September 20, 2024, 03:52:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 395351 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #800 on: May 13, 2010, 03:48:23 PM »

If Ron is guilty and the Croslins know it, why have they not told what they know instead of implicating their
own cousin? 

Because Ron isn't guilty 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: May 13, 2010, 03:52:39 PM »

Doesn't he just look like the cat that swallowed the Canary?

My main question is why does the state need to bargain with him?

Seems to me the state has all the evidence they need to convict both Misty and Tommy on their drug trafficking charges.

Something is up ... and it is not just about the drug charges, methinks.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: May 13, 2010, 03:52:50 PM »

Is it the lighting or what?  Seems that the jumpsuit Tommy is wearing is a darker color than Ron's.   

I wish they'd make Casey wear her jumpsuit to court.  And her hands in shackles at the waist, along with her feet shackled.  Other inmates have to do that in their hearings and stuff. 

It's very satisfying to see them fully shackled in front of the judge, shuffling around! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: May 13, 2010, 03:55:24 PM »

Father of Haleigh Cummings Working on Plea Deal in Drug Case

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of Haleigh Cummings is trying to negotiate a deal to get him out of jail sooner rather than later.

Ronald Cummings was arrested in January, along with Misty Croslin, Cummings' ex-wife, and her brother Tommy, for drug trafficking.

Cummings faces five felony charges, all of which carry minimum mandatory sentences.

MORE: The Haleigh Cummings Case

Today, Cummings' attorney, after a pre-trial hearing with Cummings, said they were trying to negotiate a plea deal in exchange for testimony against the other defendants.

On the table in the deal, according to Terry Shoemaker, are the two "upper level" trafficking charges, each of which carries a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years.

By working with the three lesser charges, Shoemaker said he hopes Cummings would end up with a sentence of 15 to 30 years.

Shoemaker described Cummings as a "very realistic person" in explaining why he was willing to deal even though there is heavy evidence against him, including surveillance video of Cummings with drugs.

Shoemaker also clarified that the deal being worked out is in no way tied to the search for Cummings' daughter Haleigh, who has been missing since Feb. 2009 and is now presumed dead, according to Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

Failing the deal, Cummings is scheduled to go to trial July 19.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=155990&catid=3

BBM

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: May 13, 2010, 03:56:26 PM »

If Ron is guilty and the Croslins know it, why have they not told what they know instead of implicating their
own cousin? 

Because Ron isn't guilty 

None of them ever are.........  

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: May 13, 2010, 03:58:03 PM »

Is it the lighting or what?  Seems that the jumpsuit Tommy is wearing is a darker color than Ron's.   

I wish they'd make Casey wear her jumpsuit to court.  And her hands in shackles at the waist, along with her feet shackled.  Other inmates have to do that in their hearings and stuff. 

It's very satisfying to see them fully shackled in front of the judge, shuffling around! 

Tommy is being held in St. John's County jail, where as Ron is in Putnam County jail.

They seem to have different jumpsuits.

About Casey, I always get a tickle out of hearing her leg shackles jingle as she waslks into and out of court.
 Monkey Devil!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: May 13, 2010, 04:05:36 PM »

from twitter:

Michigangal30

tommy's ears looks like a car with both doors left open.

Monkey Devil!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 13, 2010, 04:06:14 PM »

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-05-12/story/putnam-man-charged-trafficking

A Putnam County man has been charged with two counts of drug trafficking after 775 prescription pills and three handguns were found at his Satsuma residence.

Ronnie Lee Barber, 65, was also charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and maintaining a drug dwelling. The pills and guns were found after a search warrant was served Tuesday at Barber's residence in the 100 block of Sweetgum Road, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

<<snipped>>

Now, I wonder how they got that search warrant approved.  Sounds like the evidence was all in the house. 

Hmmm...suppose someone in custody ratted this guy out?  We'll never know, I get that.  But, just askin'...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: May 13, 2010, 04:08:02 PM »

Tommy is being held in St. John's County jail, where as Ron is in Putnam County jail.

They seem to have different jumpsuits.

About Casey, I always get a tickle out of hearing her leg shackles jingle as she waslks into and out of court.
 Monkey Devil!

Oh that's right!  different jails, different colors, makes sense!  thanks!    

and yes, I'm with you, am loving to hear the jingle of her leg shackles.  lol  bet she tries keeping those quiet.  mwahahaha. 

Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: May 13, 2010, 04:09:43 PM »

from twitter:

Michigangal30

Monkey Devil!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  That needs to be patented LOL!
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: May 13, 2010, 04:11:12 PM »

Copyrighted I meant.......
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: May 13, 2010, 04:12:25 PM »

Didn't we hear something about Ronald working with the SA, trying to cut deal, quite a while ago?  I'm not sure if it was the last time he was in court, maybe?  I'm thinking it was last month at least, but I could be wrong.

My point is, this has been going on for a while which would seem to indicate that the SA perhaps isn't terribly interested in what Ron is offering. 

IDK, probably over-thinking the whole thing while waiting for news about Tommy's hearing today.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #812 on: May 13, 2010, 04:28:07 PM »

Doesn't he just look like the cat that swallowed the Canary?

My main question is why does the state need to bargain with him?

Seems to me the state has all the evidence they need to convict both Misty and Tommy on their drug trafficking charges.

Something is up ... and it is not just about the drug charges, methinks.

BBM
I agree about his expression and also the fact that the state doesn't need him to convict MC or TC, something is definitely up IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: May 13, 2010, 04:31:06 PM »

from twitter:

Michigangal30

Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: May 13, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »

Father of Haleigh Cummings Working on Plea Deal in Drug Case

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of Haleigh Cummings is trying to negotiate a deal to get him out of jail sooner rather than later.

Ronald Cummings was arrested in January, along with Misty Croslin, Cummings' ex-wife, and her brother Tommy, for drug trafficking.

Cummings faces five felony charges, all of which carry minimum mandatory sentences.

MORE: The Haleigh Cummings Case

Today, Cummings' attorney, after a pre-trial hearing with Cummings, said they were trying to negotiate a plea deal in exchange for testimony against the other defendants.

On the table in the deal, according to Terry Shoemaker, are the two "upper level" trafficking charges, each of which carries a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years.

By working with the three lesser charges, Shoemaker said he hopes Cummings would end up with a sentence of 15 to 30 years.

Shoemaker described Cummings as a "very realistic person" in explaining why he was willing to deal even though there is heavy evidence against him, including surveillance video of Cummings with drugs.

Shoemaker also clarified that the deal being worked out is in no way tied to the search for Cummings' daughter Haleigh, who has been missing since Feb. 2009 and is now presumed dead, according to Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

Failing the deal, Cummings is scheduled to go to trial July 19.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=155990&catid=3

Maybe the deal is that Ron Cumming will not expose all in regards to the the Sheriff's son in regards to the drug trade.

At what point do authorities say NO MORE deals?

Ron Cummings has been arrested and charged time and time again in the past and ... has never been convicted.

Something is not right.  This guy is untouchable.

Janet

+++++++++

RON CUMMINGS - AN INFORMANT?

TRANSCRIPT: FOX News'
Interview With Father of Missing Florida Girl
Sunday, February 22, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498153,00.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
New Developments in Haleigh Cummings Disappearance
Aired February 25, 2009 - 19:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

T

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: May 13, 2010, 04:36:35 PM »

from twitter:

Michigangal30

Monkey Devil!

BRANDI~ you are too much! ( and VERY talented)
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #816 on: May 13, 2010, 04:37:03 PM »

From Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www.artharris.com, all rights reserved

Tommy Croslin attorney James S. Werter says the long-awaited release of the taped phone call between his client and his grandmother, Flora Hollars, does not support the graphic details she claims Tommy revealed about what happened to missing Haleigh Cummings.

((snipped because Art doesn't like his posts copied onto other sites))
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 09:49:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #817 on: May 13, 2010, 04:37:24 PM »

from twitter:

Michigangal30

Monkey Devil!

OMG~Can you please make a monkey spitting their drink out........I seriously need one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #818 on: May 13, 2010, 04:39:54 PM »

own cousin? 

Because Ron isn't guilty 

Well, with due respect, Nut....I think he is... his drugs at the very least.

His alibi seems to be holding up. (held together by a cracker a 40 ounce beer and a pack of nuts)

Tommy and Misty cannot dump a wheelbarrow full of turds on Ron with an alibi.

It just won't WERK.

If those 2 idiots did have some proof on Ron... they probably got rid of it when
they swept the house. The sweet irony of being a CROSLIN. (dumb as a rock)

So, where do we go from here?

They need to find a loser that cannot verify where he was at that time, that night.

So, they go with what they know... and the reason I think it took 14-15 months
for this to pop out... was the desperation of jail and the fear of long term prison.

Hi, Joe... how ya doin? You are the next contestant on the Wheel of Misfortune.

It is like a seriously demented game of high-stakes hot potato. I hope I am making sense...

it does to me, anyway. That is my opinion and I am sticking with it, until I change it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: May 13, 2010, 04:41:17 PM »

from twitter:

Michigangal30

Monkey Devil!

OMG~Can you please make a monkey spitting their drink out........I seriously need one

heh

Sorry, I cannot be held responsible for ruining keyboards or monitors LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.