March 29, 2024, 04:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 383314 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 05:35:21 PM »

Lyndsy got Tommy's name tattooed on her foot.  Lindsy also talking about her spinning class. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 05:36:16 PM »

I haven't even listened to the tapes, just read the transcrpits and I sant to smack Tommy so hard his ears would fall of What a POS, all me me me, and if I were Lindsy I'd NEVER come back to visit nor send money or put paytel $$ on his account. She should run as fast and as far as she can from that freak of nature, and never look back.

Also, $3900.00 over 2 months with the additional expenses she has isn't even $500.00 a week I don't know how they could survive on that even if the freak wasn't in the pokey, diapers, gas, rent, car insurance, health ins (if they have any) car paymts, utility bills, groceries and I could go on and on......point being even $5000.00 a month could be just paying bills and putting tiny bit aside  he's biatching about less than $500.00 a week. What a turd 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 05:39:19 PM »

Tommy doesn't want Lindsy to get her tongue pierced, maybe when he comes home    You would think there are more important things to talk about, WTH.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 05:41:34 PM »

Tommy doesn't want Lindsy to get her tongue pierced, maybe when he comes home    You would think there are more important things to talk about, WTH.
You'd think, but there in lies the problem (not sure they have the capacity to form a rational thought).......what a jerk

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 05:45:25 PM »

I have little sympathy for Lindsy.     I think she is knows a lot more than she is telling.  She could have put a stop to all the drugs and illegal activities going on around her kids a LONG time ago but didn't.  Every time I see one of those jailhouse vids and her kids are there I want to cry.

Tommy and Lindsy both are selfish.  He didn't want her to spend that tax refund in case he could have put it on his bail and she wanted to get a piercing on her "hood", don't know if she did are not, he told her not to, but she did get a tat of Layla.  Tats and piercings cost money, if you don't know how your kids are going to eat next month, save every penny.

She is supposed to be the "smart" one out of that whole bunch, going to school for nursing and all, but I would not want her anywhere near me or one of my loved ones.

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 05:45:31 PM »

Lyndsy got Tommy's name tattooed on her foot.  Lindsy also talking about her spinning class. 

Tat on the foot?  Why even have a tatoo?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 05:49:09 PM »

I have little sympathy for Lindsy.     I think she is knows a lot more than she is telling.  She could have put a stop to all the drugs and illegal activities going on around her kids a LONG time ago but didn't.  Every time I see one of those jailhouse vids and her kids are there I want to cry.

Tommy and Lindsy both are selfish.  He didn't want her to spend that tax refund in case he could have put it on his bail and she wanted to get a piercing on her "hood", don't know if she did are not, he told her not to, but she did get a tat of Layla.  Tats and piercings cost money, if you don't know how your kids are going to eat next month, save every penny.

She is supposed to be the "smart" one out of that whole bunch, going to school for nursing and all, but I would not want her anywhere near me or one of my loved ones.

Isn't a "hood" piercing on your clitoris?  WTF?  Was it a vaginal piercing she wanted or a tongue piercing...I'm confused...
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 05:50:12 PM »

Love2read,

I understand where you are coming from and how you feel about LC.  I have known a few very inteligent woman who
who fell hook, line and sinker for a bad guy.

Some females are drawn to Rebel's. I know you may not be attacted to a Rebel Jerk 
and I wouldn't have any patience for one, but, there are a crap load of girls and woman who are drawn to a rebel guy
like the Moth to a flame.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Love2Read
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 05:50:49 PM »

Yes, that is what a hood piercing is. That is why Tommy did not want some guy to give her one while he was not there. 

May Zahra's Spirit shine forever.

Justice for Zahra.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »

I totally understand your sentiments. I stated a while ago that she subjected her kids to a life with domestic abuse, illegal drug abuse and other illegal activities involving stolen items. Why did it take her so long to see the light?

That this is NO way to raise a family?

I am just glad it appears she has seen the light and is making changes to bring her kids into a better atmosphere.

But I don't feel sorry for her either.

I just wish her and the kids the best.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2010, 06:02:37 PM »

Yes, that is what a hood piercing is. That is why Tommy did not want some guy to give her one while he was not there. 

The level of maturity here amazes me with these two...can the little guy in the background..(Austin) hear his  mom talk  about getting her man in the boat a life jacket...better known as a clitoris piercing  I have really become tired of this bunch...sorry for the rant...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 06:02:39 PM »

OMG I even got that confused 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2010, 06:03:10 PM »

Monkey Devil!  I hope it was a tattoo that will wash off ... like the little kids get!!!!  Lordy she doesn't need anymore reminders of that idiot. 

Judgeing by the way he is so CONTROLLING ... and ARGUMENTIVE .. this is probably the only money she has ever had since she became involved with this guy.  If she would only tell him that ... she pays for her liquid detergent and other needs and does not go shopping over at the neighbors.

I have to hand it to her.  Been with him about what 5 years, married about 2years and we see a few months of this relationship, can you just visualize what the other times were like.   Remember, her grandpa helped her get that MH ... it was not Mr. Controller ... that went out and found a place for them to live and paid for it.

His drugs have taken over ... to the tune of selling a child's video game.  Lordy!!!!  how low can you get!!!!

He speaks of HER going out and getting a JOB .... no mention if he gets out ... that HE WILL ALSO get a JOB.  I do believe that Lindsy has made the best choice most likely in her life so far and that was to file for the divorce.

His continued lying about what took place when HaLeigh disappeared .... how could she EVER TRUST A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH. 

She mentioned in one of the tapes some friends that she has now.  They are not into drugs.... and she is enjoying getting out with her children going to various places.  Don't these kid deserve more than what that controlling druggie of a father has done.   

I stand behind her all the way.  If LP or others are helping her get on her feet ... good for them. 

HopeForAll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2010, 06:14:26 PM »

If Tommy's kids are getting govt. assistance nobody is getting a tax return, it would go right to the govt.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2010, 06:18:00 PM »

If Tommy's kids are getting govt. assistance nobody is getting a tax return, it would go right to the govt.

I one of the jail tapes she mentioned filling out papers and needed information on Child Care Agencies and costs.  She may have been applying for some gov't assistance until she can get herself a full time job and get the children enrolled in daycare.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2010, 06:19:24 PM »

I do hope it was on the bottom, so she can step on him with each and every step for the rest of her life.

Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2010, 06:19:52 PM »

I totally agree with you.

I can't stomach listening to those tapes but now she has gotten her 'hood' pierced? *Shiver*...vomit. On the last tape that I listened to I heard her mention she had lost weight and she was getting 'smaller and tighter'. Could it be she has a new guy in her life?

I just hope if that's the case she hasn't latched on to another Neanderthal. My sympathy lies with her kids, NOT with her. Anyone who would sleep beside the likes of any one in the Croslin/Cummings clan isn't even considered as human in my book. And I am one of the most compassionate people you would ever meet.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »

I do hope it was on the bottom, so she can step on him with each and every step for the rest of her life.
We can hope. And this is all driving me nuts, spending money for nonsense when you have a husband in jail and three kids to take care of.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2010, 06:30:56 PM »

I totally understand your sentiments. I stated a while ago that she subjected her kids to a life with domestic abuse, illegal drug abuse and other illegal activities involving stolen items. Why did it take her so long to see the light?

That this is NO way to raise a family?

I am just glad it appears she has seen the light and is making changes to bring her kids into a better atmosphere.

But I don't feel sorry for her either.

I just wish her and the kids the best.

Lindsy IMO need to face the fact and grow up , gets some fire under her arse and she does needs to get a job. She can get tatoo's, piercing and going to the gym later , no lending money out ...not until she has the financial means.. The children come first and for most..  This is now in her hands and she must take responsibilty. There is no reason why she can't take the time to make sure the vehicle is safe and running. The dog is an expense that she can not afford now.The people she has moved in with her need to be booted out if they are not splitting the bills. It seems to me Tommy was the one who took care of the bills ,discipline the children and did some cleaning in the home.

Maybe thats why it didn't bother her when Tommy didn't go into work.. Lindsy had to know Tommy was doing drugs and she still stayed with him and what about the time when Tommy was asleep (drugged)in the vehicle waiting for the children at the bus stop and his arrest records. This isn't anything new to her.. I just don't think she is as innocent as she appears.  Going out a couple of times as she needs to with the children at this important time of her children's life.. Maybe making deals with LE and LP..Why go to Mass. when most likely they do drugs IMO. Where is Lindsy family?

I also I notice on the tapes always putting Tommy down, look at your hair, you need to shave, and a couple of other digs I just can't remember at this time and trying to me to get him jealous.. Doesn't Lindsy know what goes on in her home. Where was Tommy that evening? Don't get me wrong about Tommy as he is a drug user and not a good father figure.

I wish her and the children the best but she has issues too .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2010, 06:32:18 PM »

Lindsy has issues 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.