May 31, 2024, 08:05:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 387029 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1880 on: May 23, 2010, 01:41:06 PM »

I remember seeing the posting about a cousin being with GGM Sykes when she went to drop the laundry off. Eliza ? a nurse ? A name something like that, but I do not remember the name coming up on any of the interviews.
Hank sounds like a man who has given up. He feels shame that isn't his. I don't know what anyone could do for him either. Any help for him would go into Lisa's addiction. There is just too much wrong in his life that is unfixable. Misty and Tommy are digging his grave, bit by bit.   
I know, and there is a part of me that feels his pain, and do feel sorry. I don't think Hank Sr will be around for a whole lot longer, all this has taken a toll on his health.

ITA, and I do worry about him because he truly seems to love his kids and is pizzed they won't come completely clean.......I can't imagine being broke, having your kids in jail, not being able to find a job (and I'm sure since they aren't able to leave the county that there prolly no one that would give him or Lisa a job due to all the media hype surrounding their family", living in a one room half-way house and bascially feeling everything in your life is a disaster and looks like it will be that way for a while), I worry about him committing suicide to be honset. Granted he hasn't been any type of decent role model in his kids life, but I do have compassion for him to some degree..........I MUST be crazy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1881 on: May 23, 2010, 01:44:22 PM »

Man…this is sad.  Tommy’s like a Johnny-one-note about his “stuff”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105240&page=18

Transcript Phone Call 15 - Tommy and Hank Sr. (Tommy's Worried about his Stuff)
This is a transcript of call #15 between Tommy and Hank Sr. In this one, Tommy's worried about Lindsay hanging onto his stuff, and trying to see Austin.

*****TRANSCRIPTION**************

Hank: What’s up, Bubba?
Tommy: Hey…did you talk…did y’all talk…did you talk to her?
Hank: Yeah, she said she’s told them everything she knows and she’s telling the truth, and whatever. So, I don’t know what’s going to happen. Her lawyer doesn’t seem to think she’s telling everything. I don’t know.
Tommy: I don’t know.
Hank: Some say that she (inaudible). I don’t know.
Tommy: What?
Hank: Some think…seem to think that Haleigh OD’d. And you and Joe were supposed to have went down there and helped…
Tommy: They’re out of their minds. They’re f*cking crazy as f*ck.
Hank: Well the sh*t she’s telling me sounds crazy as f*ck too…the sh*t that you said; supposedly said.
Tommy coughs.
Hank: You guys are going to end up…if you guys ain’t telling the truth, you guys are going to end up f*cking being f*cked up.
Tommy: Yeah…Imma be alright. I ain’t did sh*t wrong, so…
(pause)
Hank: Well, that’s what she’s been telling me too…and then her lawyer tells me something else.
Tommy: I don’t know. I don’t know, man.
(Lisa gets on phone) Lisa: Hey.
Tommy: Yeah?
Lisa: Misty said something about you told them she was sitting on the couch with you…that…
Tommy: I can’t talk about nothing, okay?
(Lisa Groans – Hank gets back on phone.)
Hank: This is some crazy sh*t, man. I can’t believe you guys got yourselves in this f*cking mess.
(Lisa in BG): I can’t either. I can’t deal with this sh*t no more.
Tommy: I know
Hank: I love you.
Tommy: I love you too. (Big Pause) I need to talk to my brother, damnit.
Hank: I was…I was trying to talk to him when you called in. But you guys need to be…whatever it is you guys need to be telling the f*cking truth…(Tommy interrupts – inaudible)
Tommy: I am. I am.
Hank: Misty’s going to end up doing the rest of her life in f*cking prison.
Tommy: No, she ain’t.
Hank: Yeah, they don’t believe what she’s telling them.
Hank: Well you guys’ stories are not matching up, the way I understand it.
Tommy: I don’t know. What did Tim have to say?
Hank: I didn’t get to…I was talking to Chelsea…Timmy was outside, and then you beeped in. She was on her way out there. And then Misty tried to call and I didn’t accept the charges because she’s done called…you know, twice…and f*ck, I gotta save some minutes.
Timmy: Yeah. You should’ve asked her what’s up with Lindsay, man. I’m sure she’s probably talked to her.
Hank: Who, Nanny? Or Chelsea?

Tommy: Chelsea.
Hank: I didn’t have time before you beeped in. (sigh) I don’t know. I just wish you guys could get out of there.
Tommy: I am. Imma be alright regardless. I hope Misty is.
Hank: I want to believe you. You keep telling me you’re going to be alright…you’re going to be alright and then something else comes up and I don’t…f*ck, you got me f*cking worried again. I can’t handle losing you guys to prison or whatever.
Tommy: Maybe for a little while, but not very long for me. I don’t know about Misty. (Big Pause) I don’t know.
Hank: I don’t know either.
Tommy: I was glad to see her yesterday. I got to ride with her in the car and smoke cigarettes with her and all that sh*t.
Hank: Yeah, she told me. Her lawyer said he didn’t get out of there until eleven o’clock last night.
Tommy: Yeah.
Hank: He can’t…uh…devote all his time to Misty Croslin because he doesn’t think she’s telling the truth.
Tommy: Yep…I don’t know.
Hank: Well Misty says she’s willing to take another lie detector test because she’s telling the truth, but I don’t know. I don’t understand her man.
Tommy: Them things aint’ worth a sh*t anyway.
Hank: Huh?
Tommy: Them things ain’t worth a sh*t.
Hank: (inaudible)…who knows…I don’t give a f*ck. I know I’d (inaudible) one.
Tommy: yep.
Hank: And I know that Joe did say that he…when I was up there, he told me that uh…he said he was going to smash Misty’s face in for her implicating him…and I said you aint going to do ****, and he pulled out a 38 and said yeah I am and I said whatever, Joe. So I don’t know what that meant.
Hank: (inaudible) that one boy from Michigan…trapped up there with him.
Tommy: yeah. So, can uh…Tim’s other phone ain’t working still then, huh? He ain’t got the number switched over still?
Hank: Nope. He’s having problems…now he’s gotta go to Boost…to get some number uh…to Boost Mobile to get some number so they can transfer it or some sh*t, I don’t know.
Tommy: Man.
Hank: Probably just going to have to wait until he gets some money up to go pay (inaudible)
Tommy: Yeah.
Hank: So, I’ll find out…I mean, I don’t know how many phone calls we’re going to have left.
Tommy: I hear ya.
Hank: I was at least trying to make it last until Wednesday.
Tommy: yeah.
Hank: Cause I need to talk to you guys every day but…
Tommy: Yeah…
Hank: I’m getting tired of having to f*cking…thinking things are going to be alright and then…somebody’s lawyer calls and says that this and that and that and this and…I don’t f*cking know anymore. I’m going to church; praying and praying and…(sigh) I just don’t feel like he’s answering my prayers.
Tommy: I tried to call y’all last night and you wouldn’t answer and I tried to call Tim’s f*cking number and he wouldn’t answer.
Hank: I was probably at church.
Tommy: I was using (talking over Hank) my lawyer’s phone.
Hank: Tim was probably coming back from Nancy Grace or in Nancy Grace…what time did you try to call us?
Tommy: I don’t know…maybe ten.
Hank: Ten o’clock? No, I was…we was laying here.
Tommy: I tried to call you. My lawyer called and left y’all a message.
Hank: (inaudible – talking at the same time Tommy was.)
Tommy: you got a message on your phone from my lawyer right now.
Hank: Ten o’clock I was sitting here watching tv. Your mom was on the phone drunk…f*cking acting silly; crying and being silly.
Tommy: Yeah, well uh…call my lawyer and tell him what (inaudible) said…about Misty.
Hank: (sigh)
Tommy: You hear me?
Hank: Yeah, I will. I don’t want to get either one of you guys in trouble…
Tommy: I aint going to be in trouble. I ain’t did nothing wrong. Don’t worry about that.
Hank: well, you promised me before you didn’t…
Tommy: That’s it. Just think about that.
Hank: Yeah, well…I’ve been thinking about that. You guys are going to keep on and you ain’t going to have a father to come home to. (pause) I can’t handle my kids being f*cking…I can’t see it.
Tommy: Right now, I don’t know if I got anywhere to come home to any d*mn way. (sigh). I don’t know what I’m going to do.
Hank: Hopefully I can find something. You ain’t going to be able to live in this state anyways if you get out.
Tommy: I have to…****, I’m staying where my kids are. Regardless.
Hank: You’re not going to have…no kind of nothing here, I guarantee you that. You’re trashed here. Regardless.
Tommy: well, I ain’t leaving my kids. There ain’t no way.
Hank: I don’t want you to either, but…I’m just trying to tell you. You’re never going to find a job in this f*cking state or nothing. Here pretty soon, we’re going to be f*cking streetless. (?)
Tommy: Y’all need to keep trying to call Lindsay and telling her not to get rid of my sh*t. If she’s been doing what people are saying she’s going to do. She’s acting like she is. You hear me?
Hank: Yeah. Tommy…dude…I tried calling her. We called her last night and left a message asking if we could talk to the kids…we wanted to talk to the kids…and she won’t return the calls and when we call her, the phone just rings and rings and rings and goes to voice mail. She…she aint talking to us. Grandpa probably told her ‘well I’m not going to help you if you talk to any of the Croslins,’ but she got a new car and that’s who got her the car, was Grandpa.
Tommy: I know.
Hank: Well, how’d you know she got a new car?
Tommy: F*cking Jason told me.
Hank: Jason____?
Tommy: yep…said a brand new one.
Hank: A brand new one.
Tommy: mmm.
Hank: that’s why she’s not going to have anything to do with us because Grandpa won’t pay for the car if she has anything to do with us, I guarantee it.
Lisa in BG: Leonard paid for it?
Hank: Leonard didn’t buy it for her.
Tommy: Oh well. Oh well. Let her get over it.
Hank: you guys need to f*cking get over all this bullsh*t.
Tommy: yep.
Hank: the lawyer said they don’t have enough evidence to arrest you.
Tommy: Well, I can’t help them out no more, so…that’s all I got.
Hank: But Misty don’t…they think Misty’s holding back and whatever…she doesn’t tell…the evidence they have. Something about the evidence they have…it’s not adding up…
Tommy: What the f*ck are they supposed to have?
Hank: I don’t know, Tommy. He won’t tell me. That’s what her lawyer said. He’s about to walk out on her, though. She’s about to be f*cked.
Tommy: She’ll be alright. Just keep leaving messages on Lindsay’s phone and tell her not to throw all my f*cking sh*t out – that’s all I got…my f*cking ID and my wallet.
Hank: I will Tommy.
Tommy: Tell Chelsea and Kim to tell her that sh*t too, f*ck.
Hank: I will tell them.
Tommy: Tell her I’m not going to be in here forever. I’m going to get out. And I’m going to see my kids. That’s what they need to tell her so…if we’re not going to be together, we’re going to have to be reasonable for our children. She can’t keep them from me no matter what. So. It might make it hard on me but it don’t matter. I’m going to take care of my kids. I’ll pay my sh*t.
Hank: I love you Bubba.
Tommy: I guarantee you if I have to go to prison for f*cking a couple years for this drug case, I’m going to come out f*cking knowing how to drive a semi. I’m going to study a CDL book or something. Get my GED.
Lisa in BG: That’s what you need to do.
Tommy: that will happen.
Lisa: They won’t bring you a book in there to study?
Tommy: hell no.
Lisa: They brought Misty some.
Tommy: they won’t do sh*t.
Lisa: hmmm
Tommy: oh well y’all. Just tell Tim and Chelsea to find out what’s up. Keep talking to Lindsay…tell them to get ahold of her man. I need to find out what she’s going to do. I want my sh*t, man. I can’t lose all my sh*t. Tell her to hold on to it for me, f*ck.
Hank: I know I need to get out there and get my (inaudible.)
Tommy: And I don’t want y’all to get my sh*t, and something happens and y’all aint got nowhere to stay and all my sh*t gets lost.
Hank: I know. It’s probably going to boil down to that eventually.
Tommy: Just tell her to hold on to my sh*t. Don’t get rid of it. I mean, she don’t want to be with me oh well. F*ck it. I’ll get over it.
Hank: We’re going to have to go to a new state or…f*cking find…hopefully we can find us some work…so…soon as they let your mom leave this county, we’re going to go to St. Augustine or Daytona…wherever…try to find us some work but for right now they won’t let your mom leave. Until she gets this other bullsh*t taken care of.
Tommy: Just make sure y’all talk to Tim and them and see what’s up. I’m sure they’ve talked to her. Her and Chelsea talk all the f*cking time.
Hank: The way I understand it, is she…the last couple days they’ve been calling her and she aint been answering the calls. I’m trying to tell you that’s more than likely what’s happening. Grandpa says if he finds out she’s having anything to do with any of us, he aint going to help her with the car. More than likely, I guarantee it.
Tommy: She’s still talking to Tim and Chelsea, I guarantee it.
Hank: Well, I’m just telling you what I know. Is like yesterday they said that she called…Chelsea called and left it on the voicemail that she was going on Nancy Grace and Lindsay called back and said don’t go on there talking about me and..she had to go and supposedly she was going to call her back and she never called her back and Chelsea tried to call her back and it went straight to voicemail just like every time we try to call…it rings for a few little bit and then goes to voicemail.
Tommy: Well y’all can block your number too, you know that right?
Hank: huh?
Tommy: you can cover your number up. Push *67 and then dial the number.
Hank: *67?
Tommy: Yeah, it’ll go to a dial tone. And then just dial the number. *67 blocks your number.
Hank: Well, we will try it.
Lisa in BG: I love you.
****ONE MINUTE WARNING****
Tommy: I love y’all too
Hank: It let us talk for sixteen minutes.
Tommy: and uh…just tell Tim and Chelsea to tell her not to get rid of my **** that’s all I have. And I do love her.
Hank: We will, Bubba. Y’all just make sure y’all are telling the truth.
Tommy: I am man, I’m telling everything I can think of.
Hank: Well, sixteen minutes and three seconds.
Tommy: Well, I love you. I wish she’d let y’all f*cking bring Austin to come see me but I’m sure she’s not going to do that sh*t. Bullsh*t.
Hank: Maybe we can but I don’t think they’re going to let me take Austin in there either.
Tommy: Yeah, they will as long as she gives you permission.
Hank: When I had Misty…Austin over there by Misty that one time, that one guard come over there and told me that he had to go back over there by Lindsay because I wasn’t his legal guardian.
Tommy: If she gives him permission I’m sure y’all can do it. _________ had his mom bring his kids up here all the time.
Hank: Well we’re going to try, as soon as we get money.
**End of Call**

I'm beginning to think anything that they deny so strongly has the greatest nugget of truth, so I'm wondering again about the OD theory and I also look for who hasn't been tossed under the bus .....Ron and Timmy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: May 23, 2010, 01:47:27 PM »

I still firmly believe it was an OD, but then I'm losing my mind with all this anyway. I just can't help but feel sorry for young people that have thrown their lives away like this, I know you have a choice and all, but..... I still feel bad.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: May 23, 2010, 01:48:05 PM »

I don't think anyone is crazy for feeling some empathy for Hank.
No matter what he does from now on, they have pulled him down where he looks into the future and sees more of the same. He didn't do anything to Haleigh. He can't force Lisa to stop doing drugs. He can't help Tommy or Misty. The people he loves have screwed his life. And, he might have helped in having his life go down the drain, but I can't think of a thing he could do to save himself or anyone. He has grandchildren he loves and he can't see Tommy's kids and he doesn't see Timmy's kids because they are far away. I see Hank in a sympatheic light because he seems the most human of all of these characters and I think he has a good soul. He made some very bad choices in life, but I don't believe he deserves to suffer forever.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: May 23, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »

I think that Hank, Sr. is in bad shape...mentally.  It's scary that he keeps saying he's not going to make it.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1885 on: May 23, 2010, 01:50:52 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105240&page=13

Hank and Misty Tape 1

Talking about Lyndsy not wanting to see Misty and not wanting to brig Austin up to see her.

Hank: Lift up where i can see you
Misty: Let me get some more books and make myself higher

Misty just ate, cops haven't come and got her lately. She hadn't heard from her lawyer .....just killing time. HankSR: probably going to discontinue on your court date Misty: they have to offer something.

Hank telling Misty they are not going to be lenient with you until you tell the truth. Misty say's she knows. Hank talking about how bad the place is where he lives, all he does is lay in the room, Lisa C put apps in for jobs, they think no-one will hire her. She is a felon. Hank SR said Lisa can't read or write either.
Hank SR: we heard something today I just can't tell you over the phone, you know what it is though.
Misty: from who?
Hank: Just through the grapevine and it isn't good for you.
Misty: from who anyone important?
Hank yeah....and whatever you know you need to tell.
Misty: I have, its not my fault they don't listen
Hank: I think your brother took the LD and passed it..
Misty: thats good!....I never said he did anything
Hank: Art Harris is spo's to be having some Letter that you sent out...that family gave him, but I know no family member gave it to him.
Misty: what letter? who gave him the letter? He ain't got no letter.
HankSR: they got it from the cops
Misty: well I ain't hiding nothing.
Hank: I want all this stuff to get over with.
Misty: I was told that if the LD test comes back inconclusive....it doesn't mean I failed, it only means I was too nervous to answer
Hank: well, they aren't accurate, but sometimes they do work, but I don't trust them. I don't think anyone should take one.
Misty: you are nervous either way you look at it, I took so many all have come back different. Ridiculous.
Hank: I wish this would get over with
Misty: me too, now we need to get the other one down here.(??)
Hank: I love you Misty: I just want to come home, but my bond is so high.
Hank: I don't know sissy. if things don't shape up for us we will be behind there too. Hank talks about his charges. Doctor shopping and not be able to get a job. All he knows is drywall, he can't read. My whole world is F'ed up, I now it's going to stay like that for a long time. and you are part of my world. i want the best for you.
Misty: its hard just setting here. I keep be doing the same thing at home, talking about how sitting around isn't punishment, She wants to work, do something to be punished.
Hank: only you can help yourself now Misty, you are on your own, all we can do is love ya, no matter what.
Misty: what do you mean....are you guys leaving( Misty cries)
Hank: not right now, I don't want to leave you but I am prolly gonna have to eventually, i don't know what to do. We have to find out what happened to Haleigh.
Misty: Crying,....people don't understand, if i knew I would tell, there is nothing else I can tell. I never said my brother did anything. I never once said that!
Hank: I just want us all home and together. misty: me too, I don't even like looking outside, it makes me depressed. Hank: me either.

Misty talking about going out for rec, hank knows what she is talking about. Some girl is lying on Misty and saying that Misty is telling her stuff, and making up stories about stuff. hank say's don't worry about her. Misty said she doesn't talk to anyone.( some girl from prison that was in PCJ)

Misty: want to see Austin, when do they leave? Hank SR: Saturday, Lyndsy is stressing, she has an interview on the 5th for a job and the van is breaking down, she don't know how she will get back and forth.
Misty: I read my bible, I have 2 I read them both and I know God is going to answer prayers, he answered the prayer about your car, he got it back. God won't give us more than we can handle. She is saying that God put her behind bars for a reason. A lot of people want to hurt her but no-one can hurt her in there. But she wants to go home and start over. Talking about trying to go back to Michigan. She wants to leave Florida.
Hank: I tried to tell you a long time ago.
Mist: I wish I would have stayed in TEnn. Hank: I know I told you to stay. I don't see no end of the tunnel, Misty: yes it is....it's not going to be like this man I am telling you. Hank crying: i want my family back! Misty: me too dad don't cry! I don't know why they won't let me see Tommy.
HankSR: he is prolly mad at you, for bringing his name up.
Misty: the cops say more that was even said they try to put a lot of things in people's mouth. Hank: I know sissy, just don't be holding nothing back, get it out there tell the truth! Misty: there is nothing else I don't know, If I knew they would have known a long time ago. I am so tired of them putting things on me. (crying) I didn't do anything wrong. They are making me out to be a horrible person, i always had a heart, but I got screwed over all the time. Ronald just used me
Hank: i tried to tell you that
Misty: he used me for a sitter, his family was tired of babysitting and that is the only reason they wanted me around. then when Haleigh came up missing that is when they wanted me to live. they want to say since i came in there has been drama.....no, Ronald made the drama, he was always shooting up in his arms and always trying to kill himself , well they need to look at him a little hard too, why was he trying to kill hisself, he did nothing but use me. But, nobody looks at him, he is sweet and innocent, he didn't do nothing wrong.
Hank SR: there is tales that he snuck out of there that night.
Misty: how come he didn't answer the phone that night I called and called and he didn't answer the phone. and then as soon as I open the door he is there. he talks like he was a dealer back i the day, talk about a black guy coming back to get Rc,
Misty" I didn't do nothing, i don't know, in my mind people keep saying this person that person......then you start to believe it and then I keep wanting to believe that it was that person, but i don't know for 100%
hank: that is why u shouldn't talk without your lawyer.
Misty: there was some girls talking about it back in the cell and they were talking and saying oh that's it and it just got my head thinking and wanting to believe that was it, that is all it was. I don't know anything people put things in my head that's all. I don't know what to believe.
Hank: they will figure it out, its going to come out.
Misty: but it's not fair, I don't know anything, and I shouldn't be in here!
HankSR: the cops want to do their job.
Misty: they need to get off me move on, I been telling them, i don't have the answer, I am not the key.
HankSR: I know baby, I just have to know for sure....I didn't believe all that other mess, but you can't be pointing fingers at someone if you don't know for sure. you made it worse on yourself for playing that game. It is just getting you in more trouble
Misty: the cops just pressuring me and saying yes you do know. I keep telling them I don't know. I am not a trouble maker. I told them everything i know but they think I am only 99% there, that I am still holding back, but why would I be volunteering stuff and going against my lawyer! Ronald put pressure on me , his family put pressure on me, I loved him but he used me. I do believe Crystal and Amber and everything they said about Rc.
Hank: Crystal is in rehab. Misty: good! I feel bad for her too.
Hank: Rc in love with his drugs and himself. Misty: that is exactly what he is Misty asking about Lyn....talk about visiting again on Thurs, talk about phone minutes. Please remember if you don't talk to me, i love you and I will always be here for you, it's just getting tough out here, for everyone.
Hank talking about paying fines, wonders if jailtime might be better, but they won't let them, they have them trapped there. He has medical problems that need to be taken care of...he needs surgery on back hip and knee. He just don't care anymore, he don't see daylight, he has no desire to do anything, he just worries, if something don't give it's going to kill him. he wants everyone to come home. But if you don't know you don't know. But i want the truth, I want the world to know the truth......Oh.....tape over.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: May 23, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »

No matter what he does from now on, they have pulled him down where he looks into the future and sees more of the same. He didn't do anything to Haleigh. He can't force Lisa to stop doing drugs. He can't help Tommy or Misty. The people he loves have screwed his life. And, he might have helped in having his life go down the drain, but I can't think of a thing he could do to save himself or anyone. He has grandchildren he loves and he can't see Tommy's kids and he doesn't see Timmy's kids because they are far away. I see Hank in a sympatheic light because he seems the most human of all of these characters and I think he has a good soul. He made some very bad choices in life, but I don't believe he deserves to suffer forever.   
You said it perfectly, thank-you, and he sure doesn't deserve to suffer forever.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1887 on: May 23, 2010, 01:54:23 PM »

Sorry for my double post......

I'm watching the audio of MC and her dad, very interesting that MC seems to state exactly what Crystal has from the beginning that Ron had nothing to do with his kids, I remember Crystal stating also he had little to do with them until she left him and then all of the sudden he filed for custody and had either GGMS, Amber or Misty care for them (as best they could anyway)   MC is saying that Ron told her they didn't really have a mother and states obviously the kids DID have a mom, but she was swayed by what Ron had told her   Also, whenever she (MC) tried to leave Ron would put a gun to his head (another story told by Crystal and Amber). WTF if you didn't really want to spend time with the kids and ditched them on a child only 11 yrs older than MC shows pure selfishness and the fact these kids were pawns to Ronald so he could constantly state "I have custody and what does that tell you, very few dads have custody" and "I was the better parent  and still am the better parent". Frankly if his mom and GGMS wouldn't watch them it would have been better to let Crystal have them than to leave them in the care of a child that didn't really want to care for them 24/7 and was doing drugs)

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: May 23, 2010, 01:58:15 PM »

Sorry for my double post......

I'm watching the audio of MC and her dad, very interesting that MC seems to state exactly what Crystal has from the beginning that Ron had nothing to do with his kids, I remember Crystal stating also he had little to do with them until she left him and then all of the sudden he filed for custody and had either GGMS, Amber or Misty care for them (as best they could anyway)   MC is saying that Ron told her they didn't really have a mother and states obviously the kids DID have a mom, but she was swayed by what Ron had told her   Also, whenever she (MC) tried to leave Ron would put a gun to his head (another story told by Crystal and Amber). WTF if you didn't really want to spend time with the kids and ditched them on a child only 11 yrs older than MC shows pure selfishness and the fact these kids were pawns to Ronald so he could constantly state "I have custody and what does that tell you, very few dads have custody" and "I was the better parent  and still am the better parent". Frankly if his mom and GGMS wouldn't watch them it would have been better to let Crystal have them than to leave them in the care of a child that didn't really want to care for them 24/7 and was doing drugs)
It was only a matter of time for Misty to turn the screws on Ron. Misty really does think that Ron loved her, reality stinks.....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: May 23, 2010, 02:00:53 PM »

I agree and the fact he has been pushing them non-stop to just tell the truth about what happened as opposed to GGMS warning Ron about snithces. I agree also that he is the most human of all these bums (granted that's not saying much), but I give him credit for that.........course the last time I stated this months ago I got slammed for it, but I go with my gut and my heart and I can ssee how distraught he is, yet he still pushes his kids to tell the truth no matter the circumstances.

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: May 23, 2010, 02:05:41 PM »

The Joe Story came to Misty in a dream…Joe’s attorney will have something to say about that.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105326

Post # 23

Okay, Im leaving a lot out, but mostly things that are common knowledge [second verse, same as the first]. Highlighting things that I found interesting. It can be pretty hard transcribing redunancy, but I did the best I could. 

<snip>

HC: I know if you really knew, you would tell.

MC: Yeah, I would.

HC: I know you would... we need to get you out and get you out of this da#& state. I dont give a sh#$ who it's on. If you know something,(tell on the motherf&$#@#)?

MC: I know- I would. There's just a lot of things like.. with the whole back door thing- ya know somebody had to have had a key. And Ive been thinkin a lot like lately. <I think it was you I was talking with earlier> about the whole Ronald thing. Like someobody had to have had a key- I didnt even have a key to the house. I gave my key back to Ronald when I left that week. Ya know what I mean? So I mean, there's no breaking and entering and all that stuff- it's just- I don't know.

HC: I wish we could find out.

MC: Me too.

HC: Someobody can't hold this in forever- theyre gonna have to talk about this or something.. it's gotta come out. I mean, that little innocent little child- I mean.. how could you just hold that in for the rest of your life? If she's dead, she deserves a decent burial. And if she's not, she needs to come home to her mama. Ronald should never have had those kids in the first place.

Hank's telling Misty she dug herself in deeper by putting out the letter, and that no one believes her.

MC: When I got here <mumbles> I went to sleep and I seen it. Im telling you, like it was a dream..and I seen that- it's what I seen- I'm tellin you.

HC: Everything you said is all the sh&$ we speculated in the beginning- you know.. every one of us thought it was Joe, maybe it could have been Joe, maybe it could have been Joe- but I don't even know if it could have been Joe. I don't know anymore.

<snip> Hank tells Misty she should listen to her lawyer.

MC: I know. But everything I done was for Ronald. Okay? Thats the reason I took all that stuff- cuz I loved him and I wanted to be with him (?) show him and make him and his family happy. So I went against my lawyer because that's what they wanted me to do.

Mistys crying about jail. They won't give her anything to do.  :

Someone has to come clean. Mistys been thinking:

MC: I was at home the whole night. I was sleeping. I dont know what happened- if I knew, they woulda knew that night. I just.. when I first got to jail, people were talking "that's what happened", "that's what happened".. I went to sleep, and that's what I seen, like it was a dream- I seen that.

HC: So, the cops didn't put you up with that?

MC: Nooo, dad. People in this place kept talking telling me 'that's what happened- and I know that's what happened', that's what they kept telling me. And like I went to sleep and I woke up and like it was a dream and I seen it. Ya know?

HC: Well, you shouldn't be writing stuff down if you don't know for a fact.. and saying stuff if you dont know for a fact- cuz it's just not helping you. If it aint true, don't say it. If it's true, you say it.

<snip>

Hank says every time 'he' (dont know who he is) calls Timmy & Chelsea about anything it seems like it ends up out there in the world. Misty hasn't been talking to them either. She's talked to her brother but hasn't talked to Chelsea in a while. Ever since Linds has had something up her azz, her & Chelsea haven't been talking.
Hank says Lindsy's just mad because Misty brought Tommys name into it, and Hank is mad, too. He knows Tommy didn't do anything like that. He doesn't doubt Joe had something to do with it, but he doesn't even think Joe did anymore.

MC: She knows and she shouldn't have said that but it was like a dream and she seen it when she was sleeping. She woke up & she started crying & everything <cries>.
<Snip>

Misty just wanted to be a mother to those kids because Ron convinced her they didn't have a mom. Misty left Ron so many times and every time she would leave he would threaten suicide [put a gun to his head]. But Misty loved the kids so much.

MC: And when they'd send Haleigh into Lindsys house, Granny & them- when I didn't wanna come back, they'd bring Haleigh in there and have Haleigh tell me "Please come home, Misty". Yanno, all that stuff but.. they don't even look at that sh&%.

<snip>

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1891 on: May 23, 2010, 02:05:43 PM »

Kay_Gram,

I feel sad for what he is doing to himself. Kinda like a dang it sucks to be you type thing.

BUT... if he would just stop pandering to those rotten kids of his, and grow a set... his life would start getting back on the right track. You have to know when to love someone and hug them... and when to love them enough to smack em in the face with a 2 x 4. ( not literally of course, but as close as you can get)

Don`t call those kids - tell em you love them enough to let them learn a good lesson.

Follow through. Get a job. BOOM! Hank Sr. would be amazed at the improvement even
just after a few short weeks. He could get a job if he tried hard enough. I just know it.
Something. Anything.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1892 on: May 23, 2010, 02:07:29 PM »

I meant Kat_Gram... you know I would never diss you Kat!

Sorry.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: May 23, 2010, 02:26:43 PM »

Thanks Puzzler 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: May 23, 2010, 02:41:54 PM »

When Hank talks to Misty and Tommy, he has their best interests at heart. And Haleighs.
They don't seem to be hearing what he is saying. They want phone minutes, they want their belongings that Lindsay has. They want Hank to be the go between  for something that is important to them. Hank is drinking heavy from the well of despair and these clowns want stuff from him.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: May 23, 2010, 02:41:59 PM »

Misty and Tommy are like two endless volcanoes of bubbling bull carp...

They just need to sentence them, silence them, and get rid of them in the pokey.

As the years drag on with no hope... they`ll carry a new tune one day.

It`s gonna be a while. Pull up a chair and fix yourself a good coffee!

------------------
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: May 23, 2010, 02:43:59 PM »

Misty and Tommy are like two endless volcanoes of bubbling bull carp...

They just need to sentence them, silence them, and get rid of them in the pokey.

As the years drag on with no hope... they`ll carry a new tune one day.

It`s gonna be a while. Pull up a chair and fix yourself a good coffee!
Pots and pots of coffee 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: May 23, 2010, 02:53:09 PM »

I agree. Misty and Tommy's whining / blaming shows me they are not at a point where they are going to come to any truth or perspcective about what they have done to other people.
A long 15 to 20 year stretch  might make the two of them see the light. Or not, it's up to them, isn't it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: May 23, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »

Misty reads?  I thought she couldn't?  Yet we hear her clearly reading a newspaper to Hank and even puzzeling thru a reading comprehension problem.

I am sick of all their lies.  I have zero sympathy for any of them.  They sit, they laugh, they breath and they suck.  JMO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: May 23, 2010, 03:12:58 PM »

Misty reads?  I thought she couldn't?  Yet we hear her clearly reading a newspaper to Hank and even puzzeling thru a reading comprehension problem.

I am sick of all their lies.  I have zero sympathy for any of them.  They sit, they laugh, they breath and they suck.  JMO.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Misty quit school in 6th grade (or after 6th grade), so she would be able to read. 

I recall reading recently that Misty's mother, Lisa, cannot read. (I believe Hank Sr. said that on one of the tapes just released.)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.