April 27, 2024, 07:14:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96828 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2007, 02:21:03 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Tom put in a new SPAM filter today for the front page comments.  When  you post a comment on the front page it now asks you to do some BASIC MATH before the post will go through.

CAN YOU GO TO THE FRONT PAGE AND DO A TEST POST, THEN LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

THANK YOU!

Laughing

Good Afternoon to all!  If this spam filter works do you think TOM could work on a SCUM filter too Wink

Hey Sunny!!!! Very Happy   It sure is good to see you.  Hope you're doing well.

HSnoopy! I am doing better....but the back brace is very confining....and limits my mobility a whole lot!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2007, 02:21:42 PM »

Klaas....my FP item has not gone through...and I know my math was correct because I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2007, 02:23:32 PM »

Thanks Jacqueline!! Thank goodness justice is finally coming for those 2 young men.  But how sad that it has taken so long, and that a family member had to keep it going.

There will be justice for Natalee.  We have to believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2007, 02:24:55 PM »

Hi Snoopy - yes but not near us, thank goodness!  

Congratulation to Kirsten...she will be a beautiful bride even if she wears a gunny sack!! Very Happy

Thank you Sunny!!  She is such a sweetheart.  You would never know she was my child except for the smile would ya.
Oh thank goodness Laughing   Laughing

She is her daddy's girl.  Yes of course I think she is absolutely gorgeous.

Oh I wouldn't be so modest if I were you....ATTENTION: SNOOPY is a doll as is her daughter!!  Don't let her fool ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2007, 02:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Klaas....my FP item has not gone through...and I know my math was correct because I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night...!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey MeMere   we're having your oven Jambalaya for supper. Wink
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2007, 02:26:13 PM »

NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Tom put in a new SPAM filter today for the front page comments.  When  you post a comment on the front page it now asks you to do some BASIC MATH before the post will go through.

CAN YOU GO TO THE FRONT PAGE AND DO A TEST POST, THEN LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

THANK YOU!

Laughing

Good Afternoon to all!  If this spam filter works do you think TOM could work on a SCUM filter too Wink

Hey Sunny!!!! Very Happy   It sure is good to see you.  Hope you're doing well.

HSnoopy! I am doing better....but the back brace is very confining....and limits my mobility a whole lot!!

Well take good care of yourself, and listen to the Drs.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2007, 02:27:06 PM »

Hi Snoopy - yes but not near us, thank goodness!  

Congratulation to Kirsten...she will be a beautiful bride even if she wears a gunny sack!! Very Happy

Thank you Sunny!!  She is such a sweetheart.  You would never know she was my child except for the smile would ya.
Oh thank goodness Laughing   Laughing

She is her daddy's girl.  Yes of course I think she is absolutely gorgeous.

Oh I wouldn't be so modest if I were you....ATTENTION: SNOOPY is a doll as is her daughter!!  Don't let her fool ya!!

Laughing  Laughing  silly.  Checks in the mail  Laughing  Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2007, 02:27:07 PM »

Oh great...did you start chopping the ingredients yet...lol...?  Love that dish but it does take a long time to prep it....!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2007, 02:27:27 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Ex-Cop Indicted In '64 Slaying Of Two Black Teens
Jan. 25 - James Ford Seale, a 71-year-old former sheriff's deputy, has been indicted in the deaths of two black teens Henry Dee and Charles Moore, whose badly beaten bodies were found in the Mississippi River in a 1964 search for civil rights workers.

Posted this in hopes that if this can be solved after so many years...There will be justice found for Natalee too someday.

Documentary...The way to go...

Wishing you all a great day...

hi Jacgue...thanks for posting the article....I have faith that Natalee's case will be solved......one of the murderers will crack and tell the truth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2007, 02:28:40 PM »

Oh great...did you start chopping the ingredients yet...lol...?  Love that dish but it does take a long time to prep it....!

UhOh!!  Nope.  Guess I should do that.  Forgot to set the chicken out too.
My Bad!! Laughing
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2007, 02:29:25 PM »

I am...can't do much other than that!  Soon is not soon enuf in this case!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2007, 02:30:14 PM »

My feet are getting tired from dancing on that heart.  pppfffttt.  Be glad when it's St. Patricks day.  Gotta get an avater that's not quite so physical. Cool
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »

My Bad!! Laughing

How about using one of those already cooked chickens at WalMart... Laughing
and it takes a total of 90 minutes cooking time in the oven....I only say this because the first time I did it, we ate at 9:30 p.m..... Very Happy

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2007, 02:32:34 PM »

Thanks Jacqueline!! Thank goodness justice is finally coming for those 2 young men.  But how sad that it has taken so long, and that a family member had to keep it going.

There will be justice for Natalee.  We have to believe.

Big hugs to you Snoop Dawg...

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2007, 02:32:59 PM »

I am...can't do much other than that!  Soon is not soon enuf in this case!!

How was your cruise?  You won't believe what we're doing on May 19th!!  We're going on the Maiden voyage of The Liberty Of The Seas!!   Largest cruise ship in the world. WooHoo.  Figure it'll be the last vacation as a family before Kristen gets married.  Can't wait
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2007, 02:33:12 PM »

Posted at FOB - these two comments are actually worthless but I thought the comment to Glenda was pretty funny (and true).  This was Glenda's comment regarding the RAVE CAVE photos that were posted on the front page of SM:

Glenda wrote:

The two TOP pictures were taken on June 5th during the search with all government employees, tourists and Dutch marines. The bottom two photos, I can't tell you yet, but every photo can be examined.

Lovejust comment to the above post:

Can't you just have someone else leak it for you??

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2007, 02:34:58 PM »

My Bad!! Laughing

How about using one of those already cooked chickens at WalMart... Laughing
and it takes a total of 90 minutes cooking time in the oven....I only say this because the first time I did it, we ate at 9:30 p.m..... Very Happy

Well actually we had one of those chickens last night for supper, and if you seen the way I look right now.......still in jammies........you would be shaking your head telling me I was not going out of the house lookin like dat. Laughing  Laughing   No  No  No
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2007, 02:36:29 PM »

My feet are getting tired from dancing on that heart.  pppfffttt.  Be glad when it's St. Patricks day.  Gotta get an avater that's not quite so physical. Cool

hahahahaha...you are a dancin' fool!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2007, 02:39:54 PM »

How was your cruise?  You won't believe what we're doing on May 19th!!  We're going on the Maiden voyage of The Liberty Of The Seas!!   Largest cruise ship in the world. WooHoo.  Figure it'll be the last vacation as a family before Kristen gets married.  Can't wait

Cruise was relaxing...except for a whole lot of unruly kiddies...with deaf and blind parents Wink ...weather was COLD but we took warm clothing...

Wonderful!!  That should be lots and lots of fun!!  I have seen a video of the Liberty....WOW!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »

uummm looks like I chased everyone away...Ok...I am gone y'all can continue..... Very Happy ...but I'll be baaaaccckkkkkkkkkk..

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.