April 20, 2024, 05:30:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 340504 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1080 on: May 13, 2010, 12:30:26 PM »

Lyon " Sasquatch/ Humpty Dumpty speaking - I have already posted this - about a wk ago.

She in this audio states that " She loves to manipulate the court/juror/witness all - this is her Mantra of winning. Vid 8:50 She goes on to say " IF" I win ONE of my countless filed Motions filed in a case " I am lucky" -  I won ONE of my Motions - last year ... I can't wait until this year * meaning next year .. I am up for a Win " Of yet another Motion" bark bark  - She claims the public are mindless idiots .....and they can be persuaded by her in court by her visionary's " white boards " guilt words and feed into their minds - via her full blown self - that no one can find her to be anything but the PRO and all others are OBTUSE: not  quick  or  alert  in  perception,  feeling,  or  intellect
She is a walking Charlie Horse in a skirt -
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h9WbYCJOKHI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/h9WbYCJOKHI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Judge Perry  Neutral
Lyon 

Thank you very much for posting this Deenie!   Where do I begin....holy koolaid!  This woman is foul, complete with insults beyond the pale.  Of course, anyone that disagrees with her or her cause is an idiot...what were we thinking to disagree with the beast of burden.   My god, her ego is as huge as her @$$.  So self-absorbed, this is yet another reference that people wouldnt mind killing her along with her client - absolutely disturbingly twisted.  So, her goal is to make a jury feel guilty for opposing death, she has no respect for the Court either on how she would approach it nor does she mind telling others how to join her bandwagon.   This speech sounded like she was a cult leader, of sorts.   I was totally and completely insulted that she would state that "some pastors" would not be opposed to killing someone, I was equally offended that she felt the necessity to bring politics into (which party she insulted this time particularly is irrelevant).   It did not get pass me that she mentioned Florida in her "Let's save the pond scum of the earth" speech, it only proves beyond a reasonable doubt that she took this case for HER AGENDA.   

One has to wonder along the way how this woman got so heck bent on saving the worse of society as opposed to protecting innocent victims, the more I see all she appears to be is an educated blowhard who is overcome with antiestablishmentarianism & twisted ideology.    This woman, views agreed upon or not, is way beyond repulsive.   I could go on but at the moment I'm attempting to lower my infuriation to a civil level 

You left off that she is a stinking pant load... but other than that, girlfriend...

YOU TOOK IT TO THE HOOP AND SLAM DUNKED IT.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: May 13, 2010, 12:36:21 PM »

While it's slow I have a question that I am not sure has ever been answered.  The Secret Service was brought up in court again this week.  It may have been when Baez was trying to ask for CVs for all of the various persons involved in lab work done by the state, etc.  Have we ever figured out WHY the Secret Service is involved????????
I would sure like to know also.

Criminal Investigations

The United States Secret Service is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the nation's financial infrastructure and payment systems. As a part of this mission, the Secret Service constantly implements and evaluates prevention and response measures to guard against electronic crimes as well as other computer related fraud. The Secret Service derives its authority to investigate specified criminal violations from Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 3056.

Criminal investigations can be international in scope. These investigations include: counterfeiting of U.S. currency (to include coins); counterfeiting of foreign currency (occurring domestically); identity crimes such as access device fraud, identity theft, false identification fraud, bank fraud and check fraud; telemarketing fraud; telecommunications fraud (cellular and hard wire); computer fraud; fraud targeting automated payment systems and teller machines; direct deposit fraud; investigations of forgery, uttering, alterations, false impersonations or false claims involving U.S. Treasury Checks, U.S. Saving Bonds, U.S. Treasury Notes, Bonds and Bills; electronic funds transfer (EFT) including Treasury disbursements and fraud within the Treasury payment systems; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation investigations; Farm Credit Administration violations; and fictitious or fraudulent commercial instruments and foreign securities.

http://www.secretservice.gov/criminal.shtml

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: May 13, 2010, 12:40:42 PM »

While it's slow I have a question that I am not sure has ever been answered.  The Secret Service was brought up in court again this week.  It may have been when Baez was trying to ask for CVs for all of the various persons involved in lab work done by the state, etc.  Have we ever figured out WHY the Secret Service is involved????????

Criminal Investigations

The United States Secret Service is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the nation's financial infrastructure and payment systems. As a part of this mission, the Secret Service constantly implements and evaluates prevention and response measures to guard against electronic crimes as well as other computer related fraud. The Secret Service derives its authority to investigate specified criminal violations from Title 18 of the United States Code, Section 3056.

Criminal investigations can be international in scope. These investigations include: counterfeiting of U.S. currency (to include coins); counterfeiting of foreign currency (occurring domestically); identity crimes such as access device fraud, identity theft, false identification fraud, bank fraud and check fraud; telemarketing fraud; telecommunications fraud (cellular and hard wire); computer fraud; fraud targeting automated payment systems and teller machines; direct deposit fraud; investigations of forgery, uttering, alterations, false impersonations or false claims involving U.S. Treasury Checks, U.S. Saving Bonds, U.S. Treasury Notes, Bonds and Bills; electronic funds transfer (EFT) including Treasury disbursements and fraud within the Treasury payment systems; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation investigations; Farm Credit Administration violations; and fictitious or fraudulent commercial instruments and foreign securities.

Hmmm, thanks Capp, but will her check fraud stuff be brought into the murder case to the level where they will be involved??  I kind of thought that while it can be mentioned as past bad acts that it wouldn't be gone into in detail?  I appreciate your expertise in this area.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: May 13, 2010, 12:41:51 PM »

Lyon " Sasquatch/ Humpty Dumpty speaking - I have already posted this - about a wk ago.

She in this audio states that " She loves to manipulate the court/juror/witness all - this is her Mantra of winning. Vid 8:50 She goes on to say " IF" I win ONE of my countless filed Motions filed in a case " I am lucky" -  I won ONE of my Motions - last year ... I can't wait until this year * meaning next year .. I am up for a Win " Of yet another Motion" bark bark  - She claims the public are mindless idiots .....and they can be persuaded by her in court by her visionary's " white boards " guilt words and feed into their minds - via her full blown self - that no one can find her to be anything but the PRO and all others are OBTUSE: not  quick  or  alert  in  perception,  feeling,  or  intellect
She is a walking Charlie Horse in a skirt -
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/h9WbYCJOKHI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/h9WbYCJOKHI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Judge Perry  Neutral
Lyon 

Thank you very much for posting this Deenie!   Where do I begin....holy koolaid!  This woman is foul, complete with insults beyond the pale.  Of course, anyone that disagrees with her or her cause is an idiot...what were we thinking to disagree with the beast of burden.   My god, her ego is as huge as her @$$.  So self-absorbed, this is yet another reference that people wouldnt mind killing her along with her client - absolutely disturbingly twisted.  So, her goal is to make a jury feel guilty for opposing death, she has no respect for the Court either on how she would approach it nor does she mind telling others how to join her bandwagon.   This speech sounded like she was a cult leader, of sorts.   I was totally and completely insulted that she would state that "some pastors" would not be opposed to killing someone, I was equally offended that she felt the necessity to bring politics into (which party she insulted this time particularly is irrelevant).   It did not get pass me that she mentioned Florida in her "Let's save the pond scum of the earth" speech, it only proves beyond a reasonable doubt that she took this case for HER AGENDA.   

One has to wonder along the way how this woman got so heck bent on saving the worse of society as opposed to protecting innocent victims, the more I see all she appears to be is an educated blowhard who is overcome with antiestablishmentarianism & twisted ideology.    This woman, views agreed upon or not, is way beyond repulsive.   I could go on but at the moment I'm attempting to lower my infuriation to a civil level 

You left off that she is a stinking pant load... but other than that, girlfriend...

YOU TOOK IT TO THE HOOP AND SLAM DUNKED IT.

SWISH 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: May 13, 2010, 12:50:19 PM »

Criminal Investigations

Hmmm, thanks Capp, but will her check fraud stuff be brought into the murder case to the level where they will be involved??  I kind of thought that while it can be mentioned as past bad acts that it wouldn't be gone into in detail?  I appreciate your expertise in this area.

Aside from the economic crimes, I do believe that her celluar, computer & ID activity will come in to play.   Her felony conviction will be part of this case one way or another, to what extent I cannot be certain (depending on CJBP's rulings).   It would be near impossible not to hear testimony that involves it as it goes to the heart of her activities between 6/16 thru 7/15.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »

Oh, I think that it will get MUCH nastier...in fact, I think there will be several times that we will say...WOW, this is a new level of nasty.  I also think that the black look on George's face, and Cindy being late 2 days in a row, and the nasty look on her face are HARBINGERS of what's yet to come.  Much, much more!! 

I think there is MUCH we don't have a clue about yet. I am also betting there is a TON of hidden secrets that the defense team has no idea about yet. I think the reason they are pushing so hard for the prosecution to give up their points for the DP is because they KNOW they don't have a clue as to all the players in this train wreck and no one is telling them. 

As usual Turbo, I agree with you.

Is this "element" something you are aware of Blink?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: May 13, 2010, 12:54:51 PM »

Criminal Investigations

Thanks so  much for clearing this up for me. It has probably been addressed before but there is so much to remember in this case, I can never remember it all!

Aside from the economic crimes, I do believe that her celluar, computer & ID activity will come in to play.   Her felony conviction will be part of this case one way or another, to what extent I cannot be certain (depending on CJBP's rulings).   It would be near impossible not to hear testimony that involves it as it goes to the heart of her activities between 6/16 thru 7/15.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: May 13, 2010, 12:55:13 PM »

I'm hoping it will be something as simple as this poster with attached Henkel tape that will put Casey in her coffin. Ironic that Caylee is almost looking up at the tape that would kill her, like she is giving a clue to us.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9159&d=1273663815
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: May 13, 2010, 12:58:04 PM »

So sorry,not only did I get in your quote box, I also put my response before your answer....sigh

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: May 13, 2010, 12:58:46 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/casey-anthony-all-smiles-as-she-enters-and-leaves-courtroom-but-wipes-away-fake-non-tears-one-eye-at-a-time-at-death-sentence-hearing/
Casey Anthony, All Smiles As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom But Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

thanks...personally when I cry it's UGLY....I do ugly, snot running crying................it may start out tearing up but it doesn't take long until it is a full blown UGLY, NOSE
 BLOWING BAWL!  However I have never seen anyone cry and NOT have to blow their nose.....granted there may be some that don't, I am just saying I haven't seem them yet.
Me to Sunny - my eyes get red and puffy and my nosed instantly begins to run and I sniffle, I don't just blot my eyes when I cry, I wipe them.  If that were me sitting in that court room knowing I was "innocent" and they denied the motion to keep me from death I seriously would have started sobbing and maybe even fainted.

I am glad someone else will admit they do the ugly cry!  LOL  And her breathing...............watch her breathing when  she does her pretend cry.....no heaving of her chest. or deep breaths..just inspection of the purposely folded tissue to check for mascara..............

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: May 13, 2010, 01:01:48 PM »

This is old, but I found it an interesting trip down memory lane with Whore Hay Anthony!

25 min. video

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter

I nearly blew my Fruit Loops when he basically compared himself to Shaquille O`Neal.

George Un-Corked!

Carpe, I will have to watch this a little later.......devoting 25 minutes to georgie boy right now is impossible!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: May 13, 2010, 01:04:15 PM »

There is a good reason why they won`t talk about it.

It has nothing to do with who Caylee was, and everything to do with HOW she came to be. imo

Cindy: Caylee was Casey`s biggest MISTAKE.

Define MISTAKE, Cin. 

You ever notice Casey can`t even bring herself to call her Caylee... she just truncates
the name to CAYS? I wonder if she even had input on the name?

IIRC, sin-cin said SHE named Caylee......Cay - for Casey and Lee for Lee...that statement led to all the speculation that Lee was Caylee's biodad.......

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: May 13, 2010, 01:05:21 PM »

I'm hoping it will be something as simple as this poster with attached Henkel tape that will put Casey in her coffin. Ironic that Caylee is almost looking up at the tape that would kill her, like she is giving a clue to us.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9159&d=1273663815

WO, apparently its in a hidden thread, can you C&P it here?

AK, no prob, its happened to many of us, in fact I managed to do the "in the quote box" today 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: May 13, 2010, 01:06:15 PM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/05/13/casey-anthony-all-smiles-as-she-enters-and-leaves-courtroom-but-wipes-away-fake-non-tears-one-eye-at-a-time-at-death-sentence-hearing/
Casey Anthony, All Smiles As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom But Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

thanks...personally when I cry it's UGLY....I do ugly, snot running crying................it may start out tearing up but it doesn't take long until it is a full blown UGLY, NOSE
 BLOWING BAWL!  However I have never seen anyone cry and NOT have to blow their nose.....granted there may be some that don't, I am just saying I haven't seem them yet.
Me to Sunny - my eyes get red and puffy and my nosed instantly begins to run and I sniffle, I don't just blot my eyes when I cry, I wipe them.  If that were me sitting in that court room knowing I was "innocent" and they denied the motion to keep me from death I seriously would have started sobbing and maybe even fainted.

I'm with you guys.   When I cry, my nose runs just as much as tears run down my face.   I go through a ton of tissues because I don't know which to wipe first!   I'm not buying KC's act.     

Hi Sassy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: May 13, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »

There is a good reason why they won`t talk about it.

It has nothing to do with who Caylee was, and everything to do with HOW she came to be. imo

Cindy: Caylee was Casey`s biggest MISTAKE.

Define MISTAKE, Cin. 

You ever notice Casey can`t even bring herself to call her Caylee... she just truncates
the name to CAYS? I wonder if she even had input on the name?

IIRC, sin-cin said SHE named Caylee......Cay - for Casey and Lee for Lee...that statement led to all the speculation that Lee was Caylee's biodad.......

They should have named her Cayjojo.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: May 13, 2010, 01:16:30 PM »

Oh, I think that it will get MUCH nastier...in fact, I think there will be several times that we will say...WOW, this is a new level of nasty.  I also think that the black look on George's face, and Cindy being late 2 days in a row, and the nasty look on her face are HARBINGERS of what's yet to come.  Much, much more!! 

I think there is MUCH we don't have a clue about yet. I am also betting there is a TON of hidden secrets that the defense team has no idea about yet. I think the reason they are pushing so hard for the prosecution to give up their points for the DP is because they KNOW they don't have a clue as to all the players in this train wreck and no one is telling them. 

As usual Turbo, I agree with you.

Is this "element" something you are aware of Blink?
So if the defense has no idea of these possible surprises, we would assume that it's because kc has kept things from them or they realize she's a serial liar and what she tells them may or may not be truth, Right?
Here's another legal type question.    When a person is indicted for murder, they get a lawyer, if the accused lays out the whole scenario play by play with them killing the victim, is still considered ethical for a lawyer to try and cast guilt upon innocent people as a defense ploy?  I don't necessarily think all of that applies in this case but was asking in general. TIA if anyone has a thought.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: May 13, 2010, 01:18:29 PM »

This is old, but I found it an interesting trip down memory lane with Whore Hay Anthony!

25 min. video

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter

I nearly blew my Fruit Loops when he basically compared himself to Shaquille O`Neal.

George Un-Corked!

Carpe, I will have to watch this a little later.......devoting 25 minutes to georgie boy right now is impossible!!

I hear that Sunny! 25 minutes with George is an eternity. Ya might as well put a trash
can on your head and bang on it with a hammer. Monkey Devil!

------------------
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: May 13, 2010, 01:33:53 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-television-sees-a-tough-day-for-casey-anthonys-defense.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

asey Anthony: Television sees a tough day for Casey Anthony’s defense
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on May, 11 2010 6:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments(113) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

How bad a day was it for Casey Anthony and her defense team?

The story was at the top of 5 p.m. newscasts on WFTV-Channel 9, WESH-Channel 2 and WOFL-Channel 35. And it was the top story at 6 p.m. on WFTV, WOFL and WKMG-Channel 6.

On WOFL, legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said the state will have to explain more of its game plan because of one Perry ruling on a defense motion. “The government’s theory, thus far, seems to be that this was an accident gone horribly, horribly wrong,” Napolitano said. “That’s not a basis for the death penalty. The death penalty requires serious premeditation, plotting, planning and killing, almost execution style in a horrific and horrendous way. So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.”
SNIPPED

Responding to my own post.....but the above has me scratching my head.  Judge Napolitano is so off base here. IMO it's a case of another person making a statement who doesn't know the case. I intend to contact WOFL and let them know how incorrect this is.  Stupid...............just stupid!!

I'm befuzzled too ... what on earth did Judge Napolitano mean I wonder??  Cannot figure that out either.

Hi Ono...I jsut think he doesn't know the case.....got things that he did know messed up and spoke when he should have not commented at all...I think the accident thing came originally from Lenamon's (sic) brief as to why she should NOT get the DP ...he said something about it might have been an accident...and and the 'So the government’s going to have to lay out something more than she used chloroform to put the baby to sleep so she could go out and party.” from the jail letter and Maya..........I'll try to find it later on....unless trim aka fast fingers, finds it first.....hint, hint! Monkey Devil!

Hi, Sunny and all---A couple of years ago I heard Judge Napolitano speaking about Sam Sheppard.  Dr.Sheppard was convicted of murdering his wife.  He was an osteopath and there was an imprint of a surgical instrument in the blood on her pillow.  There was a circus atmosphere and media accusations against him.  His appeals eventually led to a US Supreme Court decision that the pre-trial publicity prevented a fair trial and he was tried again and found not guilty.  I'm  writing all about this because Napolitano said that the Supreme Court found Dr. Sheppard "Not guilty."  Now we all know, and certainly Judge Napolitano should know, that the Supreme Court does not find anyone not guilty or guilty, for that matter.  In this case they found that Dr. Sheppard did not have a fair trial and he was then entitled to another trial.  I know it was in Ohio, maybe Cincinatti, but I'm not sure of the city.  This happened quite a long time ago, maybe 30-40 years.  But I lost all confidence in Judge Napolitano's knowledge when I heard him say that. That is so elementary.

Then yesterday when he was saying that about an accident, I thought  he should know that if the prosecution thought it were an accident they would not be asking for the death penalty and she would probably not be charged with first degree murder but some degree of manslaughter.  I really don't think these talking heads should venture to comment unless they have taken the time to acquaint themselves with at least the basic facts.

Thank you for that info!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: May 13, 2010, 01:37:06 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.

I'm nosy.I wander who the lady is sitting behind her. 

I've wondered who she is too--and have also wondered who the well dressed young man is who always looks sort of very attentive/concerned. 

The short dark haired lady behind Cindy is a jury consultant. She has been on Court tv  a view times talking about Casey's behavior, and interactions between Casey and Cindy.
The woman behind Casey who sat with her and was writing notes back and forth in the hearing yesterday is the mitigation expert, Jeanene Barrett. Casey hugged her at the end of the hearing.

Oh ...  so that's Jeanene Barrett!  Thanks!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1099 on: May 13, 2010, 01:46:23 PM »

I saw a pic where Andrea Lyon was so close in talking to Casey - it looked like she was going to stick her tongue in her ear.

It made me feel very dirty. Something A lot of things  about A.L. just ain't right!

I agree ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.