April 27, 2024, 07:07:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96826 times)
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: January 26, 2007, 09:19:19 PM »

javascript:emoticon(':D')Mrs Red,What is BOR.The only thing joe can do,is keep the public eye on the case.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: January 26, 2007, 09:31:46 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Robots - this is the icon we really need.

YES thats the ONE  Wink

HI Gang...
Under the weather... but I had to try to help Robots out  with some alternatives Wink

BTW   BT  I snag the one you posted  Rolling Eyes  Wink

thanks OF

hope you feel better

best thing about ROBOTS....because im a germaphobic i hardly get sick  Cool

im so bad, that when i drive thru the DRIVE THRU  Shocked

thats funny...."DRIVE thru the DRIVE THRU "

anyway. i digressssssssssss   Laughing

as i was saying, when i drive thru the drive thru to get a cup of TEA
when they hand me the CUP...if they have their FILTHY COIN COVERED GRIMY HANDS smudged all over the top of the cup... where i put my
robotic LIPS

i ask politely
if i can have a cup of tea without the POSSIBILITY of Salmonillllllla

Twisted Evil

they look like this  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
and i explain to them that their hands have touched about 800 coins
and i want a NEW CUP  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: January 26, 2007, 09:32:41 PM »

a CLEAN cup  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 26, 2007, 09:35:09 PM »

and some people think im DIFFICULT ???

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: January 26, 2007, 09:36:45 PM »

im not difficult,

im a germaphobic  Cool  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 26, 2007, 09:40:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
REMINDER:

The Dana Pretzer Show - January 26th, 2007 - 9pm Eastern

Special Guests:

Larry Garrison

Judy Maher From Child Seek Network www.childseeknetwork.com

Jossy Mansur discussing the passing of Jamie Skeeter and the Jack Abramhoff and Nelson Oduber Relationship

The Dana Pretzer Show will be available by podcast approximately 1 hour after the show has ended.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/26/the-dana-pretzer-show-january-26th-2007-with-larry-garrison-child-seek-networks-judy-maher-and-jossy-mansur/

ON NOW - JOSSY COMING UP NEXT
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: January 26, 2007, 09:43:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I got here just in time to hear Jossy.  Whew!  That was close. Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 26, 2007, 09:43:48 PM »

Nice checklist at the Child Seek Network:

http://www.childseeknetwork.com/?pg=missing

JOSSY ON NOW!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2007, 09:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
javascript:emoticon(':D')Mrs Red,What is BOR.The only thing joe can do,is keep the public eye on the case.Cat

Sorry, I snuck out to shower... Embarassed

it's BIll O Reilly...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2007, 09:48:24 PM »

Jossy regarding Jamie Skeeters - it was quite a shock and he will miss him.

Regarding Oduber and Abramoff:

Normally, Holland does all the negotiations for Aruba.  Oduber should not have been doing lobby work for Aruba, the Netherlands should have.  

Oduber contacted through Abramoff through Abramoff's employer.  Oduber very well aware of Abramoff's troubles.  Oduber spent alot of money that could have been spent on tourism, or pay polis..etc.

Jossy thinks the money paid to Abramoff was simply to promote Oduber.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2007, 09:50:49 PM »

Dana asks Jossy:

Now that KJ has left - who is the new prosecutor?

Jossy says:
They have one person that came down durring the summer, but they haven't heard anything officially.  There are other prosecutors in the department in Aruba.  The problem with KJ was political.  Jossy sorry to see her leave.  

KJ will be working as a prosecutor in Amsterdam.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »

How has foreign investment in Aruba been affected.  

Jossy says that investment at a standstill.  Also the economy at a standstill.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2007, 09:55:46 PM »

Who would these other prosecutors be?  Are they more inclined to get along with the present political party in power?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »

Great show DANA
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: January 26, 2007, 10:04:46 PM »

Great show DANA

Wahhhh.  I missed another of Dana's shows.  Got home too late from dinner.

Hello monkeys.  I see we are still discussing Shango.  I don't think the part about "plants" & Magic Transport was from the real Shango.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 26, 2007, 10:05:28 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Great show DANA

Wahhhh.  I missed another of Dana's shows.  Got home too late from dinner.

Hello monkeys.  I see we are still discussing Shango.  I don't think the part about "plants" & Magic Transport was from the real Shango.

Podcast will be up in about an hour.  It was another good show.  Jossy was on at the end.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: January 26, 2007, 10:11:31 PM »

SHANGO TANGO

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:11 pm
One straight path
to the house of Rave,
while of gold bricks
the road is not paved,

answers mysterious lie within
magical letters which spell sin
XTC DNA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always thought the reference to gold bricks meant wealthy, as in gold bricks like those stored at Ft Knox.

From the urban dictionary:
2. maze -  Your lord and savior. aka pimp, player, velvet, bobfather
~~~~~
13. sin - Strength In Numbers.
~~~~~
2. DNA - Drugs and alcohol
-or as gangstas would say it Drugz N' Alkohol
The phrase to define doing drugs and alcohol at the same time.

Pimp: you wanna do DNA
Gangsta: yea son
~~~~~
Babylon: 1.  - Used to indicate a strong and powerful, yet corrupted and immoral place

Babylon: 2.  - The state, the system, particularly when corrupt or authoritarian. Also the police, as they are the agents of the threat of force that the state derives it's power from.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 26, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
01/26/2006 - Diario reports the death of Maria Petrochti, 66. She was found in the water in a rocky area, Alto Vista, north coast. Apparently the body was difficult to access and retrieve. A taxi is mentioned.

Sandy Leiva - If you pop in - see if you can get anything more from this. I hope a 66-yr-old woman has not met with foul play.

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/1/26/ (emphasis added)

Lpst woman found dead at the north coast of Alto Vista, Diario reports (top story)
Taxista a bahe na e kapel un dia prome…. SEÑORA PERDI HAYA MORTO NA COSTA PATRAS DI KAPEL DI ALTO VISTA Reportero di DIARIO yudando cu e buskeda a topa cune........

Den e edicion di DIARIO cu a sali Diaranzon por a mira riba e prome pagina un noticia di un señora cu tabata perdi y cu famia ta buscando su paradero. For di momento cu e corant di Diaranzon a subi mercado local, tabata marduga cu un di e promenan cu a reacciona tabata e taxista Donny Daal di TX-6. El a haya DIARIO den su man y a mira e potret di Maria Petrocthi poni, y cu nan ta buscando su paradero.

Family has been searching for missing woman found todayThis morning when Donny Dall went to the news stand and saw the headlines and the picture (diario calls it a portrait ) of the missing woman he recognises, and was surprised to see.

El a reconoce e señora y a yama mesora splica e famia di un biahe cu el a haci pa kapel di Alto Vista, for di Shiribana. E señora Maria a yega Alto Vista, paga pa e viahe y a avisa e Taxista cu su “famianan” mes lo bin buske despues. Pues e Taxista no a haya esey nada inusual.

He is a taxi driver and explains to the family of the victem that he gave her a ride to Alto Vista she paid for her ride and said her family would pick her up later.  He thought nothing unusual of it.

E informacion valioso aki a pone autoridad enfoca nan buskeda den e area ey. Pa 7’or di mainta ya caba a cuminsa un buskeda unda personal di Cruz Cora, famia y tambe helicopter a core riba e costa pa mira si por haya e persona eybanda.

This information gave an area of search by helicopter to the police and to the red cross- they commenced to investigate up and sown the coastline in the north area. Family also went to the north area to search.

Tambe na Canal 90 FM, famianan a yama mesora y mescos e taxista tambe cu a hiba e persona na Kapel a duna su version unda el a laga e señora.
This was also reported by radio station 90 FM, who put plea out to the taxi driver to call in and give his version of finding the woman.

Hopi hende ta bay na Kapel di Alto Vista pa haci oracion y den e caso aki ningun hende por a pensa cu e señora aki tabata tin cualkier problema.

Many people went to the Alto Vista shore area to say a prayer.  People who knew her did not believe she had any problems.(or knew of any problems)

Finalmente despues cu e buskeda a cuminsa, DIARIO tambe a mobiliza for di 7’or cu un team, kendenan ademas di ta bay pa cubri e caso ta yuda den tur forma pa localiza e persona perdi.

The Diario had put together a team to cover this case and spent 7 or more hours on it and now to its finality.

Despues cu helicopter a pasa bay bin riba e costa sin a mira nada, tabata e reportero di DIARIO cu a base di su camara sacando foto di e lama bruto a mira algo straño. Via su walkie-talkie el a raporta mesora kico el a mira, pero a cana bay cerca pa tira un bista mihor. Aki el a bin nota cu e dama ta benta mey-mey di e baranca, cu curpa den awa, pero ‘bon pega’ den e piedranan. Mesora el a bati alarma riba su walkie-talkie, y e ora DIARIO a notifica Polis inmediatamente di loke el a descubri.

The helicopter after going up and down the coast did not find anything, another pass with the camera on the helicopter spotted something strange and communicated same to ground crews using walkie talkies.  Helicopter personnel reported something half bent over in the water near an outcrop of rock, hitting the rock as the waves came in and out.  The polis were dispatched to that area immediatly.

Na mes momento, e reportero a notifica e personal di Cruz Cora cu a yega na e lugar y asina a cuminza check con pa saca e curpa di eybao, prome cu awa por bira bruto y bay cune pa laman.

The red cross personnel were also notified and pulled the body to the shore.

Algun voluntario, como tambe agente di Visibility Team, y demas personal di Cruz Cora a bay na oriya cu paña pa tapa e curpa sunu di e señora, y asina cu forza a sake di eynan, y hibe na canto.

A volunteer from the visability team, and red cross personnel assisted as well in retrieving body.

Mientras tanto, famianan a haya sa di e descubrimento y a yega cerca. E tabata tristeza enorme ora cu nan a identifica e señora, y nan a keda braza otro pa consolacion. Maria Petrocthi ta naci na Aruba dia 14 di Augustus 1940, pues tin 66 aña di edad, y ta biba na Shiribana 14 na Paradera. Investigacion relaciona cu e caso aki ta sigui pa Recherchenan di Noord. Na famia di e fayecida, DIARIO ta extende su mas profundo palabra di condolencia.

Meanwhile family arrived at the site and I was with great sadness the family identified the remains, there was no consoling the family.  Maria Petruchi age 66 yrs born August 1944 had lived in Shiribana area of the Paraderaa section of Noord.  condolences to the family from Diario staff.

Best i could do- investigation into cause of death will continue questionable accidental illness or suicide not yet known.  Sandy leiva
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: January 26, 2007, 10:21:07 PM »

Thanks Sandy!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #539 on: January 26, 2007, 10:24:24 PM »

Okay, who keeps blowing the margins??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.