April 27, 2024, 04:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96848 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 26, 2007, 10:25:54 PM »

Evening Monkeys,
Regarding this recent death of the 66 year old woman, and others about which we hear, i wonder if over-the-counter  medications, and the treating of oneself  contributes any to the death rate in Aruba. Let me explain what I mean.......many strong narcotics/analgesics ie vicodin are available without prescription there. I wonder how many people don't actually seek out doctors advice on things and just treat themselves. i am not sure of the entirity of OTC medications there. I do know that in the Holland studies have shown that the likelyood of abusing narcotics and other strong OTC meds is not increased there simply because they are available legally without prescription.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: January 26, 2007, 10:26:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Great show DANA

Thanks

The podcast should be available soon.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: January 26, 2007, 10:29:12 PM »

Dana
Great show!  I love your bumper music...I'm an Elvis fan...shhhh!  it will be our secret Wink
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 26, 2007, 10:30:15 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Dana
Great show!  I love your bumper music...I'm an Elvis fan...shhhh!  it will be our secret Wink

Ok I wont say a word.
Thank Ya Thank Ya  Very Much
 Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: January 26, 2007, 10:42:15 PM »

So....any dancers tonight?  Hey, I just realized that this forum has its own secret code words! Shocked
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 26, 2007, 10:52:30 PM »

So....any dancers tonight?  Hey, I just realized that this forum has its own secret code words! Shocked

HEHEHE I'll Tango

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: January 26, 2007, 10:55:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This was posted at BFN and RU.  It's an article in ArubaExtra and I don't know exactly when it was published.  It's probably BS and just more propaganda from Aruba.  If SANDY happens to see this it would be nice to have a summary:

here goes.
January 26 2007 Bon Dia paper
MYSTERIOUS CALLS FROM ARUBA TO FLORIDA

Wed 9.30 pm Man with initials of K.M. calls polis ward in Noord to complain that for 6 0r 7 months he has recieved calls from aruba to his cellular phone.  He reports that the caller who sounds very loud and excitable doesnt speak directly to him but rather he hears all this yelling going on.  KM states he has never been to Aruba and in fact only knows of Aruba because of the natalee Holloway case in the news.  He gives the number that shows up on hic cell phone to the Noord polis.  When the polis look u the number in aruba, they find it belongs to A.deC. they investigate and tell A.deC. to stop making harrasing phone calls to this man in Florida.  A.deC. claims innocence claims this number belongs to a friend initails R.A. who is presently traveling in Florida and suggests he may be making the calls.  no further info posted  sandy leiva
http://www.extra.an/aruba.htm

{{edit - untrue}}.[/b]
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: January 26, 2007, 10:55:29 PM »

Okay, let's go...so have we made any decision on the new Shango verses?  Should I analyze them anyway?  I am game.   Hey, where did everyone go?   Shocked
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: January 26, 2007, 10:55:32 PM »

First I just thought that this point was interesting .......that picture posted yesterday, painted by JvdStraaten was apparently done as a benefit to raise money. .............for the Bonaire Lions Club. Twisted Evil

http://www.bonaireinsider.com/index.php/gallery_bonaire/category/C21/P15/

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 26, 2007, 10:57:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Lalas mom I had high hopes of doing the Shango Tango tonight. I have spent most of the day looking for what Bleached and I were talking about last night. The business of what Mary thought was magic transport. I have had no luck whatsoever.

What I have found is someones interpetation of Shango. Do not know if you have seen it or not.

http://www.mcharvey.com/shango/shango.html

I also found some interesting post from Columbo on another site. Do not have a link right now.

Klaas is Columbo one of our old posters. I guess I could look myself. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: January 26, 2007, 10:57:40 PM »

Well, that painting is...odd...to say the least.  I wonder what it is titled?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: January 26, 2007, 10:59:41 PM »

Okay, let's go...so have we made any decision on the new Shango verses?  Should I analyze them anyway?  I am game.   Hey, where did everyone go?   Shocked

I don't know for sure if they are real. But I always found them very credible. There have been other  blatant fakes  ...which were very poor. I guess without knowing the url info the only thing I can say is, isn't it possible to have been written by the real shango?

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 26, 2007, 11:00:21 PM »

Lala's you have mail

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: January 26, 2007, 11:00:37 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Lalas mom I had high hopes of doing the Shango Tango tonight. I have spent most of the day looking for what Bleached and I were talking about last night. The business of what Mary thought was magic transport. I have had no luck whatsoever.

What I have found is someones interpetation of Shango. Do not know if you have seen it or not.

http://www.mcharvey.com/shango/shango.html

I also found some interesting post from Columbo on another site. Do not have a link right now.

Klaas is Columbo one of our old posters. I guess I could look myself. LOL

Yes I have seen that interpretation. It is a good one.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: January 26, 2007, 11:00:40 PM »

Sam
BB has the verses you seek.  Yes, Colombo was a FP poster that ventured to the forum with Eleye another one of the Code Talkers.  Their interpretations had a tendency to "stir the pot" so to speak.  Frankly, I enjoyed them both.  I would love for them to come back and let's talk more concerning their thoughts in light of developments in the last several months.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: January 26, 2007, 11:01:19 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Lala's you have mail
Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: January 26, 2007, 11:01:45 PM »

Thanks again Sandy!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: January 26, 2007, 11:02:14 PM »

Yapperz your avatar is very cute. Now that looks like the wine of Bacchus in that goblet if i have ever seen it! Better be careful drinking that. Laughing

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 26, 2007, 11:04:29 PM »

It is a 1920's abstract painting style similar to Klimt,imo.Thank you,Mrs Red.I watched the show on camden and Morristown.It ie an area I used to work in,poverty and children.I still am trying to figure if the Russian park is a red herring or actual part of the puzzle.I am dancing and drinking alone tonight,maybe with a friend,Johnny Walker red and his brother Black.I am practing my Danny Boy for St Patrick's Day.The Pipes,etc.  The Mauldlin cat.  And don't throw more shoes as I will quit howling.

Live with hope,looking for justice
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: January 26, 2007, 11:05:36 PM »

Sam
BB has the verses you seek.  Yes, Colombo was a FP poster that ventured to the forum with Eleye another one of the Code Talkers.  Their interpretations had a tendency to "stir the pot" so to speak.  Frankly, I enjoyed them both.  I would love for them to come back and let's talk more concerning their thoughts in light of developments in the last several months.

I think that is what makes reading Shango even more interesting now.....Well maybe at least as interesting, and tricky. You have to be careful not to interpret to much with what is known now, yet was not knowledge when shango posted. Yet, water under the bridge....new disclosures can allow us to
maybe more acurately interpret than before because the knowledge just wasn't available. DUH is that confusing?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.