May 01, 2024, 06:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 443894 times)
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: June 04, 2010, 04:43:42 AM »

Gentlemen,

I'm not available by phone as a police force to 10 men and the prosecutor have invaded my house in the middle of the night. I have called you, but not logically respond middle of the night.

The police treated me nicely. I have a gentleman agreement made with the officer. They wanted to take everything with you and I could convince the public of our journalistic interest. That I work with RTL and the fact that I've resolved the matter very ironic that I first could not finish. Legally, the officer may have to grind here.

Although she wanted to say anything at first. We came to a settlement. That came only after my deluge of information on the solution of the Holloway case. They want a new appointment to the Holloway case to watch. Then they admitted that they were sent by the U.S. justice system. I had a sample argument. I am on your side, because if you resolve the matter then finally after all this time my name cleared by the Golden Cage and Albert Verlinde enormous stress. I am the one who has his own time and money it has invested to Joran in the trap. I have honestly I think the letters Pieterz a greater role than RTL estimate. I said to go to RTL was not necessary because all the letters I've digitally.

In that respect I have dealt with properly. My contact X is attacked, they probably released from X to him. X knew nothing. I just called extended to him and reassured him. X to get up to the police for an explanation.

I just got my statement and the police brought some offenses that Joran has committed over the past two years. They were extremely shocked. I also told them the whole story about the state of affairs with Aruba and Joran's crime syndicate. Also about that they were heavily into conclave.

It was she now to Peru.

The deal was that I hid (intruders) USB stick with all the dates of the last two years I would return if my backup (fire) should hold in the context of free journalism. So I have everything! Whoopee!

Realize that I always have said to you that I RTL (and earlier also by John de Mol and Talpa) is always the bogeyman was good cop bad cop in order to play. I have everything stored systematically. Also all emails and msn logs. I played my game as in DGK. I have told the police. I was an actor in DGK that I have learned to manipulate and 15 months that I've been in practice for Joran with beautiful stories of millions to confess. They also know from the contract and that they have seen that my database was seized in possession. I'm still afraid what I have said months ago that Peter R de Vries or Alberto Stegeman my data in the hands get so selective and can kill me by msn logs creative pieces from editing. I also told that I signed for one million at RTL that I honestly trade.

All in all, I was startled a bit, but I became more relaxed as I realized that the information I have at last taken seriously. Finally, the cordon sanitaire from the Aruban OM broken. Now I am so serious officials have spoken with can not but be a breakthrough which will lead to the quest in Bubali puddle. If not then there would be something wrong with our legal system.

There is also a burden off me. The police now have all the info I have. If they would do nothing then takes the biscuit.

Of my "dieting Jaap" DVcam tapes to music CDs, Cora everything is included. My DVD recorder and even my MP3 player. That's all protocol.

I have the police force needed to successfully resolve the matter, because I have time to target.

It was actually pretty chill. I was also under the supervision you get phone numbers from my phone, which is not really a protocol. The police team and I understand each other extremely well.

It is striking that I once I get the information I have given to Dave Holloway have made public on CNN, Larry King, Dr.Phil, David Letterman and Good Morning America that within a few hours all the official routes from America at a furious pace with the Dutch Justice are afgedeald.

After all this nonsense of Boulevard and the rest of the cabal is finally listening. It is strange. I am Dutch, but the case should open up by America to match.

This whole thing is krankjorum. It would be people with big reputations as Greta Van Susteren and Peter R de Vries grace to work. Unfortunately everyone thinks his own gain and scoop. I think the smoking gun will be found in Bubali puddle.

I would really stand to look like it was not so.

What now?

I think it is wise to be open and honest to tell the truth to serious media. Let them critically interrogate me, like even if it does lead to the quest in Bubali puddle.

Now there is no reason to stop the info I have about the murder in Peru. I have told the police this extensively.

Well, here I will stop here but when. 'm Very tired after all day mail to the USA, consult with Joran's supporters etc etc.

Until it is proven remains the perception that I hang the oh so terrible evil Terror Jaap am. It is better that the matter is otherwise resolved, but will never leave my reputation problem.

One plus point is that I've maintained my diet but despite all the commotion. Long-mail, right, now that I pop on my blog. The time of each competition & first adjustment is over. 2 girls are dead and it could have been avoided if the elite had seriously listened to and had done serious research. It is too ridiculous for words.

The tragedy is beyond description. I am also totally a broken man, but am even more combative for now by popping and smoking gun found in lake Bubali.

I go to sleep.

Regards,

Gash

http://tinyurl.com/25ascxv
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1361 on: June 04, 2010, 05:21:17 AM »

Fri June 4, 2010, 10:19

Under study in contact with Joran van der Sloot
Police raid house in Terror Jaap

Bart Mos

HULSHORST - The police last night raided the house of Jaap Amesz (Terror Jaap). These are telephones and computer equipment seized. It would involve an inquiry into the recent contacts that Jaap had to Chile yesterday arrested Joran van der Sloot.

This report initiates. Terror Jaap is also on his own weblog www.terrorjaap.nl mention the police raid.
The overnight search at the bungalow in Gelderland Hoefslag Hulshorst by ten investigators from the National Crime Squad was requested by the U.S. justice occurred.

The occasion was probably the assertion Jaap Amesz in De Telegraaf that he has received in recent days incriminating information about Joran. Poker against a friend could be at that time fugitive Van der Sloot had told "something bad" to have done in Peru. Amesz was unavailable for comment this morning. A spokesman for the National Public Prosecutor could not confirm the incident yet.

http://tinyurl.com/2vpmpon

Yes !!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: June 04, 2010, 05:30:07 AM »

Gentlemen,

I'm not available by phone as a police force to 10 men and the prosecutor have invaded my house in the middle of the night. I have called you, but not logically respond middle of the night.

The police treated me nicely. I have a gentleman agreement made with the officer. They wanted to take everything with you and I could convince the public of our journalistic interest. That I work with RTL and the fact that I've resolved the matter very ironic that I first could not finish. Legally, the officer may have to grind here.

Although she wanted to say anything at first. We came to a settlement. That came only after my deluge of information on the solution of the Holloway case. They want a new appointment to the Holloway case to watch. Then they admitted that they were sent by the U.S. justice system. I had a sample argument. I am on your side, because if you resolve the matter then finally after all this time my name cleared by the Golden Cage and Albert Verlinde enormous stress. I am the one who has his own time and money it has invested to Joran in the trap. I have honestly I think the letters Pieterz a greater role than RTL estimate. I said to go to RTL was not necessary because all the letters I've digitally.

In that respect I have dealt with properly. My contact X is attacked, they probably released from X to him. X knew nothing. I just called extended to him and reassured him. X to get up to the police for an explanation.

I just got my statement and the police brought some offenses that Joran has committed over the past two years. They were extremely shocked. I also told them the whole story about the state of affairs with Aruba and Joran's crime syndicate. Also about that they were heavily into conclave.

It was she now to Peru.

The deal was that I hid (intruders) USB stick with all the dates of the last two years I would return if my backup (fire) should hold in the context of free journalism. So I have everything! Whoopee!

Realize that I always have said to you that I RTL (and earlier also by John de Mol and Talpa) is always the bogeyman was good cop bad cop in order to play. I have everything stored systematically. Also all emails and msn logs. I played my game as in DGK. I have told the police. I was an actor in DGK that I have learned to manipulate and 15 months that I've been in practice for Joran with beautiful stories of millions to confess. They also know from the contract and that they have seen that my database was seized in possession. I'm still afraid what I have said months ago that Peter R de Vries or Alberto Stegeman my data in the hands get so selective and can kill me by msn logs creative pieces from editing. I also told that I signed for one million at RTL that I honestly trade.

All in all, I was startled a bit, but I became more relaxed as I realized that the information I have at last taken seriously. Finally, the cordon sanitaire from the Aruban OM broken. Now I am so serious officials have spoken with can not but be a breakthrough which will lead to the quest in Bubali puddle. If not then there would be something wrong with our legal system.

There is also a burden off me. The police now have all the info I have. If they would do nothing then takes the biscuit.

Of my "dieting Jaap" DVcam tapes to music CDs, Cora everything is included. My DVD recorder and even my MP3 player. That's all protocol.

I have the police force needed to successfully resolve the matter, because I have time to target.

It was actually pretty chill. I was also under the supervision you get phone numbers from my phone, which is not really a protocol. The police team and I understand each other extremely well.

It is striking that I once I get the information I have given to Dave Holloway have made public on CNN, Larry King, Dr.Phil, David Letterman and Good Morning America that within a few hours all the official routes from America at a furious pace with the Dutch Justice are afgedeald.

After all this nonsense of Boulevard and the rest of the cabal is finally listening. It is strange. I am Dutch, but the case should open up by America to match.

This whole thing is krankjorum. It would be people with big reputations as Greta Van Susteren and Peter R de Vries grace to work. Unfortunately everyone thinks his own gain and scoop. I think the smoking gun will be found in Bubali puddle.

What now?

I think it is wise to be open and honest to tell the truth to serious media. Let them critically interrogate me, like even if it does lead to the quest in Bubali puddle.

Now there is no reason to stop the info I have about the murder in Peru. I have told the police this extensively.

Well, here I will stop here but when. 'm Very tired after all day mail to the USA, consult with Joran's supporters etc etc.

Until it is proven remains the perception that I hang the oh so terrible evil Terror Jaap am. It is better that the matter is otherwise resolved, but will never leave my reputation problem.

One plus point is that I've maintained my diet but despite all the commotion. Long-mail, right, now that I pop on my blog. The time of each competition & first adjustment is over. 2 girls are dead and it could have been avoided if the elite had seriously listened to and had done serious research. It is too ridiculous for words.

The tragedy is beyond description. I am also totally a broken man, but am even more combative for now by popping and smoking gun found in lake Bubali.

I go to sleep.

Regards,

Gash

?

Thanks, EURobert!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: June 04, 2010, 05:31:26 AM »

Gentlemen,

It was she now to Peru.

What now?

I go to sleep.

Regards,

Gash

EURobert...thank you for the post.  Yes!! U.S. justice in action.  It sounds to me like the walls are beginning to cave in quickly.  This sounds important.

What is Bubali puddle?

Alas, I'm not smart enough to figure out the truly important parts.  Can you give us a quick outline of what this means, please?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1364 on: June 04, 2010, 05:51:50 AM »

Hi Puzzler,

I think the Bubali puddle is the Bubali pond at Aruba.

Have you read the other recent article on his blog? http://tinyurl.com/252xffh
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: June 04, 2010, 05:52:27 AM »

Light a candle for Natalee.  Natalee and Stephany please show us the truth.  God help us, light the way.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: June 04, 2010, 06:11:57 AM »

Marielena Ramirez attends the funeral of her daughter Stephany Flores in Lima

This is what a grieving Mother looks like.  I have felt this hand before, her hand is cold as ice.  This is so very sad.  I cannot bear to watch her, it is so painful, you can feel it.  Yet, you know she feels 100 x 100 times worse than what you are feeling.  How could anyone do this to someone's child, to any human being?  How barbaric.

Two grieving mothers:

One barbarian.

No picture

He does not deserve to have his picture put on a page with these women.  He thrives on being evil and getting his picture plastered everywhere.  I just won't do it.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1367 on: June 04, 2010, 06:12:01 AM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/9110933

Aruba disappearance suspect held in Peru killing

AP foreign, Friday June 4 2010
FRANKLIN BRICENO

Associated Press Writers= LIMA, Peru (AP) — He was the last person to see two young women alive — one in Aruba, one in Peru exactly five years later, police say. Joran van der Sloot was caught in a taxi Thursday, several days drive and a country away from the Lima hotel room where the second woman was found face down with a broken neck.

A fixture on TV true-crime shows after Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba, the 22-year-old Dutchman did not speak or even turn his head when photographers shouted his name as Chilean police escorted him, without handcuffs, into a Santiago office for questioning.

Aruban authorities didn't prosecute van der Sloot even after he was caught on video saying he had asked a friend to dump Holloway's body. The Alabama woman's family was outraged by how Aruban authorities handled the case, and now the family of another young woman wants justice.

"This isn't a coincidence, this murder," Stephany Flores' anguished father, Lima entertainment impresario Ricardo Flores, told reporters after van der Sloot's arrest.

Van der Sloot was arrested the same day he was charged in Alabama with trying to extort $250,000 in return for giving the location of Holloway's body and describing the circumstances of Holloway's death. Federal prosecutors did not say who was allegedly extorted but filed a sworn statement saying that van der Sloot got a partial payment of $15,000 wired to a Netherlands bank.

Stephany Flores' neck was broken Sunday in a hotel room registered to van der Sloot, who police believe met the 21-year-old University of Lima business student for the first time the previous night at a nearby casino. Her body was found by a maid late Tuesday.

Flores, a 48-year-old former race car driver and sometime politician, buried his daughter on Thursday in the upscale Jardines de la Paz cemetery accompanied by about 100 mourners. His inconsolable wife, Maria Elena Ramirez, held the slain girl's Minnie Mouse doll to her chest.

The father called on authorities to immediately bring van der Sloot to Peru to face justice.

"It's not just about my daughter," he said. "There's a matter pending in Aruba and we don't know how many more remain unpunished."

Late Thursday, a Chilean police spokesman, speaking on condition of anonymity in line with department policy, said van der Sloot would be flown to the Peruvian border Friday morning.

Stephany Flores was fully clothed and there were no signs she had been sexually abused, the chief of Peru's criminal police, Gen. Cesar Guardia, told The Associated Press.

"The room was a complete mess," he said in an interview. He added that no potential murder weapon was found, indicating the killer may have used his bare hands.

"It's probable they had drunken alcohol," said Guardia. No alcohol was found in Flores' blood, he said, but he added that it could have dissipated in the more than two days it took to find her body.

Guardia added that police are investigating why it took until Tuesday night for hotel staff to discover the body.

Van der Sloot remains the prime suspect in the disappearance of Holloway, an 18-year-old who was celebrating her high school graduation on the Dutch Caribbean island of Aruba when she disappeared May 30, 2005. He told investigators he left her on a beach, drunk. That's the last anyone saw of her. Van der Sloot was twice arrested in her disappearance — and twice released for insufficient evidence.

"If they have enough proof that he committed the crime in Peru, maybe, just maybe that might help to get him to confess in Natalee's case. It just might crack him," a Holloway family lawyer, Vinda de Souza, told the AP.

A spokeswoman for Holloway's mother, Beth, issued a statement saying she "extends her deepest sympathy" to the Flores family "and prays for swift and sure justice." Holloway's family has blamed Aruban authorities' inaction on the influence of van der Sloot's father, a judge there who died in February.

Van der Sloot put up no resistance when he was detained Thursday about halfway to the Pacific coast from Santiago, said deputy Chilean investigative police spokesman Fernando Ovalle. When brought in for questioning in Santiago, he was unshaven with closely cropped hair, khaki pants, and a gray hooded sweat shirt.

Ovalle said it was likely van der Sloot would be expelled to Peru. Peruvian authorities issued an arrest warrant for him through Interpol after learning van der Sloot had crossed into northern Chile on Monday.

Van der Sloot checked into the room where Flores' body was found May 14 after arriving on a flight from Colombia, Guardia said. He was in Peru for a poker tournament and it appears he and Flores met Saturday evening at Atlantic City, the Lima casino hosting the tourney, Guardia said.

The police chief said Flores was killed between 5 a.m. Sunday, when the victim and suspect were seen entering his room by a hotel employee, and about 8:45 a.m., when he said two people saw van der Sloot leave.

"Various things aren't very clear," Guardia said, among them the killer's motive.

It certainly wasn't money, he said. Van der Sloot had no problem paying for his escape to Chile.

He gave a truck driver 1,500 Peruvian soles ($525) to take him from Ica, a town south of Lima, to the Chilean border, the driver, Luis Aparcana, said in a TV interview. He said van der Sloot didn't speak Spanish very well and carried two suitcases.

Aparcana said van der Sloot "was worried because he kept smoking cigarettes. He didn't have a cell phone but he had a laptop that he would take out, handle and then put back."

Lawyers for van der Sloot did not immediately comment. On Wednesday, a lawyer in New York who has represented him, Joe Tacopina, cautioned against a rush to judgment.

"Joran van der Sloot has been falsely accused of murder once before. The fact is he wears a bull's-eye on his back now and he is a quote-unquote usual suspect when it comes to allegations of foul play," Tacopina said.

A former FBI agent who investigated the Holloway disappearance for the missing girl's family, Harold Copus, told the AP that while van der Sloot's behavior in Peru followed "a pattern of him gambling and hooking up with girls" he was surprised at the violence of Flores' death.

"Violence was never something that came into his character," he said.

The Holloway case has followed many twists and turns.

Two years ago, a Dutch television crime reporter captured hidden-camera footage of van der Sloot saying he was with Holloway when she collapsed on a beach from being drunk. He said he believed she was dead and asked a friend to dump her body in the sea. Judges subsequently refused to arrest van der Sloot on the basis of the tape.

The reporter, Peter de Vries, reported later in 2008 that he had documented van der Sloot recruiting Thai women in Bankgok for sex work in the Netherlands.

Aruba's attorney general, Taco Stein, said Thursday that the island would offer assistance to investigators in Peru when van der Sloot arrives there.

He said van der Sloot remains the only suspect in the Holloway case. "There is always hope," he said.

---

Associated Press writers Eva Vergara in Santiago, Chile, Carla Salazar in Lima, Kendall Weaver in Montgomery, Alabama, Mike Warren in Buenos Aires and Michael Melia in San Juan, Puerto Rico, contributed to this report.
If slootmonster used his hands,going by the pics of him posted,I didn't see any scrapes or bruises on his hands.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1368 on: June 04, 2010, 06:25:28 AM »

Jane Velez talked all over TJ Ward and Tim Miller last night when they asked about the Persistence and the cage.  I want to know whose body was in the cage.  For 5 years we have watched Beth and Dave be tormented by the actions of this little cocky punk.  Please God, let this be the end.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: June 04, 2010, 06:29:50 AM »

Hi Puzzler,

I think the Bubali puddle is the Bubali pond at Aruba.

Have you read the other recent article on his blog? http://tinyurl.com/252xffh

Thank you for all the interesting "read."  The ever so sacred bird sanctuary, Bubali pond.  Sacred must mean something else to Aruba.  I want to know if the cage found by the Persistence matched the cage stolen from the Fisherman's Hut.  I was taught not to hate but I seriously HATE Joran Vandersloot.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1370 on: June 04, 2010, 06:33:17 AM »

"Aparcana said van der Sloot "was worried because he kept smoking cigarettes. He didn't have a cell phone but he had a laptop that he would take out, handle and then put back."

Interesting.  Hopefully, this laptop holds answers also.  Please God, please.  I will go back to reading................ and praying for justice for Natalee, Stephany and any other girls he/"it" hurt.  o o o >{{}>

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: June 04, 2010, 06:34:25 AM »

http://www.wwj.com/Holloway-Suspect-Arrested--To-Be-Flown-To-Peruvian/7393224
Posted: Friday, 04 June 2010 5:56AM

Holloway Suspect Arrested; To Be Flown To Peruvian Border

Chilean authorities say they'll fly Joran van der Sloot (YOHR'-uhn VAN'-dur-sloht) back to the border with Peru today to face potential murder charges there.

The Dutch man linked to the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba was detained in a taxi yesterday after crossing the border from Peru. Authorities there say the 22-year-old man is the prime suspect in Sunday's murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores. He also faces extortion charges in the U.S.

A fixture on TV true-crime shows after Holloway's disappearance, the Dutchman did not speak or even turn his head when photographers shouted his name as he arrived at a police station for questioning.

Aruban authorities didn't prosecute van der Sloot even after he was caught on video saying he had asked a friend to dump Holloway's body. The Alabama teen's family was outraged by how Aruban authorities handled the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: June 04, 2010, 06:50:24 AM »

Glenda Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:07 am

It was initially reported that Stephany was stabbed to death, and that turned into a pool of blood and splattered blood all over the walls ~ when in the end, there was no blood at all. In no way do I disregard her murder, God bless this young woman, may she rest in peace and sincere condolences for her family and friends. Someone on Nancy Grace said that Joran will be caught because he doesn't speak the language in South America.... Just shows you the ignorance of the American Media. They make it up as they go along.

I would trust Stephany's brother who said there was blood over Glenda's cover-up tactics any day.

Not to mention this article which has a statement by the driver that Joran didn't speak Spanish very well, so strike two for the drunken witch.

------

Truck driver Luis Aparcana said van der Sloot gave him 1,500 Peruvian soles ($525) to take him from Ica, a town south of Lima, to the Chilean border. The Dutchman didn't speak Spanish very well and carried two suitcases, he said in a TV interview.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37492667/ns/world_news-americas
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: June 04, 2010, 06:58:57 AM »

Taco Joe is going to be on Fox and Friends after commercial to talk about Joran.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1374 on: June 04, 2010, 07:09:06 AM »

Now that Interpol is involved, perhaps something can be done about his Thailand/human trafficking/Trafficking in women for sexual exploitation incident that was caught on tape.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1375 on: June 04, 2010, 07:12:26 AM »

Oh, his cellmates are going to LOVE that tattoo!!!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: June 04, 2010, 07:16:07 AM »

I hope Staphany will be Natalee's Ruby Red Slippers. All this time I was thinking it was the Wizzard of Oz, Tinman, Scarecrow and Cowardly Lion that brought Dorathy home but it was the slippers that got her home.

Morning Monkeys.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: June 04, 2010, 07:23:00 AM »

'Anita van der Sloot is shocked'

The mother of Joran van der Sloot was shocked and moved by the events around her 22-year-old son. That the Dutch lawyer of Joran, Bert de Rooij, said this morning. The reaction of Anita van der Sloot on the news that her son is suspected of murdering a 21-year-old Peruvian, according to the lawyer:''What is this now?''

De Rooij:''The mood is that the family that now can not do with the death of Paul van der Sloot.''Joran's father died in February this year from the effects of a heart attack.

25 years imprisonment

If Joran is found guilty of murder, he can certainly 25 years in Peru get cell. That Javier Villa Stein, president of the Peruvian Supreme Court, let us know. Joran is Friday during the day off on the border with Chile, Peru, so the authorities there arrested him. Stein Peruvian news agency Andina hurried against a brutal murder. He said such crimes should be punished severely in order to protect human life.

http://tinyurl.com/39o6z4o

Some of the comments:

Air Above Thorns:  Shooting death, cloning, and shoot again ...

iwoj:  Joran is literally the product of a corrupt judge and a woman without brains with a plate on her head...

I believe in miracles!
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: June 04, 2010, 07:24:05 AM »

Joran tried to extort Beth.
Wanted $250,000 but settled for $15,000 downpayment.
FBI had goods on Joran for a while.
Had FBI arrested Joran at that time he would not have been in Peru.

The FBI wasbuilding a case against him.  I am sure they never figured he would go to this extreme......
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: June 04, 2010, 07:26:24 AM »

I haven't posted anything on this case in awhile, but I stop in from time to time to see if there are any updates.  I was completely floored when I heard the news of poor Stephaney.  Her death was completely preventable and such an outrage.  I am glad they finally caught JVDS and I hope this time it's really over.  I hope more than anything that he will finally reveal the location of Natalee's body.  I have hoped for years now that they would find her, of course I had truly hoped she would be found alive.  Judging by the recent murder, I believe Natalee may have suffered the same fate.  I don't believe for a millisecond that what happened to her was accidental.

I would just like to say that I truly hope the Holloway family knows this wasn't all for nothing.  Every small setback or wrong lead along the way led to this very day.  The end is near and I pray that you will all soon have answers as to what really happened to Natalee.  I hope the answers will provide you with some form of comfort.  I know that Natalee had an impact in my life and I never even met her.  I believe I am a better person because of her story.  Something about her case really grabbed me and I just couldn't look away.  I actually became a better college student because of her.  Knowing about how dedicated she was as a student inspired me to put more effort into my own studies.  I am sure this all sounds pretty cheesy to some people, but I hope you all relate to it in some way.  I believe she has had an impact on many of the people who post or read here.

Also I just wanted to give a quick little observation.  When I just saw the photo of Stephaney's mother, I actually thought it was Beth.  When I looked a little closer, I realized it wasn't her.  Probably because of the blond hair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.