May 28, 2024, 07:21:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 448082 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: June 03, 2010, 03:54:59 PM »

Again, why was he not cuffed?  Accused of a pretty violent crime.  Not sure why there's nothing protecting the rest of the law-abiding citizens of Chile...

Hi 3rd!

He's not cuffed because he hasn't been arrested yet.  They don't want to arrest him because it will be easier to hand him over to the Peruvian authorities if he's not actually arrested.  He is captured and will be handed over to the Peruvian authorities.
Makes sense I guess (although I don't like it at all!). 

And, "Hi" back Klass!!  Wink  Like your sign log BTW.  Lakers in 6!!!  Smile  Smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: June 03, 2010, 03:55:04 PM »

I think he's balding and his scalp is sunburned

Hard to tell. . .looks kind of Scott Petersonish to me.  I think he TRIED to bleach his hair but didn't have anything strong enough as his is quite dark.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: June 03, 2010, 03:56:29 PM »

he gets a minimum of 25 years in prison in Peru

http://www.andina.com.pe/Espanol/Noticia.aspx?id=LazrXTG3MGQ=

I give him 6 months before he turns up as the mystery meat for dinner.

I with you, NR.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #703 on: June 03, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »

OMG you won't believe this.  I normally don't post links back to RU but you guys have to see this thread that BIZMAN started.  (I want to say there were some suggestions that Bizman was someone related to the Sloots)

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/about23137.html
I saw that, Klaas, and thought, "birds of a feather", losers must stick together.
I hope they all enjoy eating the Crow they will be having for dinner.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: June 03, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »

Extradition or expulsion of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot to Peru is in the hands of Piñera

In either scenario the immediate fate of the alleged murderer of Stephany Flores to the executive branch of Chile

The fate of Dutchman Joran van der Sloot is in the hands of Chilean President Salvador Piñera, as his government must decide whether to extradite or expel the main suspect in the murder of the young Stephany Flores, daughter of Peruvian entrepreneur Ricardo Flores.

The head of Chile's investigative police, Douglas Rodriguez, said that it is likely that the Dutchman is expelled from Chile but added that this depends on the executive branch of their country.

"If he is evicted, they have to be removed to Peru, which is the country where the crime occurred. His country of origin (Netherlands) has nothing to complain about, "explained a criminal lawyer elcomercio.pe Mario Amoretti.

EXTRADITION PROCESS IS MORE COMPLICATED
If you decide on the extradition process would be longer but also remain in the hands of President Piñera. "The problem is that one should start extradition proceedings ... similar to what happened with Fujimori or the Colombian hit man (Hugo Trujillo Ospina, murderer material Myriam Fefer businesswoman), "said the lawyer.

Amoretti Pachas explains the process: "First you must notify Interpol Peru that captured and Van der Sloot and then the Peruvian justice should be sent to Chile a request for provisional arrest against the suspect. At the same time, the Peruvian judge sees the case should send a request to extradite the Chilean judiciary. This request should include the police report and should have the arguments for which extradition is requested. The Peruvian authorities have 30 days to complete this process. "

"It would take at least two months EXTRADITION"
Amoretti Pachas clarifies that the final decision to extradite or not the Dutchman to the executive branch in Chile. "Chile's judiciary will consider the documents that are sent from Peru and give a recommendation to the Executive. It is the Chilean Government which has the final word. "

The lawyer estimated that at least the paperwork to extradite Peru's main suspect in the killing of the young Stephany Flores take two months. "And there is no deadline," he said.

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/489298/extradicion-joran-van-der-sloot-al-peru-tardaria-al-menos-dos-meses-depende-pinera
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: June 03, 2010, 03:57:39 PM »

OMG you won't believe this.  I normally don't post links back to RU but you guys have to see this thread that BIZMAN started.  (I want to say there were some suggestions that Bizman was someone related to the Sloots)

Bizman needs to step away from the crack pipe.
Who, in their right mind would even consider contributing money for his defense.
I have an idea. He should call Jose Baez and see if he'll do it pro bono.

LOL Curly...that's a good one!  I bet Baez would do it too..plus he speaks Spanish..and would get a trip to Peru as well. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: June 03, 2010, 03:57:44 PM »

he gets a minimum of 25 years in prison in Peru

http://www.andina.com.pe/Espanol/Noticia.aspx?id=LazrXTG3MGQ=

I give him 6 months before he turns up as the mystery meat for dinner.
Oh, if that Rose.  I honestly believe he'll be dead within 12 months in that prison (once convicted).  Anyone who's ever watched that show "Locked Up Abroad" knows that some of those foreign jails aren't for the weak of heart (or body, for that matter).  Those hardened Peruvian inmates will get the better of him in no time...
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: June 03, 2010, 03:58:13 PM »

Just check the weather in Lima. May is the beginning of winter there, but the climate is pretty mild year round.

Average high in Lima in May is 71. Average low is 61.

Didn't he arrive there a couple of weeks earlier, like May 14 or so?

I don't know - his hair just looks red to me. Maybe it was the full sunlight.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: June 03, 2010, 04:01:53 PM »

Just check the weather in Lima. May is the beginning of winter there, but the climate is pretty mild year round.

Average high in Lima in May is 71. Average low is 61.

Didn't he arrive there a couple of weeks earlier, like May 14 or so?

I don't know - his hair just looks red to me. Maybe it was the full sunlight.
By looking at the pictures, I don't see any signs of him trying to "disguise" himself.  As a matter of fact, doing so would contradict my theory in that I believe he picked that date specifically to revive imfamy in the media's eyes.  He wanted to be caught, and wants to be recognized as Natalee's ki8ller as well (when it's all said and done).  He's a serial killer, and I have no doubts (personally) that he's killed moe than these 2...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #709 on: June 03, 2010, 04:02:13 PM »

NO FAIR!! I LITERALLY had to wipe off my monitor and almost choked on my iced tea!!

Frantically waving my hand here!!! I wanna be the GO TO person, please,please!!! I wanna tell them all exactly where to GO TO!!! 

ROFLMAO!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: June 03, 2010, 04:03:10 PM »

Bizman needs to step away from the crack pipe.
Who, in their right mind would even consider contributing money for his defense.
I have an idea. He should call Jose Baez and see if he'll do it pro bono.

LOL Curly...that's a good one!  I bet Baez would do it too..plus he speaks Spanish..and would get a trip to Peru as well. 

Yup. And he has vacation time coming up!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: June 03, 2010, 04:03:29 PM »

Wonder how proud ANITA is of her boy now?

Klaas ... you know how to provoke me.  LOL

Janet

++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT'S MOTHER: Joran is a very outgoing person. He's a sweetheart ...

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Any drug use or alcohol use by him?

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: A hundred percent no. No. He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter. I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Anita's words are not words of denial.  She knows the truth.

Anita's decision to distance Joran from accountability in regards to the Natalee Holloway case only taught him that he was somehow above the legal boundaries of a civilized society.  In other words ... the established consequences for choosing to do wrong did not apply to him.

In the long run ... that warped lesson resulted in the death of 21 year old Stephany Flores and ... the consequences Joran faces far exceeds those he would have faced five years ago as a minor.

______

On the Record w/ Greta - June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF DUTCH SUSPECT: It's extremely tough. He's in custody now for 13, 14 days, I think. I have lost count. And I love my child. I believe in him 200 percent. And it's just like a big nightmare. We don't know how to deal with it because you can't deal with it. We think about the family a lot because their life is a nightmare, too, but our life is a nightmare, too.

+++++++

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT:   And he was telling me, Mommy, look at me, I'm reading the Bible. Did you ever think about that? And I think it's great. It's difficult to read.

+++++++

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Joran is a very outgoing person. He's a sweetheart.

+++++++

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: Something he told me last night, that he still didn't believe it was true. And he said, Mom, don't worry, because I was crying and he was really hugging me. He said, The truth will come forward, and I know that I didn't do anything to the girl. And the truth will come forward. And he was so strong.  And I believe in him. I believe so in him.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160471,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: June 03, 2010, 04:04:22 PM »

Wonder what position Aruba will take in all of this...
They surely have egg on their face for so staunchly defending him over the years as he repeatedly displayed arrogance and entitlement.

Time for interviews with Anita, Julia, VanderStraaten, Dompig, Jossy, and Kalpoes...

I don't have the link, but in one of the articles posted here it quoted, both Ann ? and the police chief ?   said "Aruba stands ready to help Peru in any way they can!"  I wanted to scream...stay out of it this time!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: June 03, 2010, 04:09:07 PM »

Aruba: NO BODY, NO CRIME

Peru: BODY = CRIME

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: June 03, 2010, 04:10:10 PM »

Wonder what position Aruba will take in all of this...
They surely have egg on their face for so staunchly defending him over the years as he repeatedly displayed arrogance and entitlement.

Time for interviews with Anita, Julia, VanderStraaten, Dompig, Jossy, and Kalpoes...

I don't have the link, but in one of the articles posted here it quoted, both Ann ? and the police chief ?   said "Aruba stands ready to help Peru in any way they can!"  I wanted to scream...stay out of it this time!!

Would be awful hypocritical of them to act like a bunch of "keystone cops."
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #715 on: June 03, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »

WTF!!???? omg...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: June 03, 2010, 04:10:45 PM »

Why isn't he in handcuffs?

That is really bothering me too.

I keep thinking of Hans Mos and how we believed in him.
Then the Peter de Vries tapes that we were sure would get Joran arrested
Then there was the Persistence Search and even Caps.

I am very afraid to get too excited until I see him in a Peruvian prison coonvicted of murder.

Oh I sort of feel the same ...how we all got our hopes up so many times - [ I'm still angry with myself for being so gullible .. as I was really taken in by Mos' seemingly genuine persona before the camera ... ].  Hopefully, this will prove to be different.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: June 03, 2010, 04:12:46 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else think that his new DIY Flowbee hair cut really helps to hide his Paulus ears?

LOL!  Reminds me Tommy Croslin ears Wink

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: June 03, 2010, 04:12:58 PM »

Well, this is so bittersweet. I'm so happy Joran will finally meet justice, but so sad that it took ANOTHER precious life to get there.

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: June 03, 2010, 04:13:35 PM »

Just on Dutch NOS journaal a reporter said it will only take a few days (tomorrow or the day after tomorrow) before Jurine will be expelled from the territory of Chile. He will be brought to the Chile - Peru border. So he's not arrested as an official suspect in the murder case of Stephany but only as an illegal alien to speed up the procedures.
The reporter said that in Peru already an arrest team is formed to pick the Evil Prince up at the border.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.