May 01, 2024, 07:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #833 6/2/10 - 6/4/10  (Read 443901 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: June 04, 2010, 06:12:47 PM »

<snip>

The Chileans drove Van der Sloot across the border to a Peruvian police station, where dozens of people awaited his arrival. Police set up a perimeter to keep the crowd away from the suspect as he walked about 100 feet from the car to the station, but the protesters were angry and pushed forward.

Police kept them away from van der Sloot but could not stop the loud and steady rain of obscenities they shouted.
He was taken inside the station for processing. From there, he is to be taken to the nearby town of Tanca and then flown to Lima.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/04/peru.murder.case/index.html

I wouldn't be surprised if the people did a mob lynching right there.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: June 04, 2010, 06:13:48 PM »

Kermit - I'm not finding anything on the sweatshirt.  Could it be something purchased in an electronics store in either the NL or Aruba?

I have information that Joran had started a business and I wanted to know if perhaps it had something to do with that sweatshirt ads. But Magnolia said she saw it on the internet.

It has a brand name like Cho or Che.(3 letter word)  I dismissed it when it found it as I thought it was not
important.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: June 04, 2010, 06:14:10 PM »

thanks....this photo warms my heart

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: June 04, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »

handed over to Peruvian authorities

Are those scratchs on his wrist just above his left handcuff?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: June 04, 2010, 06:16:59 PM »

In spite of all the recent PR about Aruba helping the FBI, I wonder what would have happened if Joran Had been arrested in Aruba. I'm thinking, possibly nothing. Aruba would have found some way to protect him and let him off, so he could proceed to kill some other unsuspecting soul. Maybe the FBI wanted him out of Aruba before they charged him with something.

Sorry I just can't believe Aruba  helped with anything  except to maybe give Joran a heads' up that made him leave and go off to Peru.

Me too Blonde...me too

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: June 04, 2010, 06:17:41 PM »

this is from earlier

EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: June 04, 2010, 06:18:01 PM »

Those Peruvian coppers are BAD MO*******KERS
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: June 04, 2010, 06:18:17 PM »

The businessman and racer Ricardo Flores paid for more than two hours his statement at the Homicide Division Dirincri, located on Avenida Spain.

The businessman was questioned about the circumstances in which her daughter disappeared Stephany Flores Ramirez (21), who was found dead in a hotel in Miraflores on Wednesday last.

http://www.rpp.com.pe/2010-06-04-minuto-a-minuto-la-llegada-de-joran-van-der-sloot-noticia_269869.html#postComment
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1928 on: June 04, 2010, 06:19:02 PM »

REMNDER - FLASHBACK

Posted in the old SM forum by NATIVELINGO late at night/morning.  This was back before I knew how to do screen captures so I just copied what was said and put it in wordpad:

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm   
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=83858&highlight=pediatric+paediatric#83858
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1929 on: June 04, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »

PNP = Policía Nacional del Perú

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot asked to alert his mother of his capture and deportation to Peru
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Felcomercio.pe%2F

This was pointed out to Emol Chilean police sources, the same that detailed the alien spent the night in a dungeon and guarded at all times by staff of the Investigative Police of Chile.

El subprefecto Fernando Ovalle , jefe (s) de Extranjería de la PDI, reveló que el hombre fue llevado hasta Viña del Mar, donde pasó la noche del miércoles, con el fin de requisar sus ropas y especies electrónicas, pero la diligencia se frustró porque el holandés olvidó la dirección del lugar donde durmió. The sub-prefect Fernando Ovalle , head (s) Aliens of the PDI, revealed that the man was taken to Viña del Mar, where he spent Wednesday night in order to seize their clothes and electronic species, but the coach was frustrated because Dutchman forgot the address where he slept.
A esta hora Van der Sloot se encuentra en la comisaría de La Concordia, en Tacna, desde donde será trasladado a Lima. At this time Van der Sloot is in the station of La Concordia, in Tacna, where it will be moved to Lima.

I wonder if this means they don't have his laptop or his suitcases???

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: June 04, 2010, 06:20:19 PM »

Chacalluta Aerodrome image (SCAR) North, arriving minutes ago Dutchman Joran van der Sloot

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot arrived in Tacna and vest enmarrocado

At 3:08 pm was delivered to the Peruvian authorities Dutchman Joran van der Sloot by members of the Investigative Police of Chile (PDI). Según contó el enviado especial de El Comercio a Tacna, Alfredo Alí Alava, el presunto asesino de Stephany Flores lucía un rostro desencajado, llevaba esposas y vestía un chaleco antibalas. According to the envoy told El Comercio to Tacna, Alfredo Alava Ali, the alleged murderer of Stephany Flores wore a contorted face, wearing handcuffs and wearing a bulletproof vest.

En el puesto fronterizo Santa Rosa de Tacna lo esperaban una gran cantidad de medios de prensa, tanto peruanos como chilenos, además de personal de la Interpol Perú y de la policía de Requisitorias. At the border post Santa Rosa de Tacna I expected a lot of media, both Peruvian and Chilean personnel in addition to Peru and Interpol police requisition.

Más de nueve vehículos integraron la caravana que llevó a Joran van der Sloot hasta la frontera con Perú desde Arica. More than nine vehicles that made up the convoy took Joran van der Sloot to the border with Peru from Arica.

Estuvo a cargo de su entrega el prefecto inspector chileno Douglas Rodríguez, quien lo puso en manos del jefe de Interpol Perú, Manuel Malaver. He led the prefect delivery Chilean inspector Douglas Rodriguez, who put in the hands of the head of Interpol Peru, Manuel Malaver.

A esta hora el holandés se encuentra en la comisaría de La Concordia donde la policía le toma sus generales de ley. At this time the Dutchman is in the police station where police Concordia takes its general law.

Hasta el momento se desconoce si será trasladado por aire o tierra a Lima. So far it is unknown whether it will be moved by air or land to Lima. La segunda opción es la que suena con más fuerza en Tacna. The second option sounds more strongly in Tacna. El jefe de Interpol Perú evitó precisar esa información por medidas de seguridad. The head of Interpol Peru fails to show that information for security.

http://translate.google.com/translate?langpair=auto|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Felcomercio.pe%2Fnoticia%2F489783%2Fholandes-joran-van-der-sloot-llego-arica-pasara-examenes-medicos-antes-expulsado-peru

thanks cece....he wore a contorted face  ROTF!!!

You're welcome Sunny.

(I get a giggle out of some of these translations Smile

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: June 04, 2010, 06:20:36 PM »

<snip>

The Chileans drove Van der Sloot across the border to a Peruvian police station, where dozens of people awaited his arrival. Police set up a perimeter to keep the crowd away from the suspect as he walked about 100 feet from the car to the station, but the protesters were angry and pushed forward.

Police kept them away from van der Sloot but could not stop the loud and steady rain of obscenities they shouted.
He was taken inside the station for processing. From there, he is to be taken to the nearby town of Tanca and then flown to Lima.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/04/peru.murder.case/index.html

That puny bullet proof vest is not going to be of much help if one of those Peruvian sharpshooters takes aim at him. It will be a one bullet head shot and lights out.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: June 04, 2010, 06:21:09 PM »

I am glad that he is in Peru. It is true the jail in Peru is terrible but he can live very good there if somebody pay for his safe and nice stay in prison. The good thing is that Stephany father will make his live missarable Smile
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: June 04, 2010, 06:21:52 PM »

Are those scratchs on his wrist just above his left handcuff?

I saw that too

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: June 04, 2010, 06:22:00 PM »

CHARLES CROES post on VistaAruba Forum

Re: CHARLES CROES

This is what he posted on visitaruba.com:

Author: Charles (---.setardsl.aw)
Date: 06-02-05 09:01  JUNE 2, 2005

There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications.

It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you.

I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved.

I wish all of us strength

charles
arubafastphones.com
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: June 04, 2010, 06:22:23 PM »

Hopefully, the horrors he inflicted will nothing compared to what he is getting ready to experience under their watch.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: June 04, 2010, 06:22:44 PM »

This is the first time I see him this scared. They're probably going to find out where the body of Natalee is as well.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: June 04, 2010, 06:22:51 PM »

JOINT OPERATION: US FBI AND ALE? DOUBT IT.

"THIS WAS A JOINT OPERATION [FBI AND ARUBA] CAREFULLY PLANNED AND EXECUTED."

Interesting.

ALE had numerous previous opportunities to do their own video and taping of suspects.  They failed each and every time to gain even an iota of admissible evidence.

In fact, many of these tape transcripts related to Natalee are posted right here on SM.  I recall Polis Captain van der Stratten's laughable attempts to extract information and confession from the goon, as well as Dennis Jacobs imbecilic efforts to do more of the same.  Their interrogation and questioning methods wouldn't pass muster in any American household where mom questions 8 yr old about a poor grade.  Let alone a murder investigation.

Cooperation?  I doubt it.  I even recall "unofficial" reports that ALE actually stonewalled the FBI during important points during the Natalee investigation.

I think the US FBI had the goods because of their groundwork, taping and the crime itself was set in motion via the Alabama bank, as well as the phone calls to/from the US.  The FBI therefore had the leverage.  I think they TOLD the ALE exactly what they were going to do and how and when.

This "cooperation" prattle is the polite talk a bunch of pros offer to a bunch of rookies.

AMEN HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: June 04, 2010, 06:22:53 PM »

PNP = Policía Nacional del Perú

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot asked to alert his mother of his capture and deportation to Peru
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Felcomercio.pe%2F

This was pointed out to Emol Chilean police sources, the same that detailed the alien spent the night in a dungeon and guarded at all times by staff of the Investigative Police of Chile.

El subprefecto Fernando Ovalle , jefe (s) de Extranjería de la PDI, reveló que el hombre fue llevado hasta Viña del Mar, donde pasó la noche del miércoles, con el fin de requisar sus ropas y especies electrónicas, pero la diligencia se frustró porque el holandés olvidó la dirección del lugar donde durmió. The sub-prefect Fernando Ovalle , head (s) Aliens of the PDI, revealed that the man was taken to Viña del Mar, where he spent Wednesday night in order to seize their clothes and electronic species, but the coach was frustrated because Dutchman forgot the address where he slept.
A esta hora Van der Sloot se encuentra en la comisaría de La Concordia, en Tacna, desde donde será trasladado a Lima. At this time Van der Sloot is in the station of La Concordia, in Tacna, where it will be moved to Lima.

So if I'm reading this right - they did not get his clothing, laptop, cellphone?
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: June 04, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.