.  It seems money was WIRED to Joran on May 10th.......

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: June 03, 2010, 06:00:27 PM »

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0610/742538.html

U.S. Attorney Schedules News Conference on Joran Van Der Sloot
   posted 5:41 pm Thu June 03, 2010 - Birmingham, AL
from ABC 33/40 News - http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/0610/742538.html

At 5p.m., the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Alabama Joyce White Vance will speak to the media regarding Joran van der Sloot at the United States Attorney’s Office.

Tune in to ABC 33/40 news at 5 to watch live.
Any ideas???????????

Joran Van der Sloot accused of extortion

BIRMINGHAM, AL (WBRC) - Joran Van der Sloot, the longtime suspect in the disappearance of missing Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway, has been accused of offering $250,000 in exchange for her whereabouts.

In a criminal complaint filed Thursday by the U.S. Attorney in Birmingham, Van der Sloot is accused of offering $250,000 to a person in Birmingham in exchange for information about the whereabouts of her remains in Aruba.

Holloway disappeared in Aruba in May 2005 during a senior trip to the island.

http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=12591274
NR, you are great and fast! 

All you Monkeys old and new are so wonderful.

My Dog has 2 friends staying the week and work in crazy.

Justice for Natalee!
Justice for Stephani!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 03, 2010, 06:00:41 PM »

the extortion is already on dutch news websites:

http://www.nu.nl/buitenland/2262063/joran-van-sloot-aangeklaagd-afpersing.html

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #811 on: June 03, 2010, 06:01:56 PM »

I wonder what Attachment "A" is.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: June 03, 2010, 06:02:15 PM »

Wow. Beth is very smart. Filing criminal charges in the US today might help Peru put together its criminal case and get fast extradition. $15,000 well spent.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 03, 2010, 06:02:57 PM »

I will repeat ---- don't bring Joran to the USA. I don't want him outside of Peru EVER!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 03, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »

Chile expel suspected murderer of Peruvian Stephany Ramirez Flores

In Chile, Fernando Ovalle prefect, deputy head of the Department of Immigration Police Investigations (PDI), raised this afternoon that in the case of the Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot (23), "is very likely that there is a removal." The information was delivered after confirming the detention of the alien on Route 68 to the height of Curacaví on Thursday morning.

According to El Mercurio published on line. the police chief added that now "we are waiting to hear what's going to have the Police of Peru" to determine what the future of Van Der Sloot, who is accused of being the perpetrator of the murder of Flores Stephany Ramirez (21), daughter the famous race car driver and entrepreneur in that country, Ricardo Flores, "rifle", on 30 May.

According to the Chilean media, sources close to the case indicated that the alien arrived Wednesday from the north by air and spent the night in the capital, being situated on the morning of Thursday PDI staff, after intensive intelligence work and the help of the community who knew the whereabouts of the young.

In addition, it was clarified that the defendant traveled to the fifth region to detect yes he was being followed by police officers, have asked the taxi driver hired to be returned to Santiago, being apprehended about 50 kilometers from Santiago.
The young man did not show any resistance upon being summoned by the police and was plain to undergo the procedure of rigor.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, the PDI is said that Van Der Sloot is not under arrest, because there is no international arrest warrant against him, but what there is a request by the Peruvian police to locate .

However, as it will make a statement while the authorities decide his future in Chile, says The Mercury.

http://www.cronicaviva.com.pe/content/view/117256/31/
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: June 03, 2010, 06:04:26 PM »

I'll bet old Wehwalt and the other refusees are freaking out about how to update Natalee's Wiki page and still ensure that Joran smells like a rose.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: June 03, 2010, 06:04:49 PM »

OMG

Joran tried to extort money from Beth, when that failed he murdered Stephany on the 5 year anniversary to GET BACK AT BETH

OMG
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: June 03, 2010, 06:05:09 PM »

I will repeat ---- don't bring Joran to the USA. I don't want him outside of Peru EVER!
Hey Werck!
Maybe we can think of this as back-up. Doubt Peru or Steph's father will let him go. He's done stick a F'ing fork in his ugly azz self!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: June 03, 2010, 06:05:37 PM »

WOW just WOW   on this US Atty conference announcing charges from MAY 10th - regardling Natalee's case no less

NOW Im more convinced than ever that Stephany's murder is correlated due to the date being five years later

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: June 03, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »

This is very disturbing.................he got 15K.....then he went to Peru?  I would love to see that presser

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.