May 31, 2024, 07:31:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 386984 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #980 on: May 14, 2010, 11:40:07 AM »

Thank-you IM    Figures 

Doesn't it though.......at least butterbean will be almost 20 when he gets out so CS and her family can quit stressing about that, but FTLOG Hope was barely even in on these dope deals and Ron was trafficking and we all know his record dates way back for every drug you can think of, I am praying this is to pressure MC and TC to spill everything they know, but if that isn't it I am beggining to wonder what Ron has on some at PCSO..........do you remember on the today show how he was smirking when he was talking about John Merchant?? I swear I need a drink, and it IS 5 o' clock somewhere
OMG, I was just going to say the same thing about Jr being almost 20, and the other little boy, which of course Ron wants nothing to do with. I really believe he has something on some LE, thought that for awhile, and hope I'm wrong. And look what Hope gets  I didn't feel right about her sentence, but then what can I say about it besides nothing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: May 14, 2010, 11:41:15 AM »

mizjay, at least that creep will be behind bars for 15 years 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #982 on: May 14, 2010, 11:44:02 AM »

Good point as he seemed to have  on all the other charges over almost a decade, and being labeled as a snitch isn't the bestest thing in the POKEY IYKWIM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: May 14, 2010, 11:49:14 AM »

Ok so ...Ron agreed to a plea deal and testify against Misty & Tommy. Now.. if Ron had any part in Haleigh's disappearance, wouldn't you think by testifying against these two it would piss them off and in turn spill the beans about Ron and his role in her disappearance?  Or is he that confident that what ever his role was it can never be proved?
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: May 14, 2010, 11:52:09 AM »

Yes that's good.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: May 14, 2010, 11:54:54 AM »

Good point as he seemed to have  on all the other charges over almost a decade, and being labeled as a snitch isn't the bestest thing in the POKEY IYKWIM
I'm sure he'll find himself some white supremists to hang with and for sure he WILL find out that he's not the baddest dude on the block anymore.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: May 14, 2010, 12:01:09 PM »

are you all watching Juanita Velez Mitchell? 

earlier she licked her fingers, (on air) and then tried to slicker down her mullet lick that was hanging right in her eyes. She must not be used to having a hairdo other that the "Leather Pinky Tuscadero"

Monkey Devil!

I wish I was screen capturing it. It was hysterical. 

Now NG says - A dancing with the stars star has a hooker delivered to his room like a pizza.

Who comes up with this stuff. 

Hmmmm...maybe the pizza place was out of anchovies.

Fishing     Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing

Monkey Devil!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: May 14, 2010, 12:04:33 PM »

are you all watching Juanita Velez Mitchell? 

earlier she licked her fingers, (on air) and then tried to slicker down her mullet lick that was hanging right in her eyes. She must not be used to having a hairdo other that the "Leather Pinky Tuscadero"

Monkey Devil!

I wish I was screen capturing it. It was hysterical. 

Now NG says - A dancing with the stars star has a hooker delivered to his room like a pizza.

Who comes up with this stuff. 
OMG, and the reference to Leather Pinky Tuscadero was priceless 

I caught it too, she looked like a cat that just got finished eating.

Maybe it was fish night and we all missed it.  I better start checking my calendar.   

Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing      Fishing

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: May 14, 2010, 12:13:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/23551545/detail.html
Jailhouse Call Could Help Solve Haleigh Case
Posted: 7:58 am EDT May 14, 2010Updated: 10:30 am EDT May 14, 2010
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- A jail house phone call (listen)could help investigators find out what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

Raw Audio: http://www.wftv.com/video/23551856/index.html
Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Croslin, told his grandmother during a recorded, jailhouse telephone conversation that one of their cousins killed Haleigh.

"Do you know Tommy?" asked the grandmother.

"What's that?" replied Tommy.

"Do you know?" repeated the grandmother.

"All I know is...that he's got to pay. And he can't get to none of us so it don't matter," said Tommy.
Joe Overstreet is the name of the cousin to which Tommy Croslin is referring. Overstreet lives in Tennessee but was in Putnam County when Haleigh disappeared. Detectives have questioned Overstreet, but he has not been arrested.

Tommy Croslin, his sister Misty and her ex-husband, Ronald Cummings, are all in jail on drug charges unrelated to the Haleigh case.

At a pre-trial hearing held Thursday, the attorney for Ronald Cummings says he is working on a plea deal before the trial starts. As a part of the deal, Cummings would agree to testify against Misty and her brother.

The trial is expected to start on July 19th, 2010.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: May 14, 2010, 12:14:02 PM »

SORRY if this has been posted....but this little tidbit is new to me:

Werter also says Croslin was forced at gunpoint to go with Overstreet to the St. Johns River when Overstreet was disposing of Haleigh's body.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3

How could Joe hold a gun, a knife to his throat, and Haleigh's body at the same time?  Or was Tommy holding Haleigh, and Joe was holding a knife, a gun, and driving?  Or did Joe tell Tommy to hold the gun on himself and Tommy was afraid he would shoot himself.   

Joe is how small?  Tommy is how big?  I think in the Croslin family, the marks on the wall were not how tall they were, but how many whoppers they told each day.   albino

I believe in miracles!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: May 14, 2010, 12:15:27 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23550990/detail.html

Ronald Cummings Accepts Plea Deal For Drug Charges
Cummings Will Need To Testify Against Ex-Wife As Part Of Deal
POSTED: 6:05 am EDT May 14, 2010
UPDATED: 7:19 am EDT May 14, 2010
 Email  Print
 Comments (7)PALATKA, Fla. --
It looks as though Ronald Cummings will need to testify against his ex-wife Misty Croslin.

Cummings accepted a plea deal in exchange for his testimony.

He will serve 15 years on drug charges and will also need to testify against Misty Croslin's brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin, regarding drug charges.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were two of five people arrested and accused of selling Oxycodone and Hydrocodone to undercover police officers in January. Cummings, who was once married to Croslin, faces three counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is jailed on a $500,000 bond. Misty Croslin, 18, was charged with six counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is jailed on a $950,000 bond.

Hank Croslin Jr., Cummings' cousin, Hope Sykes, and Misty Croslin's friend, Donna Broch, were also arrested. They each face one count of trafficking in prescription medications.

Misty Croslin was the last known person to see Cummings' daughter, Haleigh, before she disappeared more than a year ago.

She maintains she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Previous Stories:
So, I guess if Ron had anything at all to do with Haleigh, one or both of the Croslins will spill it now. What will they have to lose.  It really stinks though to have a person caught dead to rights on film be able to cut the mandatory sentence by testifying against others who were equally dead to rights. At least he didn't walk away but still...........

That's what I'm thinking...They will tell anything they know about Ron now. 

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in Misty's cell when she finds out...

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: May 14, 2010, 12:19:44 PM »

Werter also says Croslin was forced at gunpoint to go with Overstreet to the St. Johns River when Overstreet was disposing of Haleigh's body.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=155977&catid=3

How could Joe hold a gun, a knife to his throat, and Haleigh's body at the same time?  Or was Tommy holding Haleigh, and Joe was holding a knife, a gun, and driving?  Or did Joe tell Tommy to hold the gun on himself and Tommy was afraid he would shoot himself.   

Joe is how small?  Tommy is how big?  I think in the Croslin family, the marks on the wall were not how tall they were, but how many whoppers they told each day.   albino

" how many whoppers they told each day"

Joe= Ninja
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: May 14, 2010, 12:22:33 PM »

Well, well....well - look who they just arrested today!

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: May 14, 2010, 12:23:25 PM »

AKA = white boy Greg
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: May 14, 2010, 12:30:25 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23550990/detail.html

Ronald Cummings Accepts Plea Deal For Drug Charges
Cummings Will Need To Testify Against Ex-Wife As Part Of Deal
POSTED: 6:05 am EDT May 14, 2010
UPDATED: 7:19 am EDT May 14, 2010
 Email  Print
 Comments (7)PALATKA, Fla. --
It looks as though Ronald Cummings will need to testify against his ex-wife Misty Croslin.

Cummings accepted a plea deal in exchange for his testimony.

He will serve 15 years on drug charges and will also need to testify against Misty Croslin's brother, Hank "Tommy" Croslin, regarding drug charges.

Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin were two of five people arrested and accused of selling Oxycodone and Hydrocodone to undercover police officers in January. Cummings, who was once married to Croslin, faces three counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is jailed on a $500,000 bond. Misty Croslin, 18, was charged with six counts of trafficking in prescription medications and is jailed on a $950,000 bond.

Hank Croslin Jr., Cummings' cousin, Hope Sykes, and Misty Croslin's friend, Donna Broch, were also arrested. They each face one count of trafficking in prescription medications.

Misty Croslin was the last known person to see Cummings' daughter, Haleigh, before she disappeared more than a year ago.

She maintains she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance.

Previous Stories:

hi IM and thanks.............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: May 14, 2010, 12:42:27 PM »

Good luck Ron 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: May 14, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

That is what I was all thinking  Joe is small compared to Tommy.  How funny, I'll bet that is what the marks on the Croslin wall were. 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: May 14, 2010, 12:48:35 PM »

AKA = white boy Greg

Wonder if NayNay is next on the list...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: May 14, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »

It is hard to take a news article seriously when you read this:

<snip>

Crystal Sheffield mother of Misty Croslin has engaged the services of private investigator Steve Brown to crack the case. This dude has been working for 10 months on the case and has concluded that he has put all the pieces together in the case. Sounds promising until he says that at this time he is staying dumb about his findings. Very helpful!

<snip>

BBM

Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: May 14, 2010, 01:28:26 PM »

AKA = white boy Greg
Oh boy 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.