April 26, 2024, 12:03:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 341015 times)
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: May 14, 2010, 02:03:19 AM »

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/

Casey Anthony, Smiling As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom And Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

oh my i zoomed the pictures of caseys hands and shes picking herself something horrible.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: May 14, 2010, 03:13:11 AM »

Casey Anthony, Smiling As She Enters and Leaves Courtroom And Wipes Away Fake Non- Tears, One Eye At A Time At Death Sentence Hearing

Thanks, Puzzler.

I waded through that poorly written and presented article (only because I like her insights and almost always agree) and my favorite part was the last sentence:

"No matter how hard Casey tries to muster up those tears, she can’t. She can’t because, like most sociopaths,  she has no feelings. You need feelings to produce genuine heartfelt tears."

Now, if only Dr. Glass could learn to write and proofread. LOL (In a series of photos, she shows she does not even know right from left!)

Nonetheless, good insights.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: May 14, 2010, 03:20:56 AM »

Thought I post something that I found interesting regarding Casey's handwriting.  It's an analysis of her dairy page with explanations and examples written off to the side so you can see in further detail.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CQELUnCfhO0/S8xN55hIVXI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/0_jnNlYMf7M/s1600/photo.jpg
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: May 14, 2010, 03:55:47 AM »

Thought I post something that I found interesting regarding Casey's handwriting.  It's an analysis of her dairy page with explanations and examples written off to the side so you can see in further detail.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CQELUnCfhO0/S8xN55hIVXI/AAAAAAAAAbQ/0_jnNlYMf7M/s1600/photo.jpg

Commenting on my own quote..My gosh it's been a late night and it's evidence is with the "Dairy" page I wrote instead of "Diary"  sorry guys up with tummy aches and I guess this just done me in..Hope you all have a good nite..I'm off to bed!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: May 14, 2010, 07:09:32 AM »

Thanks, Puzzler.

I waded through that poorly written and presented article (only because I like her insights and almost always agree) and my favorite part was the last sentence:

"No matter how hard Casey tries to muster up those tears, she can’t. She can’t because, like most sociopaths,  she has no feelings. You need feelings to produce genuine heartfelt tears."

Now, if only Dr. Glass could learn to write and proofread. LOL (In a series of photos, she shows she does not even know right from left!)

Nonetheless, good insights.

I know what you mean. When I first began reading this blog, I was surprised at the writing.  But, like you, I like her so much, I've been working on overlooking it.

I think I'm a pretty good writer sometimes, yet, many of my posts end up with little typos....I just know they happen in the process of getting posted. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: May 14, 2010, 07:10:10 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/05/13/the-states-list-of-deadly-reasons/

The State’s list of deadly Reasons

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/05/12/relevant-photos/

Relevant Photos

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: May 14, 2010, 07:32:35 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/23545147/detail.html
Casey Developments: Strict Deadlines

POSTED: 4:06 pm EDT May 13, 2010
UPDATED: 5:46 pm EDT May 13, 2010
Judge Belvin Perry ordered the prosecution and the defense to meet strict deadlines in the case.
Perry also said to expect fewer hearings as the trial date approaches. Legal analysts believe it's being done in hopes of getting the trial started on May 9, 2011.

"If you know about something, and you don't have a very, very, very good reason for meeting those deadlines, you may be left out in the cold," Perry said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: May 14, 2010, 07:33:37 AM »

Some of the Hinky Meter commments concerning the DP for aggravated child abuse - some think the SA may have a hard time proving that beyond a reasonable doubt.

IMO the fact that KC NEVER reported a 2 y.o. missing and the child turned up dead, is ALL of the proof you need that there was aggravated child abuse.

Am I wrong? 

Seems like a slam dunk to me...the mother NEVER reported a 2 y.o. child missing.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: May 14, 2010, 08:03:07 AM »

Some of the Hinky Meter commments concerning the DP for aggravated child abuse - some think the SA may have a hard time proving that beyond a reasonable doubt.

IMO the fact that KC NEVER reported a 2 y.o. missing and the child turned up dead, is ALL of the proof you need that there was aggravated child abuse.

Am I wrong? 

Seems like a slam dunk to me...the mother NEVER reported a 2 y.o. child missing.

I don't think you are wrong Puzzler.There is no acceptable excuse for that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: May 14, 2010, 08:09:43 AM »

Am I wrong? 

I don't think you are wrong Puzzler.There is no acceptable excuse for that.   

And couldn't the prosecution have a dramatic field day in their closing arguments?!?!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: May 14, 2010, 08:24:31 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/05/hln-outlines-case-for-casey-anthony.html
Friday, May 14, 2010
HLN Outlines Case For Casey Anthony Death Penalty (Video)

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: May 14, 2010, 09:47:59 AM »

thanks Row! Interesting comments...any idea who did the analysis? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: May 14, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »

Commenting on my own quote..My gosh it's been a late night and it's evidence is with the "Dairy" page I wrote instead of "Diary"  sorry guys up with tummy aches and I guess this just done me in..Hope you all have a good nite..I'm off to bed!

Hope you feel better............

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: May 14, 2010, 10:02:36 AM »

thanks Puzzler......the one with the photos and the commentary tears at one's heart....especially the ones re: the garbage.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: May 14, 2010, 10:26:08 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-is-death-penalty-list-a-setback-to-defense-is-the-list-detailed-enough.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

Main  | ‘Survivor’: Who’s going to the final? »
Casey Anthony: Is death-penalty list a setback to defense? Is the list detailed enough?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on May, 14 2010 9:02 AM
Discuss This: Comments(10) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What does the prosecution’s death penalty list mean in the Casey Anthony case? TV analysts weighed in last night.

The list was a setback to the defense, WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said. “It gives the state more ammunition during the penalty phase to argue for the death penalty and certainly the facts as we know it support each and every one of these aggravating factors,” he said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Those aggravating factors are cold, calculated premeditation; the victim’s being younger than 12; the victim’s being in her mother’s care; that the murder was committed during aggravated child abuse; and that it was a particularly atrocious, heinous or cruel crime. 

Sheaffer said the list  ”refutes the allegations that the state sought the death penalty for an improper reason.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Tony Pipitone stressed that the factors only come into play if Anthony is convicted of first-degree murder and that we don’t know what her attorneys will argue were mitigating factors.

Pipitone then explored the challenges of proving each aggravating factor.

Anthony is also charged with aggravated child abuse, and if she’s convicted of that crime and the murder, that aggravator will be proved, Pipitone noted. 

Pipitone said it will be harder to prove that the murder was cold, calculated premeditation or an atrocious, cruel crime. Pipitone noted there’s a lot of speculation on these points, but that aggravators “have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.”

If Anthony is convicted, Caylee’s age and being in her mother’s care would be easiest to prove, Pipitone said.

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said the defense and prosecution were disagreeing over the death-penalty list. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton said he just needs to list the reasons, but defense attorney Jose Baez wants more detail, Kealing reported.   

At 11 last night, Kealing looked at seven key points in the case. He said he had polled several sources about “the biggest developments in a very eventful week.”

Kealing highlighted prosecutor Ashton’s description of “a phantom plea.”

“With those words, phantom plea, prosecutors denied offering Casey any kind of plea deal,” Kealing said. 

Kealing also highlighted that the death penalty is still possible in the case, “a reality that at times appeared to hit Casey hard.”  The report replayed footage of Anthony wiping away tears.

Kealing’s other points included the prosecution’s being forced to list the  reasons it’s seeking the death penalty; Judge Belvin Perry’s push for strict deadlines and fewer hearings;  and Perry’s decision to go to another location to find the jury. Kealing’s other two points were the prosecution’s decision to use party pictures of Anthony during the month Caylee was missing and prosecutors’ revelation that Anthony is the first mother accused of killing her child they’ve prosecuted who isn’t claiming mental illness.

Kealing added that “one bright spot in otherwise grueling week for Casey Anthony” was that she told her mother, Cindy, “I love you” and “happy Mother’s Day.”

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: May 14, 2010, 10:47:03 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/05/casey-anthony-is-death-penalty-list-a-setback-to-defense-is-the-list-detailed-enough.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29

WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing said the defense and prosecution were disagreeing over the death-penalty list. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton said he just needs to list the reasons, but defense attorney Jose Baez wants more detail, Kealing reported.   

SNIPPED

5/11/10 - Order...Granting Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances (still looking for the order)

So.....Ashton just listed the aggravating factors and BOZO wants particulars......the above order grants the motion.....I have a call into an attorney friend to answer my question re: this....does the State have to give reasons, evidence why.......except for the obvious, age, under parental control etc. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: May 14, 2010, 11:02:31 AM »

SNIPPED

5/11/10 - Order...Granting Motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances (still looking for the order)

So.....Ashton just listed the aggravating factors and BOZO wants particulars......the above order grants the motion.....I have a call into an attorney friend to answer my question re: this....does the State have to give reasons, evidence why.......except for the obvious, age, under parental control etc. 

I knew it. Bozo's tantrum is coming. WAAAAAAAAAAH
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: May 14, 2010, 11:12:38 AM »

SNIPPED

LOL....don't cry yet.....my friend is on court today..but hopefully she'll call me back.   Jeff Ashton knows what the order said and I would hope he wouldn't antagonize JP by not complying.....but I wondered and then I saw this and wondered...so I asked a real attorney......instead of guessing and wondering.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: May 14, 2010, 11:13:09 AM »

SNIPPED

I knew it, too.   

Ashton knew it, too.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: May 14, 2010, 11:21:04 AM »

WS has a real attorney who answers questions when she can.....a friend just sent me this ....I just went over and found it

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93317&page=34

Originally Posted by Macushla  View Post
I have a question about the order granting the motion for Statement of Particulars Providing Notice of Aggravating Circumstances. My friend works for a Defense Attorney and we have a minor disagreement as to exactly what the Judge granted the defense. I thought he told the State to list the specific aggravating circumstances they were going to use to argue for the death penalty, nothing more. My friend seems to think the Judge granted a motion for the State of Particulars too, which means the State will have to lay out their theory of when, where, how, etc. etc. Can anyone clarify this for me? Does the order granting this motion ONLY deal with the aggravating circumstances portion or does it also cover the Statement of Particulars in regards to what the State is going to argue about what happened, when, etc.

Answer from AZ Lawyer
You're both sort of right. It was a motion for a Statement of Particulars, but the only "particulars" requested were the aggravating circumstances that would be argued. So IMO all the State has to do is provide the list. But if I were them I would give a short (2-sentence) explanation for each one as well. Otherwise JB will be back in court claiming he can't understand the list.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.