April 26, 2024, 02:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State of the Union Address 07  (Read 5557 times)
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 09:41:56 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Mrs red-

Hillary terrifies me and I won't be proud if she's our first female in office. the very look on her face lately is that of a woman with blind ambition.

I think she will set women back further than any other single force if she is elected..... I am thinking she won't win though... too polarizing and all the media coverage so far has just served to show all the negatives...

and speaking of corruption.... anyone remember the Rose Law firm... and the stock deals??

what the clinton's didn't finish taking all the silverware out of the White House the first time??/ Rolling Eyes

I completely dislike her...... personally, I am all about anyone that is going to protect this Country and honor the men and women serving in Iraq.... some ppl think Bush is a my or the highway kind of person???  Just wait 'til you get a load of this...

I so agree with you especially the corruption that went on during the Clinton years.

I am also all about anyone that will protect this country and honor the armed services.
I think we are in one of the most dangerous times we have faced as a country on a global scale. I will vote for the person who can bring strength and unity...someone who will be strong and lead us.
Although social programs are good and all, without a country they are all moot points.

In my opinion this election will determine our strength as a country by the leader we chose.
At times I think its too late for us though. The political correctness in this country is killing us as a nation. We don't have the stomach to protect ourselves any longer.  Heck, we can't even interrogate the enemy!!!
Can't risk upsetting his "sensitivities, doncha know".
Cripes.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 11:03:15 AM »

It's so true Art, and notice that you always hear about those 6 Muslims that stood up to pray on the flight etc.... but it is under cover about how the ACLU was already at the airport when they landed... sounds like a complete set up...

trust me, if I am on a plane and someone starts chanting the things they did.... I would be screaming at the top of my very powerful lungs to get me the hell off the plane...

I am done being PC....I don't believe in offending people on purpose and I don't believe in being nasty... or I try not to be... but I do believe that our Country is in grave danger...

Ponder this one ....

did y'all know that within one to two years ROME< ITALY... home of the Vatican is projected to be an entirely MUSLEM country..... and people, believe this, we are next....

I was happy that the Pope didn't apologize... what he said was the truth and he shouldn't... either that or we need to start sreaming at the top of lungs about discrimiation..... seriously.

Now it's not being reported all that much... but i am freaked out about the attack on Isreal today... and the attack on the US Embassy in Greece a few weeks ago....

they are bold now... very bold.  

It frightens me that it seems like the only way this country is going to unite and get a clue is to be hit again... it's like we have completely forgotten 9-11....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 12:33:39 PM »

This year should be interesting for politics on both sides.  There seems to be an abundant of choices piling up every day, with more and more setting up exploratory committees and joining the race.  I haven't even heard of half of them.   Afraid it's going to muddy the waters even more than normal, trying to weed through all the junk!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.