April 16, 2024, 06:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340003 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1040 on: May 13, 2010, 01:32:19 AM »

Hey All in Caylee's Cage.

I was unable to watch the two hearings - when they were live. I did watch both of them back to back - yesterday on video.
Looking back to the first hearing which was: Baez, Mason vs State -

First I noticed that Bobo was wearing a black suit. He has not worn a " Black Suit"  in any or most of the hearings. I think that was done on purpose by him. He normally wears a dark blue or blue suit. Maybe he was trying to create precedence. I don't know. His Black Suit however did not contain his ramblings .. which Judge Perry was so " to interject" I don't mean to interrupt you ... Mr. Bahyez .. but can we stay on point  - when he/BOBO was offering up his youtube video of " groupie slander of the public " towards Casey. Orange County or not. I don't care where they gather their juror's from - There is going to be within the mix of ppl - that do know and do care about this case. Quite the opposite of Bobo's thoughts. 
The first hearing within with Bobo/Mason and State it was drivel and boring - yet had quite a facet to it. I think it came out in reality the next day - with Sasquatch "Lyon" Bobo/Mason against the State - within Judge Perry's own words. He Judge Perry was more than accommodating. I think at one time he actually was " In Thought of Caylee" and not offering anything but " Fair Reality of Consequence" to Both - Defense and Prosecutors. He " Perry" is mindful, clear, concise and backs himself  - within all court documents. He does not waiver. He may be the new Judge on this case, but he has studied and he has his own documentation - ready for both sides. More so it was noticed for LYON - for him to declare " DENIED" to all her motions.  Her reverence that she feels she can KEENLY decipher or " mentally challenge Judge Perry" shows her true ignorance. She does not know his power and yet she challenges him - with her pseudo law professor Mumbo Jumbo.

When she made the quip to Judge Perry about the Bloggers - That Casey in bloggers eyes must Die and that She along with should die as well. Funny because she used almost the exact same words in a speech from 2009 - its on Youtube.  Almost the exact words verbatim.  Lyon fighting for " Gender equality within Death Penalty" is disgusting. She in her own words if you listen to her on Youtube within her speeches to her " students? paid law undergrads?" I don't know who she is speaking to - she says outright WOMEN are 2nd class in law. Her own words captured by Kathie Belich -about women as jurors - snipped.
She claims she hates Women who are in law/legal for their pretty clothes and etc .. that they go home at night and put on their " strap Ons" - which was pretty much brought back up within the Hearing of Casey 5/11. She brought up Sex Toys in the dresser drawer - within the bedroom. Who is this Woman ?? LYON that does not even resemble a woman. I think she has some deep seeded thoughts and hates about Women herself. I noticed too the instant that Casey sat into her chair - LYON Was all over her like white on Rice - babbling in her ear.  And Casey was like WHA? Casey I feel doesn't get LYON any more than we do. Not giving Casey any Credit. LYON is in this for her own self gratification period.  The woman she brought in (from New Mexico) to " analyze " GOOD Mothers VS Bad Mothers or whatever was a waste of time/money, not only for Judge Perry but for the woman herself. Total Joke. I actually felt as I watched that Professor on the stand - she was just another victim of the defense. She clearly had no motives and was brought to stage on false pretenses. 

Humpty Dumpty speaks - My new nick name for her ~ Lyon
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ErHWisakMFg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ErHWisakMFg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: May 13, 2010, 01:34:28 AM »

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”

----------------
http://www.wesh.com/news/23488034/detail.html

Under state law, there are 15 so-called aggravating circumstances. At least one of them must be proven for a defendant to receive the death penalty.

In his response, state prosecutor Jeff Ashton said nine of the 15 circumstances clearly do not apply to Casey. He then went on to point out four that he said clearly apply to the case.

They are, as written in state law:

The capital felony involved aggravated child abuse
It was premeditated
The victim was under the age of 12
The defendant was the victim's parent

There are two other aggravating circumstances the state may or may not try to prove.

One of them is that the defendant benefited financially from the victim's death.

The other is that the alleged slaying was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he believes the state has already tipped its hand in regard to claiming Caylee's murder was especially cruel.

"It's my belief that Jeff Ashton has already put the defense and entire public on notice that he's going to try to prove that by that presentation in court about how the duct tape may have been placed over Caylee's mouth and how she might have seen the eyes of her killer as she took her last breath," Hornsby said.

------------

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/page/2/

A Million Times

Posted on April 30th, 2010 by JWG

In other words, the chloroform concentration detected in Casey’s trunk was a million times greater than what would be expected from a decomposing adult. If the levels were as expected, Oak Ridge would not have paid much attention, as they could attribute the signature to the trunk carpet itself.

No wonder Dr. Vass seemed alarmed by the concentration when he wrote the emails to Vincent and Melich. It is noteworthy he did not ask about cleaning solutions or pool chemicals possibly being used on the trunk. He specifically asked if someone in the house might have special access to pharmaceutical supplies, implying they might also have access to chloroform.

So, as much as I thought “naw…Casey is way too stupid and lazy to produce home-made chloroform“, the report and emails are pretty much telling us...

“Yeah, we think she actually did.”

--------------

Doesn't look like this "pre-meditated accident" went too terribly wrong to me.

It looks to me like Casey, FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE, completed something from beginning

right on through to the very end. Is that why she is so proud of herself?

I think Casey is a dead woman, unless...

1. Pleads Guilty
2. Throws George under a bus
3. Throws Lee under a bus

It will be getting much nastier... and with this family, that takes some real work.

Thanks Carpe.....gee it was so easy for you to figure out what those aggravators were, but the poor duhfence need it written out AGAIN!!!

And yep.....it's hard to think this family can and WILL get nastier...but I'd bet on it!!

Oh, I think that it will get MUCH nastier...in fact, I think there will be several times that we will say...WOW, this is a new level of nasty.  I also think that the black look on George's face, and Cindy being late 2 days in a row, and the nasty look on her face are HARBINGERS of what's yet to come.  Much, much more!! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: May 13, 2010, 01:51:31 AM »

I don't know if I missed this or just forgot I read it, but it is kind of spooky in a weird sort of way.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21139699/detail.html

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: May 13, 2010, 01:56:19 AM »

Oh, I think that it will get MUCH nastier...in fact, I think there will be several times that we will say...WOW, this is a new level of nasty.  I also think that the black look on George's face, and Cindy being late 2 days in a row, and the nasty look on her face are HARBINGERS of what's yet to come.  Much, much more!! 

I think there is MUCH we don't have a clue about yet. I am also betting there is a TON of hidden secrets that the defense team has no idea about yet. I think the reason they are pushing so hard for the prosecution to give up their points for the DP is because they KNOW they don't have a clue as to all the players in this train wreck and no one is telling them. 

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1044 on: May 13, 2010, 01:57:47 AM »

Lyon " Sasquatch/ Humpty Dumpty speaking - I have already posted this - about a wk ago.

She in this audio states that " She loves to manipulate the court/juror/witness all - this is her Mantra of winning. Vid 8:50 She goes on to say " IF" I win ONE of my countless filed Motions filed in a case " I am lucky" -  I won ONE of my Motions - last year ... I can't wait until this year * meaning next year .. I am up for a Win " Of yet another Motion" bark bark  - She claims the public are mindless idiots .....and they can be persuaded by her in court by her visionary's " white boards " guilt words and feed into their minds - via her full blown self - that no one can find her to be anything but the PRO and all others are OBTUSE: not  quick  or  alert  in  perception,  feeling,  or  intellect
She is a walking Charlie Horse in a skirt -
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h9WbYCJOKHI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/h9WbYCJOKHI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Judge Perry  Neutral
Lyon 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1045 on: May 13, 2010, 05:22:16 AM »

I saw a pic where Andrea Lyon was so close in talking to Casey - it looked like she was going to stick her tongue in her ear.

It made me feel very dirty. Something A lot of things  about A.L. just ain't right!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: May 13, 2010, 06:57:50 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=14
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Cindy Anthony Memorial Speech

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: May 13, 2010, 07:37:57 AM »

Thanks, Trimm.  Interesting stuff.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: May 13, 2010, 08:36:03 AM »

Hey Monka   

Tonight at 11:00 Casey hearings Reveal New Details
http://www.wesh.com/video/23532879/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: May 13, 2010, 08:40:30 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/casey-anthony-all-smiles-as-she-enters-and-leaves-courtroom-but-wipes-away-fake-non-tears-one-eye-at-a-time-at-death-sentence-hearing/
Casey Anthony, All Smiles As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom But Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: May 13, 2010, 08:55:04 AM »

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”

----------------
http://www.wesh.com/news/23488034/detail.html

Under state law, there are 15 so-called aggravating circumstances. At least one of them must be proven for a defendant to receive the death penalty.

In his response, state prosecutor Jeff Ashton said nine of the 15 circumstances clearly do not apply to Casey. He then went on to point out four that he said clearly apply to the case.

They are, as written in state law:

The capital felony involved aggravated child abuse
It was premeditated
The victim was under the age of 12
The defendant was the victim's parent

There are two other aggravating circumstances the state may or may not try to prove.

One of them is that the defendant benefited financially from the victim's death.

The other is that the alleged slaying was especially heinous, atrocious or cruel.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he believes the state has already tipped its hand in regard to claiming Caylee's murder was especially cruel.

"It's my belief that Jeff Ashton has already put the defense and entire public on notice that he's going to try to prove that by that presentation in court about how the duct tape may have been placed over Caylee's mouth and how she might have seen the eyes of her killer as she took her last breath," Hornsby said.

------------

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/page/2/

A Million Times

Posted on April 30th, 2010 by JWG

In other words, the chloroform concentration detected in Casey’s trunk was a million times greater than what would be expected from a decomposing adult. If the levels were as expected, Oak Ridge would not have paid much attention, as they could attribute the signature to the trunk carpet itself.

No wonder Dr. Vass seemed alarmed by the concentration when he wrote the emails to Vincent and Melich. It is noteworthy he did not ask about cleaning solutions or pool chemicals possibly being used on the trunk. He specifically asked if someone in the house might have special access to pharmaceutical supplies, implying they might also have access to chloroform.

So, as much as I thought “naw…Casey is way too stupid and lazy to produce home-made chloroform“, the report and emails are pretty much telling us...

“Yeah, we think she actually did.”

--------------

Doesn't look like this "pre-meditated accident" went too terribly wrong to me.

It looks to me like Casey, FOR ONCE IN HER LIFE, completed something from beginning

right on through to the very end. Is that why she is so proud of herself?

I think Casey is a dead woman, unless...

1. Pleads Guilty
2. Throws George under a bus
3. Throws Lee under a bus

It will be getting much nastier... and with this family, that takes some real work.

Casey would definitely benefit financially.  It cost a ton of money to raise a child, especially if you want to keep up the outfits and toys given to Caylee.  Remember, she had to steal quite a bit of money to maintain that lifestyle.  Caylee was a burden financially, especially if Cindy and George began using the tough love approach they were supposed to have started with her.  She stole money off of Amy to buy things for herself, she would have needed more to buy things for her daughter, too. 

Where would her health insurance money have come from if Casey was unemployed? Cindy would have known if her Granddaughter was on assistance that Casey did not have a job making big bucks.  Caylee was also cutting into her party money.  She had already gone through her Mom's retirement funds, Cindy was out of money to pay for her Granddaughter's things.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: May 13, 2010, 09:08:22 AM »

I think there is MUCH we don't have a clue about yet. I am also betting there is a TON of hidden secrets that the defense team has no idea about yet. I think the reason they are pushing so hard for the prosecution to give up their points for the DP is because they KNOW they don't have a clue as to all the players in this train wreck and no one is telling them. 

As usual Turbo, I agree with you.

I believe strongly that there is an element to Casey's activities that the defense may not be aware of.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: May 13, 2010, 09:23:47 AM »

Hey Monka   

Tonight at 11:00 Casey hearings Reveal New Details
http://www.wesh.com/video/23532879/index.html
Hey, Trimm!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: May 13, 2010, 09:33:24 AM »

As usual Turbo, I agree with you.

I believe strongly that there is an element to Casey's activities that the defense may not be aware of.

Agree...I don't think KC has told her attorneys anything of value...and...if...she spouted the same garbage she did to LE, I'm sure I can't imagine how nervous her attorneys are inside their little bitty black hearts.  They have to KNOW that KC's a train wreck and a liar of magnitude.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: May 13, 2010, 10:09:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---There was some earlier discussion about what Baez was entering in his Ipad.  It appeared to me that he was typing from whatever Casey had written on the paper he had given her earlier.  I think it was most probably a letter to Cindy that Baez would print out and deliver to Cindy later.  We know that, according to Conway, Casey and her parents communicate via letters.  I think this is probably the way they do it.  In fact, when Baez visits Casey in jail, she doesn't have to write it out.  She can just "Dictate" whatever she wants him to enter into his IPad or Laptop. These are sneaky people and IMO breaking the law doesn't bother any of them.  It is my fervent wish that Baez will go to far if he hasn't already and be disbarred. 

He mentioned two other First Degree Murder cases he had handled in FL recently.  I wonder if he lost them.  Surely he didn't win them.  He was preening like a peacock when he said that some people on the jury recognized him.  I recognize him for what IMO he is.  A sub-standard human being with some DNA borrowed from a rat.  Make that stolen from a rat.

Gotta leave.  See you later.  Love reading what most of you say.

He is being sued for Ineffective Counsel by  Milton Diaz, his former client who sits behind bars...
Apparently Baez wanted to 'surprise the Prosecution' with a video that showed in theory how the toddler's skull (who he was accused of killing) could have been fractured without Mr Diaz' help-   but that little demo blew right up in his face thanks to astute Prosecutors and a Judge who knew what he was doing- and cost Mr Diaz his freedom.   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: May 13, 2010, 10:12:58 AM »

Good morning Monkeys---There was some earlier discussion about what Baez was entering in his Ipad.  It appeared to me that he was typing from whatever Casey had written on the paper he had given her earlier.  I think it was most probably a letter to Cindy that Baez would print out and deliver to Cindy later.  We know that, according to Conway, Casey and her parents communicate via letters.  I think this is probably the way they do it.  In fact, when Baez visits Casey in jail, she doesn't have to write it out.  She can just "Dictate" whatever she wants him to enter into his IPad or Laptop. These are sneaky people and IMO breaking the law doesn't bother any of them.  It is my fervent wish that Baez will go to far if he hasn't already and be disbarred. 

He mentioned two other First Degree Murder cases he had handled in FL recently.  I wonder if he lost them.  Surely he didn't win them.  He was preening like a peacock when he said that some people on the jury recognized him.  I recognize him for what IMO he is.  A sub-standard human being with some DNA borrowed from a rat.  Make that stolen from a rat.

Gotta leave.  See you later.  Love reading what most of you say.

He is being sued for Ineffective Counsel by  Milton Diaz, his former client who sits behind bars...
Apparently Baez wanted to 'surprise the Prosecution' with a video that showed in theory how the toddler's skull (who he was accused of killing) could have been fractured without Mr Diaz' help-   but that little demo blew right up in his face thanks to astute Prosecutors and a Judge who knew what he was doing- and cost Mr Diaz his freedom.   

Ooooohhh!! That's really bad representation!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: May 13, 2010, 10:29:26 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-nbc-analyst-says-be-careful-what-you-ask-for.html
Casey Anthony: NBC analyst says, ‘Be careful what you ask for’
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on May, 13 2010 8:57 AM
Discuss This: Comments(15) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

NBC’s “Today” turned to the Casey Anthony case this morning. The top-rated morning show repeated familiar points in analyzing events that unfolded earlier this week. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Dan Abrams, the network’s chief legal analyst, described the addition of the new judge, Belvin Perry, who replaced Stan Strickland.

“Be careful what you ask for,” Abrams said. ”They [the defense] had asked to disqualify the previous judge, saying that he had some sort of connection to a blogger who had strong feelings about the case. They got that judge removed. And now they’ve got a judge who may be even tougher.”

And Abrams added: “You always have to be careful when you’re seeking to dismiss a judge in a case, because you never know what you’re going to get.”

The defense this week failed to get the death penalty dropped from the case. In a report, NBC’s Kerry Sanders explained that Caylee’s official cause of death (”homicide by undetermined means”) was “a rare conclusion by the medical examiner who had limited forensics to work with.”

Sanders said Perry had established “a fast-paced agenda.”

And Sanders talked to former U.S. Attorney Kendall Coffey. His view: “If the prosecution can prove that a mother intentionally murdered her own child in order to pursue a wild social life, then this is indeed a death-penalty case.”   

Abrams explained that to get the death penalty in Florida, there needs to be aggravating factors, such as premeditation.

Meredith Vieira noted that the defense unsuccessfully argued how could it be premeditation without a cause of of death.
“That’s an argument for the jury, in effect,” Abrams said.  ”What the defense is trying to do is they’re trying to say, ’Look, as a legal matter we want the death penalty off the table.’ Very tough argument for the defense, in every case … Not surprising that this judge said that it can move forward. But this is just the first step.”

The segment on the Anthony case preceded a “Today” update on Anna Nicole Smith’s daughter.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: May 13, 2010, 10:32:47 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/37126492#37126492
Could Casey Anthony Get The Death Penalty

~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: May 13, 2010, 10:41:14 AM »

The final line sums it all up..............LIKE MOTHER - LIKE DAUGHTER

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: May 13, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »

I see James McIntyre and Joy Wray have been posting over at MD's blog.Talk about twisted.   

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.