April 28, 2024, 10:17:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96889 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 26, 2007, 12:32:11 AM »

Nite Lala's

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: January 26, 2007, 12:33:33 AM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "Sam"
Well Please do not flame me for this but I always wondered if the magic transport was the drugs in her drink. Of course we all can figure out the tragic mansport.

I also think that Sam.
I don't think Natalee would have gone anywhere with these three losers if she were just a little drunk and not drugged.
It was that drugging that led to the tragic mansport that probably resulted in her demise.
And like all little boys do, Joran went running home to Daddy to 'make it all better' so he wouldn't have to deal with it.
This is why Anita cried all the way home on her flight from the Netherlands. She knew her delicious demon spawn had finally gone over the line, and she was face to face with her failure as a good parent.

Totally agree here.  Why would she cry all the way back if all she really knew was that they were looking for a girl that Joran had been with the night before?  No reason yet to go hysterical...he hadn't even been arrested at that point. SHE KNEW>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: January 26, 2007, 12:36:00 AM »

Hugs to Nemo...I see Angie is not working tonight.  Rolling Eyes

Tibro, keep up the good work sweeping.  I have never had such a clean cage.   Where is Old Fart?  I may need some new brooms. Rolling Eyes
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: January 26, 2007, 12:37:39 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
WHERE IS THE VERSE FROM?

I remember it, vaguely.

Is one of the gamblers' choppers NAMED "Magic Transport", or something?

No the verse came from Shango's posts. I had coped it to my laptop, which at this time is on the blink. But i have always been intrigued by that part of the verse, nd have read it in the past, and referenced it in the past. Now tonight when I went to the Shango posts, I am not finding it. Klaas thought maybe it was a fake Shango....and therefore not included? Amy I stating that right? But it was posted with his early writings and I am not so sure it was a fake at all.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: January 26, 2007, 12:41:39 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Tibro, keep up the good work sweeping.  I have never had such a clean cage.   Where is Old Fart?  I may need some new brooms. Rolling Eyes

Night night Lalas.
You just beat me with that XTC chopper reference.

I have read the Shango posts at the coffee pot ghost and raging bull sites.  No mention of this verse over there.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: January 26, 2007, 12:45:57 AM »

Nite 2NJS

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: January 26, 2007, 01:10:15 AM »

BB, I had seen the verse before and just thought that Shango was being cute with a play on words. Now if Abrahamoff owned a chopper named "Magic Transport", THAT would be interesting to say the least.

I caught the "XTC" tail number "coincidence" right off the bat.

I'm heading out for the night too, y'all. Sounds like we have suffered a big loss this day. Of course, this is infinitely more tough on his family.

We have to hope that others will take up the battle on Skeeters' behalf. I don't doubt they will.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 26, 2007, 01:13:34 AM »

BB, I had seen the verse before and just thought that Shango was being cute with a play on words. Now if Abrahamoff owned a chopper named "Magic Transport", THAT would be interesting to say the least.

I'm heading out for the night too, y'all. Sounds like we have suffered a big loss this day. Of course, this is infinitely more tough on his family.

We have to hope that others will take up the battle on Skeeters' behalf. I don't doubt they will.

SB - just to clarify.  Not Abramoff.  It's Russian Abramovich that owns the helicopter.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: January 26, 2007, 01:16:04 AM »

It has been an interesting read tonight - as always.  Nothing like reading the Monkey boards to stimulate the ole brain matter.  Night Monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 26, 2007, 01:20:12 AM »

Nite Jobie and SB
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #390 on: January 26, 2007, 01:58:13 AM »

What has always bothered me was the piece of paper found in Deepak's pocket that had the name of a boat on it.
Why did he have it?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 26, 2007, 02:01:29 AM »

What has always bothered me was the piece of paper found in Deepak's pocket that had the name of a boat on it.
Why did he have it?

I'm not sure if that piece of paper story is anything more than a rumor.  Who knows any more?

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 26, 2007, 02:14:16 AM »

A's Fever...I see you lurking (or just catching up).... Wink

Did you see what I posted for you the other day:

This is for A's Fever and any other penguin loving monkey..

Just type in a message like "Joran - where is she? " and see what happens....

http://www.star28.net/snow.html

G'NITE NOW

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: January 26, 2007, 04:28:05 AM »

Sssshhhh - all the monkeys are asleep.  Cage is tidier tonight.  Must have been an orderly meeting today.   Not so many banana peels on the floor.
Must see Lala's - these brooms are getting a bit frayed.
Might see if I can get Tidycat to lend a hand with the windows some nights.
Will see all the monkeys again tomorrow.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: January 26, 2007, 05:02:20 AM »

Hi everyone!

Hope all are doing well.

Just popping in for a brief moment. Been posting on the FP off and on since I don't have time to read over all the many pages on the forums any longer.

I read about Jamie Skeeters on the FP and attempt to post several times but seems it's on a clitch right now.

Jamie has been such help in Natalee's case. I hope his hard work does not go unnoticed and will still be used to help with the case in CA.

Off to dreamland!

God bless~

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: January 26, 2007, 05:52:02 AM »

Why do I not remember the stabbing resulting in a death  ? Was that date correct ? May 31, 2005 ?

Everything and I do mean everything in Aruba from that time period has been commented on several times, related or unrelated.
I also do remember the boards asking well, what does this man with the intital J have to do with this ? Because he was not seen again after May. Guess that is why . This is odd to say the least.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: January 26, 2007, 07:09:35 AM »

LOL Why yes I did work last night lala's.. all day and night as a matter of fact. Sad Went to bed early too. cause I had to get up at 6 am this morning and have to leave here in 5 minutes to work again. (need a day off)
Morning hugs to Nemo~!  Smile  Morning all.. have a great day!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: January 26, 2007, 07:10:17 AM »

Also was very very sad to hear the news of Jamie Skeeters passing. Sad
Prayers to his family.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: January 26, 2007, 07:38:46 AM »

One very interesting point in Shango is where he says they didn't build sand castles.  Shango knew from the beginning that Joran did not go to the beach or the Lighthouse.  HOW DID SHANGO KNOW?  

By reading the perps conflicting statements it is clear that they are trying to hid the fact that they were not at the beach.  Joran especially.  He told too many stories and none of them ever matched up to any of the others.  The only time the 3 perps ever  told the same story was the HI lie.  Think about it.

You're right Lala's about the fact they were not at the beach.  I believe it is because they were at the Van der Sloot house.  That house is like a maze with all the different sections.  Who was with Paulus in his house?

I also believe that they had the music playing.  In one of Joran's statements he talks about Deepak having the music blasting in his car and a neighbor coming out and asking him to lower this music because their baby was sleeping.  Now if it wasn't that particular night it could have been the night before.  It would not matter if it was the night because Joran would just lie and say oh they are getting confused it wasn't that night it was this night and yes I did have the music blasting in the car.  This is all tied together.  Bottom line he was seen at his house.

The neighbor next door was away on vacation who lived on the other side.
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 26, 2007, 08:10:40 AM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Well Please do not flame me for this but I always wondered if the magic transport was the drugs in her drink. Of course we all can figure out the tragic mansport.

She knew her delicious demon spawn had finally gone over the line, and she was face to face with her failure as a good parent.

Yeah, but he had crossed that line at least 2 years before, Evil or Very Mad  and she had failed as a good parent long before that.  What kind of a Mother sees what a monster her son has become and just stand there and let it happen?  She either knew it was happening and knew she couldn't get PVDS nor Joran to listen to reason, or she chose to look the other way because she is weak and abused herself.  

All I can say is that is one f****d up "family"

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.