September 20, 2024, 08:00:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 395362 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 13, 2010, 12:34:01 PM »

Maven2379

@TheLoowho exactly! Tommy also was only saying HE needs to pay, till Flo asked him if it was Joe, and that's the story Misty told her 18 minutes ago via web in reply to TheLoowho

Heart
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: May 13, 2010, 12:35:39 PM »

Does Tommy say in the call how "Joe did it"? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: May 13, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »

No, he didn't, I'm not even sure if the name Joe came out of his mouth.  I think he kept saying 'him' and GH put a name to it.  He did say that Lindsy knew the story.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: May 13, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »

No, he didn't, I'm not even sure if the name Joe came out of his mouth.  I think he kept saying 'him' and GH put a name to it.  He did say that Lindsy knew the story.

Thanks, Mudder.  That's kind of what I suspected.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: May 13, 2010, 12:44:31 PM »

I get the impression that the only reason he called GH is she had time on her phone.  TC called her so she would call LC and tell her to contact his lawyer.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #765 on: May 13, 2010, 12:44:57 PM »

Is it even possible for this to get any worse? I'm sitting here shaking my head in disbelief 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: May 13, 2010, 12:48:36 PM »

Flo also mentions RC & pills & Haleigh getting a hold of a pill, to which TC replies bullchit.

However I remember Flo on JVM or NG stating that that could have been a possibility 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: May 13, 2010, 12:56:13 PM »

Joe Overstreet - Shawn Sirgo – Hold the key to Haleigh Cummings Homicide Case
http://www.cityjournalistdirectory.com/event/joe_overstreet_shawn_sirgo_hold_the_key_to_haleigh_cummings_homicide_case_7336/

Heart
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: May 13, 2010, 12:57:41 PM »

Hmmmm..."IF" Ron is culpable in any way with what happened to Haleigh...and he testifies against Misty....I would expect Misty to finally spill the beans on Ron.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: May 13, 2010, 12:58:49 PM »

I get the impression that the only reason he called GH is she had time on her phone.  TC called her so she would call LC and tell her to contact his lawyer.

Sorry, I got in your quote box, this was my post.

"I get the impression that the only reason he called GH is she had time on her phone.  TC called her so she would call LC and tell her to contact his lawyer."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #770 on: May 13, 2010, 01:03:35 PM »

Hollars offered her version of the story in the recording. "I was told that Ron come home, and Haleigh had took one, found one of his pills, and took it and was dead, and Ron called you to get you to come up there and help Misty..."

"That's bull****," Croslin interrupted.

"...Clean the house up while he disposed of Haleigh," Hollars finished.

"That's bull****," Croslin repeated.

That`s basically what happened. Pat Brown was right. It explains Ron.

The truth is confirmed to me by his strong denials.

What a bunch of dopes to let this snowball into the size this case has become today.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: May 13, 2010, 01:18:25 PM »

If Ron is guilty and the Croslins know it, why have they not told what they know instead of implicating their
own cousin? 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: May 13, 2010, 01:26:04 PM »

If Ron is guilty and the Croslins know it, why have they not told what they know instead of implicating their
own cousin? 

None of it makes sense.  If Ron is guilty would he be willing to testify against those that know, I don't think so.  Unless, he knows all evidence is gone, and all the lies have muddied the truth to the point that the truth can never come out.

I think we should be checking more into the Croslin children.  If CC and LC have been privy to what happen that night and kept it a secret, then IMO, their children need to be taken and put into a proper home, before we are looking for them.  Besides, some of them are young enough to maybe break the dysfunctional cycle in that family.

If Ron had anything to do with HC then it will come out soon, nothing worse than a woman scorned.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #773 on: May 13, 2010, 01:32:44 PM »

Hollars offered her version of the story in the recording. "I was told that Ron come home, and Haleigh had took one, found one of his pills, and took it and was dead, and Ron called you to get you to come up there and help Misty..."

What a bunch of dopes to let this snowball into the size this case has become today.
This is what I've been leaning to all along. I'm afraid we may never know what really happened.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: May 13, 2010, 01:36:43 PM »

Isn't the timing of the phone call release interesting?

Could LE be trying to put pressure on Joe again to tell what he knows?
I remember Bowling saying that Joe is a POI for information.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 13, 2010, 01:41:47 PM »

with tommy saying he can't get to none of us,,makes me think he is talking bout ron cause ron is in jail..but when gma holla brings up joe's name he does not deny what she is saying...so idk just guess i am thinking out loud...ughhh so frustrating
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: May 13, 2010, 02:03:22 PM »

Isn't the timing of the phone call release interesting?

Could LE be trying to put pressure on Joe again to tell what he knows?
I remember Bowling saying that Joe is a POI for information.

Or, they want TC and MC to know that RC has decided to turn on them on the drug charges and wanted RC to know that TC is talking about HC.  And releasing the information at the same time, should put MC in a tailspin with no where to turn. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #777 on: May 13, 2010, 02:05:51 PM »

This is what I've been leaning to all along. I'm afraid we may never know what really happened.

I agree on both points NRCG and O/T~I've kept you and your family in my prayers........furbabies are our family too an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 13, 2010, 02:11:47 PM »

In regards to Tommy's phone call to his Granny, I still dont believe his story, nope....try again Tommy, and this time tell the truth....It makes no sense at all, if Joe did this then as soon as he went back to Tenn, what kept Tommy from telling then? If thats what happened Tommy would have told while everything was still going on and evidense could still be found, but he didnt ......why not? They would have locked Joe up right then and he wouldnt have had to worry about his kids or anything else....All this shows me is that Tommy is guilty and he knows just as much as Misty knows, just another bullcrap story.......thats the way they always do....the first thing out of their mouths is....I was scared, he would hurt my kids or someone in my family...Wrong.....he is scared because he is involved.....IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #779 on: May 13, 2010, 02:12:07 PM »

own cousin? 

None of it makes sense.  If Ron is guilty would he be willing to testify against those that know, I don't think so.  Unless, he knows all evidence is gone, and all the lies have muddied the truth to the point that the truth can never come out.
I think we should be checking more into the Croslin children.  If CC and LC have been privy to what happen that night and kept it a secret, then IMO, their children need to be taken and put into a proper home, before we are looking for them.  Besides, some of them are young enough to maybe break the dysfunctional cycle in that family.

If Ron had anything to do with HC then it will come out soon, nothing worse than a woman scorned.

BBM~Exactly.......of course the evidence if they ever find her will not show COD due to so many factors unless she was in a container of some sort and as to the lies, this reminds me of the Natalee Holloway case.........the lies have never stopped and apparantly they all knew from day one and another side of the family (her mom and realtives) have had to endure countless speculation as to what happened, rumors that they were hiding her which is absurd IMO, and been in the dark as to what the Cummings/Croslins "know", what a d@mn shame............I can't imagine all the info being withheld for 15+ months all while evidence is lost and lies are tossed around while they wait to find out the truth and for justice. I say lock them all up for life.........useless scum and they contribute zilch, nada to society except heartache and BS

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.