April 27, 2024, 10:31:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96860 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: January 26, 2007, 01:27:38 PM »

I spoke with gagirl at BFN, and she did remind me that there were some fake Shango posters on the CnC site. I actually briefly read them. She didn't save any, neither did I. You could tell they were fake .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: January 26, 2007, 01:32:30 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yes I do somewhere, thanks.

BTW I have a Literature question for you sort of.  I will email you later tonight.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: January 26, 2007, 01:35:06 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Yes I do somewhere, thanks.

BTW I have a Literature question for you sort of.  I will email you later tonight.

Okey dokey. If there's one thing I'm full of, it's literature.  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: January 26, 2007, 01:35:30 PM »

Sharon
Email me at cindoal@yahoo.com please.  I have a question about the FP posts that is way too long to get into on here. I will answer you later tonight.  I have to run right now, but have all weekend to dance with you guys...oh boy!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: January 26, 2007, 01:36:21 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I spoke with gagirl at BFN, and she did remind me that there were some fake Shango posters on the CnC site. I actually briefly read them. She didn't save any, neither did I. You could tell they were fake .

Bleached email me too at the addy above, I have question for you too.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: January 26, 2007, 01:36:33 PM »

Running out for a bit, BBL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: January 26, 2007, 01:37:45 PM »

Last question before I leave...how do we know there was a fake Shango?  I always thought there were 2 Shangos.  BBL. Monkeys Rule!!!!!!!!!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: January 26, 2007, 01:42:53 PM »

Last question before I leave...how do we know there was a fake Shango?  I always thought there were 2 Shangos.  BBL. Monkeys Rule!!!!!!!!!

Lala's....I always thought that a moderator or an owner could tell where a poster was located.....fake one might be coming from Michigan, Illinois, Florida or India....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: January 26, 2007, 01:54:53 PM »

Sharon
Email me at cindoal@yahoo.com please.  I have a question about the FP posts that is way too long to get into on here. I will answer you later tonight.  I have to run right now, but have all weekend to dance with you guys...oh boy!

Will do Lala's. Later is fine -- I need to get back to work for a bit.

BleachedBlack -- I agree with you -- I think there are distinctly different writing styles, rhythms and different analogies and allusions. I'm not professionally trained or anything -- I just notice things like writing/speech patterns.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: January 26, 2007, 02:35:06 PM »

ARIZONA AMBER ALERT:

Amber Alert - Olivia Alvarez

6-year old Olivia Alvarez was taken from her home in Maricopa by a known sex offender, George Richard Horner around 7:50am Friday. Horner was driving a 1995 Green Nissan with Louisiana plates: PKL 399. He has made statements that he's headed to Lafayette, Louisiana

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: January 26, 2007, 02:52:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
ARIZONA AMBER ALERT:

6-year old Olivia Alvarez was taken from her home in Maricopa by a known sex offender, George Richard Horner around 7:50am Friday. Horner was driving a 1995 Green Nissan with Louisiana plates: PKL 399. He has made statements that he's headed to Lafayette, Louisiana

Found her and the guy - she is OK.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: January 26, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »

ARIZONA AMBER ALERT:

Very good news.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: January 26, 2007, 03:06:14 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
ARIZONA AMBER ALERT:

UPDATE:  They found the girl walking by herself 21 miles southeast of her home.  They are still looking for the guy, a registered sex offender, who was a live-in boyfriend of the girls mother.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 26, 2007, 03:32:26 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Klaas I am glad the child is ok. But, What is it going to take to get the people who write the laws to get these pervs off the streets???
I think one child harmed by a molester is way too many!!!!   Evil or Very Mad

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: January 26, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
ARIZONA AMBER ALERT:

UPDATE:  They found the girl walking by herself 21 miles southeast of her home.  They are still looking for the guy, a registered sex offender, who was a live-in boyfriend of the girls mother.

Okay - WTF is wrong with these mothers who's freakin live in boyfriend is a registered sex offender???? I cannot for the life of me understand this.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #475 on: January 26, 2007, 03:49:43 PM »

I just saw the mom on Fox and she said she had no idea this guy was a registered sex offender.  I'm  thankful the little girl is okay.  Good grief.

Just did some shopping.  Klaas, you outdid yourself with the BEAR mug.  I can't wait till it comes!!!  Also ordered a hoodie for me.  I had my head shaved again because I was having too many bad hair days.  Just wouldn't cooperate.  Well, I solved that.  Now I just have to keep my head warm until spring!  Anyway, thank you again.

Have you thought of a tile with the other designs?  The ship?  The bus?  Kind of like a set?  I would buy them.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #476 on: January 26, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »

Time to run and pick up the Princess.  She doesn't like the bus in the afternoon because it's "too crowded" and "too noisy".  And so off I go......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: January 26, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I just saw the mom on Fox and she said she had no idea this guy was a registered sex offender.  I'm  thankful the little girl is okay.  Good grief.

Just did some shopping.  Klaas, you outdid yourself with the BEAR mug.  I can't wait till it comes!!!  Also ordered a hoodie for me.  I had my head shaved again because I was having too many bad hair days.  Just wouldn't cooperate.  Well, I solved that.  Now I just have to keep my head warm until spring!  Anyway, thank you again.

Have you thought of a tile with the other designs?  The ship?  The bus?  Kind of like a set?  I would buy them.

Well that makes me feel a little better.  I happen to know someone who's daughter was molested - along with the man's sister-in-laws(the 2 young girls are living with the older sister because of their mother's drug problems.  Anyhow, The Older sister's hubby molested the 3 girls after giving them liquor.  They are all 3 under 15.  The wife left for a week with the girls and baby(18 mos old) But RECONCILED with him and moved them all back in.  I was like WTF?????  

He is being brought up on charges though.  POS.  I hope they put him away for a long time...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 26, 2007, 04:11:44 PM »

C. J. Rapp
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

C.J. Rapp is an American beverage inventor best known for inventing and marketing high-caffeine Jolt Cola.

In 1985, C. J. Rapp developed Jolt Cola, which contains 72 milligrams of caffeine, which is the maximum amount permitted by the US Food and Drug Administration. As an observant sociology major at SUNY Potsdam, Rapp noticed that students were constantly concocting beverages designed to help them stay awake to finish term papers, complete research projects, or study for exams.

At a time when beverage producers were promoting the idea that less is better - that they contained either zero or less caffeine, sugar, or calories - Rapp promoted his cola by emphasizing that it had twice the caffeine found in other colas. In the mid-80's the slogan on every bottle and can of Jolt read "Twice the Caffeine."

The approach worked and gave the new product high visibility. Jolt soon appeared on the David Letterman show, Good Morning America and CNN. The maverick cola quickly found its niche market.

Rapp slowly began expanding his product line, which now includes Blu Botl, DNA, Martinelli’s, Pirate’s Keg, First Tee, and XTC. His company, Wet Planet Beverges, markets ten beverage brands in 22 countries. The company tends to use creative packaging.

CJ Rapp is also a brother of the Psi Phi Delta Fraternity[1].

[edit] Sources

* Jolt Cola Website
    * Wet Planet Website
    * Packaging of Wet Planet Beverages
    * Beer You Can Bet On

[edit] See also

Red bull
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._J._Rapp"

Categories: American inventors

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: January 26, 2007, 04:18:22 PM »

http://www.magictransport.com/services.asp

Magic Transport to Puerto Rico.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.