April 27, 2024, 06:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96853 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: January 26, 2007, 07:29:27 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Robots - this is the icon we really need.

YES thats the ONE  Wink

HI Gang...
Under the weather... but I had to try to help Robots out  with some alternatives Wink

BTW   BT  I snag the one you posted  Rolling Eyes  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 26, 2007, 07:30:07 PM »

Oldfart - hope you feel better soon!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: January 26, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
O/T

Speaking of abused kids,  we have a very, very cool event here tomorrow.  It is a benefit for Kids in Distress (KID) which was formed by a group of volunteers and the local Junior League. Abused chidren, termed "black and blue babies" were being removed from their homes but had no where to go.  KID was created to provide early intervention and treatment for these young victims of child abuse.

Tomorrow's event is called Duck Fest Derby, where  20,000 adopted rubber ducks (costs $5 per duck to adopt) are launched into the river about 1/2 mile from where I live.   They will race down the river with great prizes for the ducks the cross the finish line first (finish line is a few blocks later).  Great prizes such as Super Bowl tickets, fish/snorkel charter tour, getaways, etc.  

The adoptive parent of the last duck of the 20,000 to finish gets six private training sessions with a personal trainer to get in shape for next years race... Wink

Sleuth
Sounds great...  
How many Ducks do you have entered???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: January 26, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Oldfart - hope you feel better soon!

thanks Klaasend..
Was off work Tues & Wed.  
I gotta get better for vacation next month Shocked
 I'v been checking for "news" on the FP.. But Had check the cage... Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: January 26, 2007, 07:35:29 PM »

REMINDER:

The Dana Pretzer Show - January 26th, 2007 - 9pm Eastern

Special Guests:

Larry Garrison

Judy Maher From Child Seek Network www.childseeknetwork.com

Jossy Mansur discussing the passing of Jamie Skeeter and the Jack Abramhoff and Nelson Oduber Relationship

The Dana Pretzer Show will be available by podcast approximately 1 hour after the show has ended.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/26/the-dana-pretzer-show-january-26th-2007-with-larry-garrison-child-seek-networks-judy-maher-and-jossy-mansur/
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: January 26, 2007, 07:36:07 PM »

Reminder for tonight
9pm et.
Scared Monkeys Radio
The Dana Pretzer Show Tonight  9 PM Eastern The show will go live about 15 minutes before 9 pm with a preshow.
You can access the Dana Pretzer show over the internet using Winamp (a free player) and clicking this link.  

Special Guests

Larry Garrison
Judy Maher From Child Seek Network www.childseeknetwork.com
Jossy Mansur discussing the passing of Jamie Skeeter and the Jack Abramhoff and Nelson Oduber Relationship
The Dana Pretzer Show will be available by podcast approximately 1 hour after the show has ended.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: January 26, 2007, 07:40:56 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
O/T

Speaking of abused kids,  we have a very, very cool event here tomorrow.  It is a benefit for Kids in Distress (KID) which was formed by a group of volunteers and the local Junior League. Abused chidren, termed "black and blue babies" were being removed from their homes but had no where to go.  KID was created to provide early intervention and treatment for these young victims of child abuse.

Tomorrow's event is called Duck Fest Derby, where  20,000 adopted rubber ducks (costs $5 per duck to adopt) are launched into the river about 1/2 mile from where I live.   They will race down the river with great prizes for the ducks the cross the finish line first (finish line is a few blocks later).  Great prizes such as Super Bowl tickets, fish/snorkel charter tour, getaways, etc.  

The adoptive parent of the last duck of the 20,000 to finish gets six private training sessions with a personal trainer to get in shape for next years race... Wink

Sleuth
Sounds great...  
How many Ducks do you have entered???

5, which is called a "quack pack"   Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: January 26, 2007, 07:41:25 PM »

Gotta go..

Then maybe I'll be up in time to catch Dana's show

SeeeeYaaByeeeee

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: January 26, 2007, 07:56:54 PM »

Tibro,May I call you that.It hurts my talons to type to many letters.I am going to Turkey.I knew the trade ships used the route and many died on it.Take care.CAT  meow

Live with hope,looking for justice
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: January 26, 2007, 07:58:38 PM »

This was posted at BFN and RU.  It's an article in ArubaExtra and I don't know exactly when it was published.  It's probably BS and just more propaganda from Aruba.  If SANDY happens to see this it would be nice to have a summary:

http://www.extra.an/aruba.htm

{{edit}}.

Jossy's comment regarding the article:

It has absolutely nothing to do with the Natalee Holloway case. The man who called the police was complaining that someone was calling him on the phone and whispering in his ear very excitedly. When he mentions Aruba he does so to indicate that he didn't know anything about the island prior to the Natalee case, and when that case was so intense on tv, he became aware that an island called Aruba existed.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: January 26, 2007, 08:02:24 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Tibro,May I call you that.It hurts my talons to type to many letters.I am going to Turkey.I knew the trade ships used the route and many died on it.Take care.CAT  meow

Sure you can call me Tibro - most monkeys do and some even call me Tib.  I never think of Turkey as being part of Asia.  I was thinking Phillipines, China and all around that area, closer to Austrlaia.  Turkey would be just as interesting and very exotic.  Do cats belly dance?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 26, 2007, 08:10:58 PM »

Thanks BT!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: January 26, 2007, 08:28:36 PM »

I've been hearing through the grapevine that Court TV is planning to do a two-hour Natalee special.

Has anyone else heard this?

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: January 26, 2007, 08:33:55 PM »

I've been hearing through the grapevine that Court TV is planning to do a two-hour Natalee special.

I haven't heard anything about it
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: January 26, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »

I hope it's true. And if it is true, I hope it's something that will help the case, rather than hinder it.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: January 26, 2007, 08:42:54 PM »

I hope it's true. And if it is true, I hope it's something that will help the case, rather than hinder it.

Court TV is all about Tacky Joe..... I don't think that they will do anything to help her case... I hate to say that, but it's what I think.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: January 26, 2007, 08:44:06 PM »

anyone watching BOR?  these killers and people... etc... all have the same crazy eyed look....

and it looks erriely familiar.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: January 26, 2007, 08:53:43 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Court TV is all about Tacky Joe..... I don't think that they will do anything to help her case... I hate to say that, but it's what I think.

The other part of what I heard is that CTV will have film crews in Aruba in February, getting background footage and doing some interviews. It will be interesting to see what eventually happens.

I Stand With The Girl
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: January 26, 2007, 09:10:10 PM »

Definitly cool Slueth.That is a very good thing.Tibro,what kind of monkey are you again.Mrs Red,take care,and Red I hope you have plenty of firewood.Klass,I have so many questions,but iyo is the Russian involved or just there by chance.Saw a possum earlier,but they just donät taste good.I canät find the switch to English switch tonight,so sorry monkeys.Cat

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 26, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »

Hey Tib,we are the best belly dancers.I was a rugby player for a year,hard game,i even have both ears.Turkey is part of Asia,and it exotic.A democracy in a mostly Islamic area. No public religon.they enjoy their Grappi and beer,what can I say.Maybe I will visit a new continent next year.The finals are set at the open,are you a tennis monkey.Cat

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.