March 28, 2024, 05:36:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 338665 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1020 on: May 12, 2010, 07:42:59 PM »

* snipped*   (from Brandi)
Crying and wiping your eyes are two entirely different things in my book.
Exactly. And obsessively examining the tissue is weird.   

Totally weird;  Baez should do his client a favor and put some chopped onion inside a handkerchief & hand it to her to hold close to her eyes .... maybe then she wouldn't have to continually almost put her eyeballs out. lol
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: May 12, 2010, 08:06:03 PM »

MyMonkey, thanks for those comparison pics of Cindy.  I didn't realize that she wore those rings that way all the time. I don't know why it seems odd to me to wear a ring on your middle finger.  But maybe I'm just not as cool as Cindy!

I always wear rings on my middle finger and I'm waaaaayyyyyy cooler than Cindy!!!

Me too Curly.   

me too...I wear my Granny's wedding band on my middle finger...it might not be cool, but it warms my heart.
You are all WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY cooler than Cindy!

LOL.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: May 12, 2010, 08:09:38 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
48 Hours Mystery Casey Anthony Personal Photos

Notice how her big horsey face is in every picture.. that's not normal

But look at the cute pictures of Caylee ... what a little doll she was.

Did you notice how INTENTLY Caylee looks at Casey when she is looking at her??  She was searching for the love that should have been there....

I see on Spindy's wrist is one of these bracelets that is made up of links that have pictures on them.  I am sure I see Caylee on them.  Too bad she takes better care of the pictures than she did of her grand daughter.

Yes ... the way little Caylee looks at her momma is just so precious ... and in the early ones, she just looks like she just worships her momma;  I see CinCin as one who is frantically rowing her canoe as it nears the edge of the waterfall.

Perhaps it is just me...but in most of the photos, Kc's smile looked fake to me, a put on.....there were a few when it looked real.....but only a few....and in those that looked fake or put on, her eyes were devoid of emotion.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: May 12, 2010, 08:14:29 PM »

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”

----------------
http://www.wesh.com/news/23488034/detail.html

Under state law, there are 15 so-called aggravating circumstances. At least one of them must be proven for a defendant to receive the death penalty.

In his response, state prosecutor Jeff Ashton said nine of the 15 circumstances clearly do not apply to Casey. He then went on to point out four that he said clearly apply to the case.

They are, as written in state law:

The capital felony involved aggravated child abuse
It was premeditated
The victim was under the age of 12
The defendant was the victim's parent

There are two other aggravating circumstances the state may or may not try to prove.

One of them is that the defendant benefited financially from the victim's death.

The other is that the alleged slaying was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he believes the state has already tipped its hand in regard to claiming Caylee's murder was especially cruel.

"It's my belief that Jeff Ashton has already put the defense and entire public on notice that he's going to try to prove that by that presentation in court about how the duct tape may have been placed over Caylee's mouth and how she might have seen the eyes of her killer as she took her last breath," Hornsby said.

------------

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/page/2/

A Million Times

Posted on April 30th, 2010 by JWG

In other words, the chloroform concentration detected in Casey’s trunk was a million times greater than what would be expected from a decomposing adult. If the levels were as expected, Oak Ridge would not have paid much attention, as they could attribute the signature to the trunk carpet itself.

No wonder Dr. Vass seemed alarmed by the concentration when he wrote the emails to Vincent and Melich. It is noteworthy he did not ask about cleaning solutions or pool chemicals possibly being used on the trunk. He specifically asked if someone in the house might have special access to pharmaceutical supplies, implying they might also have access to chloroform.

So, as much as I thought “naw…Casey is way too stupid and lazy to produce home-made chloroform“, the report and emails are pretty much telling us...

“Yeah, we think she actually did.”

--------------

Doesn't look like this "pre-meditated accident" went too terribly wrong to me.

It looks to me like Casey, FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE, completed something from beginning

right on through to the very end. Is that why she is so proud of herself?

I think Casey is a dead woman, unless...

1. Pleads Guilty
2. Throws George under a bus
3. Throws Lee under a bus

It will be getting much nastier... and with this family, that takes some real work.

Thanks Carpe.....gee it was so easy for you to figure out what those aggravators were, but the poor duhfence need it written out AGAIN!!!

And yep.....it's hard to think this family can and WILL get nastier...but I'd bet on it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: May 12, 2010, 08:15:48 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Relevant Photos

Posted on May 12th, 2010 by Valhall

thanks trim....another winner by Val!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1025 on: May 12, 2010, 08:24:08 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Relevant Photos

Posted on May 12th, 2010 by Valhall

W.O.W.  Val is always excellent but this hit the bullseye!  A five star presentation!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: May 12, 2010, 08:27:57 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.

I'm nosy.I wander who the lady is sitting behind her. 
Make that two of us. She was chewing gum yesterday too. What is it with these people they can't follow the rules or what? 

The lady behind Cindy is the body language expert that Tru TV interviews after the court sessions (don't know her "name").

Thanks.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: May 12, 2010, 08:34:29 PM »

Thanks Carpe!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: May 12, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Look at this pic of Cindy at yesterday's hearing...Is that a cell phone?  Is this allowed in court?

Yes, the Court's specific order is that cell phones be put on vibrating mode or shut off.
This is a situation i just don't get. Bozo uses his phone in full view. He makes no pretense of hiding the fact that he lets kc view something on his regularly. Pictures show Spindy reading texts, so the order is that the phones are to be silent, not off. Still doesn't explain the accused being able to view and respond to whatever is being shown.

Was this during the 10 minute break?  If so, can you use a cell phone during the break?

Maybe that's when it was---during the break.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: May 12, 2010, 09:23:41 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-sees-a-tough-day-for-casey-anthonys-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

asey Anthony: Television sees a tough day for Casey Anthony’s defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 6:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(113) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How bad a day was it for Casey Anthony and her defense team?

The story was at the top of 5 p.m. newscasts on WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35. And it was the top story at 6 p.m. on WFTV, WOFL and WKMG-Channel 6.

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”
SNIPPED

Responding to my own post.....but the above has me scratching my head.  Judge Napolitano is so off base here. IMO it's a case of another person making a statement who doesn't know the case. I intend to contact WOFL and let them know how incorrect this is.  Stupid...............just stupid!!

Please do and let us know what they say.  I am so tired of these legal 'experts' who have no clue about the case spouting this misinformation.
Judge Napolitano obviously was not paying attention when Jeff Ashton made this statement in Court :-
"Her killer prepared some substance in advance that would render her physically unable to resist, administered the substance, awaited its effect and then methodically applied three pieces of duct tape to completely cut off the flow of air through her mouth or her nose and let nature take it's course". (snipped)

Nowhere is there any mention of an accident gone wrong. They are accusing her of premeditated murder with good reason.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1030 on: May 12, 2010, 09:39:28 PM »

Ooops! I was going to the kitchen for some bug juice... and I slipped on some slick tile...
and I accidentally prepared a batch of chloroform. 

My Caylee is missing.

Prosecutor:

Mrs. Anthony when you typed on your My Space page (my caylee is missing) were
you under the impression that your Caylee was missing?

CA: No, not at all.

Cindy will be eaten alive on the stand. I swear it will be made into a Twilight Zone episode.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: May 12, 2010, 09:40:52 PM »

Good morning Monkeys---There was some earlier discussion about what Baez was entering in his Ipad.  It appeared to me that he was typing from whatever Casey had written on the paper he had given her earlier.  I think it was most probably a letter to Cindy that Baez would print out and deliver to Cindy later.  We know that, according to Conway, Casey and her parents communicate via letters.  I think this is probably the way they do it.  In fact, when Baez visits Casey in jail, she doesn't have to write it out.  She can just "Dictate" whatever she wants him to enter into his IPad or Laptop. These are sneaky people and IMO breaking the law doesn't bother any of them.  It is my fervent wish that Baez will go to far if he hasn't already and be disbarred. 

He mentioned two other First Degree Murder cases he had handled in FL recently.  I wonder if he lost them.  Surely he didn't win them.  He was preening like a peacock when he said that some people on the jury recognized him.  I recognize him for what IMO he is.  A sub-standard human being with some DNA borrowed from a rat.  Make that stolen from a rat.

Gotta leave.  See you later.  Love reading what most of you say.

Babybear I have to agree with you in partial because I really don't think it was a note to anyone per say did you get a chance to reference my screen time capture from the video of 5/11/10 hearing at the 12:40-44 mark you will see a page that is pulled up I can't make it out clearly but was hoping some other monkeys here might be able to or at least capture it here so we all can see, I think that might help us out in deciding what was going on during that trial.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: May 12, 2010, 10:18:45 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-sees-a-tough-day-for-casey-anthonys-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 6:10 PM

The story was at the top of 5 p.m. newscasts on WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35. And it was the top story at 6 p.m. on WFTV, WOFL and WKMG-Channel 6.

SNIPPED

Responding to my own post.....but the above has me scratching my head.  Judge Napolitano is so off base here. IMO it's a case of another person making a statement who doesn't know the case. I intend to contact WOFL and let them know how incorrect this is.  Stupid...............just stupid!!

I'm befuzzled too ... what on earth did Judge Napolitano mean I wonder??  Cannot figure that out either.

Hi Ono...I jsut think he doesn't know the case.....got things that he did know messed up and spoke when he should have not commented at all...I think the accident thing came originally from Lenamon's (sic) brief as to why she should NOT get the DP ...he said something about it might have been an accident...and and the 'So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.” from the jail letter and Maya..........I'll try to find it later on....unless trim aka fast fingers, finds it first.....hint, hint! Monkey Devil!

Hi, Sunny and all---A couple of years ago I heard Judge Napolitano speaking about Sam Sheppard.  Dr.Sheppard was convicted of murdering his wife.  He was an osteopath and there was an imprint of a surgical instrument in the blood on her pillow.  There was a circus atmosphere and media accusations against him.  His appeals eventually led to a US Supreme Court decision that the pre-trial publicity prevented a fair trial and he was tried again and found not guilty.  I'm  writing all about this because Napolitano said that the Supreme Court found Dr. Sheppard "Not guilty."  Now we all know, and certainly Judge Napolitano should know, that the Supreme Court does not find anyone not guilty or guilty, for that matter.  In this case they found that Dr. Sheppard did not have a fair trial and he was then entitled to another trial.  I know it was in Ohio, maybe Cincinatti, but I'm not sure of the city.  This happened quite a long time ago, maybe 30-40 years.  But I lost all confidence in Judge Napolitano's knowledge when I heard him say that. That is so elementary.

Then yesterday when he was saying that about an accident, I thought  he should know that if the prosecution thought it were an accident they would not be asking for the death penalty and she would probably not be charged with first degree murder but some degree of manslaughter.  I really don't think these talking heads should venture to comment unless they have taken the time to acquaint themselves with at least the basic facts.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: May 12, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »

Good morning Monkeys---There was some earlier discussion about what Baez was entering in his Ipad.  It appeared to me that he was typing from whatever Casey had written on the paper he had given her earlier.  I think it was most probably a letter to Cindy that Baez would print out and deliver to Cindy later.  We know that, according to Conway, Casey and her parents communicate via letters.  I think this is probably the way they do it.  In fact, when Baez visits Casey in jail, she doesn't have to write it out.  She can just "Dictate" whatever she wants him to enter into his IPad or Laptop. These are sneaky people and IMO breaking the law doesn't bother any of them.  It is my fervent wish that Baez will go to far if he hasn't already and be disbarred. 

He mentioned two other First Degree Murder cases he had handled in FL recently.  I wonder if he lost them.  Surely he didn't win them.  He was preening like a peacock when he said that some people on the jury recognized him.  I recognize him for what IMO he is.  A sub-standard human being with some DNA borrowed from a rat.  Make that stolen from a rat.

Gotta leave.  See you later.  Love reading what most of you say.

Babybear I have to agree with you in partial because I really don't think it was a note to anyone per say did you get a chance to reference my screen time capture from the video of 5/11/10 hearing at the 12:40-44 mark you will see a page that is pulled up I can't make it out clearly but was hoping some other monkeys here might be able to or at least capture it here so we all can see, I think that might help us out in deciding what was going on during that trial.

Hi Rowanvampo--No, I didn't see your screen capture but will find it now.  I have sort of a bad habit of not reading everything earlier because of lack of time.  I don't know where my time goes.  I seem to always be behind.  Thanks, I'll look at it.  I am computer illiterate and could never manage a screen capture and I admire (and envy) those who can.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: May 12, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

SNIPPED

I'm befuzzled too ... what on earth did Judge Napolitano mean I wonder??  Cannot figure that out either.

Hi Ono...I jsut think he doesn't know the case.....got things that he did know messed up and spoke when he should have not commented at all...I think the accident thing came originally from Lenamon's (sic) brief as to why she should NOT get the DP ...he said something about it might have been an accident...and and the 'So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.” from the jail letter and Maya..........I'll try to find it later on....unless trim aka fast fingers, finds it first.....hint, hint! Monkey Devil!

Hi, Sunny and all---A couple of years ago I heard Judge Napolitano speaking about Sam Sheppard.  Dr.Sheppard was convicted of murdering his wife.  He was an osteopath and there was an imprint of a surgical instrument in the blood on her pillow.  There was a circus atmosphere and media accusations against him.  His appeals eventually led to a US Supreme Court decision that the pre-trial publicity prevented a fair trial and he was tried again and found not guilty.  I'm  writing all about this because Napolitano said that the Supreme Court found Dr. Sheppard "Not guilty."  Now we all know, and certainly Judge Napolitano should know, that the Supreme Court does not find anyone not guilty or guilty, for that matter.  In this case they found that Dr. Sheppard did not have a fair trial and he was then entitled to another trial.  I know it was in Ohio, maybe Cincinatti, but I'm not sure of the city.  This happened quite a long time ago, maybe 30-40 years.  But I lost all confidence in Judge Napolitano's knowledge when I heard him say that. That is so elementary.

Then yesterday when he was saying that about an accident, I thought  he should know that if the prosecution thought it were an accident they would not be asking for the death penalty and she would probably not be charged with first degree murder but some degree of manslaughter.  I really don't think these talking heads should venture to comment unless they have taken the time to acquaint themselves with at least the basic facts.
The Dr. Sam Sheppard case was in a suburb of Cleveland, Bay Village, and this is what the tv show and movie, "The Fugitive" was based on.  It was a landmark case in many ways, and for the Judge not to be intimately familiar with this is strange.  I'm with you, the so called experts pontificating should be more careful. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: May 12, 2010, 11:30:24 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.

I'm nosy.I wander who the lady is sitting behind her. 

I've wondered who she is too--and have also wondered who the well dressed young man is who always looks sort of very attentive/concerned. 

The short dark haired lady behind Cindy is a jury consultant. She has been on Court tv  a view times talking about Casey's behavior, and interactions between Casey and Cindy.
The woman behind Casey who sat with her and was writing notes back and forth in the hearing yesterday is the mitigation expert, Jeanene Barrett. Casey hugged her at the end of the hearing.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: May 12, 2010, 11:53:58 PM »

I was reading and asking myself, Sam Sheppard, The Fugitive? I loved that show.

They should not allow Casey to come to court wearing mascara. This way the world will see that she's only concerned about it dripping onto her face.
Anyway, mascara could be used as a weapon. She could poke someone's eye out with it.  If she ever becomes suicidal, she could try and slit her lists with it.

I do agree it would be very considerate of the spectators to wear readable name tags that also state where they're from, and why they're there in the courtroom. Cindy should also be required to have a poster stating where Georgette is, because it drives people crazy not knowing his whereabouts. This is not too much to ask!

As an aside, a few years ago I was a spectator in the courtroom (Federal) in Palm Beach County. The md. and his wife that I worked for were on trial for fraud. Many of us from work showed up to support them in the gallery (we got paid). My point is, we were allowed to have beverages, and we also rolled our eyes quite a bit when the Feds were presenting their case. One agent ( a real putz) bumped into me in the hallway and didn't say excuse me, so being from NY and in a bad mood, I called him on it and asked if I was invisible. The morning the jury was to return it's verdict, one of the jurors winked at me, and I knew they were going to be exonerated.We were also allowed to bring our cell phones into the courtroom, but we had to shut them off.

I see Judge Perry drinking water all the time. If he does it, why can't anyone else? Just curious.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: May 13, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »

I was reading and asking myself, Sam Sheppard, The Fugitive? I loved that show.

They should not allow Casey to come to court wearing mascara. This way the world will see that she's only concerned about it dripping onto her face.
Anyway, mascara could be used as a weapon. She could poke someone's eye out with it.  If she ever becomes suicidal, she could try and slit her lists with it.

I do agree it would be very considerate of the spectators to wear readable name tags that also state where they're from, and why they're there in the courtroom. Cindy should also be required to have a poster stating where Georgette is, because it drives people crazy not knowing his whereabouts. This is not too much to ask!

As an aside, a few years ago I was a spectator in the courtroom (Federal) in Palm Beach County. The md. and his wife that I worked for were on trial for fraud. Many of us from work showed up to support them in the gallery (we got paid). My point is, we were allowed to have beverages, and we also rolled our eyes quite a bit when the Feds were presenting their case. One agent ( a real putz) bumped into me in the hallway and didn't say excuse me, so being from NY and in a bad mood, I called him on it and asked if I was invisible. The morning the jury was to return it's verdict, one of the jurors winked at me, and I knew they were going to be exonerated.We were also allowed to bring our cell phones into the courtroom, but we had to shut them off.

I see Judge Perry drinking water all the time. If he does it, why can't anyone else? Just curious.

Hi, Curly---'Cause He's da judge.  Yeah, The Fugitive.  Based on the Sam Sheppard case.  But there wasn't a one armed man.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1038 on: May 13, 2010, 12:13:39 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1039 on: May 13, 2010, 12:13:56 AM »

Someone needs to tell CinCin that when she strikes this pose she needs to wear those silver bracelets on both wrists.  At least we get an idea of what it could look like very soon.  heh.

Sorry, I had to do it!

bwahahahaha!  Love it, Brandi!      

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.