May 31, 2024, 05:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 386954 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1660 on: May 21, 2010, 11:59:55 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/23145771/index.html

Steve Brown - former FBI client of Crystal Sheffield who claims to have broke case back on about the 2nd week of April.

Worth watching again, jmo.

looking for corroborating evidence from "Eyewitness Testimony"

Good Morning fcl, nrcg, and all!

Good Morning!  This case is giving me fits!  I hope we have justice soon for Haleigh. 

We should start hearing soundbits tonight per Simon.
Well I have decided to console myself with the thought that sweet little HaLeigh is in the safe arms of her Maker. And if the perps, and the cover up aides want to sit and stew behind bars, until the truth comes to light then so be it.

HaLeigh is in a better place.

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: May 21, 2010, 01:29:52 PM »

Steve Brown - former FBI client of Crystal Sheffield who claims to have broke case back on about the 2nd week of April.

Good Morning!  This case is giving me fits!  I hope we have justice soon for Haleigh. 

Well I have decided to console myself with the thought that sweet little HaLeigh is in the safe arms of her Maker. And if the perps, and the cover up aides want to sit and stew behind bars, until the truth comes to light then so be it.

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: May 21, 2010, 01:36:17 PM »

Truer words can not be spoken.  I have hope that Haleigh will have justice in the end.   Especially with Ron's plea deal on the table.  If Hardy has proof he's not gonna sit and let Ron get just 15 yrs.  Just a feeling I have about Sheriff Hardy and JMO.  They are all in a pressure cooker right now. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: May 21, 2010, 01:38:15 PM »

Posted on May 20th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 291 timesWe need someone in the St Augustine area of Florida to help us on Friday morning, there are a number of DVD’s being released concerning the Haleigh Cummings case. If you live in the St Augustine area, have high speed Internet, and the ability to pick up some discs at 9am Friday, please give Jan a shout Jannyo@gmail.com. You will also need $30 of hard cash on you, that we will reimburse you out of our own pockets, Jan and I make absolutely $zero from Blogger News. You will also have our gratitude, and of course a mention on Sundays program.

It is my guess that these 6 discs are recordings made at the time of the river search. They could be most revealing.

Our regular courier is not available, I am sure that CNN will have their folks out there at 9am, and there will be some ’sound bites’ tomorrow night. We prefer to publish the ‘whole meal deal’. We don’t go with ’sound bites’, we like to give everyone the whole story.

If you can help us, we would appreciate it.

Good Afternoon All,
We will have a total of 6 disks available tomorrow after 0900 regarding Cummings-Croslin recordings. There are 5 DVD’s and 1 CD. The cost is still $5.00 per copy and can be retrieved at our Courtesy Desk in the main lobby.

Contact Jan if you can help us in the quest to unravel the story of what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/124588

SatsumaLegacy

It has come to my attn. that there are tapes available to be picked up at 9 tomorrow. What I need to know is WHERE? I got courtesy desk...

SatsumaLegacy

Thanks Badme... I did indeed contact Jan at the email addy...have heard nothing so far. I just need to know what courtesy desk in St. Johns 45 minutes ago via web

As of Unread  Today, 12:13 PM

GER has the tapes and they will be uploaded as soon as possible!!!

GER ROCKS!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5208194&postcount=3

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: May 21, 2010, 01:45:03 PM »

Posted on May 20th, 2010 by Simon Barrett in crimeRead 291 timesWe need someone in the St Augustine area of Florida to help us on Friday morning, there are a number of DVD’s being released concerning the Haleigh Cummings case. If you live in the St Augustine area, have high speed Internet, and the ability to pick up some discs at 9am Friday, please give Jan a shout Jannyo@gmail.com. You will also need $30 of hard cash on you, that we will reimburse you out of our own pockets, Jan and I make absolutely $zero from Blogger News. You will also have our gratitude, and of course a mention on Sundays program.

It is my guess that these 6 discs are recordings made at the time of the river search. They could be most revealing.

Our regular courier is not available, I am sure that CNN will have their folks out there at 9am, and there will be some ’sound bites’ tomorrow night. We prefer to publish the ‘whole meal deal’. We don’t go with ’sound bites’, we like to give everyone the whole story.

Good Afternoon All,
We will have a total of 6 disks available tomorrow after 0900 regarding Cummings-Croslin recordings. There are 5 DVD’s and 1 CD. The cost is still $5.00 per copy and can be retrieved at our Courtesy Desk in the main lobby.

Contact Jan if you can help us in the quest to unravel the story of what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

Simon Barrett

SatsumaLegacy

It has come to my attn. that there are tapes available to be picked up at 9 tomorrow. What I need to know is WHERE? I got courtesy desk...

SatsumaLegacy

Thanks Badme... I did indeed contact Jan at the email addy...have heard nothing so far. I just need to know what courtesy desk in St. Johns 45 minutes ago via web

GER ROCKS!

I'm out of snacks. Will have to make a run to the grocers and get snacks in order to sit and listen to these tapes whenever they are posted.   

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: May 21, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »

Good Afternoon All,

Simon Barrett

SatsumaLegacy

SatsumaLegacy

GER ROCKS!

Heart you may need

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1666 on: May 21, 2010, 02:21:27 PM »

Thanks Heart, I have plenty of snacks, too bad I can't give you any 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: May 21, 2010, 03:01:52 PM »

Good Afternoon All,

Simon Barrett

SatsumaLegacy

SatsumaLegacy

GER ROCKS!

Heart you may need

Thanks mymonkey!  However its a good thing that I don't drink.  I would be a pure alcoholic by the time this case is solved. 

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: May 21, 2010, 03:16:20 PM »

Question that I am wondering about, and perhaps others...

How is it known that Tommy's mailbox was the locking kind?   

I don't remember reading about that.  Sure seems that it would be a bit harder for someone (Ron or anyone else) to drop by and slip Alister into a mailbox like that.  IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: May 21, 2010, 03:19:46 PM »

I don't remember reading about that.  Sure seems that it would be a bit harder for someone (Ron or anyone else) to drop by and slip Alister into a mailbox like that.  IMO.

That is a good question, I don't remember that either. Maybe if we could look at a picture of the mailbox again, that might help.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: May 21, 2010, 03:26:23 PM »

it's in a video.  I'll see if I can find it.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: May 21, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »

Rosie ~ guess I wasn't paying much attention at that time to what the mailbox looked like or what kind it is.  On twitter it's been mentioned that Ger has pics of the mailbox, but I have no clue where to begin to look for those. 

FCL ~ thanks for looking for that video!  I gotta learn to be more detail-oriented if I wanna play with the big-monkey sleuthers.     

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: May 21, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »

Rosie ~ guess I wasn't paying much attention at that time to what the mailbox looked like or what kind it is.  On twitter it's been mentioned that Ger has pics of the mailbox, but I have no clue where to begin to look for those. 

FCL ~ thanks for looking for that video!  I gotta learn to be more detail-oriented if I wanna play with the big-monkey sleuthers.     

Me too, I can't find anything  It seems to me the mailbox didn't have a lock, but if it did maybe it wasn't locked.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 21, 2010, 03:47:26 PM »

Me too, I can't find anything  It seems to me the mailbox didn't have a lock, but if it did maybe it wasn't locked.

The only kind of locked mailbox I've seen is the kind where ya open the door with a key, and the only way to shut the dang door is to lock it shut.  Those were the type for an apt. tho, not a stand-alone mailbox.  Now I'm wondering what kind of mailbox Tommy had, the stand-alone kind.. or that new-fangled community kind that groups mailboxes together and has a keyed lock. 

I probably shouldn't start asking one question.. cuz that often turns into more.   

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1674 on: May 21, 2010, 03:49:42 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95619

Down near bottom are pics of mailbox at 116 Tyler St.

Hi everyone, I am traveling but trying to keep up.

God bless HaLeigh

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: May 21, 2010, 03:49:51 PM »

The only kind of locked mailbox I've seen is the kind where ya open the door with a key, and the only way to shut the dang door is to lock it shut.  Those were the type for an apt. tho, not a stand-alone mailbox.  Now I'm wondering what kind of mailbox Tommy had, the stand-alone kind.. or that new-fangled community kind that groups mailboxes together and has a keyed lock. 

I probably shouldn't start asking one question.. cuz that often turns into more.   

In my head, I picture the mailbox standing alone down the driveway from the mobile home. We have a group mailbox here, with a key, but I sure miss the regular kind of mailbox that we had growing up.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: May 21, 2010, 03:54:13 PM »

1052   Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 -  on: September 20, 2009, 12:29:22 PM 
Reposting from last night.

Questions about ratgate.  I've always wondered who has a key to this mailbox and was it locked?  It just struck me as odd that the mailbox had a key lock on it.   I wondered why the mailman put the mail thru the slit unless it was locked?  Just strange and alot of work imo.  It also does not appear they finger printed the mailbox because we know these people don't wipe the dust off after being printed.  Remember the kitchen light switch.   Maybe just another piece of staged bs to me.  jm thoughts on ratgate.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/20375786/index.html
Reply Quote 

Now if the link works this is my post from back in sept 2009 about my thoughts on ratgate and why I question it...hmmm let me look at it again today and see if I feel the same.  JMO.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: May 21, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »

Anyway probably just me but I think both Ron and Tommy are FOS on this story.  They all lie that's my story and I am sticking to it.  lol!

Interesting that Tommy used those words again "He's got to pay for this"  he used those words recently when referring to JO on the phone with GFH.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: May 21, 2010, 04:04:51 PM »

Good Afternoon All,

Simon Barrett

SatsumaLegacy

SatsumaLegacy

GER ROCKS!

Heart you may need

Thanks mymonkey!  However its a good thing that I don't drink.  I would be a pure alcoholic by the time this case is solved. 

LOL well enjoy your snacks

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1679 on: May 21, 2010, 04:17:28 PM »

1052   Missing Persons - High Profile / Missing Persons - High Profile - Archives / Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #21 9/16/09 -  on: September 20, 2009, 12:29:22 PM 
Reposting from last night.

Questions about ratgate.  I've always wondered who has a key to this mailbox and was it locked?  It just struck me as odd that the mailbox had a key lock on it.   I wondered why the mailman put the mail thru the slit unless it was locked?  Just strange and alot of work imo.  It also does not appear they finger printed the mailbox because we know these people don't wipe the dust off after being printed.  Remember the kitchen light switch.   Maybe just another piece of staged bs to me.  jm thoughts on ratgate.

http://www.news4jax.com/video/20375786/index.html
Reply Quote 

Now if the link works this is my post from back in sept 2009 about my thoughts on ratgate and why I question it...hmmm let me look at it again today and see if I feel the same.  JMO.

Thanks for finding this video! 

Ok, the mailbox is the stand alone type, and it does have a key lock on it.  However..... as Tommy showed on the video, the door can be be opened and closed without using a key.  It can also be unlocked opened and locked closed using a key.  Tommy just walked out to the mailbox and it was unlocked, he pulled the door open and closed it, didn't use a key. 

He said in the video that the mailman puts the mail thru a little slit in the door.  Which sounds very odd to me, I thought mailmen just had a passkey to open the doors for the mail.  The mailbox has a red flag thing you put up when there's mail to be taken by the mailman, wonder how the mailman gets that out if s/he doesn't have a passkey?  Oh well, not that it matters.  lol 

It's interesting to me is all.  And good to see the video, cuz that does show that altho the mailbox has a keyed lock, *it can be* left unlocked with the door still able to be opened and closed.  So if they had left it unlocked, someone (Ron or anyone else) could have placed Alister inside.  Yep.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.