April 28, 2024, 11:52:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96894 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Ok kiddo's...time to sleep I hope!! Gotta be mobile in a few hours!! Have a great night and will catch you all again soon....

Cheers...G'nite!! It's 2:45AM here!!

Nite, Metro! Sweet dreams.

I Stand With The Girl
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2007, 08:51:22 PM »

Hi Monks

Just coming back from a meeting.

OMG it is soooooo cold outside. The thermometer in my truck said its only 4 degrees,  supposed to dip down to -10 to-15 below tonight.

Shocked  Thats a surprise to hear about Jamie Skeeters.

Maine, born and raised!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
http://www.californiapolygraph.com/index.html

Crying or Very sad

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It is with great sadness that I inform you that our friend Jamie Skeeters passed away today. He was in his seat on a connecting flight in Memphis, TN, at the time. His lovely wife Kay asked me to pass this message on to you.

Please keep her and their family in prayer.

Bob Heard, CAPE Secretary

Funeral Information

Viewing on Monday between 1400-1800 hrs
Claussen Funeral Home
316 E. Matilaja, Ojai
Corner of Montgomery & Matilaja
Tel: 805.646.1451

Service on Tuesday at 1300 hours at
St. Thomas Aquinas Church
185 St. Thomas Drive, Ojai, CA
Tel: 805.646.4338

Shocked  Crying or Very sad Oh, my goodness...  Crying or Very sad
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: January 25, 2007, 08:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

Gee, blue eye and fair skin reaching down to the outstretched dark hand and dark eyes.  Looks like the Dutch pulling the Arawaks out of the water.

He he he  Did you notice the eyes lurking in the depths?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: January 25, 2007, 08:56:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Gee, blue eye and fair skin reaching down to the outstretched dark hand and dark eyes.  Looks like the Dutch pulling the Arawaks out of the water.

He he he  Did you notice the eyes lurking in the depths?

Yea, noticed that too.   Smile

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: January 25, 2007, 08:57:23 PM »

Quote from: Tibrogargan

Or could they be letting them go - and drown?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2007, 09:01:14 PM »

Elaine:  Sorry to hear about your mom, but glad you were there for her.  Prayers for you both.  

Metro:  The street picture shows palm trees and a sign with what appears to be mid-eastern text.  It was a good guess!   Very Happy

Jamie Skeeters:  So sad for his family and friends.  Condolences to them.  Sadly, he won't be around to defend himself and tell us first hand what he heard, as opposed to what Aruba says he heard.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: January 25, 2007, 09:08:41 PM »

Elaine:  Sorry to hear about your mom, but glad you were there for her.  Prayers for you both.  

Metro:  The street picture shows palm trees and a sign with what appears to be mid-eastern text.  It was a good guess!   Very Happy

Jamie Skeeters:  So sad for his family and friends.  Condolences to them.  Sadly, he won't be around to defend himself and tell us first hand what he heard, as opposed to what Aruba says he heard.   Rolling Eyes

It's very sad.

Regarding the tapes.  They have been verified by numerous agencies and I'm sure others can defend them.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2007, 09:10:49 PM »

LilPuma  Well I thought of Lebanon but the spanish speaking clue didn't fit there and only other out of the way place was Equatorial Guinea and I think the picture looked a bit up market for Africa but you never know.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2007, 09:10:51 PM »

It's very sad.

Regarding the tapes.  They have been verified by numerous agencies and I'm sure others can defend them.

But only Skeeters can tell a jury what he and Deepak talked about with regard to recording him.  That's another count in the Complaint.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2007, 09:12:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
LilPuma  Well I thought of Lebanon but the spanish speaking clue didn't fit there and only other out of the way place was Equatorial Guinea and I think the picture looked a bit up market for Africa but you never know.

I hadn't read the Spanish speaking clue.  I just saw the pic.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: January 25, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »

It's very sad.

But only Skeeters can tell a jury what he and Deepak talked about with regard to recording him.  That's another count in the Complaint.

Possible, but I'm not sure there wasn't someone else there besides Jamie and Deepak.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: January 25, 2007, 09:14:14 PM »

R.I.P. Jamie Skeeters.  We will miss you.

You showed us all your integrity when your tapes were questioned. Rest assured that your hard drive stands for itself, after being confirmed by experts from around the world.  35 Americans, 8 Dutchmen & 2 Venezuelans authenticated your tape & hard drive.

Thank you for all you did for Natalee's loved ones, and your resolute faith that this case will be solved.

God Speed.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: January 25, 2007, 09:22:56 PM »

Hmmmmm......

I just put these 2 together and wonder if they are related.

On July 08, 2005, around 12:15, we interrogated and took a witness statement from the man called:

Solvert RENESKA,

born at Gonave in Haiti on October 04, 1959, of profession guard (pro Security) and living at Dominicaweg xxxxxxxx on Aruba.

The declaration was taken in Spanish and translated to Dutch by me, JACOBS, it was put on record and sounds as follows:

.......On your question if I know the man nicknamed “G” or “J”, who is regularly at the Holiday Inn hotel, answer I you no..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J - fatally stabbed on the beach May 31, 2005 by a Rastafarian identified as C.E.B.
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news4.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if "J" being asked about is the "J" who was killed by the Rastafarian.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2007, 09:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
R.I.P. Jamie Skeeters.  We will miss you.

You showed us all your integrity when your tapes were questioned. Rest assured that your hard drive stands for itself, after being confirmed by experts from around the world.  35 Americans, 8 Dutchmen & 2 Venezuelans authenticated your tape & hard drive.

Thank you for all you did for Natalee's loved ones, and your resolute faith that this case will be solved.

God Speed.

What SunFreak said.

Also I am sure I remember mention of a recording technician also present at the interview?
Don't celebrate too soon, you Aruban baskets.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2007, 09:24:41 PM »

It's very sad.

Possible, but I'm not sure there wasn't someone else there besides Jamie and Deepak.

Wasn't Harold Copus or TJ Ward present during the taping?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2007, 09:28:35 PM »

Read this elsewhere.  Do we know if this is true?  Did I miss it here?  

On 12/13/06 the Kalpoes filed their law suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al)
On 12/14/06 an attorney (Haggerty) for Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al, filed with the court a "Notice of Related Case".  They were attempting to tie/relate the Twitty/Holloway vs Kalpoes wrongful death law suit to this suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil et al).
It appears that there was a court hearing yesterday morning regarding this in front of Judge Ferns, and a court Order was filed yesterday (1/24/07). Related Cases - Denied

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2007, 09:30:14 PM »

Hmmmmm......

I just put these 2 together and wonder if they are related.

On July 08, 2005, around 12:15, we interrogated and took a witness statement from the man called:

Solvert RENESKA,

born at Gonave in Haiti on October 04, 1959, of profession guard (pro Security) and living at Dominicaweg xxxxxxxx on Aruba.

The declaration was taken in Spanish and translated to Dutch by me, JACOBS, it was put on record and sounds as follows:

.......On your question if I know the man nicknamed “G” or “J”, who is regularly at the Holiday Inn hotel, answer I you no..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J - fatally stabbed on the beach May 31, 2005 by a Rastafarian identified as C.E.B.
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news4.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if "J" being asked about is the "J" who was killed by the Rastafarian.

Wow..you may have something here
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2007, 09:30:15 PM »

It's very sad.

Wasn't Harold Copus or TJ Ward present during the taping?

I just checked - it was Harold Copus!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »

Read this elsewhere.  Do we know if this is true?  Did I miss it here?  

On 12/13/06 the Kalpoes filed their law suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al)
On 12/14/06 an attorney (Haggerty) for Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al, filed with the court a "Notice of Related Case".  They were attempting to tie/relate the Twitty/Holloway vs Kalpoes wrongful death law suit to this suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil et al).
It appears that there was a court hearing yesterday morning regarding this in front of Judge Ferns, and a court Order was filed yesterday (1/24/07). Related Cases - Denied

Yes, it appears that the request to have the cases tried as "related" cases has been denied.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.