April 28, 2024, 12:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96868 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: January 26, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I asked last night without any success...what does Guido's family do for a living?  I know we have discussed this before, but I am having a senior moment.  That's not an elderly moment, btw, just senior. Wink

Guido's father at one time headed up a political party.  That party is no longer active.  Last I heard Guido's father was ill.  I'm not sure what his mother does but I do think it was discussed back when Guido was arrested.  I'll see if I can find anything.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: January 26, 2007, 12:37:33 PM »

Klaasend wrote;
Mere emailed me with this observation. Does the sheet on the dead woman in todays Diario resemble the item in the cave?

Sorry for being graphic. but IMO the sheet in the cave looks like some kind of fabric, rumpled and left there IMO doesn't really seem to be covering anything of much substance. On the otherhand, the white cloth being used to cover the person in the water is likely a thin plastic shroud. It is waterproof, and used to wrap around bodies to prevent any leakage of bodily fluid.  It is a cheaper version of a body bag....I would imagine they would wrap the person in the waterproof plastic and maybe once out of the water put them in a body bag or not. Some places just wrap in the shroud. (After you put a toe tag on the person indicating their name.)

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #442 on: January 26, 2007, 12:38:19 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Klaas...I was looking at the picture of the woman on the beach and the picture in the cave....both look like bodies covered with wet or damp sheets or some other covering....Thanks

Yes, I know you were looking at the other photo of the woman, I just thought this pic might be more tasteful than the other  Wink

Embarassed

Good afternoon Ladies and Gents
  I agree ladies it is a very sad thingwhen anyone chooses death over life
but many many studies have shown that when an aeras economy turns downsided  that the sucide rate does indeed start to rise .
    The thing that puzzels me is that why the people of Aruba  as a group just do not turn their backs on the culperts  me meaning the Van der sloots tha kalpos and a few choice others that basicaly brought this economic down turn on their island  but instead to hear it  these bastards  are being treated like celebraties,  right ?
 Im sorry  but if someone harms them it really wouldnt bother me a bit  as i am convienced that THEY Joran and the two Kalpo Brothers  and their parents are guilty and they should pay for the henious thing that they did or had knowledge of .
   OK  My Rant is over now  TY for your patience.   Jerry

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: January 26, 2007, 12:39:26 PM »

Thank you my dear.  I never doubted you for a minute...just wanted to see it with my own eyes.  You are right, I do remember some of those missing verses.  I asked once about the part where it gives the marionette reference.  I think Tylergal and I were talking about it one night very late.   Those verses are missing from this passage here. Once again, thank you...got any more?

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:41 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,
answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:44 pm
Babalu opened a window looking into babylon on his 12:31 A.M. Post
DirtyHand is alive
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:46 pm
Shango said the key to the Hague did not exist
that door to eden remains closed
until the house with the path
But not of gold
is entered
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:48 pm
Babalu knew who dirty hand was at half past 12
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:51 pm
DirtyHand walks with the Babylons, the Arawaks and is consort to the fallen elder
The gods are talking
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:57 pm
Outsiders brought into the Arawak tribe walk in many circles, nameless
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long
He walks in all circles
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: January 26, 2007, 12:41:21 PM »

As an aside...I didn't say I thought I read it on this forum.  I only mention that I had referenced it to Tylergal...could have been in an email.  Then again it may not have been Tylergal at all but another monkey.  I forget, now.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: January 26, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »

Jerry,I agree.They need severe and swift punishment,IMO.They are guilty as sin.Guido's family could have alot of money under the table,as is common in aruba.Justice,like revenge is best served cold.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 26, 2007, 12:47:27 PM »

Klaasend wrote;

Without knowing where it was posted I'm learing of it really being Shango. I do not believe this was posted at SM.

I am quite certain it was posted  here at SM. This was posted on the stated date. I only read and posted here (mostly read) from June 2005- maybe September 2005. I always loved that one part I quoted last night, I guess that was why it stuck with me.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: January 26, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »

Lala's I'm afraid that is all.  Crying or Very sad

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: January 26, 2007, 12:53:48 PM »

What is interesting also in that Shango posting is there seems to be 2 separate references to Red Herrings, or as in the second reference "Plants"  Question

Cowboys, don't step on the Herrings!
The SlanderFoot is whispering
with the Gods of Babylon.

but are still
at the root of this evil tree
and all of the "Plants"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 26, 2007, 12:54:39 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Klaasend wrote;

Without knowing where it was posted I'm learing of it really being Shango. I do not believe this was posted at SM.

I am quite certain it was posted  here at SM. This was posted on the stated date. I only read and posted here (mostly read) from June 2005- maybe September 2005. I always loved that one part I quoted last night, I guess that was why it stuck with me.

I can't check those old posts right now, Tom is working on fixing some things in the front page comment area.  I did extensive research a few months back into the real Shango posts and the fake Shango posts.  There were many fake Shango's and fake Simians.  When I'm able to check again I'll look for that one in particular.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: January 26, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Lala's I'm afraid that is all.  Crying or Very sad

Thanks, you have helped and I trust that you are correct until proven otherwise.  I missed many of those posts in the early months, I was thinking along very different lines then and just passed right on by.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #451 on: January 26, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »

Klaas
Since some of us are trying to decipher those posts from Shango and Simian, would you mind posting the ones we think are fake? Maybe in the another thread. That way we would at the least, have them for reference.  Thanks, I knew you were a wonderful all-knowing Klaas.  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: January 26, 2007, 01:00:50 PM »

Klaas
Since some of us are trying to decipher those posts from Shango and Simian, would you mind posting the ones we think are fake? Maybe in the another thread. That way we would at the least, have them for reference.  Thanks, I knew you were a wonderful all-knowing Klaas.  Wink

That's the problem, I'm tryilng to find when I researched and posted last time.  I cannot right now go back to the front page comments...they aren't there currently.  Tom is fixing that.  Long story.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: January 26, 2007, 01:08:00 PM »

Jerry
To expound on your questions and excellent observations....I think the reason the entire island has done so very little to correct the problem concerning the Sloots and K2 is because they CAN'T.  The power and influence of the Dutch is very deep rooted.  It extends to the ALE and even some of the locals.  If you had an underground money making scheme to move illicit drugs and other things from around the world through your tiny island, would you sacrifice it just to hang a few people?  No way!  It's not about the economy with the Powers That Be.  It's about the money.  Just because the gambling and money laundering isn't as prolific as it once was, who's to say the big deal wasn't in other areas.  The locals have lost it all in the way of tourism and jobs.  Their livelihoods are tanking big time and yet they just stand by and watch it happen.  There is something else in play here and I fear it is far greater than the Sloots or the Kalpoes.  We just don't know what it is yet.  My bet is that it concerns global things rather than local things. People with money and influence do not care for the little guy.  They only want to maintain the status quo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 26, 2007, 01:09:25 PM »

Here is some of the SIMIAN posts I researched.  These posts were done by a TROLL:

Ok, been checking Simian posts on the front page.  There were at least 2 TROLLS playing games.  There was indeed one Simian and two trolls.  I've only gotten through some of the posts of the first fake Simian but they signed on using many different names, at least 10 different names.

So you see why you have to know who is who to be able to know what is what.  I just confused myself...again. Rolling Eyes

Ok..one of the posters that posted on June 27th under the name of Simian and was not posting from Aruba also posted many very nasty posts under these different names:

First Amendment
Devils Advocate
Clueless
Rachael
HughHeffner69
Kate
Upyours
crs
MomfromMo
Edie
KatCall
Not a dutch man but still
GI Jane
leapardqueen
Jake
killnatalee
TrueDutch
S
Charles
Frans
CountryMoon (maybe)
and of course simian

Simian posts by this person:

June 27, 2005
Her decapitated body to be found.

Her head to wash up on shore later

June 27, 2005
I have not left. I do not want to be copied however and would like to stay and speak.

June 27, 2005
I leave now. The island is stiring.

June 27, 2005
They have found her. Watch your news stations for this one. I said this was to happen. You can praise The Simian later

June 27, 2005
Ally ellos han encontrado su cuerpo. Mire las noticias para más información en esto
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 26, 2007, 01:10:31 PM »

More SIMIAN fakes:

The other Simian that appears to also be a fake/troll is this one.  Posted under the names Simian and crs:

All on June 24th:

As Simian:
BREAKING NEWS: Charges have been made against Joran. MURDER by Drug. Father tried to cover up and will be charged soon.
This is huge

As Simian
Im serious - im down her in aruba right now

As crs
Scratch that, it is the real Simian. He confirmed it.

As Simian
Joran was charged with murder not father.

As Simian
Someone is now posting as me. I did not post that joran raped her or that they buried her. News out on the islands says they dumped her somewhere in the ocean. Will probably be really hard to find the body.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 26, 2007, 01:11:09 PM »

Lala's

Do you have this?

http://www.mcharvey.com/shango/shango.html

I Stand With The Girl
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 26, 2007, 01:12:14 PM »

Without knowing where it was posted I'm learing of it really being Shango.  I do not believe this was posted at SM.

I tend to agree with you klaas.

I do have all the front page posts from June '05 -- and this statement is not there. (although I have read it before and it has been attributed to Shango)

Shango stopped posting on SM by June 30 -- maybe a day or two earlier. At least with the nic Shango.

IMO, having read all the Shango FP posts, this does not even sound like Shango. Anyone can say 'feed the messenger' Very Happy

My mind is still not convinced of who Shango really is -- but this particular posting sounds more like Charles Croes than the original Shango postings do. (I know some feel that Shango is Charles)

imo

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: January 26, 2007, 01:13:44 PM »

I'll have to wait for Tom to fix the FP comments before I can go back and research Shango again.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: January 26, 2007, 01:17:34 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Without knowing where it was posted I'm learing of it really being Shango.  I do not believe this was posted at SM.

I tend to agree with you klaas.

I do have all the front page posts from June '05 -- and this statement is not there. (although I have read it before and it has been attributed to Shango)

Shango stopped posting on SM by June 30 -- maybe a day or two earlier. At least with the nic Shango.

IMO, having read all the Shango FP posts, this does not even sound like Shango. Anyone can say 'feed the messenger' Very Happy

My mind is still not convinced of who Shango really is -- but this particular posting sounds more like Charles Croes than the original Shango postings do. (I know some feel that Shango is Charles)

imo

I certainly don't think Shango is CC. Those fake posts (Simian) above are blantaly fake. There is no quality to the writing. Shango even pointed out in his writings-when writing on occasion, when a "fake" Shango was posting, which was interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.