September 20, 2024, 06:20:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #36 5/04/10 - 5/24/10  (Read 395359 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #780 on: May 13, 2010, 02:13:27 PM »

If Ron is guilty and the Croslins know it, why have they not told what they know instead of implicating their
own cousin? 

None of it makes sense.  If Ron is guilty would he be willing to testify against those that know, I don't think so.  Unless, he knows all evidence is gone, and all the lies have muddied the truth to the point that the truth can never come out.

I think we should be checking more into the Croslin children.  If CC and LC have been privy to what happen that night and kept it a secret, then IMO, their children need to be taken and put into a proper home, before we are looking for them.  Besides, some of them are young enough to maybe break the dysfunctional cycle in that family.

If Ron had anything to do with HC then it will come out soon, nothing worse than a woman scorned.

IMO - because it implicate them also

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: May 13, 2010, 02:19:48 PM »

Hollars offered her version of the story in the recording. "I was told that Ron come home, and Haleigh had took one, found one of his pills, and took it and was dead, and Ron called you to get you to come up there and help Misty..."

"That's bull****," Croslin interrupted.

"...Clean the house up while he disposed of Haleigh," Hollars finished.

"That's bull****," Croslin repeated.

That`s basically what happened. Pat Brown was right. It explains Ron.

The truth is confirmed to me by his strong denials.

What a bunch of dopes to let this snowball into the size this case has become today.
This is what I've been leaning to all along. I'm afraid we may never know what really happened.

I agree on both points NRCG and O/T~I've kept you and your family in my prayers........furbabies are our family too an angelic monkey
Thank-you so much  an angelic monkey  I'm betting right about now Misty must be really angry about Ron 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: May 13, 2010, 02:20:37 PM »

Isn't the timing of the phone call release interesting?

Could LE be trying to put pressure on Joe again to tell what he knows?
I remember Bowling saying that Joe is a POI for information.

Or, they want TC and MC to know that RC has decided to turn on them on the drug charges and wanted RC to know that TC is talking about HC.  And releasing the information at the same time, should put MC in a tailspin with no where to turn. 
IF Haleigh's death had anything to do with pills laying around  ( which I think is crazy cause a child her age probably isn't going to be popping 'medicine' for kix and she was old enough to know it wasn't candy and chewing one would taste horrible so...) but for arguments sake......if ron cannot be proven to have actually been at the trailer then it's all he said she said so he's got nothing to lose testifying about the drugs and TC & MC. RC probably isn't going to sweat a little gossip about having drugs in the house, sounds like the whole family is or has been taking pills either for fun or for 'injuries'
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: May 13, 2010, 02:21:28 PM »

In regards to Tommy's phone call to his Granny, I still dont believe his story, nope....try again Tommy, and this time tell the truth....It makes no sense at all, if Joe did this then as soon as he went back to Tenn, what kept Tommy from telling then? If thats what happened Tommy would have told while everything was still going on and evidense could still be found, but he didnt ......why not? They would have locked Joe up right then and he wouldnt have had to worry about his kids or anything else....All this shows me is that Tommy is guilty and he knows just as much as Misty knows, just another bullcrap story.......thats the way they always do....the first thing out of their mouths is....I was scared, he would hurt my kids or someone in my family...Wrong.....he is scared because he is involved.....IMO
Just a bunch of nonsense 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: May 13, 2010, 02:44:30 PM »

with tommy saying he can't get to none of us,,makes me think he is talking bout ron cause ron is in jail..but when gma holla brings up joe's name he does not deny what she is saying...so idk just guess i am thinking out loud...ughhh so frustrating

Yeah, it IS frustrating!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: May 13, 2010, 02:53:45 PM »

Hollars offered her version of the story in the recording. "I was told that Ron come home, and Haleigh had took one, found one of his pills, and took it and was dead, and Ron called you to get you to come up there and help Misty..."

What a bunch of dopes to let this snowball into the size this case has become today.
This is what I've been leaning to all along. I'm afraid we may never know what really happened.

I agree on both points NRCG and O/T~I've kept you and your family in my prayers........furbabies are our family too an angelic monkey
Thank-you so much  an angelic monkey  I'm betting right about now Misty must be really angry about Ron 

Am betting so as well, NoRose!  So angry she might even tell what she has been hiding all along.  This may be LE's strategy, as nothing else seems to have worked so far.   

And then.... just when I've convinced myself that the Croslin's know what the actual truth is, I start thinking *what if*... Sigh. 

Has anyone gone thru this case with the idea of the possibility that Misty and clan actually have been telling the truth?  That they truly know nuttin? 

Yeah, well.. I didn't get too far with that before cracking myself up, but had to try!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: May 13, 2010, 03:09:03 PM »

Am betting so as well, NoRose!  So angry she might even tell what she has been hiding all along.  This may be LE's strategy, as nothing else seems to have worked so far.   

And then.... just when I've convinced myself that the Croslin's know what the actual truth is, I start thinking *what if*... Sigh. 

Has anyone gone thru this case with the idea of the possibility that Misty and clan actually have been telling the truth?  That they truly know nuttin? 

Yeah, well.. I didn't get too far with that before cracking myself up, but had to try!   

heh

I have tried that hat on a couple of times, but it did not fit at all.

Seemed to cover my eyes and my ears. Not to mention my brain. LOL

But I hear ya, Wyks. And I did go there a few times, just to see what would happen.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: May 13, 2010, 03:09:44 PM »

If none of them remember, it is a drug induced/selective memory loss! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:10 PM »

with tommy saying he can't get to none of us,,makes me think he is talking bout ron cause ron is in jail..but when gma holla brings up joe's name he does not deny what she is saying...so idk just guess i am thinking out loud...ughhh so frustrating

Yeah, it IS frustrating!!   

but you know what it was that made me KNOW that Tommy is lying, as a Juvenile Counselor for many years I learned one thing when trying to get the truth out of several people that know what happened........if they are telling a lie they will say, tell so and so what I said, they say that so the other person will follow whatever story they are trying to spin......and That is exactly what Tommy did in his phone call to Granny Hollars, he said....Have you heard from my sister? well when you do tell her....meaning tell her what I am telling you.......that way she can tell the same story.......lies................If I ever asked someone what happened and they decided that it would be the best thing to tell the truth...then they just told what happened and that was that....they dont say...tell so and so.....because if its the truth the other person will already know!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:16 PM »

If none of them remember, it is a drug induced/selective memory loss! 
I've thought that myself on a few occasions, but what if?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: May 13, 2010, 03:20:27 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' father wants deal in drug case

The Associated Press

PALATKA, Fla. -- The father of a missing Florida girl is negotiating a plea deal for a 15-year sentence on drug-trafficking charges in exchange for testimony against his ex-wife and her brother.

Attorney Terry Shoemaker said Thursday at a pretrial hearing that his client Ronald Cummings hopes to have the deal before trial begins July 19.

Shoemaker said surveillance evidence of five undercover drug deals with Cummings was a significant factor. He did not immediately return a phone message or an e-mail from The Associated Press.

Cummings, his ex-wife Misty Croslin and her brother were caught in a drug-trafficking sting that ended in January.

Eighteen-year-old Croslin was at home with Haleigh Cummings the night the 5-year-old disappeared in February 2009.

Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy now considers the case a homicide investigation.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/05/13/1627838/haleigh-cummings-father-wants.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: May 13, 2010, 03:29:46 PM »

mudboggingqueen

Tommy's picture in court this morning http://imm.io/u3e

Heart
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: May 13, 2010, 03:34:05 PM »

Is he still in court? Any updates?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: May 13, 2010, 03:34:57 PM »

mudboggingqueen

Tommy's picture in court this morning http://imm.io/u3e

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: May 13, 2010, 03:35:19 PM »

BOB SELF/The Times-Union
Ronald Cummings talks with his attorney Terry Shoemaker after Cummings was brought into the courtroom Thursday morning for his drug-trafficking case.

Haleigh Cummings' father negotiating for 15-year sentence in drug case
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-05-13/story/haleighs-father-negotiating-15-year-sentence-drug-case

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: May 13, 2010, 03:36:22 PM »

Is he still in court? Any updates?
Nothing so far Izzy!

Heart
Izzy58
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: May 13, 2010, 03:37:52 PM »

thanks Heart!
Mudder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: May 13, 2010, 03:43:19 PM »

The expressions on those two men's faces are as different as night and day LOL
Ron doesn't look to have any worries.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: May 13, 2010, 03:45:04 PM »

Father of Haleigh Cummings Working on Plea Deal in Drug Case

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- The father of Haleigh Cummings is trying to negotiate a deal to get him out of jail sooner rather than later.

Ronald Cummings was arrested in January, along with Misty Croslin, Cummings' ex-wife, and her brother Tommy, for drug trafficking.

Cummings faces five felony charges, all of which carry minimum mandatory sentences.

MORE: The Haleigh Cummings Case

Today, Cummings' attorney, after a pre-trial hearing with Cummings, said they were trying to negotiate a plea deal in exchange for testimony against the other defendants.

On the table in the deal, according to Terry Shoemaker, are the two "upper level" trafficking charges, each of which carries a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years.

By working with the three lesser charges, Shoemaker said he hopes Cummings would end up with a sentence of 15 to 30 years.

Shoemaker described Cummings as a "very realistic person" in explaining why he was willing to deal even though there is heavy evidence against him, including surveillance video of Cummings with drugs.

Shoemaker also clarified that the deal being worked out is in no way tied to the search for Cummings' daughter Haleigh, who has been missing since Feb. 2009 and is now presumed dead, according to Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy.

Failing the deal, Cummings is scheduled to go to trial July 19.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=155990&catid=3

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #799 on: May 13, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »

One of Hollars' many versions Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.