April 27, 2024, 09:47:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #578 1/24 - 1/28/2007  (Read 96833 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: January 27, 2007, 10:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "San"
Those businesses Florida are equivalent to saying John Gotti ran a resaurant......... the Ravenite Social Club.  Twisted Evil

That wasn't a restaurant Laughing  Laughing

Well it kinda was, it was their front.They  could go in and order a meal, hang out....I didn't know what other type of business to call it.  Embarassed

Bleached I'm from NY I know what it really was Laughing .
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: January 27, 2007, 10:19:13 PM »

Maybe the bird was a helicopter? though not likely when these writings were posted it was already the end of June. Remember the incident though that Beth Twitty told about on Dr Phil......she said she was sitting in a restaurant, it was the end of august ...early september 2006. A man came up to her and said he had been tailing someone who he thought was Natalee. He had traced her whereabouts to one particular house. He was just about to move in closer for a look, and a helicopter came down and landed, the people came out of the house, got in, and it flew away........Why would anyone sayy something like that, in a public place, with other people there, if they felt there was nothing to it.

Maybe the bird is a helicopter?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2007, 10:19:43 PM »

Those businesses Florida are equivalent to saying John Gotti ran a resaurant......... the Ravenite Social Club.  Twisted Evil

That wasn't a restaurant Laughing  Laughing

Well it kinda was, it was their front.They  could go in and order a meal, hang out....I didn't know what other type of business to call it.  Embarassed

Bleached I'm from NY I know what it really was Laughing .

I believe you.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: January 27, 2007, 10:19:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

I take this to mean FBI would pull apart Van Rijn and his underworld contacts and activities.
What is so special about Steve Croes if he cannot be a sacrifice but they were happy to let JvdS look like one.

Tib where were you back in the days this all started. We might understand it by now!  Razz
I think along the same lines. FBI were certainly in there monitoring sloots/v rijn / _________ .  Thwe Arubans probably were ready to give someone as a token.  They tried out Croes, turned him down. I think his father? some relative is/was ALE.[/quote]

We can tell Steve Croes is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier so maybe Joran  (who isn't much brighter IMO) was a more likely subject owing to the backup from his parents and that is why PvdS got the fistful of money.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: January 27, 2007, 10:22:37 PM »

Yea, but they didn't sacrifice the LamderSloot. At least i think of it in terms of "finding guilty".....at least not yet.

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: January 27, 2007, 10:23:22 PM »

Soon the answers will appear.It always does.As the bard said,so long ago The blood in the ground crieth for Justice.i beleive it is coming.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: January 27, 2007, 10:24:39 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Soon the answers will appear.It always does.As the bard said,so long ago The blood in the ground crieth for Justice.i beleive it is coming.CAT

I knew I could count on you Cat to lend some clarity to the situation friend.  Very Happy  Very Happy

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: January 27, 2007, 10:30:19 PM »

Yea, but they didn't sacrifice the LamderSloot. At least i think of it in terms of "finding guilty".....at least not yet.

Not yet but while they had him in prison most people agreed that the culprit had been caught and that would be the end of it.  The investigation would then be focussed totally on the 3 stooges and no other outside connections would be sought.

When this story began I was watching Fox and reading RWV (I know -- I know) but didn't find SM for some time.

Still can't connect the chopper to bird on a wire unless it answered a radio call but light aircraft use a wire to help them stop when landing on a craft at sea.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: January 27, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »

Maybe the bird was a helicopter? though not likely when these writings were posted it was already the end of June. Remember the incident though that Beth Twitty told about on Dr Phil......she said she was sitting in a restaurant, it was the end of august ...early september 2006. A man came up to her and said he had been tailing someone who he thought was Natalee. He had traced her whereabouts to one particular house. He was just about to move in closer for a look, and a helicopter came down and landed, the people came out of the house, got in, and it flew away........Why would anyone sayy something like that, in a public place, with other people there, if they felt there was nothing to it.

As this is a discussion board:
Good idea about the "don't shake the bird on the wire"

FACT is: Hubert Thiel from the Diario was following the car for weeks.
He approached Beth at the end of August of what he had seen.
Because he had been drinking at the hotel..."They say" his credibility went out the window.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #809 on: January 27, 2007, 10:37:45 PM »

CAT: My opinion is that I agree.

Someone from BFN just sent me this:
"I have heard lately that everything is going to come out in time..
what is meant by that?"

IMO The pieces may have all come together.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: January 27, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested.

http://tinyurl.com/ynng5c

Arends In For Questioning

Fox News is reporting that Joran Van der Sloot friend Max Arends was brought in for questioning on Friday night. If I'm not mistaken, this is a second visit for Arends.

Meanwhile, police brought in yet another man for questioning Friday night, FOX News has learned. The man, Max Arends, who is also a friend of van der Sloot, is not a suspect in the case and has not been arrested

http://tinyurl.com/2e4nfm

Another question here.   Where does the alibi for Lorenzo come in?  I do not see his name mentioned.  Where did we hear that story?  Anyone know?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: January 27, 2007, 10:42:56 PM »

G'day Cat -- I have been waiting for you to pad back in the cage.  My avatar is the Golden Lion Tamarin or Marmoset.  A small monkey that lives in Brazil but is highly endangered owing to deforestation. Only about 10 inches body length (not counting my lustrous tail) and weigh under a pound.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: January 27, 2007, 10:53:04 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

As this is a discussion board:
Good idea about the "don't shake the bird on the wire"

FACT is: Hubert Thiel from the Diario was following the car for weeks.
He approached Beth at the end of August of what he had seen.
Because he had been drinking at the hotel..."They say" his credibility went out the window.

As i remember it, Teal who is a sports reporter for the Diario newspaper did claim via Jossy to be following a car in Venezuela in which he thought Natalee was being held. Apparently the girl turned out not to be Natalee. This was early june 2005.

He continued to follow up on various "sightings" over the next months, had spotted and followed her a second time(he thought). Then lost sight of her.
He felt that the people hiding this person he thought to be Natalee were being tipped off by someone.

The third time, the time I mentioned that the person resembling Natalee who spirited , once again, away...this time by helicopter was in august/sept 2006. This instance Beth mentioned on the Dr Phil show.

Will see if I can find the transcript......

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: January 27, 2007, 10:56:05 PM »

Looks straight to me........is that the road to this house?

Florida did you get close enough to this house to see what appears to be written on the side of the house to the right of the picture and just under the "lookout" ?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: January 27, 2007, 10:57:43 PM »

Correction the dr Phil was august/sept 2005, his first show aired sept 2005.  Embarassed

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: January 27, 2007, 11:02:13 PM »

Florida did you get close enough to this house to see what appears to be written on the side of the house to the right of the picture and just under the "lookout" ?

Personally...LOL I don't see anything written there. Do you?
I did notice the basketball court in the back & the closed hurricane shutters...no windows.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: January 27, 2007, 11:04:38 PM »

Good evening folks.  Interesting topics being discussed tonight,  I will definitely have to go back to read. I just wanted to add this:

The information came from the Vanity Fair article:

June 3 – Reportedly a former policeman follows a KIA sedan with a blonde woman matching Natalee’s description from an ATM location.  After following the car from house to house, the police are called.  The girl is brought to the police station, the Twittys are called in, but the woman turned out to be an American tourist.  
~~~~~~~~
Similarly it is later reported on the Dr Phil show that Hubert Tiel follows another woman from house to house, before she leaves by helicopter.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: January 27, 2007, 11:07:51 PM »

Re:  Bird on a wire

I've always thought of this as the "stool pidgeon" passing on info through a telephone.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: January 27, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Good discusions going on here tonight. The pieces will come together, sooner or later. Too many people are working on this case for it to remain unsolved.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: January 27, 2007, 11:12:08 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

Personally...LOL I don't see anything written there. Do you?
I did notice the basketball court in the back & the closed hurricane shutters...no windows.

I doubt if I would ask the question if I did not think it looked like writing to me.  It appears to be a convex line of writing at the top and then two lines of smaller writing underneath.  May only be a pattern in the brickwork but that is why I asked if you had gone any closer to the building.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.