April 28, 2024, 03:36:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96875 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2007, 09:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Elaine:  Sorry to hear about your mom, but glad you were there for her.  Prayers for you both.  

Metro:  The street picture shows palm trees and a sign with what appears to be mid-eastern text.  It was a good guess!   Very Happy

Jamie Skeeters:  So sad for his family and friends.  Condolences to them.  Sadly, he won't be around to defend himself and tell us first hand what he heard, as opposed to what Aruba says he heard.   Rolling Eyes

It's very sad.

Regarding the tapes.  They have been verified by numerous agencies and I'm sure others can defend them.

That's what I was thinking.....it is a shame that Jamie had to die while there was any question at all in some peoples eyes about the integrity of the tapes. IMO there is no question. Jamie had a stellar career. He was always a proffessional , and a gentleman.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2007, 09:39:15 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hmmmmm......

I just put these 2 together and wonder if they are related.

On July 08, 2005, around 12:15, we interrogated and took a witness statement from the man called:

Solvert RENESKA,

born at Gonave in Haiti on October 04, 1959, of profession guard (pro Security) and living at Dominicaweg xxxxxxxx on Aruba.

The declaration was taken in Spanish and translated to Dutch by me, JACOBS, it was put on record and sounds as follows:

.......On your question if I know the man nicknamed “G” or “J”, who is regularly at the Holiday Inn hotel, answer I you no..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J - fatally stabbed on the beach May 31, 2005 by a Rastafarian identified as C.E.B.
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news4.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if "J" being asked about is the "J" who was killed by the Rastafarian.

I went to the link and of course I can't read whatever that language is. Papamento? But good find Sunfreak.

So sad about Jamie Skeeters. Was he included in the lawsuit against Dr. Phil?

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2007, 09:41:45 PM »

Oops! forgot to say Hi monkeys.

Does anyone know what happened to Carnut? I have not noticed him on.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2007, 09:42:21 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hmmmmm......

I just put these 2 together and wonder if they are related.

On July 08, 2005, around 12:15, we interrogated and took a witness statement from the man called:

Solvert RENESKA,

born at Gonave in Haiti on October 04, 1959, of profession guard (pro Security) and living at Dominicaweg xxxxxxxx on Aruba.

The declaration was taken in Spanish and translated to Dutch by me, JACOBS, it was put on record and sounds as follows:

.......On your question if I know the man nicknamed “G” or “J”, who is regularly at the Holiday Inn hotel, answer I you no..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

J - fatally stabbed on the beach May 31, 2005 by a Rastafarian identified as C.E.B.
http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news4.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder if "J" being asked about is the "J" who was killed by the Rastafarian.

I was just reminded via email that the name of man that was stabbed by the rasta Juni Tromp
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: January 25, 2007, 09:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Oops! forgot to say Hi monkeys.

Does anyone know what happened to Carnut? I have not noticed him on.

Nope, haven' seen Carnut for a while.  Hope he's ok.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »

Read this elsewhere.  Do we know if this is true?  Did I miss it here?  

On 12/13/06 the Kalpoes filed their law suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al)
On 12/14/06 an attorney (Haggerty) for Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al, filed with the court a "Notice of Related Case".  They were attempting to tie/relate the Twitty/Holloway vs Kalpoes wrongful death law suit to this suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil et al).
It appears that there was a court hearing yesterday morning regarding this in front of Judge Ferns, and a court Order was filed yesterday (1/24/07). Related Cases - Denied

Yes, it appears that the request to have the cases tried as "related" cases has been denied.

What does this mean to the case filed by Natalee's family?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: January 25, 2007, 09:48:01 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Read this elsewhere.  Do we know if this is true?  Did I miss it here?  

On 12/13/06 the Kalpoes filed their law suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al)
On 12/14/06 an attorney (Haggerty) for Dr. Phil, Skeeters et al, filed with the court a "Notice of Related Case".  They were attempting to tie/relate the Twitty/Holloway vs Kalpoes wrongful death law suit to this suit (Kalpoes vs Dr. Phil et al).
It appears that there was a court hearing yesterday morning regarding this in front of Judge Ferns, and a court Order was filed yesterday (1/24/07). Related Cases - Denied

Yes, it appears that the request to have the cases tried as "related" cases has been denied.

What does this mean to the case filed by Natalee's family?

The Twitty/Holloway attorneys were trying to have their case and the Kalpoe case tried as RELATED CASES.  It was probably a long shot but worth a try.  It APPEARS that request has been denied.  That's all.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2007, 09:51:23 PM »

I'm confused about the related case being denied.  Doesn't that mean there won't be discovery?  Were at the end of the rope?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: January 25, 2007, 09:51:35 PM »

So they proceed independently.  correct?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: January 25, 2007, 09:52:50 PM »

Sorry, hi monkeys.

Please explain specifically this means and what is next?  sorry for my ignorance here.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: January 25, 2007, 09:57:07 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
I'm confused about the related case being denied.  Doesn't that mean there won't be discovery?  Were at the end of the rope?

It doesn't mean much at all.  All it means is the cases are being tried as 2 separate cases.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: January 25, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »

It doesn't mean much at all.  All it means is the cases are being tried as 2 separate cases.

Ok, thank you.  I was frantic thinking of the worst for a moment.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: January 25, 2007, 09:59:36 PM »

WHEW!!! I was a bit nervous as well!!! Glad that is clarified!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2007, 10:03:43 PM »

it can be good.One can listen and use the others statements under oath.Since the ks sued as plaintiffs,they must go first and be deposed,under oath.This could be quite good,methinks.we shall see.wonder if any Dutch polis will be watching or listening.Justice,CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2007, 10:08:03 PM »

Hopefully the case of the Twitty, Holloways will be allowed. Lets all pray and or keep our fingers, toes, legs crossed at least. We really need something positive to hold onto. JMHO

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: January 25, 2007, 10:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

Hopefully the case of the Twitty, Holloways will be allowed. Lets all pray and or keep our fingers, toes, legs crossed at least. We really need something positive to hold onto. JMHO

NO kidding!  Geesh, the poor Holloway's have lost every battle,  they deserve one and I pray it's a GREAT one!  It's beyond my comprehension, they are already going through the worse conditions imaginable, but to lose every battle along the way.  God have MERCY on them!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: January 25, 2007, 10:11:10 PM »

Evening monkeys.  So sorry to hear about Jamie Skeeters.  Prayers for the family.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
it can be good.One can listen and use the others statements under oath.Since the ks sued as plaintiffs,they must go first and be deposed,under oath.This could be quite good,methinks.we shall see.wonder if any Dutch polis will be watching or listening.Justice,CAT

Thanks Cat!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »

Ok, who ran everyone off?

It wasn't me honest. I will be right back going to clear my cookies to see if mine and Klass avatar will show up.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2007, 10:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Atlmetroguy~ I'm so envious of your work that takes you all around the world!

Klaas~ I messed around in photoshop until I created a good-enough-for-governement-work Colts hat on my sock monkey!

Ant news today?

Wow, very cute!  You did a great job!

Sad news today - Jamie Skeeters passed away yesterday.  Crying or Very sad

What happened?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.